All or Nothing / DNF Enemies...

By yomamasofat2

Highschool AU / DNF Clay and George are 18 years old and apart of the same friend group at school, the most... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
A/N
New Story
Art🫢🏼

Chapter 4

4.5K 102 289
By yomamasofat2

George POV

It's finally Saturday so it's been a whole week since we have been at school and I can't wait for the party tonight. I'm even more excited than usual because of the circumstances they are being held under.

I know what you're thinking, George you are so rich why do free drinks mean so much to you. Truth is, I don't really care about that, it's the fact that I get to gloat in Clay's face as he watches me down the drinks that he payed for.

I hop out of bed and check my phone. I have a couple of messages from the group chat, a message from Braden and a message from my mom.

The boys

Nick : Can't wait for tonight! I'm gonna shotgun every beer I see!

Sam : There better be some hot bitches there Clay

I laugh and start typing.

Me : Don't worry Sam, even though it's Clay's house, it's my party. And you know I throw the best parties ;)

Dumbass prick : Shut up George.

Of course Clay has to say something. I wish we had a separate group chat without him. I sigh and answer Braden. He's just wondering if he can come over so we can head together to the party.

And my mom, well she's just letting me know she'll be gone for the week because she has a meeting in London. We used to live in the UK when I was young, but we moved here after my father had left us. My mom couldn't stand the constant reminder of the house and the area. So we moved all the way to Florida. I've been here for a large part of my life, but I still have an accent that reminds me of my home town.

I spend my day doing homework and texting Braden. It's now 8:30 and the party starts at 9, so Braden is on his way over now.

But I always show up late and I'm known for it, so I'll get there around 10.

I start freshening up and fixing my dark brown hair. It's getting pretty long now, I should get a haircut soon. I pick out my outfit for the night. I decide on a Gucci belt with black ripped jeans and a casual white t-shirt. I can't look like I'm trying too hard but I look decent.

As I finish putting my clothes on my phone goes off.

Why is Clay texting me?

Dumbass prick : What drinks do you prefer.

I can't help but smile at my phone. I don't think we've ever texted privately, so the fact that he has to do it for this, is hilarious.

Me : Who's this?

Dumbass prick: Don't act dumb George.

Me : I'm not it's a genuine question

I know it's him but it's fun to mess with him.

Dumbass prick: It's Clay

It's even more fun having him have to admit it, even though we both know I already know who it is.

Me : Ohhhh sorry I don't have your number saved

Dumbass prick : Just tell me what drinks you want.

Me : I'll have a full bottle of tequila and a six pack of Smirnoff ice.

Dumbass prick : Why do you need that much? You aren't even gonna finish half the bottle of tequila.

I mean I'm not an idiot, I know that's near impossible even for someone with a very high tolerance to alcohol. But this would probably be the only time Clay would ever spend his money on me, so might as well make him spend a lot.

Me : Stop asking questions and just do it.

Dumbass prick : You are an asshole.

Me : You are what you eat:)

He starts typing and it quickly vanishes. He has no response. Good, for once I shut him up.

I hear a knock on my door. I rush over and look through the peephole.

It's Braden.

I start unlocking the door quickly and open it. He's wearing a grey sweater and black jeans with converse.

"Hi!" I greet him and pull him into a hug.

"Hey babe, you seem excited" he replies smiling.

"Why wouldn't I be! It's the first party of the year!" I practically yell, dancing around.

He grins down at me and pulls me into a long kiss, hands traveling straight to my waist. As he deepens the kiss my hands fly to the back of his head and start playing with his hair as if on instinct. He pulls me closer by my hips and slips his tongue in my mouth. I let it happen. He's always been the more dominant one in these type of situations.

We never really kiss like this anymore unless he wants to sleep with me, so it feels good to have a moment like this again.

He continues pressing kisses to my cheek, my jawline and then trails down to my neck and starts sucking. I start breathing heavily. My head becomes fuzzy but then I realize I have the taste of alcohol lingering in my mouth.

That's strange, I haven't started drinking yet?

"Braden" I say breathlessly and push him off my neck remembering we have a party to attend later on. He stares back at me with his same goofy grin.

"What?" he asks innocently.

"We can't be doing this right now, we have to leave soon" I press up onto my tiptoes and place a quick peck on his lips.

"Well I want everyone to know who you belong to tonight, so I decided to leave my mark" he teases.

"Everyone already knows idiot, quit being so insecure" I jokingly say back and slap his arm.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that, his face turns neutral and his body becomes stiff. Fuck how do I always manage to do something wrong? He was teasing me a few seconds ago, I don't understand what the big deal is.

He pushes passed me to the kitchen. Now that I'm thinking about it, he reeks of alcohol.

"Have you already started drinking?" I ask following close behind.

"Yeah? Is that a problem" He turns to face me abruptly. I hit into his chest by accident. I stumble back a few steps to create some distance between us. I should have known there was a reason why he was kissing me.

"No no I just thought you drove over?" I quickly say looking anywhere but his eyes.

"I can't believe you George, you always take me for some idiot." He grabs my neck applying a bit of pressure. Here we go again. "Just because you are the top of the grade, doesn't mean you get to think you are so much smarter than everyone else, got it?" He continues his voice raising with each passing word.

"I didn't mean it like that I was just worried about you!" I sound so small and I hate it. No one ever sees me like this and it feels like the walls I keep up come crashing down. He does this every once in awhile so I guess it's just normal, but still I hate feeling... Helpless.

He squeezes my throat even tighter and I wrap a hand around the one holding my neck. I start struggling to breathe.

"Well don't, now tell me you're sorry" he forces me to look at him while backing me up into a wall just by the hold on my neck.

Tears start to prick the corner of my eyes so I try my hardest not to blink so he doesn't get the satisfaction of seeing me cry. I really don't want to apologize, I'm a very prideful person and hate when it gets stripped away from me. But what other option do I have right now?

"I'm sorry" I say struggling to get the words out.

"George, that wasn't very convincing" he smirks.

Is he really amused by this? I start panicking because I'm now seeing black dots and feel as if I'm gonna pass out.

"I'm so sorry Braden it won't happen again, I promise!" I shakily say, a tear staining my cheek.

"Good" he finally lets go seeming satisfied and acts like nothing happened, meanwhile I start coughing like crazy and rub my neck.

"Can we go? I'm bored" he starts heading to the front door not even paying attention to me.

I check the time and it's only 9:30. I usually show up later then this, but I know better than to argue with him. Especially after what had just happened.

I'm just thankful he didn't hit me again. In the summer it wasn't too bad because I didn't have to see anyone and I could just stay inside till the bruise would go away, but now I would have to show my face at school, and I do not want to go through that humiliation.

"Sure" I reply trying my best to sound cheerful. I guess it worked. He ends up ordering an Uber.

Well that's good, at least he was telling the truth and didn't drive here.

We hop in and start making our way to the party, even though we are earlier than expected, it's still already crowded with people.

Clay's house is huge, and I hate to admit, it's even bigger than mine. As we walk in, we are greeted with loud music coming from the DJ that I ordered and huge flashing lights of all sorts of colours. Everyone is on the dance floor dancing and their are waiters walking around with champagne.

I told you I knew how to throw a party.

1602 words...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.3K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
96.2K 3.2K 7
Dream moves to a boarding school and meets George on his third day there. They immediately feel a spark and start out an arrangement some would refer...