He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 5~ Dress shopping
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 8~ Goose
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 18~ A sandwich
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 23~ Unicorns
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 28~ Tits
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 35~ Heaven
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 42~ Perfect
Chapter 43~ The wedding
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 45~ People pleaser
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 50~ Blood
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 9~ Fine

83.2K 3.2K 2.7K
By omfg_af

Edited ig- okay, so karma happened to me. Y'know, DA readers when I said I was gon go play in the snow after leaving a cliffhanger? Yeah well now I'm sick -_-

Anyways, still not posting DA cause I like the suffering in the comments and y'all begging me to post. But tbh Ion even have the next chapter started, SO HAHAHAHHA SUCK A COCK.

Sorry for the aggressiveness, you know i've been so nice in this book for the new readers. It's lowkey a tiring job. Like I haven't called anyone a virgin whore, life is hard out here. We all fighting for our lives...

Anyways, so i skipped school tdy so be ready for more chapters. When this gets 1k+ comments and 342 votes I'll start writing the next chapter.

Abby Madden

"You swear you'll tell him to stop being mad at me?" Dawson asks as we make our way to Ares's office where Ivy said he was, she couldn't tag along cause she was eating. Ice cream. And to be honest, some chicken nuggets would be amazing right now...

"Yes" I roll my eyes and he mutters something about him dying at the hands of his boss who just so happens to be his friend, I shake my head and look down at the dog who trails behind us happily before I smile.

We took the leash off him because Dawson said the only reason he was on it was because Alejandro told him to 'put the dumb animal on a damn leash' his words not mine. What an asshole.

We stop right outside the doors and he freezes causing me to run right into his back, I grunt and glare at him. "I hate you" he glares back before opening the door and I shove him in.

"Dawson needs to talk to you" I blurt and for the first time I look over D's huge frame to see more than just Ares in the office, Sebastian just happens to be here too.

Yet another coincidence...

Goose pushes through us before barking and running right to Sebastian placing himself on his lap before he starts showering his face with kisses.

And for the first time since I got here, I see Sebastian smile not being able to help the smile that somehow reaches my lips.

Damn, smiling when he's smiling?

Even three years later and whatever the fuck happened to him, but his smile can still light up the god damn room. His blue eyes finally look somewhat happy for once as he pets Goose.

"Abby wants to go to Spain" Dawson states and my eyes can't move off Sebastian's, but as soon as Spain is mentioned Sebastian freezes and his eyes snap to mine.

"Why?" he asks before Ares could, my eyes flicker to Ares who has the corner of his mouth tugging up as Dawson walks in with a shrug and sits on the couch next to Sebastian.

I look at D with a glare, god dammit. I cross my arms over my chest "For Ivy's bachelorette party" I state clearly and resist the urge to blow at the hair in my face so it moves. But that will look dumb so I deal with it.

I am not telling Mason to stop being mad at him.

Goose runs off the couch and finds a dog toy of his on the ground before running right back to Sebastian, "I forgot about that" Ares groans tilting his head back and I chew on the inside of my cheek.

I can feel his eyes on me, and I like it.

"Dominico said we can use his jet, Nico said he'll help us with security-please come on it's only for three days" I say, trying to prove that it will all be fine. What could possibly happen?

Ares's head snaps to mine, "Three days?" he asks and I almost snort at the horror in his eyes.

"I can't fucking sleep without her-fuck no" he shakes his head and I glare at him leaning off the door frame a bit. How many fucks does it look like I give?

Nada.

"That really sounds like a you problem"

He glares at me, his icy glare matching mine and I go to talk again but someone beats me to it. "What're you going to do there, for three days?" Sebastian asks.

And I look at him now, my eyes can't help but fall to his hands where he holds one end of the rope dog toy while Goose pulls at the other. The veins on his hands popping as he holds onto it tightly, but so effortlessly. "Stuff"

My eyes meet his, "Elaborate" he says more then asks and I sigh. "Beaches, margaritas and shit like that" and clubs. His eyes narrow at me as if he's trying to read me, my mind still fucking stuck on everything about Goose.

"2 days" Sebastian says tugging at the dog toy and I take a deep breath, don't argue Abby. Two days is so much better than none. He's making a deal with you, shut the fuck up and be nice. For once.

"Not like she came here to ask me" Ares rolls his eyes before dropping his head on his desk and groaning. 

"Fine" I grit out with a fake smile and he rolls his eyes before I turn and walk away.

"There is no fucking way" Ivy gasps as we all step down the stairs of the jet, the warm air of Spain hitting us and Ivy squeals.

Ibiza, Spain. I came here once as a teenager with my parents before they started hating me. But yeah and ever since I've wanted to visit again, and Ivy said she really wants to go to Spain this one time. Like five years ago.

But the real reason, this place is known for the parties, the night and day time activities here is what this place is known for. Beautiful beaches and markets for the day, and the night are the famous clubs and bars.

"Damn" Mason gasps looking around and Athena looks at me with a smirk, "Alright, in the car" she shakes her head with a chuckle pointing to the car waiting at the side of the private airstrip.

The sun beaming down on us as we walk to the car, grinning when I see a Mustang gt. "Dibs driving" I throw my hand into the air and shove my bag into Mason's chest before Athena chuckles dramatically bowing as she opens the door for me.

I like cars, fast cars. But to be honest I only knew the model of this one because I have one back at the house in New York. So if it was another car there was like a 5% chance of me knowing the exact model.

Running my hand along the steering wheel, it's a shiny black car with black and red leather interior. Athena walks to the other side and pulls the seat forward and Ivy gets in, Mason sighs before following and Athena gets in beside me in the passenger's seat.

"Don't kill us all" Ivy says, buckling her seat belt and pulling to see if it's secure and I ignore her as I start the car, biting my lip if the engine roars to life.

"No speeding" Mason adds, crossing his arms.

"If I can control myself" I mutter grabbing the gear shift, I'm lusting for a fucking car and do I care? Nope, this is the hottest car i've ever seen. As soon as I get back I'm wrapping my white car to a black like this.

My foot presses down on the accelerator, be ready for our dumb asses Spain...

---------

A/N
Word count: 1421

Heyy, wassup losers.

So I really want a mustang, like rlly rlly badly. They're so fucking hot tell me otherwise-

But anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this small chapter. And as I said before I skipped school today so I might update this again today.

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
39 3 10
"I know you want me but the better question is, in what manner do you want me" Bella whispered in a low yet seductive voice. "I don't want you" Bryan...
291K 11.2K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
963K 25.5K 61
#64 in Romance 08/02/18 #11 in Dark Romance 07/30/18 #18 in Dark Romance 07/20/18 #139 in Dark Romance 07/05/18 #30 in Dark Romance 07/12/18 Amelia: ...