The female partner just wants...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... More

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 156

123 1 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 156 The big sister just wants to learn [10]

    After saying these words, Li Xiang seemed to have gained supreme courage and emphasized it again: "Gu You, I will not break up with Qinghe! Don't think your words can move me! What is Qinghe like? Man, I know better than you!"

    "You know better than me what kind of person Yang Qinghe is?!" Wu Youyou was amused by Li Xiang's words, "How long have you known him? Are you so sure?"

    Li Xiang Biting his lower lip, he said, "The length of time cannot be used as a criterion for the depth of mutual understanding between two people. A real soulmate does not need a long time to understand each other. Just like Qinghe, some people think they know him well, But in fact, I just knew him for a long time. Those people don't understand what the real Qinghe is like!" As soon as

    Li Xiang's voice fell, Wu Youyou laughed out loud: "It's still What about some people, don't you just report my ID card directly?" After a

    pause, Wu Youyou said again: "You think I don't know Yang Qinghe, you think you and him are soulmates, and you think I know him four times. I still don't know anything about him for more than a year, right?"

    Li Xiang looked at Wu Youyou stubbornly and didn't answer directly, but Wu Youyou could see her clenched fists on both sides of her body shaking.

    Wu Youyou knew that Li Xiang in front of her was the kind of girl in love who was in love. No matter what others said about her boyfriend, she would not listen. She would only feel that others were jealous of their beautiful love and secretly dated her. Competitive, trying to snatch her boyfriend.

    It seems that even if Yang Qinghe was smashed to pieces in front of Li Xiang, she would not believe a word.

    Just switch tactics.

    When talking to a girl like Li Xiang who is full of fantasies about love, she should start with the hypocritical love theories she believes in.

    Thinking about it, Wu Youyou changed her tone and said, "I won't discuss with you what kind of person Yang Qinghe is. I just ask you, do you agree with the sentence 'the best love is to progress together'?

    " Wu Youyou suddenly changed the topic, and Li Xiang immediately became vigilant: "What do you want to express?"

    "Then I'll take it that you agree with this sentence." Wu Youyou answered directly for Li Xiang, "But has this relationship brought you any progress?"

    Hearing Wu Youyou's words, Li Siang's expression was sad for a moment, but she was still stubborn: "How do you know that I haven't improved?!"

    Wu Youyou smiled, raised her hand and clicked Li Xiang's eyes: "If you have made progress, why do you want to make progress? Crying?" As soon as

    Wu Youyou finished speaking, Li Xiang lowered his head quickly, not wanting her to see his eyes: "You don't care what I cry!"

    "I don't care what you cry, but everyone sees it. I can see why you are crying." Wu Youyou pierced the truth coldly, "You are crying because the results of the mid-term exam came out today, and you fell out of the top 30 in the grade."

    "No!"

    Li Xiang denied Wu Youyou guessed, but her tone was weak, as if she couldn't convince herself.

    Seeing that Li Xiang's eyes were red again, Wu Youyou didn't hesitate at all, and continued to stab her heart: "Li Xiang, you have never been in the top three in your grade before, and now you can't even get into the top 30. Now! If it is a good thing to be with Yang Qinghe, why did your grades drop so much? Do you dare to say that this has nothing to do with Yang Qinghe?! If you know Yang Qinghe, then does he know you?! He Do you know that the most important thing for you now is to study?!"

    "Li Xiang, you are only seventeen years old now, and your future is full of infinite possibilities. And Yang Qinghe's future is almost in sight! I have nothing against you to enjoy love. The beauty brought to you, but I hope you don't get carried away by love. If this is a love that can't bring you any good changes, I advise you to give up early! Yang Qinghe is not worthy of you! "

    ——Wu

    Youyou's remarks were like violent artillery fire, which stunned Li Xiang.

    After a while, Li Xiang came back to his senses.

    "Ha! Gu You, you keep saying it's for my own good, but in the end it's not for yourself!" Li Xiang counterattacked Wu Youyou violently, "You just want to separate me and Qinghe! Because you like him! You want to be with him. Together!"

    ——Li

    Xiang's sudden attack surprised Wu Youyou.

    However, after hearing Li Xiang's words, the first reaction that popped into Wu Youyou's mind was - I like Yang Qinghe? please! I'm not sick! I already have such a good Lingxi, I'm going to rob your trashy boyfriend because my brain is flooded!

    Thinking about it, Wu Youyou said, "You think too much, I don't like a social bastard like Yang Qinghe! I came to you for your own good, not to break up the two of you."

    Wu Youyou's words fell, and Li Xiang immediately showed an expression of "I don't believe it" and said, "You don't need to take care of my affairs, you can take care of yourself! As for whether Qinghe and I are the best love, you Just wait and see! Isn't it just a mid-term exam?! Who hasn't made a mistake yet! I, Li, will definitely make a comeback in the final exam and return to the top three in the grade for you to see!" For

    this sake, Wu Youyou felt that she had done her best.

    Lee would like to see lug eyebrow, Wu lengthy hold hands and said: "I ...... wait and see!"

    ----

    话不投机半句多, also thanks to a lengthy Wu and Lee wanted to be able to talk so I waited a long time.

    After finishing speaking, Li Xiang left Wu Youyou behind and walked up the stairs angrily and scared, preparing to go back to the classroom.

    When passing by Ling Xi, Li Xiang also threw him a sentence: "This Gu You is not a good person, I advise you to stay away from her!"

    Ling Xi responded quickly, and Li Xiang said nothing, and he immediately refuted it. One sentence: "But I'm still the first in the grade, and what about you?"

    Being mocked by Ling Xi, Li Xiang's face suddenly turned blue.

    She walked faster and came to the back, almost running.

    As soon as Li Xiang left, Wu Youyou also went up the stairs and walked to Ling Xi's side.

    Taking a look at the back of Li Xiang leaving, Wu Youyou asked, "What did Li Xiang tell you just now?"

    Ling Xi touched her nose and replied, "She told me to keep a distance from you."

    Wu Youyou: "… ..."

    Wu

    Youyou : "Then how did you answer?" Ling Xi: "I said I'm still the first in the grade. Her face turned blue when she heard my words."

    Wu Youyou was caught by Ling Xi's words The words made me laugh out loud: "You're too

    bad ." Ling Xi replied with a righteous face: "I'm just stating the facts."

    "It's almost done." Wu Youyou gave Ling Xi an angry look, "I know you're amazing, okay?!"

    Ling Xi grinned at Wu Youyou and suggested, "It's almost half past six now, let's go, let's go. Let's go to dinner."

    Wu Youyou: "Yeah!"

    ---

    On the way to the cafeteria, Ling Xi and Wu Youyou chatted about the conversation she had just had with Li Xiang in the stairwell.

    Ling Xi did follow, standing on the seventh step behind Li Wu Youyou. At first, Wu Youyou and Li Xiang spoke in a low voice, and he couldn't hear it clearly, but later Li Xiang got excited and spoke almost by shouting, so Ling Xi didn't drop a word of her words and heard it clearly.

    "So... do you like that Yang Qinghe?"

    When asking Wu Youyou this question, Ling Xi frowned.

    Wu Youyou turned her head and gave Ling Xi a blank look: "Am I sick? I like him?! What is there for me to like?!"

    Hearing Wu Youyou's affirmative answer, Ling Xi's mouth rose slightly and responded: "Yeah."

    It happened that walking along the way was boring, so Wu Youyou explained to Ling Xi the conversation she had just had with Li Xiang from beginning to end.

    After listening to the part that he hadn't heard before, Ling Xi was silent for a moment, and said, "Although you two have different positions, there is a word from Li Xiang, which I think is quite right."

    Wu Youyou glanced . Come over: "Which sentence?"

    Ling Xi replied: "What Li wants to say - it doesn't take a long time for a true soul mate to understand each other - that sentence."

    Wu Youyou was stunned for a moment, and then asked: "How do you say it? ?"

    Ling Xi suddenly stopped, leading Wu Youyou to stop along with him.

    "What's wrong?"

    The question was asked, and Wu Youyou fell into Ling Xi's eyes as bright as the stars.

    "Bang!"

    His heart skipped a beat.

    Ling Xi looked at Wu Youyou with burning eyes, and did not answer her question immediately.

    The two stared at each other in silence for a long while, before Ling Xi raised the corners of his mouth and said with a smile, "Don't you think... This sentence is actually quite suitable to describe you and..."

    Me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
15.1K 213 21
和顶流哥哥上求生综艺后 作者:孑与鹿 Not my Story
15.3K 162 71
As the saying goes, a doctor who can't cook is not a good soldier. In the fifth year after turning from a surgeon to a chef, Zhu Luofu won the champi...