Lost Neko Twins(FairyTail fan...

By Asta_Dragneel_Star

what if millianna wasn't the only neko! what if she had a twin sister! what if she and her twin sister were t... More

Change of plans
Chapter 1: Tower of Heaven
Chapter 2: Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 3: Meeting with the Red head knight
Chapter 4: Back to the Tower part 1
Chapter 5: Back to the Tower part 2
Chapter 6: Back to the Tower part 3
Chapter 7: Celestial Neko Princess??
Chapter 9: 7 years passed return of the tenrou team
Chapter 10: GMG FairyTail Teams/Gmg training begins
Chapter 11: Grand Magic Games begin
Chapter 12: Grand Magic Games: Day 1-5 (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Grand Magic Games Day 1-5 (part 2)
Chapter 14: 3 eclipse dragons/ Royal family secret
Chapter 15: Lucy's Awakening after a year long Coma/ Natsu's feelings.
Epilogue: Our Fairy Tale ending

Chapter 8: S-Class advancment exams

31 3 0
By Asta_Dragneel_Star

~Edited~

Recap:

"Aquarius does have a point,Celestial King. How can Lucy be the Celestial princess and a Neko lady?" I asked.

"Well this is a first. I guess Lucy Heartfilia - or rather - Lacy is the first ever Celestial Neko Princess. The Celestial King exclaimed.

"What are we going to tell her?"

"Just tell her that she is the Celestial Princess, and that she is free to come to the Celestial world at anytime and learn to control that form and its abilities, so it does not have to be right away. As for the neko part, leave that out she has to remember that on her own in due time, but for now Leo the Lion and Aquarius the Water Bearer, I want the two of you to keep a watchful eye on her and report to me if anything happens." The king ordered.

"Yes, your Majesty." All the spirits then headed back to what they were doing while I took first watch, seeing that it was night in Earthland, I watched through the looking pool into Lucy's house to see her sleeping in her bed and glowing gold? Her hair now had brown streaks and she had tiny whiskers that couldn't be seen unless you had eyes of a lion like I did, along with tiny claws that were not recognisable. It was best to go report this to the King.

Now:

Lucy's POV:

I was still curious as to why I was the Celestial Princess, it was a great honor but why me?

Well, putting that aside, I had better get to the guild. Erza told me last night that Master had a big announcement to make. Erza had already left for the guild, so after getting ready and brushing my hair, I walked out into the hall and was greeted by Wendy and her exceed Carla.

"Good morning Wendy and Carla! Are you heading to the guild? I hear Master has an announcement to make." I exclaimed.

"Good morning Lucy-san, yes, we are heading to the guild." Wendy and Carla said.

"I'm heading there myself, so I'll tag along with you two." I stated. Once we arrived, Master was up on the rail with the S-class mages Erza, Mira, Laxus, and Gildarts. He was trying to get the guild's attention.

"Wendy, Carla stay here and watch the girl in action!" I exclaimed. I got down on my hands and feet, pushing myself off the ground and jumped, grabbing ahold of the banister, hanging from the ceiling and swung myself around and onto the support beams that supported the guild roof, getting everyone's attention. I cupped my hands together and shouted, "Now that somebody has caught your attention why don't you all put that attention to the guild's stage, Master is about to make his announcement!" With that, I jumped down, landing on my hands and feet and stood up straight.

"Thank you, Lucy." I nodded.

"Alright brats! It's that time of year! Time for Fairy Tail's annual S-class placement exam! This year it will be held on Fairy Tail's holy grounds the home of Fairy Tail's first master Mavis Vermillion! I have chosen 8 of you to participate in the exams.

Natsu Dragneel...

Gray Fullbuster...

Levy Mcgarden...

Mest Gryder...

Elfman Strauss...

Freed Justine...

Cana Alberona...

lastly

.
.
.
Lucy Heartfilia"

Cheers erupted throughout the guild. "Now, you eight may pick somone to be your partner throughout the exams, however it cannot be another participant or a S-class mage. Go prepare yourself, brats. We meet at the docks tomorrow morning at 10:00 sharp."

Erza came up to congratulate me, but I stopped her. "I'm sorry Erza, but I can't and will not do this!" Before she could say anything else, I went up to Master's office. "Pardon me Master, but I can't and will not be a part of the exams!" I exclaimed. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Why's that, child?" He asked.

"Master, I know that I'm capable and why you chose me I am well aware of, but I kindly decline, because I'm still lost and have so many unanswered questions. I want to learn the truth about myself and who I am. Before I can have the chance to become S-class, I want to find what I've lost! Please respect my decision and chose someone else." I exclaimed with pride.

"Very well child, I respect your decision on one condition. I want you to look after the guild and the rest of its members 'till we come back."

"Thank you Master, I promise you I will see to it that everything is just how it is now when you return." With that, we both made our way out of the office.

"Juvia Lockser, you will be taking Lucy's spot in the exams. Choose your partner and meet us at the docks tomorrow morning." Master then walked back into his office.

Erza came up to me again and asked what happened, so I told her and explained my reasoning, which thankfully she respected.

~Time skip next morning~

The entire guild was at the docks, bidding our farewells and goodlucks to our guildmates. I gave Erza a big hug, as she was worrying about me. "I'll be fine Erz, remember I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself, now hurry up before they leave you behind." I giggled. We gave each other one last hug before she got on the boat. I faced Master, who handed me a guidebook. "I promise you Master that everything will be just how you left it when you all return!" He gave me a thankful smile and a grateful hug, which I returned, before getting on the boat. "Farewell minna, and good luck with the exams!" The guild and I exclaimed. "Alright back to the guild minna, shows over!" I said. Once I was back at the guild, I headed to Master's office to see stacks of paperwork on the desk. "Well, running the guild in Master's absence is a big responsibility... I guess I can start with the paperwork." I sighed.

A couple hours had passed and I was done. I went down on the railing to get the guild's attention. "Listen up Minna, I have an anouncement to make! As you all know, Master has left me in charge while he's away with our comrades. If anyone destroys anything while out on Jobs you are to stay over time and help fix it without asking for an extra pay in return, and if you do not and I recieve paperwork from the council for it, you will then be punished to do the loads of paperwork from your damage yourself. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" The guild shouted.

From that point onward, I had recieved nothing but good news from the client's reports. It had now been half a day, and Gildarts, Freed and Bickslow had returned from the island. I had updated them on how things have been going here and told them not to distrupt the order.

Of course... they went and did the exact opposite. "Gildarts Clive! Office now!"

"Gildarts, I told you guys not to distrupt the order and you go and do the exact opposite! I want you to fix what you destroyed without using magic, and you will not be going on any jobs for a week!" I exclaimed. He rushed out of the office with the word I gave him and got to work. A couple hours later, I was awoken from my cat nap when I heard glass shatter down on the first floor. I rushed down there to see Kinanna in a state of shock. I helped her clean up the broken glass and asked her what was wrong. She said that she saw the red signal flare coming from the direction of Fairy Tail's holy grounds.

"Gildarts, Freed and Bickslow, I want you three to go back to Tenrou island right now and help them defeat this foe that has tresspassed on our holy grounds!" I exclaimed.

"Yes Ma'am!" They saluted, and they were on their way.

"Rest assured minna, I just sent Gildarts, Freed and Bickslow back to the island to assist our comrades! Back as you were!" I exclaimed.

Little did I know, we wouldn't see our comrades again for 7 long years, thanks to the one and only Black Dragon of the apocalypse: Acnologia...

A/N: 1,405 words not counting this author's note. Next chapter will be after the 7 years. and the return of their comrades.

Disclaimer: All rights go to Hiro Mashima, only the story plot belongs to me.

~FairyTail_Fan_Nerd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.5K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...
9.2K 209 29
Some parts will have swearing in!! Just wanted to put that out there. Also, there are spelling/gramma mistakes. Once I've finished the book I'll go b...
39.5K 722 32
it all started when lissana came back from the 'Dead' everyone started ignoring my presence except Wendy, gajeel, Levy, master, Juvia, Mira, laxus, g...
75.7K 1.9K 9
When a strange figure shows up at Fairy Tail, the great Titania shows terror and relief. The figure shows her face and turns out to be Ersa Scarlet's...