The female partner just wants...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... More

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 128

128 0 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 128 Harm! Cultivation is not the same thing [12]

    After entering Ling Changting, Wu Youyou found that her daily life didn't seem to have changed much.

    She is still the same as before, sleeping until she wakes up naturally every day, waking up and licking her cat until her hand cramps.

    I have to find something different, that is, the treasures that Ling Changting said to have lent her to her are now legitimately owned by her. Ling Changting also, according to her request, turned the west wing into a cozy cabin with a size of fifty or sixty square meters.

    ... And the biggest feeling these changes brought to Wu Youyou is that she can enjoy salted fish.

    Wu Youyou always thought that what she longed for was the life of the salted fish right now, but when she really encountered it, she realized that...

    No! She can't be a salted fish! She can't stand such a life without goals day after day!

    Finally, Wu Youyou recognized herself!

    She is not some salted fish! She also has a fighting spirit!

    So, on the fifth day of worshiping Ling Changting as a teacher, Wu Youyou made a solemn request to Ling Changting: "Master, teach me spells!" ——Wu Youyou couldn't help

    twitching

    Youyou's request surprised Ling Changting.

    Raising his heroic eyebrows, Ling Changting looked at Wu Youyou and asked her, "What do you want to learn?" Wu Youyou never

    thought about this question, and was stunned for a while.

    After thinking for a while, Wu Youyou replied hesitantly: "It's all ... it's fine."

    After a pause, Wu Youyou asked Ling Changting again: "Master, what do you know?"

    Ling Changting smiled lightly, took the Picking up the white jade cup of tea on the table, he took a sip, and said, "You should ask me if I don't know anything."

    Wu Youyou looked up in awe: "It's my disciple who was negligent! Then... Master, you won't know anything. ?!"

    Ling Changting replied: "There is no one in this world that I, Ling Changting, can't do."

    Wu Youyou couldn't help twitching at the corners of her mouth: "..."

    Then, she got up immediately and bowed her hands: "Master is mighty!"

    ——Since

    Ling Changting said that he can do anything, Wu Youyou is welcome!

    After thinking for a while, Wu Youyou put forward his first choice: "Master! I want to learn the magic of turning stone into gold!"

    Ling Changting: "..."

    Ling Changting: "?"

    Wu Youyou read from Ling Changting's speechless expression When he got the feeling of contempt, he immediately changed his words and said: "Then I should learn the spell that can make it bigger and smaller!"

    Ling Changting: "..."

    Ling Changting: "?"    Next, she said several spells that she thought were quite difficult in one breath, but all she got were Ling Changting's speechless responses.     Wu Youyou felt that she might have misunderstood what Ling Changting meant! So she started to swell!     With his hands on his hips, Wu Youyou looked at Ling Changting, raised his chin slightly, and asked him, "Master, why don't you talk?! Do you know this?!"     Ling Changting looked at Wu Youyou speechlessly, and said, "Then you Do you think I will beat you up now?"     Wu Youyou smiled at Ling Changting with a hilarious face: "Hee hee~ Master, you are reluctant to beat me~"     Ling Changting stretched out his hand and grabbed Wu Youyou's small round face, Sighing: "Don't you just want to learn this?"     After speaking, he stretched out his right index finger and tapped on the stone table. The stone table turned into pure gold with a bang.

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Is it also despised to learn to become big or small? !

    Wu Youyou's competitive spirit was suddenly inspired by Ling Changting!     When the gold was hit by the sun, it immediately emitted a dazzling light, almost blinding Wu Youyou's eyes!     Just as Wu Youyou was busy raising his hand to block the dazzling golden light (true golden light), Ling Changting clicked again at the big cat lying at Wu Youyou's feet.     The cat suddenly became as big as the house, and its furry body directly filled the small half of the yard.     And Mao Er "huh--" suddenly became the size of the teacup in Ling Changting's hand, a small black ball that looked like a hairball.     The hand that Ling Changting showed, let alone Wu Youyou, the cat big cat Er... and the other big cats in the yard also watched stupidly.     Under the astonished attention of one person and eight cats, Ling Changting smiled slightly and said: "Actually, what you said can be achieved with a trick."     As Ling Changting's voice fell, Wu Youyou got high: "That's good. I want to learn this!"

    ——Under

    the guidance of Ling Changting, Wu Youyou began to systematically learn how to hide his eyes.

    Youdao is a famous teacher who produces a high-level apprentice, not to mention Wu Youyou is a very savvy seedling. In ten days, Wu Youyou basically mastered the essence of blindfolding; in twenty days, what Wu Youyou conjured can be hidden from the cat. There are a few of them; in thirty days, Wu Youyou will be able to transform herself into a disciple of Huoling Peak, and swagger to Huoling Peak, which is closest to Wuwei Peak, to listen to gossip.

    Wu Youyou knew that it was the eyes of others who were blocking the eyes, and the lower the cultivation level, the easier it was to be blinded. Therefore, she was very self-aware and mixed into the disciples of the fourth and fifth generations of Huo Lingfeng, but she was not seen through.

    It's just that there are not many disciples on Huoling Peak, and they all know each other. Wu Youyou sometimes changed her face so raw that it was easy to be noticed and questioned about her origin.

    I went to Huolingfeng a lot, and Wu Youyou also recognized the disciples of Huolingfeng who liked to gossip. Later, Wu Youyou directly turned into the appearance of those disciples who went down the mountain to practice, and quietly mixed into the gossip team.

    The big guy said that the gossip is really good, but no one noticed Wu Youyou's wrong.

    Occasionally, before going to bed, I would recall the various scenes of today, and I would bounce off the bed in shock—a supernatural event! So who and who didn't go down the mountain to practice? ! Why are you still chatting with us in the back kitchen in the afternoon about the scandal of Uncle Situ? !

    Could it be that he died at the foot of the mountain and returned as a ghost? !

    fear! ! It's so scary! !

    ——Ling

    Changting was quite critical about Wu Youyou's appearance as someone else every three days to go to Huo Lingfeng to listen to gossip.

    "Didn't I give you a wishful mirror? It's not enough for you to eat melons?" At the dinner table, Ling Changting questioned Wu Youyou, "I know to run out every day, and I don't know to go home until dinner time. Why, Do you think it's too boring to be with me?"

    "Oh! Master, don't take things to such a moral level!" Wu Youyou held a bowl in his hand and explained to Ling Changting, "Just look at the Ruyi mirror. It’s not good either! No one interacts with you! It’s still fun to go to Huo Lingfeng to express your own opinions.”

    Having said that, Wu Youyou sent a warm invitation to Ling Changting: "How about we finish dinner later, Master, come with me?! You can also feel the warm atmosphere of the scene!"

    Ling Changting picked Raising his eyebrows, he rejected Wu Youyou without hesitation: "Go yourself, don't pull me. I don't like to hear those."

    Wu Youyou immediately showed an expression of "you said it yourself" : "Hey! Master, I invited you! You don't want to go!" You

    can't say that I'm not happy to stay with you in the future!

    "It's alright, alright." Ling Changting glanced at Wu Youyou helplessly, not to be serious with her, "Go if you like, just remember to go home." After a

    pause, Ling Changting added: "Also, Your blindfolding skills are still lacking. Mengmeng your disciples, great-disciples and grandchildren are barely able to make do with it, but you can't hide yourself like Situ Jun. You can take it easy outside and be careful not to reveal your stuff."

    Wu Youyou immediately put down her rice bowl , saluted Ling Changting and said, "Follow Master's teachings! I will definitely be careful and be careful!"

    ——Wu

    Youyou knew that she was Ling Changting's apprentice, she couldn't embarrass him outside, so she always Use this blindfold carefully.

    With the continuous improvement of spells, Wu Youyou's blindfolding skills became more and more sophisticated. In the fourth month of learning, even Situ Jun was able to hide it.

    In the past three months, Wu Youyou ate melons on Huoling Peak and it was a pleasure!

    Situ Jun is Gu Huanshen's first apprentice, with a high status, a good appearance, and a great cultivation base. He has always been the Prince Charming in the eyes of many female disciples of Lu Qixianmen.

    Originally Prince Charming... ah, Situ Jun only accepted male apprentices. Who knew that he actually accepted Cui Ya as a female apprentice this year, and those female apprentices who had a crush on him were unhappy.

    After all, Lu Qixian's sect has not ordered to prohibit the relationship between master and apprentice. There are also several pairs of masters and apprentices in the sect who form Taoist couples and cultivate immortals together.

    Cui Ya has been near the water tower for a long time, and she can see Situ Jun's handsome face every day, and she has to accompany Situ Jun every day, making those female disciples who love Situ Jun crazy with jealousy.

    Although I hate Cui Ya in my heart, everyone still remembers to do a good job on the surface. After all, killing each other with the same family is punishable by the rules of the family.

    As a result, the sisters and sisters, aunts and nephews of the same sect seemed to have a very harmonious relationship, and everyone took care of Cuiya, but in fact Cuiya was not less secretly harmed by those Situ Jun's lovers.

    Among them, Di Chunying's firepower came the most.

    Because of her timid personality, Cui Ya didn't make any friends in Lu Qixian's gate.

    Only Ge Yunsheng is willing to associate with her.

    But Ge Yunsheng is studying at Shui Lingfeng, where the sky is high and the emperor is far away, where can he come to accompany Cui Ya every day?

    In this way, Cui Ya silently took on everything by herself.

    ——As the only female disciple of Situ Jun, all the attacks received.

    ——Wu

    Youyou is sympathetic to Cui Ya's experience.

    But Wu Youyou disguised herself as a disciple when she was walking on Huoling Peak and Cuiya was similar, and her own cultivation was not high enough to stand up for Cuiya.

    Besides, Cuiya's own master, Situ Jun, doesn't care about her! What is she doing here as an outsider!

    Although the friends who chatted with gossip all said that Situ Jun didn't give his apprentice a head because he didn't know it, Wu Youyou didn't think so at all!

    Huo Lingfeng is so big, and Situ Jun and Cui Ya are masters and apprentices who meet every day. Will he not see that something is wrong with Cui Ya? ! Can't he take the initiative to care? !

    He is not blind!

    Wu Youyou thought that the only reason was that Situ Jun didn't want to worry about his apprentice's life or death.

    In other words, Situ Jun didn't care about Cui Ya's life or death at all.

    Looking at the pair of masters and apprentices Situ Jun and Cuiya, and looking at himself and Ling Changting, Wu Youyou couldn't help but feel fortunate - fortunately, I was lucky and met my master!

    If my master was like Situ Jun... I would pack up and leave overnight!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.3K 60
Here's to another erotic collection of Zoro x Luffy imagines! BEWARE these stories won't contain fluffy scenes but rather wild ones that are certain...
13.8K 262 45
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181416/ Author: Watermelon Nun Release time: 2021-03-12 rebirth finished 142,000   [Lovely love sand sculpture heroine vs g...
26.8K 774 111
https://m.shubaow.net/212/212079/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-09-10 Latest: Chapter 111 Qian Jin and Shi Youzhen are...
11.5K 156 6
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285819/ Author: Chang'an Ruxi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-24 Latest: Chapter 54 Through reb...