π‘…π‘’π‘€π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘› - 𝐡𝑒𝑛𝑗...

By DWeber02

Her whole life, Dahlia "Lia" Day has been abandoned as a child, an orphan, adopted daughter, a sister, and a... More

π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘“π‘Žπ‘π‘’
π‘ƒπ‘™π‘Žπ‘¦π‘™π‘–π‘ π‘‘
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑂𝑛𝑒
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‡π‘€π‘œ
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑖π‘₯
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ πΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑇𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ πΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-𝑂𝑛𝑒
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘‡π‘€π‘œ
πΏπ‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’

πΈπ‘π‘™π‘–π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’

72 5 15
By DWeber02

Winter. Spring. Summer. Autumn... Seasons change time. Time lasts longer. So many things happen in my life, I want to share... My family is living their lives to the possibilities. As well I am too in my life. I lay on the blanket grass, watching the flowers blooming surrounding my sanctuary. Here I am, alone, hearing the birds chirping for spring coming along. Taking a deep breath of flowery air, a cool breeze comes upon me.

Speaking of my family living to possibilities, Patrick confessed his truth after the wedding to Eimear. I was hoping he would tell her at any cost, but somehow he did it unexpectedly. Eimear was heartbroken by the news and wants some time on her own. Patrick stays some night on his couch, doing curfew, and spending more time with his daughters than he rarely did before. Eimear talked to me about how she fell in love with my brother again as her husband and father to her daughters. They both worked it out in any possible way. Maybe marriage do last longer if we communicate and understand one another.

Della begins her life with her soulmate Emily. Of course, they didn't get married or anything but it didn't matter to her. All she wants in her life is her partner. Her career as a comedian became a success, she's been traveling around Europe. Spreading laughter and joy to people, hearing her silly remarks. One day, she meets her son in Africa and begins to fall in love with him. Emily and Della talk things over, and they begin to adopt a baby boy in Africa who's looking for a family. Now I become an aunt to her two young children. A boy from Africa, and a girl from an orphanage.

My Little John, he thought things over what he truly wanted to do in his life. He asked me for one favor. A phone number of Nathan. He had been studying hard at Princeton College. It's been really hard to have a long distance. But somehow, he graduated early... My grandfather told me that Leo is a masterpiece student in his college. He's been studying Media and Communication. I couldn't be more proud of my brother...

He began to make a foundation for raising money for orphanages around Europe, and in some cases, some in the United States. Leonardo Day's Foundation. He has been getting all the recognition he always wanted for a longer time than just a baby brother. Getting more money to help, and some humanitarian awards, especially a medal of freedom from the President of the United States of America.

Leo's been struggling to find someone in his life until he found a woman named Rachel. He met her in the United States when he was helping in one of her orphanages. Leo said it was love at first sight. Now he's living in New York City with his fiancee, Rachel.

Edward, something happens to him for sure. The moment Marsha throws him out of her house, he's been arrested in her house. While the police were investigating her home along with her daughter, they found something really disturbing. With evidence. They found a box of my personal needs, including my underwear when I was 11, and pictures of me, under the bed inside the vent. He's now in prison as a sex offender for 30 years without parole. The judge called him and I quote the most disgusting case she has ever seen. Now Edward is living his life in prison with my father, Andre, they both become best friends due to the circumstances.

I feel sorry for Marsha, almost wasting her life on this monster. After the invasion, she moved out of the house and moved to London. Her daughter Cali, is presenting what Marsha wants. A relationship with her daughter into a grown woman graduated from uni. Cali becomes a teacher to deaf children in London. Taught many children some educational needs and their second language, English. Marsha couldn't be prouder for her daughter as she continues to work for her husband's company and live on living as a single mother of independence.

For Mom, she continues being in a relationship with Nathan. No marriage, no abusivement. Laughter and communication to one another. Things were hard due to the long distance between Mom and Nathan for his teachings. They both worked it out by having him do online classes with his students as he lives happily in Devon, so he can visit his granddaughter.

As for me, well, I'm happy in my life. Filled with joy and laughter. Becoming a wife to Benjamin Greene is the best thing that ever happened to me. As he said before, we will be okay for both of us even if the circumstances are tough.

After a few months of my wedding, I decided to tell the world that I had been abused, and my first novel is a true story of some parts. The moment I told the world, they were stunned and applauded me to speak the truth, knowing it wasn't my fault. From moments on, I begin my foundation as well for sexual abuse for any category, mental health, and orphanages in America. Along with Leo's foundation, we become co-partners together.

Benjamin inspired from my truth to the world. He decided to put his brother, Kieran in jail, for the frightful crime he permitted. From now on, Sean White is not guilty of his crimes. Now all the haunting past are trapped together from now on. Wasting their lives to the possibilities.

During that time, I began to write my new novel. Which is the best seller of my own, more than Confide in Secrecy. It had been sold around the world, really, around the world. International seller. Well, I don't really want to explain what my story is about... because you already know the story. A love story between a struggling, female writer and charming, older man by their first touch. Rewritten, for Benjamin.

From then on, I received so many awards for Rewritten. Above all, I thanked Benjamin every time I made a speech. He was always there cheering for me... as I promised to give him everything I accomplished. I received an email from Anna that I have a project that I've never done before. Screenwriting adaptation of Confide in Secrecy. I received an Oscar for my adaptation, I couldn't be more blessed for my readers of films and novels who have been there for me. I received my Oscar in a home with all of my family, cheering for me.

That's it so far, in my life. My crazy, unforgettable life. As I watch a leaf falling down on the surface. I hear giggles of voices. I smile from what I'm hearing, I already knew who was coming to me. As I turn to the voices, I see my children running toward me along with Benjamin.

"MAMA!"

I run to my first daughter and hug her. I got pregnant after our honeymoon in Paris. She's 5 years old, biracial, brown curly long hair, and my brown eyes. Let's just say, she's the spitting image of me. On April 19, Benjamin and I named our first daughter, Elizabeth "Lizzie" Greene. After my mom's and I, a favorite heroine from our favorite book, Pride and Prejudice.

"How are you, honey?"

"I'm starving!!! When can we get to eat?" I laugh at my daughter's silly whiner. She turns to her brother, "MAVERICK, hurry up!!!"

I see my second child when Benjamin and I adopt from the orphanage in the next two years. He's my age when Mom adopted me. 11 years old, pale-skinned, brunette with light brown eyes and a kind smile. The reason why we adopted him was that he was close to being thrown out by the orphanage who's not Fred at all. Another reason why is because he's an artist. He's very creative with his artwork (paintings), and the short films he made for himself.

He's carrying our picnic basket for we're having lunch underneath the tree. My sanctuary with my loved ones. "Ok, Lizzie, for the last time, I'm eating my mom's famous German Chocolate. Hey, Mom." He kisses my cheek, and begins to set up the picnic on the blanket and Lizzie joins in. He's so mature in his age and so responsible for his educational times. We have him join the family as Maverick Greene.

Benjamin is playing monster on one of our twins. After we adopted Maverick, I got pregnant unexpectedly. Benjamin and I were excited to have twin daughters. The moment our twins were born on September 21st... my mom's birthday. What was really unexpected, my twins are biracial. One is light-brown skin with medium brown/black curly hair and brown eyes like Benjamin's eyes. We named her Alexia Greene who's playing with her father.

Another one who brought tears to my eyes, the moment I held her. Auburn long, wavy hair, pale-skinned, and light brown eyes. She's spitting image of my mom. Benjamin and I were overwhelmed and talked to the doctors. The doctor told us that this was the rare moment he had ever seen before in his life. Benjamin and I decided to name her after my mom, Crimson Greene. They're both three years old.

Crimson comes to me, holding something for me, a little red rose. I come to her height, and she begins to smile, "Mama! I found your favorite!"

"Why, thank you, honey... It's beautiful. It's nothing beautiful as much as you."

Crimson smiles softly and puts the rose flower on my left ear. "There!" I offer her hand and she held my hand with her tiny hand. We walk to the picnic with the children.

Maverick sets up the picnic for us along with his favorite dessert, German Chocolate cake. I hear running footsteps as I sit down with Crimson. I feel a kiss on my cheek, and I see Alexia is smiling at me. Finally, I look at my friend, my constant, my lover, my destiny, my husband, and most of all my rewritten coming to us.

Benjamin's hair grew a little longer as short, slick back hair, finally feeling his hair through my fingers more. He's coming his way, smiling... He kisses me, simple yet passionate. "Hi."

"Hi." I smile softly at him, he begins to spread food for all of us.

Together as a family. Together as one. Time turns when Benjamin was a stranger in a library and turns into something more. He's the father of my children, my reader, my husband, the love of my life. Now the conclusion of our story. Now it's the happy ending. From now on we'll support, and be there for each other. The power of something so much more... writing our lives or perhaps... Rewritten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ophiuchus By rainshine03

General Fiction

6.1K 370 19
Matthew and Camille, Camille and Matthew. That's how things have always been. Despite living with an abusive father and an emotionally unstable and a...
268 14 8
Last Update: March 29th 2024 Next Update: Before April 15th 2024 ~How could she marry a already shattered man~ ~The day Heath Michael Lloyd marries D...
271K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
3.7M 126K 70
Dahlia Wellburg hates her misery as much as she loves it. She sees herself as a stone: ordinary and unwanted. Yet, they know her to be a rose: soft...