Chapter 179

Chapter 179 The imperial concubine refuses to take the blame [seven]

    This dark passage is dark, and you can't see your fingers.

    Wu Youyou gently closed the cover of the secret passage and listened with bated breath. After confirming that there was no one in the secret passage, she took out the fire stick in her arms and lit it up.

    Just by the faint light from the fire, Wu Youyou discovered that it was a dark passage with steps, the height and width just allowed a person about six feet tall to pass through.

    Wu Youyou walked down the straight stairs for about ten steps and came to the flat secret passage. After walking along the flat ground for a while, I came to a slightly open place.

    In this open place, Wu Youyou is facing a door.

    Strange to say, ordinary doors are bolted inside, but the bolt of this door is outside.

    Seeing this strange door and latch, Wu Youyou moved in her heart, and hurriedly stepped forward to open the latch and pushed in.

    Unlike the dark secret passage outside, the inside of this door is actually bright.

    I saw that this secret room was about 40 to 50 square meters in size, with beds, cabinets, tables, chairs... everything was available. The room was brightly lit, and I saw a woman dressed as a woman standing in front of the desk with her back to Wu Youyou, writing in her hand, not knowing what she was writing.

    Beside her stood a girl dressed as a folk maid.

    The maid had already looked over when she heard the sound of the door, and when she saw Wu Youyou in a night costume, she couldn't help but be stunned: "Miss..." The maid

    just spoke when the woman with her back to Wu Youyou sneered. With a sigh, he said, "Didn't you say that the war in the southwest is so urgent that you can't come to see me in the past few days? Why, after the southwest was captured by those thieves, you, the emperor, saw that the situation was not good, and you wanted to escape with me overnight?"

    The woman's voice fell, and the maid called her "Miss" softly again, and said, "The person here is not the emperor." The

    woman's writing hand slammed, and then she turned around quickly.

    Seeing Wu Youyou in night clothes, the woman was slightly startled, and immediately asked, "Who are you?!"

    Different from the calm reaction of this pair of master and servant, Wu Youyou, who saw the woman's face clearly, was a big surprise. Surprised.

    I saw that her face on the right side was covered with scars from burns, which was shocking.

    If it weren't for the fact that the left half of her face was still intact, and those unforgettable eyes were still bright, no one would be able to connect the disfigured woman in front of her with the former queen Fang Yun.

    This scar... Could it be left over from the fire that year?

    Thinking like this, Wu Youyou hurriedly took off the black veil, stepped forward, and greeted the woman: "Sister Fang, it's me!"

    ——The

    capital said it was big, but the aristocratic circle came here Often there are just those people.

    Although the Fang family and the Dong family are not very close, they both know each other.

    Fang Yun, who recognized Wu Youyou, couldn't help frowning: "Dong Youyou? Why are you?!"