The female partner just wants...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... More

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 159

125 1 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 159 The eldest sister just wants to learn [Thirteen]

    Wu Youyou's hug came too suddenly. Before Ling Xi could react, she smelled a faint scent of grass and rushed into her arms, and then sank on her shoulders. Wu Youyou was already hanging on his chest like a little rabbit. body.

    Ling Xi only felt a "click" in his head, as if something had snapped.

    In Ling Xi's blank mind, there was only one thought left -- it turns out... girls are sweet and soft...

    When Ling Xi was in a daze, the classmates on the side also collectively said "Wow— -" exclaimed.

    Although No. 3 Middle School did not explicitly prohibit students from falling in love, Gu You and Ling Xi were too blatant! ! In the public, they actually hugged them together? !

    Wu Youyou was immersed in the joy of being able to join Class 187, completely unaware of the strange gazes from the students next to her.

    And Ling Xi's thinking was rigid for a short while.

    After a while, he raised the corners of his mouth, raised his hands, supported Wu Youyou's back, who was jumping and jumping, and patted her gently: "Congratulations, Yoyo! We are going to be classmates!"

    — ——The

    story of Wu Youyou and Ling Xi hugging in the corridor reached Lao Xue's ears, making Lao Xue so angry that he blew his beard and stared.

    However, one of them made rapid progress and was ranked 72nd in the grade, while the other remained stable and held the throne of No. 1 in the grade. Lao Xue did not dare to criticize them too harshly, for fear of affecting their performance.

    But it's not enough if you don't say it. Old Xue can only educate him in private, so that Wu Youyou and Ling Xi can always remember that they are still high school students, and don't be too intimate in front of their classmates! !

    If you want to kiss and hug or something, you can find a place where no one is there to do it!

    Lao Xue's education made Wu Youyou and Ling Xi wonder whether to laugh or cry.

    But the two of them tacitly did not clarify in front of Lao Xue, saying that they were not in a relationship.

    Before that, because Wu Youyou and Ling Xi got close, the students of City No. 3 Middle School also discussed the gossip between them. At that time, everyone guessed that Wu Youyou was chasing after Ling Xi and wanted to use her identity as a school bully to force Ling Xi into submission! Ling Xi was forced by Wu Youyou's obscenity and prestige of the evil forces, so she could only compromise and obey her.

    Now that the final exam results are out, seeing Wu Youyou hug Ling Xi excitedly, and Ling Xi gently responded to her hug, the gossip-loving classmates have new ideas--isn't this a forced take? A robbery, but a love story of helping each other and going hand in hand? !

    Let's spread it out a little more. Could it be that Ling Xi used love to indulge Wu Youyou, the eldest sister of the underworld who went astray, and guided her to abandon the darkness and become a new person? !

    If this is the case, then the power of love is too great, right? ! How could Wu Youyou, a top student who has never taken the domestic college entrance examination courses, achieve a qualitative leap from 0 points to more than 600 points, and then to 802 points in less than one semester? !

    From junior college to second book to 985, this is not just three consecutive jumps, but ten consecutive jumps! !

    This terrifying boost speed!

    ——After

    the final exam results came out, the students of City No. 3 Middle School held a collective meeting, and then it was winter vacation!

    The students packed their things and went home.

    Before leaving school, Wu Youyou took a look at the grade rankings. Ling Xi's ranking didn't need her to find it, she was the first in the first row, with a total score of 898 points.

    Ling Xi said that this time he was deducted two points for his Chinese composition, and he got full marks for English.

    After reading Ling Xi's results, Wu Youyou looked for Li Xiang on the leaderboard again.

    As a result, Wu Youyou searched three or four rows before finding Li Xiang at the 125th place. In this final exam, Li Xiang scored 774 points, not only at the bottom of class 188, but even behind more than a dozen key class students.

    Seeing Li Xiang's achievement, Wu Youyou couldn't help frowning.

    But she didn't say anything, just sighed in her heart and turned to leave.

    ——Seeing

    that Ling Xi's grades were so excellent, Wu Youyou, who was admitted to the top 100 of the grade, dared not be proud, and secretly made up her mind to improve her academic performance in the next three semesters!

    Even if you don't get as many points as Ling Xi, at the very least, don't be too far behind him!

    So, Wu Youyou planned to find a few tutors during the holidays, study unexpectedly during the holidays, and then improve her academic performance.

    After all, she will go to class 187 next semester. She has left too much homework. Class 187 is all top students. If you want to keep up, you need to improve your ability in an all-round way.

    During the more than half semester's contact, Wu Youyou has developed the habit of discussing everything with Ling Xi.

    Therefore, Wu Youyou also told Ling Xi about her plan to find a tutor.

    Hearing Wu Youyou say she was looking for a tutor, Ling Xi couldn't help laughing.

    "Yuyou, why do you waste this money?" Ling Xi looked at Wu Youyou with a smile, and said to her, "Don't you have a ready-made good teacher in front of you? Or a good teacher who can do all six subjects."

    Wu Youyou slightly Startled for a moment , then reacted: "You... are you talking about yourself?"

    Ling Xi smiled and nodded: "Could it be that you can find a better teacher than me in S City? I know the situation very well. I know that physics and mathematics are your weaknesses, especially the mechanics problems of physics and the geometry problems of mathematics. You need to do intensive training in this area. Your Chinese and English are your strengths, you just need to consolidate That's it. Chemistry and biology, I will also give you appropriate additional training to make up for your deficiencies."

    Wu Youyou was worried that he would find a tutor for high-intensity study training, and he didn't have time to meet Ling Xi during the whole vacation. Now when I heard Ling Xi say that he could be a teacher during the winter vacation, his whole body suddenly lit up: "Yes! I have such a powerful person by my side, why should I go outside to find a teacher!"

    "That's right." Ling Xi smiled with frowning eyes, and repeated Wu Youyou's words, "Why do you still go outside to find a teacher?"

    Wu Youyou embarrassedly "hehe" laughed twice, thought for a while, He asked again: "Then you come to make up for me...will it affect your original vacation arrangement?"

    Ling Xi raised an eyebrow and replied, "But my original vacation arrangement is also studying!"

    Wu Youyou: "Uh ?"

    Ling Xi: "Anyway, it's all about learning, so I'll just learn with you and be a companion."

    Ling Xi said so, Wu Youyou's last concern was lifted, and she was relieved.

    "Okay! Then I will pay you the tutoring fee according to the highest market price!"

    Wu Youyou and Ling Xi said.

    Seeing Ling Xi frowning, as if she wanted to reject her proposal, Wu Youyou hurriedly added: "The money is from my brother! My brother has money! Don't be polite to him!! Anyway, you earn the money. , and others will earn it!"

    Hearing Wu Youyou's words, Ling Xi frowned for a moment before nodding her head in agreement: "Okay." ——The

    two

    discussed it, and when Wu Youyou returned home, he hired himself. I told my brother Gu Lei about my classmate's tutoring.

    Gu Lei is a cheerful person, and this Ling Xi has heard many times from his own sister. Knowing that he is a real scholar, he immediately complied with Wu Youyou's request.

    Gu Lei also specially sent his secretary to sign a contract with Ling Xi, and paid for the 20-day tutoring expenses in advance for this winter vacation.

    Then, the winter vacation life of Wu Youyou and Ling Xi started~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 88 7
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218299/ Author: Qingji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-18 LATEST: Chapter 39 burns the cremator...
1.8K 126 5
အတိတ်ရောအနာဂတ်ရောမင်းကိုဘဲချစ်ချင်တယ်။ This is just a fan fiction, Nothing of here are real.
103K 1.8K 67
Author: get me up Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 67 is over rebirth finished 275,000 Seventeen is the smalle...
33.9K 442 87
Jiang Zhaoli, who has been a biological dog for half her life, has traveled through the mountains and valleys. The rain from the hole covered her fac...