Random Imagines - Requests o...

بواسطة SmtSmt666

Just a few imagines of random characters. I'll do stuff like; Encanto, MHA, newsies, ATLA, pretty much the st... المزيد

Left Behind- Carlos De Vil ⚠️? M
Dean Portman 🦋 F
Sokka (ATLA) ⚠️ Trust F
Jade West ⚠️/🦋 - Soulmate AU M
A/N- clarifications/requests
Wildcard (we can be heroes) ⚠️ GN
I love you- Carlos De Vil ⚠️/🦋 GN
Adam Banks- Soulmate AU 🦋 F
Camilo Madrigal- Help⚠️ M
Benny Rodriguez - Do it again 🦋/⚠ M
Duncan (TDI) - Hanahaki Disease // Part 2 M
R. Tanaka - Hanahaki Disease ⚠ F
Cat Valentine - Soulmate AU 🦋 F
Benny Rodriguez/Phillips You Deserve Better ⚠️🦋 F
Sodapop Curtis // Part 1 ⚠️|🦋 M
Stupidity Of Society
Sodapop Curtis // Part 2 ⚠️|🦋 M
Sodapop Curtis - It Started With A Ring 🦋 M
Reggie Peters - See You Again ⚠️/🦋 GN
Haikyuu characters as quotes from my life 😃
The Outsiders [HC]
Dallas Winston - The One That Got Away ⚠️ F
Sokka - Spy ⚠️ F
Leave Them Alone.
Wyatt Lykensen - Stolen Away ⚠️ // Part 1
Darry Curtis - Coping Mechanism ⚠️(🦋?) GN
Jack Kelly ⚠️ GN
Sodapop Curtis - Can't Help Falling In Love🦋 M
Benny Rodriguez - ?? (GN)
TV - Mighty Ducks 3 ⚠️ GN
You Are Home - JJ Maybank 🦋⚠️ M

Duncan (TDI) - Hanahaki Disease ⚠️ M

62 0 1
بواسطة SmtSmt666

Male reader

Angst

Summary: y/n has had feelings for Duncan ever since they started the show, but he never acted on them because 1. He wasn't out to the other campers, and 2. He didn't want to ruin his friendship with Duncan. And then of course..Duncan liked Courtney. Well, atleast that's what Y/n thought....

 Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a fictional disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs, which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible (- Wikipedia)

TW: mentions of blood, cursing, hanahaki disease. 

1st person POV

"I have to say....that was awesome! When you guys opened fire on your own team- wicked tv guys." Chris praised, as well all stood around him after the challenge. I fiddled with the fake antlers that were in my hand, the faint paint visible on my finger tips. 

Me and Duncan had originally planned to stick together during this challenge, both being deer on the same team, but we ended up separating half way through the challenge. I haven't seen him since, and I'm beginning to get worried. "Hey, where are Duncan and Courtney?" Harold asked, making the others turn to him. 'Oh god, Courtney's missing too?'

But then, Sadie nudged him and gestured towards a sound coming from the woods. We all turned and saw Courtney and Duncan trudging over to us....with their antlers tangled up? 'How the hell did they manage to do that..?' 

"Oh this is too much"

My heart sank a little in my chest, as the all too familiar feeling of jealousy rose over me. "Oooh, Duncan you sly dog, you!" Owen chuckled, making me feel worse. "The girl can't keep her antlers off me" the green haired boy joked, smirking as Courtney just glared. 

She then proceeded to kick him in the nuts, making Duncan whine in pain. Some of the other contestants laughed at the interaction while Chris just scolded the two. "Easy Courtney, our medical tents are really only equipped for one at a time and Cody's pretty messed up." He said, gesturing to the beat-up boy next to him.

My throat became a bit scratchy, but I ignored it. 'Probably just dehydrated...' I thought to myself, ignoring the burning feeling that formed in the back of my throat.

Bridget and Geoff separated the two, but I didn't understand why they couldn't just take the headbands off. 'Did he just now want to stay with her...?' My insecurities crept up on me, and I tried to push them away and focus on what Chris was saying.  

My thoughts were interrupted by our team cheering, and I soon realized that Chris had announced our victory. I smiled and clapped a bit, distracting myself from my previous emotions. "Gophers, I'll see you at the campfire ceremony,...again."

****

The Killer Bass all walked through the camp and to their cabin, exhausted after the challenge they just experienced. "Man, I'm gonna have some bruises tomorrow..." Harold whined. "Keep complaining and I'll make sure you do." Retorted Duncan, glaring at the redhead. "Alright you guys, break it up." Geoff said as he stepped between them. 

We finally made it to the cabins and separated into boys and girls, each group going to their assigned side of the small building. Me and the rest of the boys entered our side, and almost immediately collapsed onto our bunks. "Man I'm exhausted..." DJ said, and the rest of us grunted in agreement. 

"I've never looked forward to sleeping on these stupid old bunks so much..." I said, burrying my face in the pillow as the others chuckled. After lazily changing into my pajamas, I sat down on my bunk. Everyone got settled, the sound of moving blankets and the wood creaking eventually came to a stop. 

It was silent for a moment, before Geoff spoke. "Sooo, Duncan." He said, and I could hear his smirk from across the room. "What." Duncan grunted, drowsily looking at the blonde boy. "You and Courtney, huh?" He teased. DJ and Harold chuckled aswell, and a faint blush rose to Duncan's cheeks. "She's something, let me tell you."

I forced a smile at them, ignoring the burning feeling in my stomach. "Aww, so cute. Tough old Duncan's got himself a lady~" Harold teased, and Duncan reached under his bunk and whacked him with a pillow. "Shut it Harold."

I sat silently as they continued to tease the boy. The same burning sensation rose in my throat, except this time it was much stronger. I tried to ignore it, continuing to force a smile on my face but overtime it became nearly impossible to ignore. 

My mind felt hazy and I couldn't think properly, and I felt something rising in my throat, blocking my airways. Before anything could happen I stood up abroptly, hoping it wasn't what I thought it was. The boys glanced over to me. "You good, Y/n?" DJ asked, and I simply nodded. "Just uh, g-gotta go to the bathroom." I managed to choke out, before rushing out the door. My voice was hoarse and raspy, and as soon as I closed the door I began to cough. 

'Please don't tell me...'

I rushed off the porch tried to get as far from the cabin as possible. I only made it about 30 yards or so, before I doubled over. The coughing became more violent, and I could taste blood in my mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the small objects falling from my throat and onto the ground. 

After a minute I hesitantly opened my eyes, and to my horror I saw, there on the ground, flower petals. I knew exactly what this meant- a friend of mine had gotten the same thing a few years back. Hanahaki Disease. 

The petals were a deep purple, and were covered in the red substance known as my own blood. They were collected in a puddle of red and purple and we're scattered across the grassy floor. I could feel tears poking at my eyes, both from the stress and the burning sensation in my throat. I grabbed my throat as if it would somehow soothe the pain, and began to cry. 

'What the fuck am I gonna do...'

****

The next morning I still felt like shit. Most of the night was spent out in the cold woods, throwing up bloody flower petals and crying. I now had a headache, and was certainly not in the mood for whatever shit Chris had in store. 

"Y/n?" I felt someone nudge my arm, and I looked over to see Bridget. "Are you alright? You look..exhausted." She said worriedly. I nodded at her, and forced another smile. "Yeah, just didn't sleep well."

"Today's challenge will test your mind, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen!" Chris grinned, looking out at the rest of us. As he explained the challenge I felt myself nodding off, exhausted from the lack of sleep. How would I be able to cook at this state? 

He finally finished explaining, and gesture towards the water. A white truck emerged from the lake, and opened the doors to reveal some...actually decently looking meat. 

Everyone piled into the truck, examining the food and chatting about their ideas. The teams then met up and began to construct their plans

****

I sat tiredly at the table as everyone discussed the plan. "-I'm like a black belt when it comes to cutting cheese!" Harold grinned, and everyone burst out laughing. I chuckled when he looked at us with confusion, not understanding the joke. "I guess that leaves you and me on dessert detail." Duncan grinned, looking at Courtney mischievously. The same burning sensation built up in my throat again, but I ignored it hoping it wouldn't escalate. 

Eventually we split into groups, and I was paired with Bridget and DJ to help with cutting the tomatoes. I watched in amusement as Bridget fawned over Geoff, and the sound of Heather and Leshawna fighting in the other room. 

When we finally finished cooking, Chris sat down and began to test the food. We watched in anticipation as he ate, but I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Duncan had placed his hand on Courtney's shoulder and they were smiling at eachother. My smile faded and my throat grew sore. I subconsciously reached up and began to massage it slightly, hoping the pain would go away but it didn't.

DJ noticed my action and looked at me questioningly. "Y/n?" He whispered, and I turned to him. "You good man?" He asked, and I nodded. "You've been weird all day..." Bridget whispered, looking at me with concern. "Sore throat, that's all..." I said, my voice coming out raspier then intended. DJ and Bridget hesitantly nodded, before turning back. 

The conversation was dropped when we saw Heather enter the room, and I had to hold back a laugh- which hurt more then you would think. Chris announced we had, yet again, won the challenge before I rushed out of the room, not caring to listen to what else he had to say. 

The burning hurt 10 times worse now, and I quickly went around the side of the building. Hunching over, I coughed out the bloody petals once again. But this time I heard someone gasp. Looking up I saw none other then DJ and Bridget looking at me with wide eyes.

"Y/n...." Bridget said, before rushing over to me. Her and DJ engulfed me in a hug that I was not at all prepared for, and they didn't seem to care that there was blood dripping from my mouth. I stiffened for a moment, unsure of what to do, before all my emotions came flooding into my brain all at once. I cried into their shoulders, and DJ sat us down letting me and Bridget lean on him slightly. We sat there for a while, and occasionally I'd have to move my head to avoid getting the bloody purple petals from hitting them.

They didn't question me at all, or say anything until I told them I was ready. The tears slowly came to a stop, aswell as the flowers and I took a moment to catch my breathe. "So...can you please explain...why, and how you got it...?" Bridget asked delicately. 

I looked down, wiping the last of my tears off with my sleeve. "U-um.." I stopped to clear my throat, hoping it wouldn't be as rough sounding when I tried to talk again. "W-will you get mad..?"

"Why would we be mad?" DJ asked, and I looked down. "I-it's complicated.." I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I looked up to see Bridget meeting my eyes, "y/n, you're our best friend. We won't get mad at you no matter what, alright?"

I hesitantly nodded, before taking a deep breathe.

 "...Duncan."

Um ok so this chapter was kinda shitty- I'm writing it at like 1 in the morning so...yeah. I'll probably edit it and do the part 2 tomorrow, but for now thanks for reading and have a good day :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

266K 5.5K 30
i write for this shapeshifter boy, that's all (ALL OF THE STORY ORIGINALLY FROM MY TUMBRL : https://misfortunebear2307.tumblr.com/)
717 10 14
i don't see much pjsk oneshots here nor aramita so I'm writing this ☹️ NOTE: UPDATES WILL TRY TO BE AS FREQUENT AS POSSIBLE:3 EMOJI MEANINGS!! ^o^ 🍋...
11.3K 445 11
oneshots with the la familia madrigal :) accepting requests!! unless it says fem or male, oneshots are written gender neutral :)
429K 4.7K 51
✨mOlD iS gOoD fOr YoU iTs JuSt A nAtUrAl oRgAnIsM✨ ✨But you..Don't like freedom very much now do ya cupcake?✨ ✨bOnG wAtEr?✨ ✨what the fffff fu- fudgg...