๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–โ˜ฝ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’ˆ...

By minerkaklol

~*book 1 in the ๐‘ด๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’ trilogy*~ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’ was a normal girl who loved to... More

๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐‘ช๐’‰.01
๐‘ช๐’‰.02
๐‘ช๐’‰.03
๐‘ช๐’‰.04
๐‘ช๐’‰.05
๐‘ช๐’‰.06
๐‘ช๐’‰.07
๐‘ช๐’‰.08
๐‘ช๐’‰.09
๐‘ช๐’‰.10
๐‘ช๐’‰.11
๐‘ช๐’‰.12
๐‘ช๐’‰.14
๐‘ช๐’‰.15
๐‘ช๐’‰.16
๐‘ช๐’‰.17
๐‘ช๐’‰.18
๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…

๐‘ช๐’‰.13

848 22 4
By minerkaklol

~*~*~*~
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒐𝒈

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 of Orcs were soon heard as they ran into the small room like a stampede. With a mighty battle cry like she had seen in the movies,she raises up her sword and starts to fight the Orcs. The disgusting smell of their odor soon filling the air. Annika plunges the sword into them and elbowed another one who came running to her. She turned around and kicked their neck. She soon slices their neck on the ground. She then runs to the next one and jumps then kicks them in the chest. The Orc falls with a yell and she plunged her sword into their stomachs. She turned around to see Legolas shooting them with his arrows along with Aragorn. She then looked to see Boromir,Gandalf,and the hobbits fighting them. She then turns around to see an Orc running toward her. She easily dodged him and sliced his neck,decapitating it. A roar was soon heard and everyone froze. A cave troll soon entered and she groans.

"You have got to be fuckin kidding." She mumbled as she fights her way back,away from the troll. The troll fights the others as Annika fights the orcs. She soon screams as she feels herself being thrown against the wall. She scoffs and gets up,grabbing her sword.

"Well hello ugly. You wanna tango? Let's tango." She says as she soon goes into her stance and soon fights it. She dodged his attacks and slides under,slicing his leg. The hollers groans in pain and soon kicks her. Annika flew back and hits another wall. She screams in pain and looks up to see Legolas. He rushes to her and she soon looks behind him to find an Orc creeping up. With all over might,she pushes Legolas to the side,gets up and pierces the sword into the Orc. The Orc stands still and she pushes it back with her index finger. The Orc falls to the ground and she picks up her sword. She then looks back at Legolas and helps him up.

"I'm fine. You're fine. Let's continue." She says and walks away,leaving him stunned for a second. Annika grimaced as she felt the pain of her ribs and back.

"Ugh I'm so gonna need a bed and realization after this." She said and soon kicks back an Orc and pierced it while punching another one,grabbing her dagger,and throws it at him. Annika retrieves both sharp objects and soon the room was down to a few more Orcs who were soon killed by Aragorn,Legolas,and Gandalf. A scream was soon heard and Annika looks over to see Frodo on the brink of passing out on the floor. Everyone rushes to his side as Boromir kills the lady of the Orcs. A roar was heard and Annika clenched her jaw as she soon turns around.

"You again?! This is the last fuckin time!" She yelled at it then begins to fight it.

"Annika!" She heard Legolas yell. He glanced at Boromir and Aragorn who shrugged and approached the creature. Boromir slides under the troll and slices his legs along with Annika who not only slices his legs but stood up pierced it's stomach. The creature yells in pain and Annika soon grabs the chain dangling from the creature and looks at Aragorn.

"Boost me." She said to him. Aragorn looked at her with concern but she just looked at him. He nodded and puts down his shield. He crouched down and puts the shield on him. Everyone watched as Annika runs and jumps onto the shield as Aragorn jumps up from his crouched state. She then land on his back and smirks. Time to pull an Empire Strikes back Luke Skywalker move. She then jumps off of the troll and swings around him,making the chains warp around him,tightening as she makes her rounds. The troll soon falls as Annika tumbles to the ground. She then picks up her sword and walks towards it head. She then pierced the sword into its head. The troll screams in pain and everyone winces at the sound echoing through the halls.

"Next time...take the fuckin hint!" She yells and soon forces the sword deeper into his head with a grunt. The troll shakes and soon falls limp to the ground. Annika soon retrieves her sword and sighs heavily. She soon walks back to the ground and fell. Legolas caught her in time and she looked at him tiredly.

"Did I tango well?" She asked wearily as she looks at him.

"You did well. Better than I can ever do." He says which makes her smile.

"What happened? I heard a scream from Frodo...did something happen." She asked and Sam checks him.

"He's alive." He says and everyone sighs in relief.

"I'm alright. I'm not hurt." Frodo says as he clutches his chest.

"You should be dead. That spear would have skewered a wild boar." Aragorn says as he looks at Frodo in amazement.

"I think there's more to this hobbit than meets the eye." Gandalf says and Frodo opens his shirt to reveal some sort of armor.

"Mithril." Gimli says and Annika's eyes winded.

"You are full of surprises,Master Baggins." Gimli says which makes Annika smile. Shrieks were soon heard and everyone looks up.

"To the Bridge of Khazad-dûm!" Gandalf instructs and everyone runs after him as he guides the way. As Annika ran,she grabbed her ribs in pain and Legolas sensed it. He glanced at her from time to time but she only nods,signaling that she's fine. Soon shrieks and yells were heard and everyone glanced everywhere to see the Orcs gathering as they ran. Annika tries to run as fast as she can but stops when they were surrounded. Legolas pulled her behind him protectively  and takes out his bow. Everyone had their swords and bows ready. Annika looked at every creature and to her dismay,tilted their heads and stared back at her. Soon growling was heard and the Orcs soon look amongst themselves and scrambled away in fear of the growl. Everyone looks around at the source of the growl. Annika released a shaky breath as a low growl was soon heard. Annika and the fellowship soon looks ahead.

"What is this new devilry?" Boromir asked Gandalf. The growl soon was heard again and a light source began to fill the dark halls.

"A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world." Gandalf says and Annika shakily held onto Legolas's hand. He knew that she was in fear of this demon and so was he.

"This for is beyond any of you. Run!" Gandalf says and soon everyone begins to run again. Annika ran after Gandalf with her hand intertwined with Legolas's. They soon made it into a hall and Boromir descended some stairs but stops immediately as he was about to fall off the cliff but luckily Legolas caught him. The stairs lead to nothing and Annika gasped for breath.

"Gandalf!"

"Lead them on,Aragorn. The bridge is near." Gandalf said and turned to face the bridge.

"Do as I say!" Gandalf yells and pushes Aragorn away.

"Swords are no more use here." Gandalf says as he quickly runs away with everyone following suit. They soon descended some stairs and quickly made it to a mini bridge and a huge gap between the stairs. Legolas jumps down first then the walls begin to crack.

"Gandalf!" Legolas called and soon Gandalf jumps down with Legolas catching him. Soon arrows were flown at them and Annika glances to her left to see Orcs shooting at them. Annika grabs Aragorn's bow and arrows and starts to shoot back at them. As Annika shot at them with the help of Legolas,Boromir helps Merry and Pippin cross. A part of the stairs collapses and Annika continues to fire the arrows. Aragorn soon tosses Sam then looks at Gimli.

"Nobody tosses a dwarf." He says threateningly in his gruff voice. With a yell,Gimli soon jumps but almost falls. Luckily,Legolas was fast enough to catch him by pulling his beard.

"Not the beard!" He yells and soon Annika gasped as an arrow almost shot her. Aragorn helped her regain her stance and pushed back Frodo and her as another part stairs soon collapsed. Annika gasped and looks at Aragorn with wide eyes. Annika quickly gets up and balances herself on the steps.

"Steady. Hold on!" Aragorn yells and soon a growl was heard. Soon walks started to collapsed and an arrow was soon heard. Annika gasped at a piercing sensation in her arm. She looks down to see an arrow sticking out of her bicep. With all of her might she grabs an arrow and fires it at the Orc,hitting its head. Annika almost soon falls over but Aragorn holds onto her. The support that stood under the stairs soon crumbled and she could feel it.

"Hang on!" Aragorn yelled and everyone watched as the three tried to balance themselves.

"Lean forward!" Aragorn exclaims and Annika did as she was told. Soon the stairs came forward and Legolas soon catches her. Annika gasped for a breath and collapses into his arms. They all soon began running again and Annika looks down at her arms. She takes out the arrow and continues to run.

"Over the bridge! Fly!" Gandalf says as he directed them forward. He soon glanced at Annika who looked too weak and was on the brink of passing out. She nods at him and continues to run. Everyone soon crosses the bridge and Annika felt herself slowly slow down.

"Annika keep moving!" She heard Gandalf yell and Legolas looked up to see Annika slowing down. He soon dashed forward and takes her in his arms. She gasped and looks over to him. He look straight as he ran and soon let's her go as they made it across. He still had her arm over him for support and watched with wide eyes as Gandalf soon stops in the middle of the bridge.

"You cannot pass!" He yells out.

"Gandalf!" Frodo yells and Annika calls him too,her eyes widening as she watched him. The Balrog soon growls and stood up,showing its fiery presence.

"I am a servant of the Secret Fire,wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you,flame of Udûn!" Gandalf yells as he shines his staff at the benevolent creature. The creature soon strikes his sword at Gandalf who had a shield formed around him.

"Go back to the Shadow." Gandalf threatens but the creature soon lasses out his lasso and whirls it around.

"You shall not pass!" Gandalf soon yells out as he plunged his staff to the ground. The creature soon growls and began to attack Gandalf only to crumble and fall. Half of the bridge started to fall along with the creature. Annika gasped and clung onto Legolas tighter. The creature soon disappeared into the depths of below and Gandalf soon walks away. Then the lasso hits Gandalf,making him buckle and fall. He held onto the cliff of the bridge and looked ahead of the scared fellowship members. He looked directly at a terrified Annika and made a slight wink to her.

"No!" Boromir yells as he stops Frodo.

"Gandalf!" Frodo yells and Annika choked back a sob.

"Fly,you fools." He says and soon drops down to the depths of below with the creature. Annika screamed and soon Legolas carried her. Arrows were being shot at and Annika resisted and yelled for him to stop. Legolas ignored and kept running up the stairs. The fellowship soon makes it out of the cave and Annika gets out of Legolas's grip and runs from him. She soon collapsed onto a rock and starts to cry. She lets out a pained yell and sobbed. She couldn't believe it. The man whom she had trusted was gone. Forever. Legolas watched her from afar with a saddened look upon his face.

"Legolas,get them up." Aragorn says as he wipes his sword.

"Give them a moment,for pity's sake!" Boromir exclaimed.

"By nightfall these hills will be swarming with Orcs. We must reach the woods of Lothlórien. Come,Boromir." Aragorn says.

"Legolas,Gimli,get them up." He says and the two boys did as they were told. Legolas approached Annika who was crouched next to a cliff. She hugged herself and looked at the scenery.

"We must go. We will set out to Lothlórien." He says as he holds out a hand. She then looks up at him. Her teary red eyes made contact with his solemn blue eyes. She takes his hand and soon he helps her up.

"Frodo!" Aragorn calls and he stops. Frodo soon turns around. He looked at everyone pained expression and let's a tear slip from his saddened eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 4.7K 43
Frodo was meant to be the Ring-bearer. But when he falls under Sauron's control and vanishes before Elrond's council, where does that leave the Fello...
1.5K 181 26
In the heart of the cursed Mirkwood Forest, Legolas, the prince of the woodland realm, is haunted by an inexplicable feeling of being watched. Unbekn...
18.8K 372 45
A young girl mysteriously entered the world of Middle Earth. There, she encounters the dragon, Smaug, Orcs, wizards, and the Dark Lord, Sauron. She b...
148K 4.2K 33
You are sucked into the Realm of Middle Earth accidentally, and are bound to the ring! If you don't find a way to unbind yourself from it, you will p...