The female partner just wants...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... More

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 178

118 0 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 178 The imperial concubine refuses to take the blame [six]

    The first thing Wu Youyou did after she was released from the foot ban and was promoted to the imperial concubine was to ask her mother, Mrs. Dong, to enter the palace to meet her.

    Because the emperor was still quite jealous of the Dong family at this time, and he had to pretend to be very fond of himself, the imperial concubine, so he granted Wu Youyou's request.

    Mrs. Dong has entered the palace.

    When the mother and daughter met, the first thing Mrs. Dong did was to scolded her daughter for being reckless—you knew that the first empress was the emperor's inverse scale, so why did you touch his bad head again and again? !

    Wu Youyou didn't defend herself, and let her mother scold her.

    When Mrs. Dong finished scolding and calmed down, Wu Youyou asked her about the business: "A-niang, last time you brought the problems your daughter found home to her father and eldest brother, what did they say?     " Wu Youyou was mentally prepared to fight against the Dog Emperor early in the morning, but when she heard the decision of Dong's father and brother, her heart tightened fiercely.     Since ancient times, conspiracy to usurp the throne has never been easy. Not to mention how denounced the thieves will be by public opinion, once the powerful start a war, only the common people will suffer.     Thinking of this, Wu Youyou pursed her lips tightly and asked Mrs. Dong, "How are daddy and brother going to replace him?"     Mrs. Dong frowned and said, "Your second brother said...the seventh prince is still alive!"     Mrs. Dong said . Wu Youyou was startled.     And then...     Wu Youyou: "!!!!!!"     ——     This news shocked Wu Youyou, she was so excited that she tightly grasped Mrs. Dong's wrist, and said with a look of surprise: "The Seventh Prince is really Still alive?!"     Mrs. Dong nodded earnestly: "Yes, he is still alive."     Somehow this matter reached the ears of Concubine Gu Huanggui, and it turned out to be the seventh prince's favorite third Miss Dong family and wanted to marry her as his wife .

    " When Wu Youyou talked about business, Mrs. Dong suddenly came to her senses.

    Although all the people who were serving in the room let Wu Youyou go out, Mrs. Dong cautiously looked around the room with her eyes, and then she came to Wu Youyou's ear, lowered her voice and said to her: "Your father and After your two brothers listened to the words you asked me to send back, they carefully probed for a few days, and only then did they find that a lot of hundreds and thousands of households in the army had been secretly exchanged..."

    Immediately afterwards, Mrs. Dong After discussing with Wu Youyou all the problems that Dong's father and son discovered in the army, he sighed: "If you hadn't reminded you like this, your father and your two brothers would never have found out about the army. These are strange. The master behind the scenes acted neatly and carefully, and if you were not careful, you would not be able to find it."

    Mrs. Dong's remarks confirmed Wu Youyou's previous conjecture that the Dog Emperor was indeed going to attack their Dong family . !

    Wrinkling her brows and pondering for a moment, Wu Youyou asked, "What can Daddy and the second brother have to do?"

    Mrs. Dong frowned and said solemnly: "Since he doesn't give us a way to survive, then our Dong family can only survive. Can... replace him!"

    ——Mrs

    . Dong's words made Wu Youyou's heart sink suddenly.

    Wu Youyou: "Then why didn't you hear the second brother mention it before?!"

    Mrs. Dong: "How dare your second brother dare to be the same as this important matter? What do we say?! One accident, the whereabouts of the seventh prince are revealed, and he must be assassinated!"

    Mrs. Dong's words awakened Wu Youyou.

    Looking through Dong Youyou's memory, Wu Youyou found something related to the seventh prince.

    The seventh prince was the son of the emperor's most beloved concubine Gu Huang, who was clever and clever since childhood, and was deeply favored by the emperor. However, the seventh prince has no interest in inheriting the throne, and he likes to dance with knives and guns on weekdays, and ask those companions from generals to fight every day. Among this group of companions, the seventh prince and Dong Xiangyang, the second child of the Dong family, are the best friends, and the two are so good they can't wait to wear a pair of trousers.

    Speaking of which, Dong Youyou had a fight with the seventh prince. The reason is that Dong Xiangyang and the seventh prince boasted that their sister was born beautiful, and her kung fu was handsome.

    Gu Huanggui is just such a son. When she learned that he had a sweetheart, why didn't she act immediately? Quickly asked Mrs. Dong to test. After seeing Concubine Gu Huanggui, Mrs. Dong went home and asked her daughter.

    Dong Youyou has never seen this seventh prince before, so the two people were rumored to be in love with each other. How can you bear it? !

    Dong Youyou's violent temper immediately broke into the school ground where the prince and his companions practiced together with a nine-section whip, and wanted to compete with the seventh prince!

    It happened that the Seventh Prince was present, so he readily agreed.

    Taking into account the natural gap between men and women, the seventh prince also competed with Dong Youyou in a gentlemanly manner without weapons.

    This move of the seventh prince made Dong Youyou even more furious.

    He didn't care that the seventh prince was the emperor's son, so Dong Youyou didn't leave him any sympathy. He swung a nine-section whip so powerful that it made him fall into a daze.

    After packing up the seventh prince, Dong Youyou left the school grounds refreshed.

    According to the usual Xiaoyan routine, the seventh prince should fall in love with Dong Youyou because of this competition, and then have a love affair with her in which you chase after me and kill each other.

    Unfortunately, the seventh prince is not the hero of this story.

    Not long after the seventh prince and Dong Youyou met, the late emperor suddenly contracted a serious illness and was bedridden.

    During the late emperor's illness, several princes died and disappeared, and in the end, only the second and fifth princes remained.

    Later, the fifth prince was also assassinated. But he was blessed with a great life, and he did not die, but was seriously injured.

    The fifth prince dragged his life back to the palace to testify in front of the late emperor that the second prince murdered his own brother for the throne. The iron evidence is like a mountain, and the second prince has no room for refutation! In a fit of anger, the late emperor demoted the second prince to a commoner and drove him out of the palace!

    The late emperor was originally in poor health, so how could he withstand the cruelty of his sons and brothers? ! Two days after the abolition of the second prince, the first emperor died.

    As the only remaining prince in the palace, the fifth prince naturally ascended the throne and became the new emperor.

    ——After

    recalling the matter related to the Seventh Prince, Wu Youyou frowned and asked, "Didn't the Seventh Prince accidentally fall off the cliff during a hunt and have no bones left? Why... is he still alive? ?!"

    "Your second brother carried us to the bottom of the cliff to find him. Fortunately, the seventh prince had a great life and was actually hanging on a pine tree halfway up the mountain. He didn't die! Your second brother took the seventh prince to death! After they were rescued, the two discussed it, and felt that if they hurriedly returned to the palace, fearing that there would be a hole in front of them, they would pretend to be dead and hid in the countryside..."

    Speaking of which, Mrs. Dong couldn't help but let out a long sigh. : "You should already know what happened next."

    After hearing what Mrs. Dong said, Wu Youyou had a bottom line.

    After thinking for a while, Wu Youyou said: "So, now what Daddy and the two older brothers mean - no matter who the Seventh Prince harmed at the beginning, let's just insist that the emperor did it, saying that he murdered his siblings, and his virtue was not worthy of his place? !" The

    daughter was so smart, and Madam Dong felt comforted: "That's right." The     emperor agreed.     This time, when Mrs. Dong entered the palace, she brought a very important news - there is a secret passage under the base of the west wall of Jiaofang Hall that leads directly to a secret room. Maybe...the first Empress Fang Yun was hidden there by the Emperor!     ——Wu     Youyou didn't have to think about it, and guessed that the news must be brought by the seventh prince to Mrs. Dong.     Thinking back then, when the late emperor was still alive, the imperial concubine Gu Gu was the most respected in the harem. Gu Huanggui lived in this Jiaofang Palace, and the seventh prince was also born in Jiaofang Palace.     As for the structure of Jiaofang Hall, who in this world knows better than the Seventh Prince?     Hearing the news from Mrs. Dong, Wu Youyou was enlightened - no wonder she had thoroughly figured out the entire palace, but she couldn't find anything suspicious!     It turned out that Fang Yun was hidden so well and so deeply by the Dog Emperor!     After sending Mrs. Dong away, Wu Youyou decided after some thought - visit the Jiaofang Palace at night!     How can you get a tiger without entering the tiger's den? !     What if... Fang Yun is really in that secret room? !     ——After     some meticulous and perfect preparations, Wu Youyou chose a dark and windy night. After giving the keys to the palace, she put on night clothes and quietly sneaked into the night of the palace.

    Wu Youyou stared at it for a moment, and then said, "I'm afraid this reason is not persuasive."

    After saying this, Wu Youyou didn't wait for Mrs. Dong to answer, Then he smiled and explained to himself: "However, there is no need to convince people with reasoning about usurping the throne. Whoever holds the military power will have the reasoning!"

    ——

    After Mrs. Dong finished talking about the decision of Dong's father and son , Wu Youyou told Mrs. Dong about her findings at Jiaofangdian, the mother and daughter exchanged some opinions and then separated.

    Not long after Mrs. Dong left the palace, she applied to visit her daughter again.

    Although she was surprised by Mrs. Dong's "comeback", Wu Youyou still went to beg the emperor.

    In the past few days, the war in the southwest has resumed. The emperor was so busy in Yangxin Palace that he had no time to manage the harem, which just gave Wu Youyou a chance to explore Jiaofang Palace.

    The original owner, Dong Youyou, was born in the door, and practiced martial arts under the guidance of his father and brother.

    Wu Youyou, who inherited all of Dong Youyou's skills, naturally inherited her skills.

    Before departure, Wu Youyou also got a clear picture of the patrol route of the palace guards at night. During this trip, there were no people, flying over the eaves and walls, and came to the outside of the Jiaofang Hall in no time.

    Wu Youyou originally thought that the emperor was in the Hall of Mental Cultivation, so most of the guards of the palace should be placed there. But when he came to the vicinity of Jiaofang Palace, Wu Youyou discovered that the guards outside the Jiaofang Palace were on the third floor and the third floor, and the ruins of Jiaofang Palace were surrounded by iron and airtight.

    The more nervous the emperor is in Jiaofangdian, the more sure Wu Youyou is that there are ghosts in it!

    Although the palace guards are strict, Wu Youyou is not a fuel-efficient lamp.

    Under the cover of the night, Wu Youyou, like a dexterous swallow, swept over the eaves lowly, quickly flew over the guards' heads, and then gently landed on the half-height wall of Jiaofang Hall. in.

    Wu Youyou walked lightly through the ruins and came to the place drawn on the west wall of Jiaofang Hall and the map brought by Mrs. Dong.

    After some exploration, Wu Youyou found a piece of fresh soil on the ground.

    Wu Youyou doesn't need to think about it to know that this piece of soil is weird!

    Wu Youyou swiftly and quietly scraped the piece of soil away, and saw a square iron cover with an iron ring.

    Wu Youyou gently lifted the iron ring, and then gently pulled up the iron cover, and a dark entrance appeared in front of her.

    Resisting the excitement in his heart, Wu Youyou lowered his body, like a slippery fish, quietly sneaking into the dark passage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 68.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
40.9K 1.3K 60
Here's to another erotic collection of Zoro x Luffy imagines! BEWARE these stories won't contain fluffy scenes but rather wild ones that are certain...
442K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
66.6K 1.6K 34
重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing for a modern cultivator to travel to the...