Crazy Love

Bởi JT_Blayze

Zuri has life figured out. With major career moves lined up, an amazing family and the best friends anyone co... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 5

154 6 0
Bởi JT_Blayze

Ree

This is the problem with guys like J.L.

How do I return to normal and date the boring guys I have been meeting lately?
How do I pretend I have never had a sex god tongue-fuck me so good, I forgot my own existence?

You can't look like that, with a dick like that and eat pussy like that and expect a girl to keep her mind. That's just crazy.

No, guys like him are the types to get you hooked, they mess with your equilibrium, then next thing you know he's fucking up your whole life but you still can't let go.

He collapses next to me on the bed and I realise Janelle has been sucking him off by some of the cum on her face and chest.

So hot.
I don't know what it is, but I love being sticky with it. Not so much when it dries though.
Feeling devious, I get up and make sure we are in his line of vision as I begin licking his cum off her. Definitely saltier than I expected.

Is it weird that I kinda like it?

He is hard again in a minute. Damn. He is definitely making the most of this. I wonder if this is something they do often.

I have seen a lot of dicks in my time, but I do not think I have ever seen one so... perfect. If there was a dick beauty contest, I swear his would win. Aside from being long and thick and veiny, his proportions are a dream and it is just aesthetically pleasing, which, let's face it, most dicks aren't.

Janelle grabs another condom and rolls it over him before sinking down on him. He groans as she begins to ride him and I am wet all over again.

There is just something so filthy about watching other people fuck. Her eyes are closed with her head thrown back as she slowly quickens the pace, bracing herself with her arms on his abs.

He groans again and I swear he sounds more beast than man.
I lean over and kiss him. Hard. His lips are the perfect combination of soft and firm. Do not even get me started on that tongue! I swear I could get there from his kisses alone. Which is why when his long, masculine fingers just tease my entrance, I am already a moaning mess.

"So fucking responsive." I bury my face in his neck at the sound of his voice. What the hell kind of accent is that?

"Fuck, yes, baby! Just like that. I'm so close." Janelle screams out as he starts drilling into her from beneath.
My eyes are glued to the sight of his cock thrusting into her. Holy fuck. Why is that so devastatingly hot? Watching his cock pummel into her repeatedly, covered in their juices should not be as arousing as it is. But I just can't look away.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Janelle starts panting. I jump up when I feel one of his fingers enter me, the sudden intrusion taking me by surprise. An oh, so welcome surprise.

"You like watching me fuck her?" He whispers in my ear, but I cannot respond. Not when his finger is sliding in and out of me so deliciously.
"Wait until you're watching me fuck this tight pussy." Oh shit. The thought of J.L inside of m-ah! He inserts a second finger while his thumb is now rubbing my clit. Jesus, why does this feel so good?
I realise that he is rubbing both my clit and G-spot at the same time. Oh sweet Lord!

"I'm coming." I think I hear Janelle exclaim.

"Not without my permission." J.L snaps at her. Holy fuck. What happened to the sweet guy?

"You hear me. You don't come unless I tell you to." He grumbles in my ear rubbing me faster.

"Please, please, please." I need it so fucking bad. I can feel the sweat coating my skin as the knot in my stomach becomes unbearable. Fuck, I am not above begging for it.

I bury my face in the crook of his neck using every ounce of self control I possess. It's impossible, I need to -

"Come." I explode. That is the only word I to describe how violently my orgasm rips through my entire body as I bite down hard on his shoulder. Jesus!

Trying to catch my breath, I notice Janelle collapsed on top of him. She looks even worse than I feel.

Lord, if this is fucking, what have I been doing my whole life? And he hasn't even put his dick in me.

I notice J.L bring his hand, covered almost entirely in my juices, to his mouth and start sucking while keeping his eyes locked on mine. Sweet mother of all that is holy! That has no right being as hot as it is.

"You're not as sweet as I thought you were." I tell him through laboured breaths. He is dirty. Christina Aguilerra should be playing.

"And you're even sweeter than I thought you were." Oh, fuck. My vagbeat is off the charts.

Calm down, Poppy!

I swear she has a mind of her own.

I am exhausted, but she is revved up and ready to go.

His fingers grip my chin and brings me to meet his lips in an electric kiss. The second time now I can taste myself on him. I am addicted. Pulling myself up, I grab the sides of his face and kiss the fuck out of him back. He smiles into the kiss until his hand grabs the back of my head and his tongue does that thing that makes Poppy weep. Christ! I'm dead.

"I'm starting to feel left out here." Janelle interrupts. We finally take a break, but I make the mistake of looking into his eyes. Brown eyes have never looked so good. He is looking back at me with the same raw burning desire that I feel. It sends a shiver up my spine. My eyes slip down to his inviting lips before meeting his sinful gaze again.

Alarm bells start ringing in my head. Look away! Repeat. Look the fuck away!

Turning my attention to Janelle, I notice she is putting another condom on his iron rod.

How is he hard again? Goddamn!

Poppy needs a break.

Janelle is clearly ready to go. It is hard not to notice the glint in her eyes as she aligns him to her entrance. This girl is definitely trouble.

But so am I. And I love a good challenge.

I lift myself up to kiss her while J.L is topping her from the bottom. This time she looks like she is already about to come within a minute. I dig my fingers in her curls and feel her soft dainty hands caress my back. This is part of why I could never be into girls; everything is too soft. I decide to be a little naughty and pull on her hair so I can kiss down her throat while my other hand finds her pebbled nipple. I twist at the same time she screams out her orgasm, nails piercing into my back.

That was fast.

She gets off him and falls on the bed spent.

I notice J.L. get up, probably to dispose of the condoms. Wait. Is this over? I'm being greedy. I got two mind-blowing orgasms out of tonight. That's more than most of my hookups. But, isn't the point of a threesome fucking, or being fucked by two people. I'm slightly disappointed.

Then again, it is probably for the best. If his fingers and tongue had me on cloud nine, his dick would absolutely wreck Poppy. And as annoying as she is, I kinda like her.

She does not agree.

My eyes fall back to Janelle who looks exhausted. "Come on, now. I expected more from you." I tease.

"I'm sore." She pouts. Not surprising. Then I get an idea.

I crawl over to her and spread her legs, "Let me kiss it better."

Now, I'm no expert since I have only done this twice before, but I know what I like and from the sounds she is making, she likes it too.

I got diamond dust on my tongue.

Ali is going to die when I tell her this.

I am still french kissing her vag when I feel large strong calloused hands grip my hips and pull my ass up.

Holy shit! Is this happening?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Please yes!

I feel his bulbous head slip between my folds and spread my slickness. Oh, fuck. He bends over and I can feel his warm breath fanning over my neck.
"Tell me to stop." Should I stop him? Probably. Do I want him to stop? Fuck no.

I stop my ministrations on Janelle causing her to literally whimper, but I don't care. My eyes are fixed on the most stunning hazel eyes I have ever seen on the most fuckable face I have ever seen.

"Take what you want." I remind him then watch a slow predatory smile take over his face.

I do not want sweet or restrained. I want to be fucked into next week.

"Keep your mouth on her pussy." He instructs with a dark look. I do as he says, turning my attention back to Janelle. I am guessing he likes to watch just as much as I do.

Yeah, no. I guessed wrong.
Instead, I release something between a scream, a yelp and a moan as he enters me with one powerful thrust, stretching me to the brink of pain and filling me completely.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!

"I said mouth on her pussy." His domineering voice says above me making me clench.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is when I knew that I was screwed.

----------------------------------------------
Ree is in trouble.

Love to hear from you guys.
Thoughts?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

397 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
171K 6K 34
First, you're 18 and in love. You're at the peak of your youth and everything you've ever dreamed of is possible. Then, you're as good as homeless...
463 206 19
Is falling for someone that great of a burden? Will you love someone till the end even if you know your life is at stake? Will you never give up?
30.6K 830 34
He hates boring..and that's all his life has become. A boring job that he hates, a boring fiancé who hates everything that he's into and tries to cha...