π’Ÿπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽�...

By __oriana_x

Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him... More

Important Information
1. The New Guard
2. I Care
3. Trust Me
4. I Trust You
5. Changes
6. Quackity's Visit
7. Healing
8. Friends
9. I Haven't Seen the Light in Ages
10. Get Out
11. Taste of Normal
12. Back to the Routine
13. Seasons of Change
14. Snowfall
15. Christmas
16. Escape?
17. The Turn
18. Reign of Nightmare
19. Return
20. Planning
21. Figure in the Shadows
22. Escape
23. The Assassin and I
24. Not Safe
25. Freedom
26. Not Ready
27. Punz
28. Nightmares
29. I Agree
30. I Don't Trust You
31. Allegiance
32. I Trust You
33. Old Friends
34. Allies
35. Friends Again
36. Secret Base
37. The End
38. The Piglin King
39. Siblings
40. Return
41. Don't Leave Me
42. Origins
43. Old Times
44. I'm Back
46. First Meeting
47. I Can't Hurt You
48. Dying Again
49. Revival
50. Project Wake Up
51. Planning
52. The Festival
53. Hidden Allegiances
54. I Declare War
55. Roles Reversed
56. The First Attack
57. Plan B
58. Bombs Away
59. Realization
60. Help From the Shadows
61. Surprise
62. Drista
63. The Truth
64. Nightmares That Never End
65. Final Attack
66. Make Your Choice
67. Mercy
68. Family
69. Feelings
70. Back to The End
71. Not Over
72. The Truth
73. Bad Memories
74. You're My Home
75. Information
76. No More Hiding
77. New Start
78. Invites
79. Preparations
80. Happy Birthday
81. Party On
82. A Crashed Birthday
83. You Have to Choose
84. Love Over Power
85. New Ruler
86. Power
Ending (Happy)
Ending (Sad)
New Book!

45. Are You In?

3.4K 108 64
By __oriana_x

Art by @PawgRePost on Reddit

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Y/Nnnnnn" Dream calls out softly the minute he closes up the base entrance.

There is a clatter in the back and he finds her reading some books. She's wearing a dark purple hoodie and black leggings.

Dream sneaks up behind her and grabs her from behind, wrapping his arms around her neck.

"Dream!" She turns around in surprise hugging him back. "Why did you sneak up on me like that?"

"It feels so good to be terrorizing people again" he smirks.

"Not me though" she smiles and runs her fingers lightly down his chest.

"Maybe" he giggles as they walk into the main room.

"So, how'd the revenge go?"

Dream explains what happened to Tommy and shows her the discs.

"Those are the real ones" she breathes running her fingers along the grooves.

"Yeah, but I kind of made some promise to Tommy that may or may not be a problem"

"What is it?" She asks crossing her arms with an annoyed expression.

"I—uh, I accidentally let it slip I know that you exist and that you are his sister. I told him that I knew where you were that you survived the explosion. I promised him the chance to see you if he does what I say. He can't tell anyone thought, or he loses that chance"

Y/N stares at Dream for a couple seconds.

"You really had to drag me into this?"

"Yeah sorry" he looks down but her hand fingers his face.

"What do you what him to do?"

"I don't know" Dream says. "I can't think of anything I want from him. Unless," he pauses.
"I can show him you first and make him do something to get you back"

"Dream, there's a few things wrong with this. One, you're making it sound like I'm being held hostage by you, we can arrange it to look that way but Tommy might know something is up. He could find out I'm Nightmare, after all, I did attack him as Nightmare and he'll find out who I truly am eventually. He is my brother, I feel conflicted about lying and tricking him for your revenge"

"Right of course" Dream glances at the clock on the wall. "Just think about it, please?"

Why didn't he think about how this would make her feel?

"I'm going to go work on the meeting base. It should be done by tomorrow." Y/N says.

He nods.
"I'll continue getting allies"

They both leave the base, heading to their respective destinations but Y/N climbs up a tree and waits for noon.

A crow flies down and perches on the tree branch. Y/N smiles and pulls out a piece of paper, ink, and quill.

Dear Phil,

Dream wants revenge on Tommy by pretending that he's holding me hostage and he's going to demand something from Tommy to get me back. Tommy will soon find out I'm Nightmare and will be furious at me for lying to him, betraying him, and siding with Dream instead of his own family. I don't know what to do. Do I help the one I love get revenge or do the right thing and say no for my brother? Tommy hasn't had anyone in our family sir with him. Wilbur went crazy and teamed with Dream to blow up L'Manburg, Techno and you blew up L'Manburg again, and now I'm working with Dream. Wow, we all sided with Dream at one point. I need advice, Tommy did betray Techno but he considers it that Techno also betrayed him. It'll be another "betrayal" to him. Please help me make a decision.

Love, Y/N

Y/N folds up the letter and hands it to the crow. It takes the letter and flies away, a dark shape against the clouds.

Y/N sighs and starts off towards the mountain.

Meanwhile, Dream has a list of allies in mind.

First, Eryn.

Eryn is busy farming blaze rods in the nether and Dream comes from behind him.

"Hey Eryn" he says casually.

The man turns around in confusion.

"What? Who are you?"

"You don't know me?" Dream asks. He pushes himself out of the shadows so Eryn can see him better.

"Wait Dream?!" Eryn smiles. "I remember watching you escape the prison, pretty epic"

"Thanks" Dream smiles.

"I also remember what Nightmare did to me" he gestures towards his ankle.

"Sorry about that" Dream says rubbing the back of his neck. "I was wondering though, would you like to help me in my quest to cause chaos and eventually rule over the server?"

"Yes of course!" Eryn beams. "Anything involving chaos. It does involve killing thought?"

"In a way," Dream smiles. "Depends on who is dying but as you said, murder and killing are fine"

"Then I'm in" Eryn says.

"Great, I'll leave you more information about when to meet the rest of the allies soon"

"There's more?"

"Yes, you'll get to meet them soon" Dream smiles before pearling towards a cliff and running through the nether portal.

After visiting his own kingdom again, he manages to find HBomb and Ponk and convince them to ally with him as well.

"Hey Puffy!" Dream comes up to a curly white-haired female.

"Dream!" She pulls out her sword and stands defensively. "What do you want?"

"Awwww you didn't miss me?"

"No, you caused all the chaos on this Smp! Have you any idea what you put Tommy through in exile?! You killed Tommy in the prison!"

"I'm sure you would love to know how my year in prison was. I would have rotted there if it wasn't for someone"

"What do you mean?"

"I was stuck in this obsidian box surrounded by lava with only books to write. I only ate raw potatoes and they would only feed me a few times a week. Quackity would come and torture me weekly for the revival book! They chained me up in the cell!"

"Wait, what?" Puffy's face softens and her eyes well up.

"Yes, Y/N eventually started helping me get better treatment but during the prison escape with Nightmare, she died in the explosion"

"Dream I— I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Did Sam allow this?"

"Of course he did. He was the one who beat me some days"

She gasps.
"I never visited you," she whispers sadly.

She starts to cry and Dream pats her comfortingly.

"How can I make this up to you?" She asks wiping tears away.

"I actually came here to ask you to join me and my allies. I want to restore order to this Smp and take control to stop conflict."

"Dream, I will help you. I feel like I owe you since I used to find it funny when you followed me but you've changed so much, now I can't even recognize you as my little duckling anymore"

Dream smiles and crouches in front of her.

Puffy returns the smile and pats his head.

"That's my good duckling. Now waddle back home and don't follow me"

Dream gets up and nods.
"I'll leave you some more information about when to meet later"

"Okay, I'll keep an eye out for it!" She smiles before continuing down the path.

Y/N gets back from a long day of work on the meeting base. It's finally ready.

A black crow drops a note into her hands.

Her fingers go to tear it open.

Dear Y/N,

I can see the problem you're in and personally I believe that lying and tricking your family is never a good thing. However, you can make your own choice. Who do you care about more? Tommy or Dream? Do you want to help Dream in his quest for revenge or side with Tommy? I don't know how your relationship with Tommy is since you haven't seen him for a long time. I hope you do what makes you happy.

With my love, Phil

P.S. Techno says Hi

Y/N smiles but her face changes as she thinks about her options.

She actually had feelings towards Dream.
Tommy, she realizes she does not. Even though he was her brother, she left him and didn't even think about him.

Why don't I care? I don't I care what happens to Tommy? He's my family. What is wrong with me? I feel nothing for him. My heart goes to Dream.

Then that's who I'll help.

I'm sorry Tommy.

"Y/N?" Dream appears form behind a tree.

"Dream," she folds up the letter.

"I'll help you get your revenge on Tommy"

"Thank you" Dream gives her a hug. "I know it will be hard but I won't torture him too badly."

"That's reassuring" she says.

———————————————————————————

I told you Y/N would have a villain arc.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

There's probably a lot tbh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 12.4K 113
Dream rules the Smp his way. A feared warrior and merciless. He tries to focus on his problems at hand but someone catches his eye. A beautiful girl...
30.6K 908 71
''κŒ©κ‚¦κ€Ž κŒƒκ‚κ’’κ‚¦κˆ€κ… ꓄ꂦ κŽ­κ‚ κˆ€κ‚¦κ…" "𝕀π•₯ π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 π• π•œ, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕒𝕀 π•π• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕒𝕀 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ π•£π•¦π•Ÿ, 𝕀 π•¨π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π••π•š...
3.7K 108 20
Λ‹Β°β€’*β€βž· "Need anything else? Any dragons around here need slaying?" "No! Thank you!" "Who are you? Hey! Who are you?" Λ‹Β°β€’*β€βž· IN WHICH dream finds hims...
189K 8.5K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...