Show off your wealth on a liv...

Від Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... Більше

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 38

1.8K 42 5
Від Darkknight123457

Chapter 38 This is, is there another rival in love? ...

    "Fans of Li Shishi, have you heard clearly? Principal Li said 'Thank you to Mrs. Li, thank you to Ms. Li Huan'. He just shouted in the live broadcast room that the teachers were moved by Li Shishi's seriousness in class. The one who came back, come and come, come out and talk, does your face hurt?"

    "Hahaha, such a comparison, before Li Huan solved the teacher's fundamental problem and invited them back again, Li Shishi sent Schoolbags give away clothes, and then teach children to class like a show, it's not enough to watch!"

    "Li Shishi also said that Huanhuan only needed to buy one less piece of haute couture for the money he bought for schoolbags and clothes. Now, Huanhuan not only Even if you build a house and get a subsidy, I just want to ask Li Shishi, you wouldn’t even buy a haute couture, would you ever imagine such a thing?”     “First of all, I’m just a passerby. I want to say that after Li Shishi came to the mountain village, he would only do superficial work. He felt that the children were poor, so he bought clothes and schoolbags to catch the children's desire to go to class, regardless of whether he could teach or not. , and began to play 'teacher', all the motivations are superficial, the utilitarian intention is too strong, and he will not show off, and will only solve the fundamental problem Li Huan is even more popular."     Principal Li in front of the camera, to all the people. People told Li Huan's good deeds, which made Li Shishi's fans and sailors in the live broadcast room dare not speak, and more passers-by began to stand on Li Huan's side and praised her.     At this time, in the classroom, being misunderstood, or being misunderstood as the most annoying person, Li Shishi stood on the podium, only to feel that her smile could no longer be maintained, and her face was hot.     For such a misunderstanding, if the people present and the people in the live broadcast room don't know Li Huan, it might be okay to fool around and take the credit, but unfortunately, Li Huan is not only a guest on the show, but even more famous than him. She is even taller. If she pretends to be the leader, she will only be scolded as shameless. Even if Li Shishi has the heart, she has no courage.     Just when Li Shishi was about to find a slightly more relaxing reason to correct the principal, and by the way highlight that he was a relative of Cousin Li Huan, Lin Hao suddenly said loudly in the silence, "Principal Li, you are mistaken, she is not. Miss Li Huan, Miss Li Huan is much prettier than her!"

    If it is unintentional to say that Principal Li admits Li Shishi's mistake and is excited to thank him, then Lin Hao said in front of so many people that Li Shishi's appearance is not as good as Li Huan's. Knife, a knowing blow.

    Li Shishi tried her best to endure the urge to go down and beat Lin Hao. She felt that the new clothes and schoolbags she gave him in the morning were like feeding a dog. She didn't understand. She didn't let Lin Hao do anything. A few hundred dollars is more expensive than the meal that Li Huan invited him to eat, and the hamburger he invited him to eat together, so why would Lin Hao go to Li Huan!     As soon as Principal Li heard Lin Hao's words, he immediately let go of Li Shishi's hand and turned to ask Lin Hao, "Where is Miss Li Huan? Tell me, I must thank her!     " The cameraman who passed Li Huan raised his hand, "I, I know, the principal will come with me, I will take you there!"     After saying this, the photographer took the lead out of the classroom, and the rest, except Li Shishi, all went out. In the classroom, under the hot sun, everyone walked through the playground, and finally found Li Huan in the shade of the tree in the corner. At this time, Li Huan was leaning on a huge stone, blowing the cool wind, and fell asleep.     Tang Xian stood beside Tian Xin, with an idiotic expression on his face, he whispered, "Huanhuan is so cute, if I knew she was taking the opportunity to sleep here, I should accompany her, and I shouldn't listen to the director and go to the classroom to listen to Li Shishi. Lectures are really boring."     Tian Xin felt sensitively that Tang Xian's address to Li Huan had changed, he turned his head and glanced at Tang Xian and said, "Pay attention to your address, if fans hear it, they will doubt you again. It has a relationship with Li Huan."     Tang Xian shrugged and said indifferently: "I hear it, I can't wait." Tian Xin said lightly: "Are you sure your     manager     is 'wants'?" Tang Xian, who warned him not to fall in love for ten years, immediately slumped. He could like Li Huan for ten years, but Li Huan was so popular and so good, could he wait ten years for him?     Tang Xian, who was young but thought a lot, was immediately unhappy, then he turned to look at Tian Xin, snorted, and said, "Don't be complacent, even if Huanhuan doesn't choose me, he won't choose you. of!"

    Tian Xin's eyes turned to the girl who opened her ignorant eyes after being woken up again, and she didn't have the mind to deal with Tang Xian any more.

    Gu Wenlang stood on the periphery and looked at Li Huan. Although he didn't think Li Huan's actions were great, he snorted with disdain on his face. Compared with the good things done by his Gu family's foundation, Li Huan's actions could be counted. What?

    Of course, Gu Wenlang also forgot that no matter how much the Gu Foundation did, it wasn't his doing.

    The audience in the live broadcast room watched Li Huan wake up and felt grateful by Principal Li, and another rainbow fart.

    "Huanhuan is like a little angel. She is kind, low-key and pragmatic. I like her

    so much!" "Looking at it this way, Li Huan is really much more beautiful than Li Shishi. Xiao Linhao is right!"

    Li Huan solved the problem that the school in the small mountain village could not start the school, and instantly went from the live broadcast room to Weibo, was discussed by more people, and was once again topped the hot search list.

    When everyone praised Li Huan's behavior, they couldn't help but criticize the local government's behavior of letting the school not open for half a year. Although they can understand that the local conditions are too poor to solve all practical problems, many people can't help but rejoice. Fortunately, Li Huan Huan went there. Fortunately, she has a good heart and a certain amount of financial resources, otherwise the children's school time can only be extended indefinitely.     The local authorities also responded very quickly. After an hour of hot search, they published the red-headed document on the Internet. The document first thanked Mr. Li for his generous donation of the dormitory, explained the actual situation in the area, and emphasized that It's not that I don't want to improve, but I'm powerless. Please understand. In addition, I pointed out that the local government will take full responsibility for teachers' salaries and allowances, and don't need to bother Lai anymore. Netizens feel better.     Of course, there are also well-meaning netizens who suggested that everyone donate money to Mrs. Lai, so that they can transform the teaching environment of the school while building the teacher's dormitory, so that the children can learn better.

    This proposal has been supported by the majority of netizens, and everyone has started to raise funds. You are fifty, I am one hundred, and soon accumulated tens of thousands of dollars, which were directly transferred to Mrs. Li, and Principal Li read it from the Internet through his daughter. The information I received knew that Mr. Li would not only donate the building, but also repair the teaching building of the school. For a while, he burst into tears and said that he had met a good person.

    The program team asked all the guests to gather in the mountain village where Li Huan is located. First, they were concerned about the local school, and second, of course, it was because of the issue of cheating and domestic violence that everyone was concerned about. That afternoon, the program team took all the guests to the hospital to visit. Lin Hao's mother, Cui Yunzhen.

    Cui Yunzhen received a call from the program team ahead of time, knowing that everyone was coming, she deliberately cleaned up and made the bed.

    She stood at the door of the ward and looked at Lin Hao and Li Huan's gentle smiles, which made many viewers in the live broadcast room express that they were poked.

    "Although Lin Hao's mother is a little darker and her skin is not good, she is really gentle and her facial features are beautiful. She must have been a beauty when she was young. I don't understand how such a good woman can meet such a mean man. It 's just unfortunate life."

    "The psychology of men is like this - no matter how beautiful the flowers at home are, even the shit outside is fragrant, and cheating is fine. The most abhorrent thing is domestic violence, and even hit Lin Hao. My mother vomited blood, which makes me angry! Such a man should undergo physical castration, so as not to waste money after earning a little money."

    "From reluctance to divorce to insisting on divorce, Lin Hao's mother must have endured a lot, and I hope the law can give mother and son. Preferential treatment, let the cheating domestic violence man sit in prison!"

    After the two sides greeted, the director of the program team first sent condolences to Cui Yunzhen.

    After Cui Yunzhen thanked the show team for their kindness, she suddenly glanced at all the female guests and asked, "Which one is Miss Li Shishi?"

    Li Shishi saw that Cui Yunzhen was still living in a multi-person room. Surprised, he was about to call his assistant to ask what was going on, but Cui Yunzhen called him by name.

    Is it to thank yourself?

    Li Shishi was excited for a while, but she held on. She smiled and looked at Cui Yunzhen and said, "Hello, mother Lin Hao, I'm Li Shishi, do you have anything to do with me?"

    Li Huan is better than her. What about money, is her mind as delicate as she is, at least Li Huan hadn't realized the problem she thought of until now. Thinking that Cui Yunzhen would thank herself for a while, Li Shishi gave Li Huan a special look, and Li Huan didn't even look at him. too lazy to give her.     Cui Yunzhen looked at Li Shishi, smiled and said, "Your assistant came over this morning and said that he was very sympathetic to my experience and was willing to help me transfer to a single ward for free. I want to thank you in person."     It really is thanks, Li Shishi was overjoyed, and was about to say some polite words to show her generosity, but Cui Yunzhen continued: "But I don't think it's necessary. With my identity, living in multiple people makes me feel at ease, if I move out I won't go to the single room if I feel uncomfortable, but I appreciate your kindness."     Li Shishi's face stiffened for a moment.     She paid her own money to upgrade her ward, but she didn't agree?     This guy is too weird!     Yesterday, after Li Shishi went to the mountain village, she immediately discussed with her agent how to gain goodwill in the mountain village. The agent suggested that she solve the problem for others. Once the problem is solved, everyone will like her. Li Shishi felt that it made sense, so she did it according to her own ideas, but she did not expect that her actions would not be good, whether it was to solve the problem of children dropping out of school or domestic violence.     At this time, she was angry that Cui Yunzhen didn't know what to do, but she didn't dare to vent it, so she could only hold back and said, "It's okay, I didn't think about it carefully."     Cui Yunzhen smiled at her, still thanking her.     "Tsk tsk, the principal admitted her mistake in the morning, and now Lin Hao's mother refuses to help, Li Shishi doesn't look embarrassed, I'm embarrassed to the point of digging out a fantasy castle for her!"     "So, if you want to help, you should do it the most. The most important thing is to see what other people really need first, helping people like Li Shishi is not on time, it seems to be good for others, but there are actually quite a lot of hidden dangers."

    "When I say to people that your experience is very bad, I sympathize with you so much, so I upgraded you to a ward. Have you considered other people's feelings? If it were me, even if I knew that others were well-intentioned, I would always feel like I was stuck in my throat. In this regard, Li Huan has done a lot better. I don't know how to tell Lin Hao's mother this time, but referring to what Li Huan did when she helped Luo Jiao last time, I think she will definitely respect Lin Hao's mother this time. Considering her feelings, I have to say that Huanhuan's heart is really kind." The

    director rarely glanced at Li Shishi, and was surprised that she had already done so many things when she came to the village. After finishing, the director turned around and asked Cui

    Yunzhen , "Then do you need us to help you?" In this case, the program group will definitely win the approval of Cui Yunzhen and netizens. If the program group can't complete it, through the live broadcast of the program, many people will also know that there will always be someone who can help solve it. At that time, the first The show team that helped Cui Yunzhen to throw the problem out can still get attention, no matter what, the show team is not at a loss.

    Unexpectedly, Cui Yunzhen shook her head and said, "No, Miss Li has already helped me, and I don't need to do anything else." The

    director was obviously stunned, but did not expect that Li Huan not only solved the school problem perfectly, Even with the Lin family, she actually helped, so she asked Cui Yunzhen curiously, "It's convenient to ask, did she help you?"

    Cui Yunzhen turned to look at Li Huan, and saw that she didn't care about the incident. Knowing that, he said to the director, "Miss Li has hired a team of lawyers to help me with the lawsuit."

    This morning, a few people who claimed to be the lawyers of the Li family came to the ward, saying that Miss Li Huan had sent them to assist her in the lawsuit. , Cui Yunzhen didn't believe it at first, until Li Huan called her and said that these lawyers are the most experienced lawyers in Huacheng's divorce lawsuits, and they will try their best to help her win the lawsuit, which moved her very much. Worried that she would not be able to repay her kindness, Li Huan finally persuaded her.

    "Actually, I'm not helping you, I'm helping Lin Hao. He is a smart and well-behaved child. He shouldn't live in the fear of 'father beats mother often' every day, let alone be abandoned by his father. Like all ordinary children, they should have a house to live in, eat, and go to school, and be happy every day."

    Even though she knew what Li Huan said, she was just protecting her face and giving her steps, but Cui Yunzhen still After compromising, Lin Hao was her weakness, and Li Huan's words successfully hit her weakness, so she could no longer refuse.

    Now, she has solved the most worrying problem, and doesn't feel that there is anything else that needs help from others.

    He didn't succeed in gaining popularity, and the director felt a little disappointed. He continued to ask Cui Yunzhen, "What about other things? Is there anything we need to do?"

    Cui Yunzhen thought about it and said with a smile, "I really have an unkind request. ." The

    director's eyes lit up, waiting for her to continue.

    Cui Yunzhen said seriously: "Since Miss Li Huan came to our village, she has been helping me to help my children, and even helping other children. We are very grateful to her. If there is any need in the future, as long as Miss Li Huan mentions it, I and I will My children are willing to do anything for Miss Li Huan without any complaints. I hope everyone can testify for me."

    Li Huan helped herself a lot, although she never said that she would pay it back, and she even helped me every time. At that time, in order to protect her self-esteem, she would still make excuses, but Cui Yunzhen still wanted to repay the favor. Even if the current situation did not allow it, then they would remember it together, and there would always be a chance to repay it in the future.

    Li Huan stood beside the bed and listened to Cui Yunzhen's words, and she couldn't help laughing and laughing. For her, apart from remembering to go back and add chicken legs to Li's lawyers, she really didn't do anything great, let alone think about it. Let Lin Hao's mother repay her kindness. Her thoughts are still the same as before. What she didn't have a chance to do in her previous life, she has money and some strength in this life, as long as she encounters it, she will never turn a blind eye.

    Help Cui Yunzhen to testify, will I repay Li Huan's kindness to them in the future?

    Well, although it's not as good as Cui Yunzhen's direct thanks to the program team, it's better than leaving no traces. The director was reluctantly satisfied and agreed.

    In order to avoid disturbing other people in the ward, the group quickly left the hospital.

    At this time, the audience in the live broadcast room felt that Cui Yunzhen was a person who knew how to be grateful. No wonder he taught Lin Hao, a well-behaved and sensible child.

    At the end of the show, Li Shishi, who had been standing by the side watching, couldn't even keep her smiling face. She looked at Gu Wenlang aggrievedly. She originally wanted to get some comfort and encouragement from him. Instead of looking towards her, she kept looking at Li Huan, showing a thoughtful expression, which made Li Shishi's inner alarm shake.

    She tried her best to bring Gu Wenlang into the show. On the one hand, she wanted to find someone to deal with Li Huan, and on the other hand, she wanted to hype up a relationship with him and give netizens the idea that she would marry into a wealthy family and achieve a positive result with Gu Wenlang. Impression, of course, this is also her goal, but her goal did not make Gu Wenlang change Li Huan's opinion.

    While no one was paying attention, Li Shishi walked up to Gu Wenlang and said softly to him, "Do you also think the show group is unfair, a good travel show has completely turned into Li Huan's personal show, and will make everyone else As a foil, sigh, forget about me, you are the eldest of the Gu family, and you are ignored like this, I really don't deserve it for you."

    Gu Wenlang originally thought that within a few days, Li Huan was able to take care of the school's affairs. He was able to handle the affairs of Lin Hao's family well, which really impressed him, but when he heard Li Shishi's words, he immediately felt that it made sense. Besides, if he had a Li family as his backing, Li Huan could do the same. To be able to do well, there is absolutely nothing to praise.

    Hearing Li Shishi's words at this time, Gu Wenlang's face sank, and he said, "You are right, I will tell the show team about this."

    Gu Wenlang originally wanted to rely on the show to be in front of his grandfather. After a wave of goodwill, I didn't expect to be scolded for the first time on the show. If Li Huan is compared like this, what's the point of his coming to the show?

    Li Shishi finally felt relieved when she saw that Gu Wenlang began to show hostility towards Li Huan again.

    It was four o'clock in the afternoon when I came back from the hospital. The program team arranged for a few people to go back to rest and wait until six o'clock to get together for dinner.

    After Li Huan brought Lin Hao back, he turned on the air conditioner, and the two of them slept until 5:30 when they were woken up by the alarm clock. Only then did Li Huan realize that Gu Yu had texted her at 4:30. After reading the information, Li Huan rubbed his eyes and walked to the door, and sure enough he saw Gu Yu sitting outside an RV, grilling meat on the grill.

    The aroma of the barbecued meat was extremely strong, which made Li Huan's mouth start to drool. She kept her eyes fixed on the skewers on the grill, and moved her legs mechanically to Gu Yu's side, asking him, "Why are you here? " Just here, as soon as she comes to barbecue, doesn't she know that she hasn't eaten these delicious things these days, and now she's like a crying child next door?

    Gu Yu looked at Li Huan and smiled, and handed her a piece of roasted meat, "Didn't I agree to pick you up a few days ago?"

    Li Huan thought while eating, as if there was such a thing, " But didn't you say come by helicopter?" It's not that the RV is bad, it's just a little slower.     Gu Yu pointed to the small stool next to Li Huan and let Li Huan sit, then poured a cup of iced fruit tea into the cup on the table and put it

    in front of her, explaining: "The helicopter is parked behind your house."

Li Huan didn't ask any more questions. He sat on the small stool and started eating one by one. After a while, when he saw Lin Hao standing at the door looking over, Li Huan waved to him, and they started to eat barbecue face to face.

    On the way to find Li Huan, Mai Xiaosang met Tang Xian and Tian Xin, who also came to Li Huan from different directions. One of them was holding imported fruit tea and the other was holding grilled fish fillets. Mai Xiaosang glanced at him. She just laughed. She had seen two things at Li Huan's house before, and they were both her favorite snacks.

    From the beginning of this season, these two people seem to have not concealed themselves anymore, and even started to fight in the ring. I don't know who Li Huan will choose among them. The selected one will become Li Huan's closest person.

    Thinking about it this way, Mai Xiaosang feels that she is better than herself. As far as she knows, the girl who plays the best with Li Huan should be herself. If she works harder, she will definitely be Li Huan's best friend. Who Li Huan chooses, her best friend will definitely not change.

    Tang Xian saw that Tian Xin actually took Li Huan's favorite fruit tea, and said a little sourly: "Huanhuan doesn't like drinking juice anymore, she likes grilled fish fillet the most. I once saw her eat two bags and both Don't stop talking!"

    Tian Xin never thought that his rival in love would actually be a child who is teen years younger than him, but since he has determined, there is no way out, no matter whether he is a child or an old man, the defeat will be over. He smiled and replied, "Maybe, but now, I'm sure this fruit tea is what she wants to drink most."

    On the way back in the car, Li Huan was greedy, saying that he missed the barbecue and missed the ice fruit tea, Tian Xin and Tang Xian. Seeing them all, they started to rummage through the suitcases when they returned to the temporary house, looking for things related to barbecue and fruit tea, but the conditions were limited. The barbecue they were looking for could only be vacuum-packed, and the fruit tea was not frozen. It's not what's been done now. In order not to appear too deliberate, both of them only took the same, just different.

    The two were at odds with each other. One looked like a young lion cub with fried fur, and the other looked like a calm adult tiger. They stared at each other, trying to force each other back with their eyes, but until the two pairs of eyes became cross-eyed, there was still no winner. , In the end, Mai Xiaosang came out to smooth the game, and the two stopped the war without gunpowder.

    The three of them walked all the way to Li Huan's house. The two men didn't talk to each other, ignoring each other's existence until Mai Xiaosang snorted.

    "Hey, who is that man? He actually wiped Huanhuan's hands, as if they were very intimate?"

    Tang Xian and Tian Xin were both stunned, then followed Mai Xiaosang's line of sight and saw Li Huan sitting in a car Next to the RV, there is a cup of fruit tea with colorful fruits on the table in front of her. She is holding a skewer in one hand, and the other hand is in the palm of the man sitting opposite her. The man is bowing his head and wiping her fingers seriously , Even at a distance, the man's caution and cherishing can still be seen.

    Tian Xin and Tang Xian looked at each other: Is this, another rival in love?

    When the three of them approached, Li Huan saw them, and then realized that she forgot to go to the gathering place that the program team had agreed to eat when she was eating. She got up and said, "Let's go, let's go together."

    Although she was not too hungry, there was a live broadcast later, so she had to go.

    The three who came looked at Gu Yu, Mai Xiaosang was okay, it was gossip, and the other two men looked at Gu Yu, which was very meaningful, and Gu Yu did not back down, nodded slightly towards the three of them, and finally Glancing at the two men, there seemed to be a crackling sound in the air, and everything was silent.

    Of the five people present, only Li Huan, who was in a hurry to leave, did not notice the surging undercurrent. After entrusting Lin Hao to Gu Yu, he urged the three to leave.

    After walking for a while, Mai Xiaosang asked Li Huan in a low voice, "Who was that man just now?"

    As he approached, Mai Xiaosang realized that this man in a wheelchair seemed to have appeared at Gu's resort. It's just that everyone accompanied Li Huan to the hospital to see his hands and didn't ask about him.

    Li Huan replied, "It's the Gu family. According to his seniority, I call him uncle."

    Just now he was in a hurry to leave, as if he forgot to introduce them. Li Huan helped his forehead.

    uncle?

    Such a young uncle?

    Mai Xiaosang didn't believe it, so he asked tentatively, "It's really uncle?"

    Li Huan nodded, "Of course!"

    Seeing her determination, Mai Xiaosang whispered, "How can an uncle who is a few years older wipe his niece in person? I think you're the only one who thinks it's your uncle." The voice was not loud, but Li Huan still heard it, her eyes moved slightly, thoughtfully.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

100K 1.2K 98
In a car accident, Shi Ran became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the male protagonist's novel, and was also a girl group trainee who was...
54.1K 1K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...
26.1K 475 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...
80.9K 1.3K 69
After Xia Wei suffered a car accident, she became a miserable daughter of a wealthy family. In the original book, the real daughter was born with bad...