Chapter 174

Chapter 174 The imperial concubine refuses to take the blame [2]

    As soon as the emperor's voice fell, Shu Guiren gave Wu Youyou a heavy kowtow, and said in a mournful voice: "Please punish the goddess!"

    The double reed play between the emperor and Shu Guiren made Wu Youyou stunned.

    What's going on? ! This dog emperor himself made Dong Guifei jealous by putting others to sleep, and then brought the woman he slept with to beat and scold Dong Guifei? !

    Wu Youyou was shocked!

    Can you throw the pot like this? !

    For a time, Wu Youyou's gaze towards the emperor became complicated.

    As expected of the old fox who broke through the siege and ascended the throne from among the many princes! This pot-throwing technique! learned!

    Thinking of this, Wu Youyou flattened her mouth, tears welled up in her eyes, looked at the emperor with aggrieved expression, and said coquettishly, "Your Majesty, the concubine is angry that you don't come to visit the concubine, what does it have to do with your concubine Shu? What did the concubine punish her for?" With

    a rhetorical question, Wu Youyou simply threw back the pot that Emperor Dog had thrown on Shu Guiren.

    dog man! Don't you just want to see me and Shu Guiren compete for jealousy? ! I don't!

    Saying that, Wu Youyou raised her hand, covered half of her face with a handkerchief, and cried "嘤嘤嘤": "This is obviously because the emperor has no concubine in his heart and does not pay attention to his concubine. Can the noble person take the emperor's heart back after a fine punishment? Hey, the concubine knows the appearance of Pu Liu and will not be favored by the emperor, unlike those newly entered the palace, all of them are like flowers Beauty like jade and delicate! It's natural for the emperor to like them, how can you blame them?! Hey, the concubines don't blame them, let alone the emperor! If you want to blame them, you can only blame the concubines themselves for not having this blessing. I can't hold the emperor's heart firmly!"

    After saying this, Wu Youyou almost vomited by herself.

    what! It's so hard to live in the harem! !

    Even a salted fish like me has to go against their own nature and pretend to be squeamish!

    Whoa, it's scary! !

    ——Wu

    Youyou played cards unreasonably, and this crying scene made the emperor stunned.

    Is the person in front of you really Dong Youyou?

    The emperor could not help narrowing his eyes.

    I just neglected her for four days, how did her temperament become like this? !

    Could it be that it's because Dong Youyou loves me too much, and I feel that I don't like that arrogant and domineering temperament, so in order to cater to me, I turned the steel into softness, and turned into this delicate appearance now?

    Only when this thought came to mind, the confident emperor was very sure—it must be so!

    Who in the world doesn't know that Dong Youyou loves me miserably! For me, what she has become is excusable!

    Thinking like this, the emperor put down his guard, stepped forward, squeezed into the vacant seat beside Wu Youyou and sat down, reaching out to hug her: "Yuyou, why do you blame yourself so much! It's all my fault. , I have neglected you these few days due to my busy work, and I will admit my mistake." The