The female partner just wants...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... More

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 144

122 1 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 144 Harm! Cultivation of immortals is not the same thing [Twenty-eight]

    Seeing the appearance of Taotie turning into a green bud, Wu Youyou couldn't help turning her head to look at Ling Changting.

    Aware of Wu Youyou's gaze, Ling Changting also turned his head to look at her: "What's wrong?"

    Wu Youyou gave Ling Changting a meaningful look, and then retracted his gaze: "It's okay."

    Ling Changting: "?"

    Although there were some doubts in his heart, Ling Changting didn't have time to ask Wu Youyou what happened before and after.

    Because the gluttonous thing is not over yet.

    At this time, Cui Ya—that is, Taotie—has started chatting with Ge Yunsheng and Situ Jun below: "I heard that the two of them became Taoist companions and gave birth to two lively and lovely children. Congratulations to the two of you~ By the way, what about the little sister-in-law who was played like a monkey by the two of you? What is the name of Di, why isn't she here?"

    Cui Ya said to herself, looking around Look, and then made an expression of sudden realization: "Look at my memory! When you teamed up to drive Gu Huanshen out of Lu Qixianmen, the surnamed Di was run off by you two and sent back to her hometown, Yanshan. Although the Yanshan faction is a bit far away, it’s not a bad idea to go there. Who told me that the surnamed Di bullied me for Situ Jun’s sake? I have no other temper. Yes, of course I want to give it back double. And you!"

    Cui Ya's eyes suddenly turned cold, and she coldly surveyed the female disciples present: "And those of you who ate my vinegar for Situ Jun and tortured me in every possible way! Don't even try to escape. !!"

    After saying this, Cui Ya's eyes fell on Ge Yunsheng again.

    Looking at Ge Yunsheng, Cui Ya sneered: "I want to clean up these real villains, Yunsheng little aunt, you are also a hypocrite. I treat you as a friend, but you use me as a bargaining chip to get close to Situ Jun! You! Wouldn't my conscience hurt?!"

    "I just want to recuperate in peace at Lu Qixianmen, and then go to Lingxiu Mountain to rub some spiritual energy and break free from the seal. How are you! Give me one or two? Create a problem!! I'm so low-key, why are you still not letting me go?! Do you have to force me to do something to you?!"

    Cui Ya was suddenly furious.

    Even if Nao couldn't understand why Taotie suddenly turned into Cui Ya, but listening to her words, the Lu Qixianmen disciples present changed their colors.

    Unexpectedly, so many melons popped up in the tense scene, Wu Youyou was a little surprised for a while.

    Uh...

    grievances and debts... This gluttonous glutton deserves to be killed for doing evil in the world, but the grievances she suffered in Lu Qixianmen...

    Should we let her avenge her first before subduing her?

    Wu Youyou was thinking about how to deal with Cuiya, when Ling Changting, who was standing beside her, asked, "Yuyou, shall we go now or in a while?"

    Wu Youyou thought for a while, and replied Ling Changting, "Although Ge Yunsheng What they did to Cuiya at the time was indeed too much, but they didn't deserve to die... let's leave a way out for them."

    Ling Changting nodded slightly: "I see."

    When Wu Youyou and Ling Changting were talking, Situ Jun He had already yelled at her angrily: "Cui Ya! Lu Qixian Sect is your master no matter what, and I am your master no matter what! How are you preparing?!"

    "How am I preparing?" Cuiya suddenly burst into laughter, "Hahahahaha-! You actually asked me how I was preparing!!"

    After thirty laughter, Cuiya lowered her head suddenly, conjuring that she was in Lu Qixianmen The green ring sword that he got when he was apprentice, stabbed directly at Situ Jun——

    "I want all of you Lu Qixianmen to die!!"

    ——

    Cui Ya's movements were as fast as lightning, and Situ Jun was not even there yet. Before she had time to raise her sword to block, she was killed in front of her!

    Seeing that Situ Jun was about to die under the Cuihuan Sword, Ge Yunsheng called out "Senior Brother!" in a hurry and fear, and was about to rush out to block the sword for him!

    When it was too late, when it was too fast, I saw a golden light shot from the sky, "ding--" hit the blade of the Cuihuan sword, and it was sent flying from Cuiya's hand!

    The Cuihuan sword shot out like a flowing arrow, "Den!" It slammed into the marble floor three meters away from Cuiya's body.

    Cui Ya was shocked on the spot!

    "Who?! Who dares to ruin my good deeds?!"

    Cui Ya's voice fell when she heard a deep voice from the sky.

    "It's me."

    The voice seemed a little sullen.

    "You want them to die, have you asked my opinion?!"

    ——When

    they heard Ling Changting's voice, everyone at the scene couldn't help looking up to the sky.

    I saw Ling Changting and Wu Youyou slowly falling from the clouds.

    Both of them were wearing moon-white robes, and their hair was loose like a waterfall. When the mountain wind blew, the robe fluttered, and the blue silk fluttered. It was like an exiled immortal descending from the sky, and everyone present was stunned.

    At the moment when Ling Changting and Wu Youyou landed, everyone seemed to have come to their senses, raising their arms and shouting—

    "Master Ling!!"

    "Master Ling!! You are back!!"

    "Master Ling!! Save us!! Defeat this monster!!"

    ——In

    the voices of everyone, Cui Ya looked surprised Looking at Ling Changting, he said: "Ling Changting! You are not dead?!"

    Ling Changting smiled lightly and asked, "Is it a surprise?"

    Cui Ya snorted coldly, and took back the Cuihuan sword that was submerged in the ground. , said: "Since you are here, then I will sell your face and not embarrass your disciples and grandchildren. I will take a step first, and there will be a period later!"

    After that, Cui Ya wanted to hide and escape, but she didn't want Ling Changting to drink coldly. With a cry of "Where to escape!", the right hand quickly opened a golden net and covered Cui Ya!

    Cui Ya had expected Ling Changting to take action against him early in the morning, so he was always careful not to let himself follow his path.

    Seeing the golden net rushing towards her, Cui Ya squatted down, preparing to slip away from the net.

    Ling Changting shouted "Zhang!" again, and the golden net slammed into three times its original size with a bang, and quickly fell down, blocking all Cui Ya's paths.

    "Close!"

    Ling Changting gave an order, and the golden net shrank, tying Cui Ya, who had nowhere to escape, inside the net!

    Finding that she couldn't escape, Cui Ya simply did not do anything, raised her head and roared at the sky, and a burst of smoke blew up, and turned into a prototype again!

    Seeing that the girl in the net changed back to that ugly monster again, Wu Youyou couldn't help shouting: "Master, be careful!"

    Most monsters use the prototype to fight, the monster power is the strongest, Ling Changting should be careful about this The buds of the time.

    Perhaps it is more accurate to call it gluttonous.

    Ling Changting responded to Wu Youyou with a "don't worry", took out his sword, pinched a sword trick in his hand, and lifted the sword to kill Taotie.

    At this moment, Taotie had broken free from the net, let out a "wooooo", and turned to run away.

    But how could it escape Ling Changting's palm? !

    Ling Changting just shouted "Come back!", and the gluttonous food was like a magnet attached to him, and was sucked back by Ling Changting with an iron in his hand.

    Taotie ran hard, but stayed where he was.

    Seeing that he couldn't escape from Ling Changting's control, Taotie roared again and turned to attack Ling Changting! !

    Taotie is an ancient monster, and the monster power on his body is very strong. Even after being sealed for more than 5,000 years, the demon power has been weakened a lot, but the strength is still very terrifying!

    I saw that wherever it went, it left enough venom to kill people, and the places where its four feet stepped on were like burning fire, scorched black, and no grass grew.

    It was just like the tragic scenes Wu Youyou saw after he left Lingxiu Mountain.

    And the most frightening thing is not its footprints and mucus, but the most frightening thing is the poisonous gas it exhales from its nose and the spit from its mouth.

    Not to mention ordinary mortals, even immortal cultivators with thousands of years of cultivation will be killed on the spot when they encounter gluttonous poisonous gas and spit!

    Such gluttonous food is called - the state of predation!

    Seeing the gluttonous food in front of him entering a state of predation, Ling Changting jumped back, then waved at Situ Jun and said, "Situ Jun! Lead the disciples out of here!

    " , and immediately ordered the disciples present to evacuate.

    When the disciples left in an orderly manner, Situ Jun passed by Wu Youyou's side and couldn't help but ask her: "Little Sister, are you going?"

    Wu Youyou shook his head solemnly: "You guys go. Well, I want to accompany Master here."

    Situ Jun originally just asked Wu Youyou out of obligation. Now that he got her exact answer, he no longer entangled with her, and left with all the disciples of Lu Qixianmen on the scene.

    ——Because

    of the presence of the disciples of Lu Qixianmen, Ling Changting has been suppressing the gluttonous, not letting his poisonous gas and spit spray out of the barrier he set, to protect everyone from poisoning.

    Now that the people he wanted to protect were gone, Ling Changting was relieved, closed the barrier, opened and closed his moves, and killed him with a knife, leaving a lot of wounds on Taotie's body in a short while.

    Taotie's demon power is weaker than five thousand years, but Ling Changting's cultivation has grown a lot.

    But after about ten moves, Taotie found out that he couldn't beat Ling Changting.

    It gave birth to the idea of ​​escape again.

    But the sword in Ling Changting's hand seemed to have grown eyes, sealing all Taotie's retreat, leaving him nowhere to escape.

    He couldn't fight, he couldn't escape, and his demon power was still damaged so much, Taotie knew that if he continued to fight like this, he would only have one end - death!

    Thinking that he would escape no matter what, he was gluttonous to fight and retreat, and always observed the surrounding situation, seeking an opportunity to escape.

    Then, it saw Wu Youyou who was standing behind Ling Changting watching the battle.

    Immediately, take it to heart!

    Taotie calmly led Ling Changting to the direction where Wu Youyou was.

    When he was still eight steps away from Wu Youyou, Taotie suddenly howled and sprayed out a lot of Ice Condensing Divine Beads at Ling Changting's face!

    Just when Ling Changting returned to the sword to block the ice condensing beads that Taotie sprayed, Taotie's waist twisted suddenly, leaped from the ground, and rushed towards Wu Youyou! !

    While taotie was moving, he was also paying attention to Ling Changting's actions.

    Seeing Ling Changting's face froze, he swept in front of Wu Youyou without hesitation, and gluttonous was overjoyed in his heart - Ling Changting was tricked! !

    But the idea of ​​gluttony just came up, and it felt a sudden golden light flashing in front of him!

    Taotie didn't have time to dodge this golden light, and was hit hard by it!

    When the golden light touched the gluttonous hair, it quickly opened and turned into a net, and it was firmly netted inside!

    At the same time, the sword in Ling Changting's hand also arrived.

    With a sound of "Shuh-", the sword stabbed into Taotie's body fiercely, piercing it in the opposite direction!

    Taotie's pupils suddenly dilated, and he looked at Wu Youyou who was standing in front of him with his right hand stretched out in disbelief.

    This net... Was it released by Wu Youyou? !

    This idea only came to Taotie's mind, Ling Changting had already transformed into a talisman paper and a cinnabar pen, painted a sealed spell, and walked towards it.

    And Wu Youyou was already squatting in front of Taotie, holding her cheeks, and talking to it: "Cuiya, do you think you can use the same trick twice? Do you think that as long as you can attack me like last time, Master will rush over to save me regardless?"

    Taotie howled, opened his bloody mouth, and was about to spit on Wu Youyou's face!

    Wu Youyou quickly folded the five fingers of her right hand, and the golden net immediately shrank, tightly binding Taotie's open mouth, and together with its nose, it was tightly bound.

    "Maybe the way you think is indeed a good way... But you never thought about it - I will also become stronger?"

    Wu Youyou was talking to Taotie, Ling Changting had already painted the spell and walked to her side .

    After taking the spell handed over by Ling Changting, Wu Youyou snapped and photographed it directly on Taotie's head.

    "Cui Ya, farewell~!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
26.8K 774 111
https://m.shubaow.net/212/212079/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-09-10 Latest: Chapter 111 Qian Jin and Shi Youzhen are...
1.7M 102K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.8K 126 5
အတိတ်ရောအနာဂတ်ရောမင်းကိုဘဲချစ်ချင်တယ်။ This is just a fan fiction, Nothing of here are real.