OPPOSITE ATTRACTS

By its_sanjh

• Devil born to be evil could only be healed by an angel, his angel• She was an introverted, reserved girl... More

INTRODUCTION
PARTICIPATION
GLARE
CHECKING HIM OUT!
NO HEART
HUMILIATED!
OBSERVANT
BEST FRIEND
CROSSING THE LIMITS
REVENGE
TRIGGERS!
SKILLED
INNOCENT
TRUTH
VIBES
MUSICIAN?
ADORABLE
DIFFERENT?
JEALOUSY?
WASHROOM!
PAYBACK
CUTE!
STRANGER
ATTRACTOR
RIVALRY!
BATTLE
CHEMISTRY
CHESTNUT HAIR
REPLACEMENT
WINNER
FRAGMENT
ORBS!
ADORABLE KID?
POLAR APART PERSONALITIES!
MYTHICAL
DOUBLE DATE?
CHANGE IN PLANS
MOVIE!
TALK
CONNECTING THE DOTS
HIS PAIN!
ROSE
SECRETS!
DISHEARTENED
CARE?
OVER-FRIENDLY STRANGER
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL
TRUST!
CARING FRIENDS
NEVER HAVE I EVER....?
DARKNESS
SPECIAL
MR. ARROGANT
DILEMMA
HEART
L...O...V...E
PAST?
BROKEN!
EXHAUSTED!
TUTOR!
OPPOSITE ATTRACTS?
SURPRISE!
SUSPICIOUS
MR. STALKER
TRUSTING THE DEVIL
CONFESSIONS
ARROGANT MONSTER
CONCERN
ANNOYED
HOME
I HATE YOU!
BIRTHDAY
"MYSTERIOUS K"
AFTERWORD

WRONG BUT IT FEELS RIGHT

3.1K 227 21
By its_sanjh

"Oops! Was the cry baby in tears?" One from the crowd mocked me. I couldn't find any familiar face and the blurred vision wasn't helping in any manner. I rubbed tears off my eyes. Their insult was further shattering me, causing to fury overpower me as well. The strong emotion burst my heart as a result, more tears accumulating in my eyes.

"Oh! Aren't you aware?" Mia spoke, pulling the entire crowd's attention towards her. She took a step forward, her arms folding around her chest. The rage radiating from those hazel orbs. No longer does it define beauty but danger. She was burning in envy. "Those tears are solid weapons to attract people. Especially attractive guys." She muttered, gritting her teeth.

"Oh! The naïve girl knows the trick." Blabbered a person from the crowd. Their accusation amazed me. Should I be confused or infuriated? As nothing was making sense.

"I hadn't liked you roaming around my brother." Mia came directly to the point. Leaning in such a manner at our face could be on the same level. "I had no say in it as my brother was completely whipped." Her head shook in displeasure, annoyed with her defeat. "Don't you fucking try to jump between us!" Her finger pointed in warning, eyes staring straight into mine. "I won't spare you if I find you anywhere close to Ehaan." Her voice was low yet scary.

I stared at her, bewildered. Was she gesturing about the incident took place in the corridor? I knew it would get in her ears. But hadn't anticipated she would act in such a manner. Warning me! Why would I ever try to come in between them? I wasn't some antagonist in their beautiful love story.

"You're having it wrong," I opposed. I felt a need to justify myself, I couldn't let her have misconceptions about me.

"Don't you dare to..." With those words, she grabbed my chin tightly. What the! Exasperation had to cloud my senses. Every incident troubling me overwhelmed me. I glared at her. "Lie to me!" She spat it on my face.

I jerked her hand away, staring at her with clear displeasure. She had a huge disliking towards me without any valid reason. "I am not lying!" Screaming it loud enough to get in her cognitive system. "I have no interest in your boyfriend." I pushed her away, she stumbled. Not expecting my counter back. She felt I would take in her words without sprinkling them back on her. And even if I was getting attracted towards him it was none of her concern. He won't ever reciprocate it.

I got on my foot, dusting the invisible dust from my skirts. Glaring at each person present as they were showering their disgust on me. No longer, I was bothered with their concluding eyes. They had arrived at the decision that I was the most insane creature ever. Resting my gaze on the leader of the gang. "And if you hold any feeling towards him, be brave enough to trust him as well." I continued. She squinted her eyes as she found my words unbelievable. Or was it, really? I shook my head. "Don't go wandering around with your warning. This only makes you insecure in the eyes of the rest." Pointing at the crowd, I walked away from her as well as her annoying gang.

Damn! From when I started humiliating people? Wasn't I the person who never voiced hurtful words? With each step away, I was feeling more guilty. For a second I wished, I could walk back and ask for forgiveness. She might have wounded me but if I acted the same. Weren't we both on the same page? I pressed my forehead in frustration, wandering into one of the washrooms. On my way I heard a shout, someone was yelling my name. It sounded familiar but I wasn't in a state to initiate another conversation. I was in a need of space! I needed to handle my emotions before I burst out in front of a random stranger.

Getting inside and glancing around, hoping it to be vacant. I stood before the sink, as I splashed water on my face, rapidly. With a hope that would erase every trace of my tears. I rubbed my face, glancing at the mirror before me. My eyes swallow, red. My face was getting paled and I was frowning. I forced a smile, but it never reached my lip.

Tears rolled down my cheek, as I recollected flashes of the entire past few weeks. My hand grabbed the edge of the basin, lowering my head in defeat. I felt exhausted! Drained! I needed some peace, I wanted to disappear. To go invisible! I needed some escape I won't be able to face it. I wasn't that strong, I was weak. I was a coward!

At that minute I heard a knob turning, I pushed back my tears. Slowly, I raised my head. An unexpected brown orbs planted on me. His tried chocolatey orbs sighed as he got a glimpse of me. A minute later it flashed into concern, he frowned. And without waiting a second he rushed towards me. Grabbing my elbow, he pulled me to face him. I kept my eyes down, glancing at his chest. His chest was exhaling and inhaling, rapidly. An indication that anger was weighing in his chest.

"What the hell are you up with?" His direct exasperated voice compelled me to raise my head. "Stop! Acting innocent, where on the earth were you?" His grip tightened on my elbow. I gasped in pain.

"Just walk off!" I jerked his hand away. "Just leave me alone!" I yelled at him with the same tone he had used on me. If he had anger issues I wasn't a sane human as well. He needed to stop ordering people around.

"I won't!" Screaming loud into my ears, pulling me to face him again. "Fucking tell me where the hell had you disappeared?" He wasn't planning to back off, I huffed in annoyance. I glared at him, pushing him. He didn't budge at all. I stared at him, exasperated. He was testing my patience.

Why the hell was he troubling me? Wasn't he suppose to be roaming around with his annoying girlfriend? Who was strolling around showering warning to every random girl? I huffed, pushing him with rage.

"Just walk off! And get together with your girlfriend." I voiced my frustration, "fucking leave me alone." The grip loosens, I grabbed my forehead in exhaustion. I enlarged my eyes as the realisation passed my senses. I stared at the human beside me in horror. The brown orbs were stunned as I was but he seemed quick to grab control over him.

"Fuck..." His brow raised in a mischievous grin. I enlarged my eyes further the smile wasn't leaving his face. He took a step forward. "Fuck.." I wrinkled my nose in disgust as he chuckled at my reaction. "Fu..." before he could repeat, I pressed my palm against his lip.

"No!" Yelling at him. I couldn't believe it, I just voiced those words out. How could I? I never adored cursing. I even rebuked my dad if he did it during an ongoing football match. My eyes and mouth open wide in bafflement, his orbs radiating amusement. He grabbed my hand away from his mouth. A loud laugh erupted from deep within his chest. The sound was rough, deep but within a second turning to something sweet, melodious. Pleasing to my eardrum.

My mind wasn't bothered that he was laughing at me. Rather I was pleased to witness the view before me. The great arrogant monster, whose face was blank, eyes always fuming in anger. For a change was radiating mischief, happiness, adoration. He wasn't that scary monster but a pleasing human. The Ehaan Kashyap I had glanced in flashes, during our dancing session. Doubting whether it was real or delusion but it wasn't. He was laughing his heart out. His dark brown orbs, glittering in content. So, I wished the moment to never disappear. To see him be satisfied forever.

He stopped on his trace on finding me staring at him. His eyes softened on me, a huge grin playing on his lip. He wasn't opting to shield his emotion from me. He hadn't placed the prison back around his heart. He leaned slowly, so he could reach my face. As his hand touched my cheek, the feeling of rough texture brushed me causing me to glance at his palm. It was wrapped around with a white cloth. I shook my head. He had injured his hand in fury. Such an immature human!

His fingers slowly gazing my cheek, his eyes pouring deep into me. Unknowingly depicting he was lost in confusing thoughts. Having an inner battle within him. I frowned, glancing at him. "What are you doing to me?" He whispered, not waiting for my response. Maybe he wasn't waiting for me to answer. It was for him to analyse.

I could question him the same. What was he doing to me? I knew he had a girlfriend. The one had warned me not to ever slip around Ehaan. Yet I was present in the washroom, with him cupping my cheek. His eyes bored into mine, our heart beating loudly. What was I even doing? Shouldn't I push him? It was wrong! I pressed my hand against his chest, my eyes were not ready to leave his. I wanted to pull him away yet his brown orbs were compelling me, not to. It was urging me to grab him tight and never let him leave.

I had so many questions about him. There were so many misconceptions about his deeds. People around the campus were scared even to voice a word against him. Shouldn't I stop myself from getting attracted to the most dangerous bad boy in our school? Shouldn't I halt my heart from developing any further feelings for him?

I wasn't sure if I trusted him yet I was convinced I could never hate him. Not even after knowing he was a reason behind someone committing suicide. I was frustrated as I wanted to know, he wasn't at fault. And people around concealing it from me was further shattering my hope. I wanted to believe he wasn't at fault! He wasn't so cruel. He was human like us.

Unknowingly my hand wandered from the chest towards his face. His muscles were so firm under his stiff jacket. My finger brushed to his black stubble. I grasped my hand away as a reflex action, I wasn't fond of the itchy feeling under the pad of my fingers. His eyes wandered from mine towards the finger, slight amusement making it place back into those brown mesmerizing orbs.

"You don't adore beard?" His brow raised in question yet the smirk playing on his lip indicated it was a statement. I had concluded; he did notice my small actions.

Suddenly we heard a ring, gaining our attention towards our position. Unlike usual, Ehaan didn't push himself away from me. His hands still resting on my cheek. I attempted to back off but his other hand grabbed my waist, forcing me to stand at the place. I was puzzled by his action. I was attracted towards him but what was the reason behind his action? It couldn't be possible that he had any interest in me.

He answered the call and soon Aarav frustrated voice got into my ears, Ehaan kept staring at the wall behind me. "Where are you? We already can't reach the disappeared angel and the devil is lost as well." He seemed annoyed and was gasping for breath, maybe running around.

"I found her..." He responded blankly.

"What?" Came an appalled voice from the other side. He couldn't believe his ears. "You found her," expressing it loud and soon the shuffling came to a halt. Whispers started to roam from every corner. Maybe he wasn't alone, were they searching for me? Oh no! I raised my head to glance at Ehaan. But why would they?

"Where the hell is she?" Came an exasperated voice of Anuj. He seemed in a worse mood. He was mad at me. Slowly Ehaan eyes moved from the wall to mine, his facial expression not giving off any emotion. Yet his brown orbs had the softness.

"With me..." he whispered, so soft. I wondered if he could sound so soothing.

I heard some ruffling and soon Aarav spoke. Maybe he had pulled the cell from Anuj. "Where are you both?"

"In washroom..." He groaned as he responded. I raised my eyes in a puzzle. There was a long pause from the other side for a minute I was convinced they had hung the call.

"In girl's washroom?" And both burst into loud laughter. Ehaan groaned louder might have anticipated the reaction and as a reflex action ended the call not before shouting at them.

"Shut up!" I couldn't help but press my lip tight, suppressing my smile. He glared at me making it further unbearable. "Don't you dare!" He warned pulling his hand away and walking out of the washroom in annoyance. I finally burst into laughter as he walked out. Controlling myself I followed behind him.

As I made my way out, I was rooted on the spot. Mia stood beside Ehaan, attempting to grab his attention. And as her eyes landed on me, she stared at me suspiciously. "What the hell are you doing over here?" She yelled at me. I widen my eyes at her such a loud reaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.2K 29
I left behind the scared girl I was. I didn't want to be her anymore, and standing up to those who bully is what I should have done from the beginnin...
939 97 23
This is a BxB book. Started- 17 Mar 2024, Sunday When two men who happens to be the two heartthrobes of the high school and who are totally opposite...
953 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
438 47 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatˋs pretty much it. Her looks w...