The female partner just wants...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... More

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 171

139 2 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 171 The eldest sister just wants to learn [Twenty-five]

    This farce finally came to an end after Gu Lei appeared.

    As a guardian, Gu Lei signed Wu Youyou at the police station, and by the way, he kept both Ling Xi and Li Xiang, so that their families would not know what happened to them today.

    It's almost six o'clock after the toss.

    Gu Lei took three high school students to dinner, and then personally sent them back to school.

    On the way back to school, Gu Lei asked Ling Xi curiously: "Ling Xi, it is said that you beat Yang Qinghe today? How did you do it? Yang Qinghe is well-known for his viciousness and ability to beat him. You have a lot of actual combat experience, but you didn't get any benefit from your subordinates?"

    Gu Lei's curiosity was exactly what Wu Youyou was wondering.

    Therefore, as soon as Gu Lei's voice fell, Wu Youyou nodded again and again, and responded: "Yeah Ling Xi, why are you so powerful?! You can even fight Yang Qinghe, and you can fight so easily?!"

    Ling Xipo He patted his head a little embarrassedly, and replied with a smile: "I learned Sanda for a few years before, and I even won some awards."

    "Really?!" Wu Youyou was shocked, "I never heard of you. !!"

    "It's all about elementary school and junior high school. I didn't practice much when I was in high school."

    Ling Xi replied.

    "Have you ever won an award?" Gu Lei was very interesting, "What kind of awards are they? Let me hear them?"

    "City Youth Wushu Competition, Provincial Youth Sanda Championship..." Ling Xi said several kinds of competitions in one breath , and finally concluded, "I won the first place in both the municipal and provincial competitions. There are too many national competitions, and my best competition was the third place in the junior high school group. Most of them were learning awards and encouragement. Prizes or something."

    "Awesome, boy!" Gu Lei was pleasantly surprised. If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't reach Ling Xi from the passenger seat, he would have reached out to give Ling Xi a bear hug, "Do you want to hang out with Big Brother after you graduate?! Big Brother needs talents like you!!"

    As soon as Gu Lei's voice fell, Wu Youyou gave Wu Youyou a stern look: "Brother, what nonsense are you talking about! Ling Xi is going to be a scientist in the future, a pillar of our country, why should he be with you?! Really Too talented and underutilized!!"

    "Hey! Brother, don't I just want to give Xiao Xi a choice in life?! Whether Xiao Xi agrees or not, we have to mention it!!"

    Gu Lei answered righteously. road.

    Hearing that Ling Xi changed into "Xiao Xi" directly in Gu Lei's mouth, Wu Youyou couldn't help rolling her eyes, then hooked Ling Xi's arm and bit his ear: "Don't worry about my brother, he's a lunatic Ling Xi pinched Wu Youyou 's

    fingers secretly and exchanged glances with her before answering Gu Lei: "Thank you Brother Gu for your kindness. But I have already decided on my future, I'm afraid I have to brush Brother Gu. the beauty of it."

    "Hahaha!" Gu Lei laughed loudly, "It's okay, it's okay! I'll just ask this casually! As long as you and Yoyo are happy, whatever you want to do, the big brother will support it!!"

    ——Li

    Xiangzhi After the matter was settled, Wu Youyou and Ling Xi's lives returned to their original trajectory.

    In addition to normal daily study and life, Wu Youyou also assigned herself one more task - to take care of Li Xiang, who was still recuperating after surgery.

    However, Li Xiang is a girl with strong self-esteem. She declined Wu Youyou's care several times, emphasizing that this pain is nothing, she can still bear it.

    Seeing that Li Xiang's mental state was not bad, Wu Youyou obeyed her wishes and stopped paying special attention to her.

    Although Gu Lei put aside his harsh words and warned Yang Qinghe not to harass Wu Youyou, Ling Xi, and Li Xiang, Yang Qinghe was unwilling to break up with Li Xiang, and brought people to No. 3 Middle School many times. He wanted to contain Li Xiang and force her to get back with him.

    Later, it was Wu Youyou who heard about this, and asked Gu Lei to find someone to clean up Yang Qinghe severely, and Yang Qinghe was honest.

    Then, the college entrance examination came as scheduled.

    ——On

    the eve of the college entrance examination, completely different from the parents of other classmates who were highly stressed, Gu Lei called his sister and comforted her: "Yuyou, you just have to take the test with confidence! It doesn't matter! Brother spends money to send you to a better university in the UK than in China!!"

    Hearing Gu Lei's words, Wu Youyou couldn't help laughing and crying: "Brother! What's the matter with you?! Shouldn't you wish me a great success in the college entrance examination?! You Why are you thinking about the future of my college entrance exam failure?!"

    You're wrong!

    "I'm not telling you to relax, don't be too nervous!" Gu Lei explained and asked Ling Xi again, "Where's Xiao Xi? How is he preparing?"

    "Ling Xi, you don't need to worry about it. This time the provincial champion is none other than him!"

    Wu Youyou replied.

    "Yuyou, don't talk too much! What if!" Gu Lei taught his sister earnestly, "But it doesn't matter! If Xiaoxi really doesn't do well in the test, let him learn to do business with me! Like him Such a smart kid will definitely make a lot of money in business!"

    Wu Youyou didn't even want to explain to Gu Lei.

    His eyes almost rolled to the sky, Wu Youyou casually said a few words to Gu Lei, and then hung up the phone.

    "Nerve!"

    Wu Youyou couldn't help but complained to Gu Lei.

    Ling Xi on the side guessed about 60-70% of the conversation between the brothers and sisters. Hearing Wu Youyou's rant, he couldn't help laughing: "Isn't this kind, big brother? It's just that I don't know how to express it."

    Wu Youyou He glared at Ling Xi viciously: "You still speak for him!"

    Ling Xi touched his nose and looked innocent: "I'm just speaking my heart."

    Wu Youyou: "Humph! I think you just want to give it to him. Be courteous ! Save it! I won't help you pass it on!"

    Wu Youyou's words amused Ling Xi.

    "I'm just such a big brother-in-law. If I don't show good hospitality, what should I do if my wife beats me and no one speaks for me?"

    Ling Xi replied calmly.

    "I won't hit you! I don't have any tendency to be violent!" Wu Youyou explained subconsciously, only to realize that she was being taken advantage of by Ling Xi, so angry that she raised her hand and wanted to hammer Ling Xi , "Okay! You are entertaining me again!"

    Ling Xi let Wu Youyou slap her shoulder a few times, and then he laughed and reached out to hug her, and lowered his head to kiss her.

    When it was too late, when it was too fast, a flashlight suddenly shot at the end of the track and field!     Lao Xue's voice was like a high-voltage electricity that suddenly attacked, splitting Wu Youyou and Ling Xi abruptly.     Seeing that the two people who fit together were separated again, Lao Xue nodded with satisfaction, and continued to check the next place with the flashlight.

    At the same time, Old Xue Hongliang's voice also sounded: "Ling Xi! Gu You! You two are suitable for me too!! The college entrance examination is going to be tomorrow!! These things, when the college entrance examination is over, you can do whatever you like. Do!!"

    Watching Lao Xue walk away, Wu Youyou and Ling Xi exchanged glances, and then laughed together.

    "Come on for the college entrance examination tomorrow!"

    Ling Xi said to Wu Youyou with a smile.

    Wu Youyou also smiled and nodded vigorously: "Yeah! We have to do our best tomorrow!"

    ---

    Next, two days of intense college entrance examination days.

    Although Gu Lei said that it doesn't matter if Wu Youyou did not do well in the exam, he still reminded Aunt Zhang, who was helping the kitchen at Gu's house, to make nutritious meals for Wu Youyou and Ling Xi every day, and let the younger brother deliver them to the school in person for the two college students. eat.

    After two semesters of consolidation and improvement in high school, Wu Youyou has become accustomed to taking exams.

    This time, she is determined to win the college entrance examination.

    After two days of intense exams, Wu Youyou and Ling Xi didn't have the answer. She relaxed her mind, asked Gu Lei for money, and went to H City with Ling Xi to play around.

    In addition to the places of interest in H City, Wu Youyou also asked Ling Xi to take her to the place where he participated in the NOI competition, and walked past the canteens, restaurants, bus stops he mentioned to her on WeChat...

    Wu Youyou I want to personally experience the life that Ling Xi has experienced.

    When the two came back from H City, the college entrance examination results came out. ①There is

    no doubt that Ling Xi has become the champion of science in the province with a high score of 745.

    And Wu Youyou ranked third in the province with a good score of 732.     The champion of liberal arts also came from No. 3 Middle School.     The results of the college entrance examination were so brilliant, Lao Xue couldn't stop laughing.     As the number one scholar in the science department of the province, Ling Xi naturally received many interview invitations from the media.     Ling Xi didn't like to deal with this, so she refused all of them.

    City No. 3 Middle School is a well-known high school in the college entrance examination. Apart from Ling Xi and Wu Youyou, four of the top ten science subjects in the province's college entrance examination are also from City No. 3 Middle School.

    Those media were not willing to miss a report on a genius, and they just went to No. 3 Middle School to interview the students.

    After a field trip, the media dug up the big news of the champion! !

    ——It turns out that our champion Ling got the admission letter from Tsinghua University through the NOI competition last year, and he can directly enter the freshman year in the fall semester of last year! However, for our Gu Tanhua, Ling Zhuangyuan insisted on staying in the third year of high school for a year! ! Because of the company of Zhuangyuan Ling, Gu Tanhua's academic performance has improved rapidly in just two semesters, from the ninth place in the grade to the second place in the grade! !

    Oh! This moving great love! !

    News editors burst into tears!

    Once the reports related to Ling Xi and Wu Youyou were broadcast, coupled with their photos, the Internet exploded!

    OMG! What a beautiful love this is! What a pair of schoolmasters this is! !

    For a time, there was a trend of knocking Wu Youyou x Ling Xi, a pair of real CPs, on the Internet.

    There are even some who have made great use of thunderbolt methods to write fan fiction for them both! !

    Little Internet surfing expert Wu Youyou didn't expect that she could see others writing for herself and Ling Xi in her lifetime, and her mood suddenly became extremely complicated.

    Ordinary romance texts don’t matter, why are there still transsexual lily texts and ABO fanfiction? !

    outrageous! !

    ——While

    Wu Youyou and Ling Xi achieved good results, Li Xiang's results also came out.     If you are a student in the ordinary class of the City No. 3 Middle School, this result is not bad. But Li Xiang used to be the top three in the grade, and this result was a shame for her.     After Wu Youyou learned about Li Xiang's results, she immediately called her.

    598 points, thirty points faster than the first line.

    As soon as the call was connected, Wu Youyou hadn't spoken yet, Li Xiang said to her gently, "Yuyou, you don't need to comfort me, I know that my fate is my own fault, and I can accept it."

    Since Li Xiang said so, Wu Youyou put away the words to comfort her.

    "Then what are you going to do next?"

    Wu Youyou asked.

    "I want to repeat."

    Li Xiang replied.

    Wu Youyou nodded: "Well, with your ability, you really shouldn't only take so many points. I support you to repeat the exam."

    After that, Wu Youyou thought about it again and asked, "Then where do you plan to repeat it? Or In the third city middle school?"

    Hearing Wu Youyou's question, Li Xiang sighed and replied, "I don't know... It stands to reason that the third city middle school is my best choice, but you and Ling Xi will go to school next semester. After college, I'm alone in No. 3 Middle School, I'm afraid..."

    Although Li Xiang didn't say it clearly, Wu Youyou knew what she was afraid of.

    After thinking about it again, Wu Youyou gave Li Xiang a suggestion: "Li Xiang, I think the No. 1 Senior High School in L City is also good. The second place in the province's science department in the college entrance examination is from their school. Don't go there to repeat your studies?"

    Li Xiang was suddenly shocked: "Can I do it?!"

    "With your grades, the school over there should be willing to accept you."

    Wu Youyou replied.

    Although Wu Youyou said so, Li Xiang was still hesitant: "But..."     Li Xiang: "How can I trouble you and your brother..."     Wu Youyou: "Li Xiang, are you willing to stay in S City to be arrested? Yang Qinghe has been entangled, or trouble me and my brother to leave this place?"     Wu Youyou's question directly hit Li Xiang's heart.

    Wu Youyou: "If you are worried about things like admission procedures, it doesn't matter, I will ask my brother to help you."

    She immediately changed her mind: "Yuyou, then this matter will trouble you and your brother! I... I don't want to stay in City S anymore!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.6K 34
重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing for a modern cultivator to travel to the...
40.9K 1.3K 60
Here's to another erotic collection of Zoro x Luffy imagines! BEWARE these stories won't contain fluffy scenes but rather wild ones that are certain...
40.7K 851 92
https://m.shubaow.net/78/78338/ Author: Wanshan Xiling Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-21 Latest: Chapter 92 Finale rebirth fini...
1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...