The female partner just wants...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... More

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 158

121 3 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 158 The Big Sister Just Wants To Learn [Twelve]

    Seeing that Li Xiang was pushed into the alley by the group of girls dragging her hair, Wu Youyou couldn't help frowning.

    Although she Wu Youyou is a good student and has not done anything to bully her classmates, but the original owner Gu You is a top student and has done a lot.

    Wu Youyou could see at a glance that this was school violence!

    A nameless fire suddenly erupted in his heart, Wu Youyou reached out and grabbed Ling Xi's sleeve, pulling him to chase after him.

    ——But

    even if Wu Youyou responded quickly, when she and Ling Xi reached the alley, Li Xiang was already restrained by the two girls.

    The girl in the lead was slapping her across the face.

    While smoking, he scolded her: "I told you to seduce Brother Qinghe! I told you to be shameless! I told you to be arrogant! What kind of little white rabbit?! What I dislike most is a fake woman like you!"

    Li Xiangxi With tender skin, in just a moment, he was beaten up by the girl and his face was swollen.

    Blood-red traces were drawn from the fair skin, which was particularly obvious on her face.

    Seeing Li Xiang like this, Wu Youyou got angry and shouted angrily: "Stop it for me!"

    Wu Youyou's sudden appearance interrupted the girl's movements.

    The raised hand paused in mid-air, but did not fall again.

    Seeing that it was Wu Youyou, Li Xiang's dull eyes suddenly lit up.

    The girl who beat her turned around and saw Wu Youyou and Ling Xi at the entrance of the alley. She was slightly startled, and then smiled: "Just the two of you, you want me to stop too?!"

    Wu Youyou smiled coldly, her eyes Looking at the girl coldly, she replied, "Even if it's just me, I can make you stop."

    Wu Youyou's words successfully angered the girl.

    "you--!"

    She quickly retracted her hand, the girl was about to rush towards Wu Youyou, but another girl standing beside her had already pulled her: "Boss, don't be impulsive, she is Gu You!"

    The word "Gu You" came out, powerful It's not like an atom | bomb.

    The girl's movements were instantly sealed.

    The arrogant arrogance also suddenly shortened by two.

    The girl pretended to be domineering and said "Gu You is amazing!", but she put down her fists honestly.

    With a cold snort, the girl still wasn't angry enough, she turned around and slapped Li Xiang's face twice, grabbed her hair and said, "You are lucky today! Let me touch you next time. When it comes to you, you won't be so lucky!"

    After speaking, the girl shook Li Xiang's head away, and Ming Jin withdrew: "Let's go!"

    ——These

    girls come and go quickly. .

    After a while, I walked cleanly in the alley.

    There was only one Li Xiang, who was sitting on the ground with weak legs because of fear.

    Seeing two lines of tears flowing from Li Xiang's eyes, Wu Youyou sighed secretly, but didn't go up to help her.

    Looking at Li Xiang from a distance, Wu Youyou asked her, "Li Xiang, everything that happened today was brought to you by the love you maintained... Do you want to continue to be with Yang Qinghe?"

    Li The voice that wanted to sob suddenly stopped.

    But after a while, she still gritted her teeth, looked up at Wu Youyou, and said firmly: "I want to be with him!"

    Wu Youyou looked at Li Xiang coldly for a while, and then said, "It's up to you."

    After speaking, Wu Youyou turned around, leaving only his back to Li Xiang.

    "I have to go back to study, I don't have time to spend with you here. Quickly wipe your tears, get up, and go back to school!"

    ————

    Li Xiang was really scared.

    Although her legs were very soft, she still worked hard to get up from the ground and staggered out of the alley.

    When passing by Wu Youyou, Li Xiang gently said "thank you" to her.

    Watching Li Xiang walk out of the alley, Wu Youyou gave Ling Xi, who was standing beside her, a look, and the two walked out side by side.

    Arriving on the bustling road, Ling Xi suddenly sighed: "Today, I can feel the majesty of Gu You, the first eldest sister of the No. 3 Middle School in the city. Just showing a name can make the opponent not fight. Retreat...Oh! Yoyo, why are you pinching me!"

    In the midst of Ling Xi's screams, Wu Youyou pinched him again, scolding him: "Ling Xi, don't be so weird with me here!

    Ling Xi immediately showed an exaggerated and frightened look, cupped her hands and clasped her fists as a form of begging for mercy: "Big sister, please spare your life!" "Forgive your big head !

    " Wu Youyou was laughed at by Ling Xi, and raised her hand just before him He patted his head lightly, "I haven't been a big brother for many years, it's no use begging me!" The

    two of them joked in a tacit understanding, and then Wu Youyou said to Ling Xi seriously : "Actually, it's not the name 'Gu You' that is loud, but the name 'Gu Lei' standing behind Gu You."

    Ling Xi was slightly startled: "Gu Lei?"

    Wu Youyou nodded: " That is my brother."

    Ling Xi: "So it is."

    Wu Youyou: "Actually, I am just a fox and a tiger. If I were not protected by my brother, I would be nothing on the road."

    Hearing Wu Youyou say this, Ling Xi He couldn't help laughing: "Don't worry about the fame on the Tao."

    Ling Xi smiled, and Wu Youyou couldn't help laughing: "Yes. It's still interesting to learn!"

    Ling Xi nodded in agreement, and then recalled what just happened. , and asked: "Then why did those girls embarrass Li Xiang just now? Do you know the reason?"

    Wu Youyou frowned, thought for a while, and said, "I just heard that the girl who hit Yang Qinghe called Yang Qinghe 'Brother Qinghe'. It should be a girl who likes Yang Qinghe, but Yang Qinghe and Li Xiang are together, so Come to the door to make things difficult for Li Xiang."

    Another younger sister, it seems that this Yang Qinghe has made up his mind to make his younger sister group bigger and stronger.

    "Li Xiang still doesn't plan to break up with Yang Qinghe?!" Ling Xi was shocked, "It's all like this!" Wu Youyou spread     her

    hands: "Who knows?"     ——Have     a happy and stressful weekend, Monday is here.     Final exams are coming as scheduled.     As in the midterm exam, Ling Xi would always hand in the papers five minutes in advance, and then wait for her outside Wu Youyou's exam room.     This final exam is related to whether or not he can be transferred to Class 187, so Wu Youyou pays special attention.     After taking the test, Wu Youyou quickly pulled Ling Xi to ask him the standard answer while she still remembered the question.     The answer is basically the same.     Wu Youyou's hanging heart fell for a day.     After three days of intense exams and two days of grading, when school was over on Friday, the grade-level rankings were posted.     Wu Youyou didn't even have to look at it herself, her younger brother checked her grades back immediately.     "Big sister!! Big sister!! You're too good!! You got 802 out of 900 points in the test!!"     ——Wu     Youyou was overjoyed when she heard the younger brother tell his total score, Then another tight.     "Then what is my grade rank?!"     Wu Youyou asked the younger brother.

    "Ah this!" The younger brothers looked at each other, "This... this... We forgot to read it... It seems, it's more than 70..."

    The reaction of the younger brothers made Wu Youyou once again feel that iron is not steel Come.

    Where did Gu You find his little brother! ! How are each one stupider than the other! !

    Thinking that it is better to ask for yourself, when Wu Youyou was about to see the results by herself, Ling Xi had already strode towards her: "Yuyou!"

    Ling Xi waved at Wu Youyou from a distance, and then changed from walking to running. After a while, he came to Wu Youyou's side: "Yuyou! Congratulations! You scored 802 points in the final exam this time, ranking 72nd in the grade, just ahead of Li Hao, who ranked 40th in our class!

    " When it came to Ling Xi's answer, Wu Youyou's eyes suddenly lit up: "Really?!"

    "Of course it's true!" Ling Xi replied to Wu Youyou with a smile, "I just specifically counted our class in front of you. The number of classmates in my class is not much or not, exactly 39 people! You are not the 40th!"

    After getting the exact answer from Ling Xi, Wu Youyou couldn't help raising her hand and cheering, jumping off the ground with joy He got up, threw himself directly on Ling Xi's body, wrapped his hands around his neck, and hugged him carelessly.

    "Ling Xi! I'm so happy!! I'm going to be classmates with you in Class 187!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 156 6
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285819/ Author: Chang'an Ruxi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-24 Latest: Chapter 54 Through reb...
2.7K 55 5
(Another Phase but It just a book cause the First episode of it is almost close and I got inspired by alexpetals Book)
40.7K 851 92
https://m.shubaow.net/78/78338/ Author: Wanshan Xiling Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-21 Latest: Chapter 92 Finale rebirth fini...
15.1K 213 21
和顶流哥哥上求生综艺后 作者:孑与鹿 Not my Story