The female partner just wants...

Darkknight123457 द्वारा

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... अधिक

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 169

119 2 0
Darkknight123457 द्वारा

Chapter 169 The eldest sister just wants to learn [Twenty-three]

    Hearing Li Xiang's words, Wu Youyou was stunned for a moment.

    After reacting, Wu Youyou blew up on the spot! !

    "Li misses you crazy?! You told me about you when there are more than 40 days before the college entrance examination!!!" Furious, "Yang Qinghe's brain is not clear, don't you know about yours?! Do you let him do whatever he wants?!! Have you never thought about your own position?!! You are a senior in high school. Ah!!! How can you!!"

    Wu Youyou's sudden explosion frightened Li Xiang, and also frightened Ling Xi.

    As soon as Wu Youyou finished yelling at Li Xiang, Ling Xi ran to her side in one breath: "What's the matter, Yoyo?! What happened?!"

    Wu Youyou was so angry that her neck was thickened, and she couldn't control her emotions for a while. Ling Xi roared: "It's nothing to do with you, just go away!!" After

    roaring, Wu Youyou realized that she was just out of anger, and quickly made up for it: "I'm sorry Ling Xi, I just got too angry just now. Yelling at you like this ... " After a pause, Wu Youyou

    added: "Let me and Li want to talk for a long time, why don't you go back to the dormitory first."

    Ling Xi looked at Wu Youyou worriedly, and shook her head: "You are like this I'm not at ease, I'll be waiting for you."

    In fact, Wu Youyou was also worried that she would hit Li Xiang impulsive, so when Ling Xi said that, she nodded her head in a kindly manner: "That's fine, just wait for me for a while."

    "Okay." Ling Xi responded to Wu Youyou, "I'm right by the side, you can call me if you have anything."

    "Well."

    ——Ling

    Xi returned to the original position for Wu Youyou and Li Xiangwangfeng to go .

    Being interrupted by Ling Xi like this, the atmosphere between Wu Youyou and Li Xiang eased a lot, and Wu Youyou was not so angry anymore.

    But still very much! gas! !

    Resisting the anger, Wu Youyou patiently asked Li Xiang: "Are you sure you are pregnant? Are you sure it wasn't a misdiagnosis?

    " Like a frightened bunny, he looked at Wu Youyou in panic, "My period has not come for two months... Then I went out of school last Sunday and bought a pregnancy test stick outside... ...The result is, two lines..."

    Wu Youyou: "The two lines mean you're pregnant?"

    Li Xiang: "Well..."

    Wu Youyou: "How many times have you tested?! It's not necessarily true that you test only once. Right ?! " Li

    Xiang: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Does your family know about this?"

    Li Xiang: "My parents work in South Africa, and my grandma is the only one at home..."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Li Xiang: "Gu You, I really can't find anyone to discuss... I, I just thought of you..."

    Wu Youyou: "Where's Yang Qinghe?! If he is still a man, You should be responsible!!"

    Li Xiang: "..."

    Li Xiang: "I don't want him to know."

    Wu Youyou: "???Why!!!"

    Li Xiang: "Because I broke up with him ."

    Wu Youyou: "..." What the

    hell? ! !

    ——There

    were too many messages received this night, Wu Youyou didn't digest it for a while, and choked directly.

    I even forgot to keep getting angry.

    After choking for a long time, Wu Youyou asked silently: "Have you finally figured it out?"

    Li Xiang bit his lower lip fiercely and nodded: "Well..."

    After a short pause, Li Xiang added: "I broke up with him last week."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Then you found out that you are pregnant??"

    Li Xiang nodded silently.

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Li Xiang is the worst heroine in history? ! ! Just broke up with the scumbag, and immediately found out that she was pregnant? ! And still in the critical moment of preparing for the college entrance examination? !

    Seeing that Wu Youyou didn't speak for a while, Li Xiang looked at her timidly again and begged: "Gu You, can you... help me?"

    Wu Youyou looked at Li Xiang with a heavy gaze: "What do you want me to do? Help you?"

    "I can't have this child..." Li Xiang replied, "Can you accompany me... to get rid of him? I'm alone, I'm afraid."

    "I can go with you. But..." Wu Youyou turned her head and glanced at Ling Xi, who was standing outside looking out for herself and Li Xiang, "But we two girls may not be enough. I think Ling Xi should also go together."

    Hearing Wu Youyou's words, Li Xiang's hands He tightly twisted the hem of his school uniform and twisted it together, as if struggling inside.

    Wu Youyou knew what Li Xiang was worried about.

    "Don't worry, Ling Xi and I will keep the secret for you." Wu Youyou said, "You can trust us."

    Li Xiang struggled for a long time, and finally made up his mind.

    "Well, I believe in you." After

    separating

    from Li Xiang, Wu Youyou told Ling Xi her decision to help her.

    Ling Xi didn't have any doubts about Wu Youyou's decision, nor did he ask about the details of the relationship between Li Xiang and Yang Qinghe. He only said one sentence: "Whatever you need me to do, you can arrange it directly."

    Such Ling Xi made Wu Youyou feel at ease: "Okay, then let's go out this Sunday to deal with this matter."

    This Sunday, Wu Youyou and Ling Xi took the morning leave and went with Li Xiang. hospital.

    Registration , filming, examinations, arranging surgeries...

    Fortunately, Ling Xi came along, otherwise, with so many procedures, the two girls, Wu Youyou and Li Xiang, really couldn't make it.

    While waiting in line for inspection, Wu Youyou found that some unfamiliar phone numbers would come in from time to time on Li Xiang's mobile phone. Every time the phone rang, Li Xiang just glanced at it and hung up.

    Once or twice is fine. After seven or eight occurrences, Wu Youyou finally couldn't help but ask, "Did Yang Qinghe call you?"

    Li Xiang replied softly, "Yeah."

    Wu Youyou It was clear that I didn't ask any more questions.

    Wu Youyou is like this, but Li Xiang is still not comfortable: "Don't you ask me why I didn't answer his call?"

    Wu Youyou shook his head: "This is your private matter, I listen if you want, if you don't want to say it, I also I won't ask."

    Li Xiang: "..."

    Li Xiang: "Thank you, Gu You."

    Wu Youyou smiled at Li Xiang and replied, "You don't need to thank me. You can see this relationship clearly, I I'm happy for you."

    ——After

    a series of examinations, Li Xiang entered the operating room.

    Surgery is quick. In less than half an hour, Li Xiang completed the operation and came out of the operating room.

    But she can't leave right away, she has to stay in the hospital for at least an hour for observation, get a drip, and take medicine.

    Wu Youyou stayed with Li Xiang to accompany her. Ling Xi went out to buy some food for the two of them.

    It's almost three o'clock in the afternoon after the toss, and none of the three have eaten lunch yet.

    The anesthetic had worn off, and Li Xiang was sweating profusely, his hands and feet were cold, and the painkillers were useless. Wu Youyou was very worried about Li Xiang, so she frequently went out to pour hot water for her, and let her use it to cover her stomach and hands.

    Just when Wu Youyou went out to pour hot water for Li Xiang for the third time, there was a sudden commotion in the corridor outside the observation room.

    Wu Youyou finished pouring water in the boiling water room, and couldn't help looking in the noisy direction.

    If you don't look at it, you can't help but curse at Wu Youyou.

    Gan! How did Yang Qinghe find this place? !

    ——When

    Wu Youyou saw Yang Qinghe, Yang Qinghe just turned his head to look at her.

    Wu Youyou didn't have time to hide at all, and was directly exposed to Yang Qinghe's sight.

    The moment he saw Wu Youyou, Yang Qinghe was stunned for a moment, then frowned, strode towards her, and asked from a distance, "Yuyou! Li Xiang is with you! "

    Yang Qinghe's roar aroused the dissatisfaction of the passing nurses: "Sir, loud noises are not allowed in the hospital!"

    Yang Qinghe immediately raised his fist at the nurse: "You control me! Go away!!" "

    Between the words, Yang Qinghe had already led his gang to Wu Youyou in a mighty rush.

    Although Wu Youyou and Yang Qinghe haven't seen each other for more than a year, there are still a few of Yang Qinghe's younger brothers who know Wu Youyou.

    Seeing Wu Youyou, those younger brothers who knew her immediately stood up straight and bowed to Wu Youyou: "Sister Youyou!"

    Wu Youyou nodded slightly at them, and then her stern gaze fell on Yang Qinghe's face: "Come here. What are you doing here?!"

    "I'm here to find Li Xiang! Is she with you?!" Yang Qinghe yelled at Wu Youyou with a grumpy face, "Hurry up and hand her over to me!"

    Yang Qinghe is a well-known desperate Saburo. With such a roar, the patients and medical staff who are hundreds of meters away are scared to hide away.

    Others are afraid of Yang Qinghe, but Wu Youyou is not afraid of him.

    "Why are you fierce?" Wu Youyou roared back at Yang Qinghe, not to be outdone, "Is Li Xiang your personal thing?! She can go wherever she wants, do you care?!"

    "Gu You! "Yang Qinghe raised his hand and pointed at Wu Youyou, irritated, "Don't think I don't know what your heart is! You're always trying to break up with me! You don't just like me and don't like me being with others." What!!"

    Yang Qinghe's words directly amused Wu Youyou.

    She hugged her hands in a relaxed manner, Wu Youyou glanced at Yang Qinghe, and sneered: "Yang Qinghe, I advise you to pee on the spot and see what you are like! Just you, are you worthy of being liked by Miss Gu You?! Wake up. Wake up, you! A narcissistic, incompetent, and socially jerk like you, I will go blind if I look at you! Can I love you?! Make your spring and autumn dream!!"

    Gu You told Yang Qinghe has always been tender and affectionate and obedient, even if it wasn't for Gu You, when other women saw Yang Qinghe's face, their reinforced fingers would become soft.

    Where has Yang Qinghe, who is always at a disadvantage on the woman's side, ever reprimanded by a woman like this? !

    What's more, the woman who reprimanded him was Gu You, who had been in love with him for many years? !

    How can he stand in front of the younger brothers in the future? !

    Yang Qinghe was instantly furious.

    He couldn't care about the fact that Wu Youyou's brother was Gu Lei, Yang Qinghe, who was so embarrassed, raised his fist at Wu Youyou, and he was about to slam it down: "Gu You, shut up!"

    Seeing Yang Qinghe asking When he did something to Gu Lei's own sister, his younger brothers immediately panicked and rushed to stop him: "Big brother! Don't be impulsive!!"

    "Big brother!! This is Sister Yoyo!! You can't fight!!"

    "Big brother! You think about Gu Lei big brother!!"

    This block by the younger brothers is undoubtedly adding fuel to the fire.

    The more they are like this, the more angry Yang Qinghe is!

    "You all get out of my way!!" Yang Qinghe roared and swept away the younger brothers hanging on his body, "I, Yang Qinghe, don't believe it today!! I can't beat his Gu Lei's sister?!

    " When Yang Qinghe's fist was about to fall, he said that when it was too late, a hand suddenly stretched out beside Yang Qinghe and grabbed his wrist firmly!

    "What are you going to do?!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.1K 88 7
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218299/ Author: Qingji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-18 LATEST: Chapter 39 burns the cremator...
662K 68.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
33.9K 442 87
Jiang Zhaoli, who has been a biological dog for half her life, has traveled through the mountains and valleys. The rain from the hole covered her fac...
66.6K 1.6K 34
重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing for a modern cultivator to travel to the...