The female partner just wants...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... More

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 147

208 1 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 147 The big sister just wants to learn [1]

    The classmates of City No. 3 Middle School felt that Gu You, the eldest sister of City No. 3 Middle School, had been hit by evil recently!

    In this regard, the students have a lot of discussion.

    "Zhang Hui, do you know what she was doing when I met Gu You in the small gazebo at school?!"

    "Which classmate is she bullying again?"

    "No! She is actually studying English and memorizing words!! "

    ???Charlie are you kidding me?!! Isn't she the one who hates English the most?!!"

    "I thought I was wrong!! But my vision is 5.2!! How could I be wrong!" "

    Scary!! Gu You actually started to study!! Did her brain get caught by the door?!"

    "I don't know!! But I think...it has something to do with Yang Qinghe!!"

    "*%@& ¥..."

    "@*#()$..."

    When the two girls outside were chatting about Gu You, Wu Youyou was sitting on the toilet of the women's toilet, not knowing for a while whether she should go out at this time.

    Going out, the three of them bumped into each other embarrassingly.

    Why don't you go out... Her practice questions haven't been done yet! !

    Midterm exams are coming next week! ! ! She can't take the test with only 20 or 30 points! !

    Wu Youyou grabbed a handful of her hair irritably.

    Why do I always encounter strange things in the toilet! !

    Wu Youyou wailed in his heart.

    After the mourning was over, Wu Youyou was slightly startled - Hey, why did I use the word "always"?

    ——Wu

    Youyou didn't struggle with her words for too long. She immediately plunged into the "to be or not to be" game.

    After thinking about it, Wu Youyou finally felt that she should focus on learning!

    So, she stood up numbly, tugged at her wrinkled school uniform, opened the door of the toilet cubicle, and stepped out.

    ——The

    women's toilet in the teaching building of City No. 3 Middle School is quite large. There is a mirror on the washstand, and the mirror is facing the door of the toilet compartment.

    So, as soon as Wu Youyou came out, the two girls saw her in the mirror.

    The topic came to an abrupt end.

    The two girls stared at Wu Youyou, who was well dressed in school uniform and neatly ponytailed.

    Watching her walk quickly to the sink, turn on the faucet, and wash her hands.

    In the silent women's toilet, Wu Youyou finished washing her hands, took out two more pieces of paper to dry, scratched her green hair in front of the mirror, and said to herself, "This color is too ugly... I have to find a time to dye it back..."

    Because Gu You was notorious in No. 3 Middle School, he did a lot of bullying his classmates, so when the two female classmates heard Wu Youyou speak, they immediately approached each other nervously, Holding hands, he looked a little flustered.

    "Gu...Gu You." The girl named Zhang Hui spoke up, trying to save her respect, "We were just... just here..."

    Wu Youyou glanced at Zhang Hui in the glasses, and the corners of her mouth twitched into a smile. After a moment: "You're talking about me."

    Gu You is very beautiful, and she is very aggressive and exciting.

    With Wu Youyou's smile, the beauty's temperament immediately became brighter.

    But in the eyes of Zhang Hui and Xia Li, this smile was no different from the smile Snow White's stepmother made when she made the poisoned apple.

    They looked horrified.

    "Gu, Gu You, don't get me wrong!! We have no ill intentions! We are just shocked that you learned about this!!"

    "Yes, yes! You are in the international class! You don't even need to take the college entrance examination!! Why do you study so hard!! So we were shocked!!"

    "Yes yes yes! That's it!!"

    "*%@&¥ "..."

    "@*#()$..."

    Seeing Zhang Hui and Xia Li explaining what they had just said in a row, Wu Youyou was dumbfounded.

    Wu Youyou felt that if she said a few more words, Zhang Hui and Xia Li were about to cry on the spot, so they raised their hands and made a "stop" gesture.

    For a moment, the two girls silenced as if someone pinched their mouths.

    Wu Youyou originally didn't want to explain.

    But she hesitated, and when she was going out, she picked out a key point in the conversation between Zhang Hui and Xia Li, and explained: "My study is not related to Yang Qinghe! I study for myself!

    " With this sentence, Wu Youyou left Zhang Hui and Xia Li behind and walked out of the women's toilet.

    ——As

    soon as Wu Youyou came out, several boys and girls who were waiting at the door of the women's toilet swarmed up and called her "eldest sister" earnestly around her.

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "I've said it many times! Don't call me the eldest sister!"

    Everyone: "Okay! The eldest sister!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    ———

    Wu Youyou can be regarded as seeing that these students who don't like to study, apart from playing and playing, may also have some problems in understanding.

    She has clearly stated that she has many times not to call her "eldest sister head", but these followers can't get around, and they can't change their mouths!

    Wu Youyou simply gave up struggling.

    The head of the big sister is the head of the big sister.

    It sounds earthy, but it's not... totally unacceptable.

    ——Skip

    the "eldest sister's head" part, and Wu Youyou educated them on the grooming problems of these younger brothers, and drove them back to their own class to study.

    As soon as Wu Youyou mentioned the word "learning", the group of younger brothers appeared to be hypoxic.

    Wu Youyou couldn't help but rolled his eyes, muttered "Dead wood can't be carved", and then disbanded the team.

    Just in time, the class bell rang for the evening self-study.

    Wu Youyou hurried back to her class.

    As soon as he entered the door, Wu Youyou bumped into the head teacher, Lao Xue.

    Seeing Wu Youyou, Lao Xue was furious!

    Out of inertia, Lao Xue immediately stopped Wu Youyou, with his left hand behind his back and his index finger on his right hand, to educate her!

    But seeing that Wu Youyou's school uniform was well-dressed, the zipper was pulled above the chest, the trousers were not rolled up, and the hair was not loose, Old Xue choked, and could only point at Wu Youyou's hair, angrily said: "Gu Youyou Look at you! There's still a bit of a student's appearance!! Dyed his hair green, like a vegetable! Ugly!!"

    Facing the teacher, Wu Youyou's attitude was faster than free fall: "Mr. Xue I know I dyed my hair wrong! But the study task is too heavy, and I don't have time to go out to deal with it! I'll go out and get my hair done after tomorrow and Sunday!"

    "

    Uh—" Lao Xue was once again struck by Wu Youyou's attitude The good confession was choked.

    Wu Youyou didn't talk back to him, but he wasn't used to it.

    "Humph!" Old Xue snorted heavily, then pointed at Wu Youyou and said to her, "Gu You, don't try to fool me! What's the heavy learning task, do you really want to learn in your heart, Gu You?! "

    "Yes!" Wu Youyou replied loudly, "Mr. Xue! I am a prodigal son! I have realized how absurd and naive I was before, and how irresponsible I was for my future! I have woken up now. I want to study hard and make progress every day, and pay my sweat and efforts for the development of the country and the happiness of the people!!"

    "I got it!" Lao Xue waved at Wu Youyou impatiently, chasing her like a duck. "Don't talk nonsense to me here! You are still paying for the country and the people! It's good that you don't make trouble for us! Go back to your seat!"

    Wu Youyou responded clearly after receiving Lao Xue's words. He said "Okay", then trotted back to his seat and sat down, dug out the half of the unfinished English mock questions, and continued to work hard.

    ——This

    time, Wu Youyou traveled to a campus story.

    The parents of the original client, Gu You, died in a car accident when Gu You was three years old. Gu You's brother, Gu Lei, dropped out of junior high school to work part-time in order to raise his younger sister. As a result, he was taken into society by accident.

    Because of his daring to fight and fight, Gu Lei became a prosperous member of society, and for a time he became the undisputed boss of S City.

    Later, when the country wiped out gangsterism and evil, Gu Lei took advantage of the trend to wash his hands and quit the arena. He opened a lot of entertainment venues in S City and made a lot of money.

    Although Gu Lei has been cleaned up, his only sister Gu You has been immersed in her eyes and ears since she was a child, and has been infected with a lot of bad social atmosphere. When she was in junior high school, she had become a bully in the school.

    Gu Lei knew the bitterness of being in the society, how could he let his sister go his own way?

    Therefore, after Gu You failed in the high school entrance examination, Gu Lei spent a lot of money and sent her to the international class of No.

    But where does Gu You have the heart to study?

    In the school, Gu You not only fought against the teachers everywhere, but even formed gangs to win over a group of younger brothers and sisters, and he was domineering on the campus, and he cut anyone who was unhappy!

    For his sister, Gu Lei came to school a lot to apologize - to the teachers, and also to the classmates and parents of classmates who had been bullied by Gu You.

    And Gu You still goes his own way, no one can do anything to her.

    Except for Yang Qinghe.

    ——Who

    is this Yang Qinghe?

    He is Gu You's junior high school classmate, the brother Gu You recognized according to the rules of the Tao, the white moonlight in her heart, and the cinnabar mole in her heart.

    It's just that Yang Qinghe's family conditions are average, and his grades in the high school entrance examination are poor, so he can't get into a school as good as City No. 3 Middle School.

    He was studying at the vocational high school next door to No. 3 Middle School.

    Vocational high schools are different from key high schools like City No. 3 Middle School. The students inside are mixed, and there are quite a few people in the society.

    With his ruthlessness, Yang Qinghe fought all the gangs in the school in his first year of high school and became the boss of the vocational high school.

    The two schools were very close, so Gu You skipped classes from the school every few times and went out to play with Yang Qinghe.

    Because Gu You was the younger sister recognized by Yang Qinghe, when Yang Qinghe's subordinates saw her, they would politely call out "eldest sister".

    But in fact, Gu You wished they could call her "sister-in-law".

    ——Wu

    Youyou spent more than an hour stumbling over half a set of questions.

    Finding that she really couldn't go on writing, Wu Youyou could only sigh, gave up struggling, and began to answer.

    Although English is Wu Youyou's strong point, her sense of language and memory of English have long been wiped out by so many times.

    Now Wu Youyou is relying on Gu You's memory to do the questions.

    The results can be imagined, at least eight out of ten questions are wrong.

    Seeing the scores for the questions she made, Wu Youyou felt very tired.

    18 points.

    How can I go abroad to study at university with 18 points? ! It's not good to throw money at it! !

    Just when Wu Youyou felt that her future was bleak and she planned to do 100 test papers, the mobile phone she placed on the desk suddenly vibrated.

    Here comes the information.

    Wu Youyou put down her pen, stretched out, and then touched her phone to look at it.

    It was a WeChat message sent to her by Yang Qinghe.

    Qinghe: [Yuyou, Akai and I are drinking at the midnight snack stall on the side of Education Road, come here! 】

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    If Gu You was the one who saw this text message now, she would definitely abandon everything and skip class to go out drinking with Yang Qinghe.

    Even drinking all night.

    However, the person who sees this text message now is Wu Youyou.

    Wu Youyou pouted and sent a message back to Yang Qinghe: [Brother Qinghe, I'm not going. 】

    Qinghe: 【Why don't you come! There are ten of us here! Akai and his girlfriend are here too! We'll go to KTV after dinner later! 】

    Yuyou: [No, no, you guys have fun~]

    Wu Youyou's message was sent out, and Yang Qinghe's call came right away.     Wu Youyou

    was about to cut off his call when the bell rang after class. After thinking about it, he picked it up: "Brother Qinghe."

sound.

    Yang Qinghe: "Yuyou! Come here! Hurry up! This restaurant has your favorite roasted butter! Brother, I'll give you some hands and wait for you!"

    Wu Youyou: "Brother Qinghe, I'm really not going, you guys play Have fun!"

    Yang Qinghe: "What are you doing! What fun are you doing at school! Come and play with brother!"

    Wu Youyou: "No, no, I still have to do the questions, the midterm exam will be soon..."

    Wu Youyou's voice fell flat , Yang Qinghe on the other end of the phone laughed loudly: "What?! Did I hear it right?! Yoyo, you have to do a question?! Hahahahahahaha!! Stop teasing me!! Come on! I have I want to ask you something very important!!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Brother Qinghe, just ask me on the phone if you have anything. I really can't go out tonight."

    Listen Wu Youyou's tone became stiff when she came out, and Yang Qinghe stopped chasing her and let her come.

    "That's it, I'll tell you on the phone."

    Yang Qinghe seemed to have left those people and came to a quiet place.

    "Da--"

    The sound of the lighter blazing on the other end of the phone should be Yang Qinghe lighting a cigarette.

    Wu Youyou waited patiently for his next post.

    Yang Qinghe took a puff of cigarette, slowly exhaled the smoke ring, and then asked Wu Youyou: "Yuyou, is there a girl named Li Xiang in the second grade of your city's third middle school?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
11.5K 156 6
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285819/ Author: Chang'an Ruxi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-24 Latest: Chapter 54 Through reb...
103K 1.8K 67
Author: get me up Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 67 is over rebirth finished 275,000 Seventeen is the smalle...
1.8K 126 5
အတိတ်ရောအနာဂတ်ရောမင်းကိုဘဲချစ်ချင်တယ်။ This is just a fan fiction, Nothing of here are real.