Too Good to be True (JHxOC) (...

By HobisKitKat

When Eloise's father tells her that he has arranged a marriage for her, she is outraged. But then she meets t... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1- You can't do this to me
Chapter 2- Or...not.
Chapter 3 - You Can Call Me Hobi
Chapter 4: Sushi and Root Beer
Chapter 5: You're kidding me, right?!
Chapter 6: Absolutely
Chapter 7: How scandalous
Chapter 8: Last Ray of Sunshine
Chapter 9: I'm Going to Keep You
Chapter 10: Completely and Constantly in Awe
Chapter 11: Noona
Chapter 12: There Was Really Only One Choice
Chapter 13: Yes. Even Then.
Chapter 14: Rude
Author's Note
Chapter 15: Gongjunim
Chapter 16: I Do That to You?
Chapter 17: You Want Me to Bite You?
Chapter 18: Do You Have a Sister?
Chapter 19: I Never Want to Leave Here
Chapter 20: Potato
Chapter 21: Goodbye, Hoseok
Chapter 22: What Was I Supposed To Do With This Information?
Chapter 23: I'm Coming to Get My Girl
Chapter 24: You Are My Home
Chapter 25: Noona Part 2
Chapter 26: Just you wait, Gongjunim
Chapter 27: Brighter Days Ahead
Chapter 28: Yes.
Chapter 29: He'd Kill Me
Chapter 31: This Was It

Chapter 30: Sadie

289 30 11
By HobisKitKat

For once, I was actually looking forward to Christmas. All of the guys were back to staying at my dad's house, Hoseok's parents were still there, and I was sleeping in my room there, too, so I wouldn't have to drive over in the morning.

I opened my eyes and leaned my head back to see that Hoseok was still sleeping. He had decided to tell his parents that he would be sleeping in my room, and in my apartment when I was there. They didn't seem all that surprised, so I guess that we weren't as stealthy as we thought. My dad, predictably, didn't care either way, as long as I was happy. And I was. I was deliriously happy. It scared me a little bit, like something was bound to go wrong, but I was still going to enjoy it. Maybe I'd actually get lucky this time, and things would turn out just the way that I wanted them to. Stranger things have happened, right? I'd better knock on wood before I jinx myself with my own thoughts.

I dipped my head and snuggled it back under Hoseok's chin, where it was when I woke up. He had one arm around my waist, and one stretched out under my head, so that I was using his shoulder for a pillow. This has become our favorite way to sleep. Even if we fall asleep without even touching, we always wake up like this. Like our bodies are pulled together in our sleep by a magnet.

"Merry Christmas, Gongjunim," Hoseok mumbled sleepily.

I pulled back again and smiled at him. "Merry Chrstmas, Hobi."

He readjusted us so that his arms were both wrapped tightly around me."How did you sleep?"

"I slept great, of course." I reached up to touch his cheek. "I always sleep well when you're beside me, baby."

"Same here," he told me with a smile. He wiggled his body down until our heads were level, then he pressed his forehead to mine. "Just think...we get to fall asleep and wake up together for the rest of our lives."

I giggled at him and kissed him quickly. "That sounds amazing."

"Not worried about my morning breath today?" he asked with a laugh.

"Well you didn't have any garlic at dinner last night, so..." I gave him a small shoulder shrug and he laughed again, pulling me closer to his body.

"God I love you." He kissed me again. "We should probably get up."

"Whhhhhhhy?" I whined at him?

"It's Christmas morning and the sun is up," he told me.

"So?"

"So the maknae will be around any minute, waking everybody up," he informed me.

I shrugged my shoulders again. "Yoongi already warned me about JK on Christmas morning. I locked the door last night."

Hoseok leaned his head back and laughed loudly. "You never cease to amaze me, Gongjunim. Never."

I smiled brightly at him. "I'm going to take that as a compliment."

"You should."

Just then, Rizzo came over and jumped up on the bed, walking up and laying down so that he was sandwiched between us.

"Good morning, handsome boy," Hoseok said, kissing the top of his ear.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He had really been taking this 'dog dad' thing seriously the past few days, and I loved it. I loved that he loved my Rizzo as much as I did. I loved that he went out of his way to show Rizzo special attention, and didn't just tolerate him because I loved my dog so much. And Rizzo, like me, had completely fallen for Hoseok. The other night at the apartment, I came into the living room after a shower, to find Hoseok passed out on his back on the couch, with Rizzo passed out on top of him with his head snuggled into his neck. It made my heart so full, and I may or may not have taken a picture and made it my phone background. I loved both of my boys so much.

I leaned over and kissed Rizzo's head too, then wrapped my arms around both of them and sighed happily. "I'm pretty sure that this is all that I need in life to be happy."

"Christmas?" Hoseok asked.

"No, dummy," I poked his side, right in his most ticklish spot. "My two most favoritest boys in the world."

"Most favoritest?" Hoseok said with a laugh. "Even I know that's not proper English, Princess. Aren't you a teacher?"

"Hey, I teach Art. Leave me be."

That just made him laugh harder, and his laugh made Rizzo wag his tail, until there was a knock at the door. Then he jumped up and started barking.

"That must be Jungkook," Hoseok said, sitting up on his elbows a little.

"Get up! It's Christmas!" Called a cheerful voice.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Wait, was that....?"

"Yeah. That was Yoongi."

We both stared at each other for a moment, then fell into a pile of laughs and giggles.

"At least now I know that you're up!" Yoongi yelled from the other side of the door. "Get your asses downstairs before Kook opens everybody's presents."

All of this just made me giggle more, causing Hobseok to playfully place a hand over my mouth.

"We'll be down in a few," he said, then removed his hand and leaned down to kiss me.

****************************************************************************

We finally made our way downstairs and found everybody sitting around the huge tree in the living room.

"Why are you all out here?" I asked, a little confused. "Where's breakfast?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes a little. "The three maknaes decided that presents were more important."

I laughed and looked over at Jungkook. "No way. I absolutely refused to believe it."

"Believe what?" he asked, looking at me with his beautiful, wide doe eyes.

"That you find anything more important than food."

At this, the whole room, including Jungkook, started laughing. He walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"I think that you're more important than food."

Hoseok wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me away from Jungkook and into his side. "Kook, are you trying to hit on my girl?"

"Not at all, Hyung," Jungkook informed him. "Just letting my best friend know that I appreciate her."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh, so I'm your best friend now?"

"Yeah. I didn't tell you? Merry Christmas."

"That's your gift to her?" Yoongi asked with a harsh laugh. "Hope it came with a return receipt."

Everybody in the room laughed, except Jungkook, who pouted and mumbled under his breath. "That wasn't her only gift."

I pulled away from Hoseok to wrap an arm around Jungkook's waist, giving him a hug. "It's the perfect gift, Kookie," I told him. "Thank you. Love you." I leaned up and kissed his cheek and he blushed a deep pink, causing everybody to laugh again.

"Woah, Ellie, take it easy," Yoongi said. He got up and put both of his hands between me and Jungkook, then pushed us apart. "That's the most action that Kook has gotten since we debuted. You're going to give him a heart attack."

Jungkook slapped his hand away. "Somebody thinks that he's funny today."

"I'm funny every day," Yoongi told him. "It's just that I usually say it to myself, in my head."

"Awesome," Jungkook said. "Go back to that. Call it my Christmas present."

Everybody laughed again, and I took the opportunity to walk over to where Jimin was sitting, leaning down to whisper to him.

"Did you pick up the package?"

Jimin whispered back to me in his best fake-spy voice. "The target was acquired. It's in a box behind my chair."

I leaned over to look behind his chair, then crouched down to open the box, looking inside, then I called my future husband over.

"Hey, Hobi. Can you come here so that I can give you your present first?"

He frowned a little. "What? Why do I have to go first?"

"Because if she wakes up, it will ruin the surprise," Jimin mumbled under his breath, and I smacked the back of his head, shushing him. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"Because you have a hard time keeping your mouth shut," I told him sweetly. "I thought that I would try and remind you how. If it doesn't work, then I can try again."

"Jeesh," he said, rubbing the back of his head. "Everybody is way too sarcastic this morning."

Hoseok finally got to us and I pointed to the back of the chair. "Back here, baby."

He walked around the chair and leaned down to lift the flaps of the box, then gasped. "Oh my God." He looked up at me. "You didn't."

I gave him a bright smile. "I did. You told me that you have always wanted one. Plus, Rizzo needs a buddy."

Hoseok stood up and pulled me into his arms. "You are the best wife ever, and we're not even married, yet."

"I take it that you like your gift?" I asked as I hug him back.

"So much," he says with his head buried against my neck.

"Well what is it?" Taehyung asks. "Share with the rest of the group."

Hoseok laughs and pulls away from me, then crouches behind the chair again and stands up with a soft, black puppy in his arms, a shiny new collar with a red bow around her neck.

"Everybody...meet Sadie." 

********************************************************************

Okay. I lied. There might be two more chapters left. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 17K 54
Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were forced by their parents. He thought that thei...
262K 9.8K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
447K 15.2K 49
COMPLETED - ✔️ [SPECIAL CHAPTER AT THE END!] ***** "At least I don't have a boyfriend. But even if I did, what does it have to do with you? The marri...
885K 24K 60
| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟷 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. ⚠️ vulgarities, smut and actions Highest Ranking: #398...