The twin siblings new life (f...

By Candylivid

Hi,so I am really into this manhwa and I gave a thought that what if athy (From wmmap) was a child Raphael wa... More

The departure
The unannounced guest
Trying to trust my so-called family.
A/n
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
The twins fully manifest!
Magic brought me a pet and pest or a friend?
The dress code tryout (torture)
The meeting with the ladiegt empire
The voice.....?
Gifts... for a royal are.....HEAPS AND MOUNTAINS!!! my escort
I NEED YOUR HELP TO DECIDE! please help! Sneak peek to
A/n
Short skit part one
WHAT THE HELL?!
Day of debutante
The Rival and Respect
Layout
A/n
Charlotte Vandela
My first tea party
A family breakfast and- what?!
Shopping and truth....
Duties and problems
Masquerade gone wrong....
A chance
A chance part 2
Preparations
Cossete know your place!
News

'Befriending' Cossete and My Position

218 5 0
By Candylivid

The Next day

Emerald Palace

Athanasia's  bedroom

Athy pov

"Athy, wake up....wake up.......wake up." 

"Yes, Yes, I'm up lily......WAaaHhhHhhh..."

The oh-so familiar dressing room

"Princess how about a royal dress! Show that Cossete girl what you're made of!" Hannah said holding up a expensive green-red dress with daisy flower patterns lots of ornaments gold dust, jewel shoes bracelets and pearl circles around the lower half of the dress. "Yes princess!" Ces said encouraging her best friend. "No, grab me a dark blue dress- Ah! Perfect!" Athy said shaking her head. 

After she got dressed and had the outdoor table arranged in the middle of the emerald palace gardens (inside) 

"Princess! His majesty is calling for you!" A bulter said approaching her. "Okay, I can go! I just finished preparing the tea for Lady Cossete! Bring the carriage. Oh, if Cossete arrives tell her to wait I'll be back soon." I said ordering for a carriage.

The imperial palace

Hallway 

"Princess! Long time no see!" The workers of the imperial palace were delighted to see the everyone's unofficial favourite child. "Hello! Hope you're doing good!" I said happily. I quickly reached papa's office. "Dad, called for me?"

"Yes, I heard all about the girl from the imperial magician. She's a demon, no doubt, there's no other way. Cancel that tea party you've decided with her, rest today. You've danced a lot yesterday. I'll discuss about your position as Crown Princess with your other siblings." Dad said looking up from his papers.

"Dad no! That's unfair to loyd! He's worked so hard to be where he is today!" I cried out. "Yes, but if we don't I-I-I, no, all of us might lose you forever!" Dad said letting his true feelings out. "I-Fine. I just hope Loyd Oppa won't hate me after this, if I do become Crown Princess, I still want Loyd to reside in The Pearl Palace and me in Emerald Palace." I said rejected. 

"Of course sweetie." Dad said. "I'll be going to the tea party I arranged then. See-" "I remember telling you to cancel the tea party and resting without having to move a finger." Dad said angrily. "But-"

"No buts about it young lady." Daddy said unmoving.

"Please dad...." I whined.

"Just small talk, I 'll ask a maid later so don't you dare disobey." Dad said dissmissing me. 

I started to get to the carriages as I passed by several people wanting to say hi to me. That's why I took the quietest route to the carriages and avoided all the workers and nobles. I finally reached the carriage when saw other ones arriving. My other siblings came out of them.

"Hello Oppas! And Sister!" I happily said waving at them. "Hello, my little tinny-weeny" Arien said hugging me. "Ahahaah!Let go! It's ticklish! I have to have tea with Cossete." I laughed as she let go of me.

"Wait, What?! No you can't! We don't know who she really is!" Eiji said concerned. "I'll be fine, I promise." I said as I got into the carriage. 

At the Emerald Palace

10 mins earlier 

Cossete pov

"Welcome lady Cossete." A unison of many voices was heard as I exited a normal carriage. There were atleast 30 maids lined up at the entrance of the palace. There are only hardly 6-4 maids bowing to me in Dellonora Castle. The head maid, which I assumed was the nanny of Athanasia since I had heard about her had her name as lily. "Follow me, Lady Cossete." She said leading me inside to the emerald palace's outdoor gardens. Good, no sign of Athanasia, time to hurt her. "By the way, Where is my sister? Still sleeping I presume?" I asked 'innocently'. A lot of people seemed to hear it and snicker. Seems like it worked? "Pardon me, Lady Cossete, Princess Athanasia is currently meeting His Majesty since he called for her please sit here she will be arriving shortly." Lily said as she showed me to an extravagant table which had more stuff then on my dinner table! This much just for tea! "Princess Athanasia prepared this herself." What!?

As I sat down I heard murmurs, "Oh my, did you see? She came in a carriage without an Imperial Seal." "She's not even a princess, she would be disowned at the debut had it not been for Princess Athanasia's heart of gold reaching out to her." "Bet she doesn't even know simple etiquette, look at her assuming Princess Athanasia woke up late." "She really has no manners looks the way she sits." "Acting like she's already a princess, hahaha!"

What. S-stop! I haven't even started bullying her and this!

"She even tried to threaten our princess's position, and claimed herself as the second princess!" "Oh my, how outrageous!" 

Suddenly, "PRINCESS ATHANASIA IS COMING 60 MAIDS TO LINE UP FOR WELCOMING HER! PREPARE HER ESCORT!" A maid shouted. "GET THE GOLD JEWEL TRAY AND GOLD BOWL FOR HER TO WASH HER FACE!" The head maid shouted. I didn't see so much of preparation for my welcoming! I should probably greet the b*tch. As I stood in front, I was told it was proper etiquette for me to stand slightly behind. Soon the gold gates opened as a white, jewel covered carriage with yuriaane Imperial seal and Snow White horses came in, it stopped inside the emerald palace in front of the middle as they were worried she would have to walk to much.

The door opened as Felix, The commander of the Imperial knight, also her personal knight escorted her down. I learned that I would first let her slightly wash her face. She got of as the gold tray filled some scented hand towel, perfume oil for her face along side with some rose-scented,cool rose petal water in a gold bowl came towards her. She washed her face slightly as her nanny washed it off, and some two other maids, (Hannah and Ces, she doesn't know) applied the scented perfume oil on her face. This type of treatment wasn't even shown when I was here! "Princess, Lady Cossete." The Head maid spoke, as she turned her face towards me. First of all I was surprised with the amount of gracefulness and respect she has, the treatment. Moreover, her clothes! I look like a commoner in front of her silk clothes and embroidery.

"Welcome, Princess Athanasia!" I said as I tried to act a bit like her.

"Wow, she's acting like the palace is hers!" a maid whispered, but Athanasia heard it. "Please refrain from any further murmuring." She addressed as everyone nodded. She turned to me and said,

"Lady Cossete, I'm afraid I'll be able to make small talk today, since daddy has told me to rest for whole day." She spoke looking a bit guilty. Hah, is she afraid I'm going to ruin her reputation she build so far. B*tch, that's what I'm here for!

"It's ok, Princess." I smiled. We made our way to the table. 

Third person pov

"I'm so glad to be able to spend time with you!" Cossete beamed.  "Me too." Athy said elegantly picking up her cup as she took a sip from it. Cossete brought the tea up to her lips as she thought this might be incredibly sweet, but when she took a sip she was shocked since it was a very genuine taste of tea. Athy noticed it and said, "It's Lippe tea from Siodonna." " That country name seems familiar." Cossete loudly wondered. "It's the name of the country that my father recently brought to me on my birthday." Athy answered. "Oh! No wonder!" Cossete said faking a smile but on the inside she cursing her.

Meanwhile.....

At the imperial palace

Loyd pov

"Take a seat all of you we have some thing to discuss." Dad began. We took our seats, and I assume this is about the Cossete girl, it bothers me why dad talked to Athy separately about this. "I talked to the imperial magician, Lucas and he confirms that the girl is a demon." This just took a whole different level. "What?! But signing devil contracts has been forbidden since ancient times!" Alex said in disbelief. "I knew it! That's why I didn't feel like being kind to her!" Arien and Arjen spat out. "From Athy's reaction, it seems like she already knew." Dad continued. "Well, that's expected." Arien relaxing back down. "How do you know that?" I couldn't help but ask. "I know a love story when I see one. The royal magician without himself knowing has feelings for her." Arien complained. We got another thing to take care of then. "It seems like her goal is to brainwash the entire empire and eliminate Athy so that she can have no other obstacles for the throne." Dad said heavy- heartidly. "So, the only way to save Athy is by making her the next heir to the throne." Alex concluded. "Yes, and this is why I called you here. To hear your opinions." Dad said looking straight at us. "I'm fine with it." Arjen said. "I'm good with anything as long as athy's life is saved." Arien said twirling her hair. "If she can handle it, then yes." Eiji spoke seriously. "I honestly think she'd do well, no offence loyd." Alex spoke honestly. I....don't know. I've always thought I'd take the throne and rule the empire. My brothers were not ambitious for the throne. I've never thought of leading a life for myself, but if it means I get to see my little sister leading the empire with her powers and earning glories I will gladly step down. "I feel like, Athy would do a much better job then me, if guided properly, but I have a request." I spoke. "If you're thinking that I'll move you from the Pearl palace to the emerald palace, no I'm not going to." Dad said. "No I want to become a chancellor so that I can see what happens behind the curtains." I said flowers and a hint of blush surrounding my cheeks. "I've always wanted to do that." I said. "Sure, loyd that can be arranged." Dad said chuckling.

"Your majesty, the nobles have arrived." The bulter said. "You are dismissed." Dad said waving his but not before giving us a announcement to be given. He wrote it down in front of us.

The announcement:

Henceforth, Crown prince Loyd, shall be addressed as The first prince loyd.

Second Princess Athanasia shall be addressed as The Crown Princess Athanasia.

Lady Cossete shall not hold the princess title but be addressed as 'LADY' Cossete.

At the emerald palace 

The tea party

Third pov

As the announcement made it's way to all the palaces, the emerald palace was the most one in chaos.

A/n: Since I have been pretty dissatisfied with Cossete from actually I was the real one and Charlotte from the villain duke's precious one I decided to make them both suffer in this.

Did I do three updates today? Fuck yeah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...
50.3K 1.5K 11
What if Athanasia from "Lovely Princess" didn't die? (The original novel by Plutus and webcomic by Spoon do not belong to me. Also, please be aware...
13.3K 399 11
"what will it take for you to love me?" athanasia gripped her father's pants standing before her older brother as well "should i become more like je...
2.1K 89 11
I'm a big fan of Who made me a Princess, although I don't read the novel. This will be my very first fanfic and I hope it will be to your liking! The...