𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒂 இ 𝑵𝒂�...

By ETHEREAL-AM

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ . இ ݁ ִ ۫ ❝ 𝑳𝙖𝒔 𝒓𝙤𝒔𝙖𝒔 𝒕𝙖𝒎𝙗𝒊𝙚́𝒏 𝒕𝙞𝒆𝙣𝒆𝙣 𝙚𝒔𝙥𝒊𝙣𝒂... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟏 | 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋
𝐏𝐓 𝟐 | 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟑 | 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐎 𝐋𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑
𝐏𝐓 𝟓 | 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐎
𝐏𝐓 𝟔 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎
𝐏𝐓 𝟕 | 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐓 𝟖 | 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘
𝐏𝐓 𝟗 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐏𝐓 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐓 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐃𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 ...
𝐏𝐓 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 & 𝐌𝐄𝐍?
𝐏𝐓 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐏𝐓 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐂𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐏𝐓 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐯𝐬 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐯𝐬 𝐖𝐀𝐑
𝐏𝐓 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃
𝐏𝐓 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐓 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐍
𝐏𝐓 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐍̃𝐀𝐃𝐎
𝐏𝐓 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
𝐏𝐓 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐘
𝐏𝐓 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐋𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐍̃𝐄𝐂𝐀
𝐏𝐓 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐏𝐓 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
𝐏𝐓 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
𝐏𝐓 𝟐𝟗 | 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
𝐏𝐓 𝟑𝟎 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋
𝐏𝐓 𝟑𝟏 | 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐓 𝟑𝟐 | 𝐋𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐙
𝐏𝐓 𝟑𝟑 | 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟑𝟒 | 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍̃𝐎
𝐏𝐓 𝟑𝟓 | 𝐋𝐀 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀
𝐏𝐓 𝟑𝟔 | 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐯𝐬 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
𝐏𝐓 𝟑𝟕 | 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟑𝟖 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐏𝐓 𝟑𝟗 | 𝐋𝐀 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐀
𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟎 | 𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐎 𝐘 𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟏 | 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎,𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎,𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎
𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟐 | 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇
𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟑 | 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟒 | 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄?
𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟓 | 𝐁𝐄𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓
𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟔 | 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟕 | 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟖 | 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟗 | 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
𝐏𝐓 𝟓𝟎 | 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟓𝟏 | 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟓𝟐 | 𝐒𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐏𝐓 𝟓𝟑 | 𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀
𝐏𝐓 𝟓𝟒 | 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐏𝐓 𝟓𝟓 | 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
𝐏𝐓 𝟓𝟔 | 𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟓𝟕 | 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟓𝟖 | 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀
𝐏𝐓 𝟓𝟗 | 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐍
𝐏𝐓 𝟔𝟎 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐓 𝟔𝟏 | 𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎 𝐍𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀Ñ𝐎
𝐏𝐓 𝟔𝟐 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘
𝐏𝐓 𝟔𝟑 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘
𝐏𝐓 𝟔𝟒 | 𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐉𝐎
𝐏𝐓 𝟔𝟓 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐏𝐓 𝟔𝟔 | 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀
𝐏𝐓 𝟔𝟕 | 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟔𝟖 | 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐓 𝟔𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐯𝐬 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐏𝐓 𝟕𝟎 | 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐄
𝐐&𝐀 / 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐒 / 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐑𝐐𝐒𝐓𝐒!

𝐏𝐓 𝟒 | 𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐄𝐙

1.7K 82 14
By ETHEREAL-AM

─── ˚⋆┊͙.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. ┊͙ ⋆˚  ───

Arturo becomes an unavoidable
intermediate when it comes to
the reunion between Ramon & Rosario

Continue...

The bold and tough Ramon everyone knew, suddenly became emotionally weakened at the sight of Rosario without realizing he held onto old memories ... but the worst one of all, the disturbance of wondering what had happened after she got into that man's car a couple of years ago ...

Ramon found his way around and smoothly came to stand in front of her ... "Te vas tan pronto?" (leaving already?)

Rosario was momentarily startled by the stranger and his action, she looked up at him with an expression of confusion on her face "Perdón?" (I'm sorry?)

Ramon was no longer a shy seventeen year old, his circumstances and lifestyle had dictated what he had turned into, The male shamelessly eyed her from bottom to top "No te mire en la iglesia" (Didn't see you at church) he began conversation

Rosario stood in place, she noticed the way he scanned her and she did the same but immediately hated the fur coat on him ...

How many animals had to die ... just to get him this piece of shit coat?

"No me gustan los discursos" (I don't like speeches) she disguisedly responded hoping he'd just walk away

Ramon lightly chuckled while pulling out a cigarette and lighting It up in front of her, he allowed his eyes to freely wander through her facial features "A mi tampoco" (Me neither)

Rosario raised her eyebrows then slowly nodded to herself

And ... why should I care?

Ramon couldn't keep it to himself anymore, and so the following words slipped out  "Te fuiste" (You left) he blew out the cigarette smoke

The puzzled girl looked up at the male again "Disculpa...?" (Pardon me ...?)

Ramon narrowed his eyes focusing his gaze on hers, he grew confused, was this not who he thought it was? No, it had to be. "No me recuerdas?" (Don't you remember me?)

Rosario almost felt bad after hearing him ask if she didn't remember him, her eyes began to naturally scan his face looking out for any familiar features she could recognize but nothing ...

Wait ... Her brows softened at the realization of who it was, how did she not see it?

This was Ramon, the same boy who made her sixteenth birthday feel much less of a burden, except his features had changed ... he'd let his hair grow out and now he had a beard and a mustache, didn't look too bad on him but what the hell was he wearing?

The Arellano last name was popular in the city of Tijuana, they were known for what they did ... and that's exactly the one thing Rosario swore to stay away from. After her parents were murdered, the last thing she wanted was to get involved with a couple of men who killed without mercy ... a bunch of asshole selfish pricks.

A blank expression was apparent on her face, she was speechless and confused, both things at the same time.

She hated Ramon, his Family, and any organization working under crime "No ..." Rosario lied, the only thing she wanted was to get out of there, it was like something had been triggered.

Ramon's eyes and attention remained on her, he felt a rise of upset emotions cover his chest the moment she denied remembering him, it was an ego thing.

"Con permiso" (Excuse me) her soft-toned voice was hard to forget, she brushed passed him unintentionally rubbing her scent off on him.

Ramon stood in place and clenched his jaw feeling her walk by ... he scoffed before letting out a chuckle as if laughing at himself for the way he'd excitedly approached her and she didn't even remember him, why did he expect her to anyway, she was nothing but a spoiled meaningless brat.

The Arellano brother took another drag from his cigarette though the alcohol he'd consumed had placed his emotions at peak ... she had to remember him, his arrogance would not leave him alone as a voice inside his head suggested he ran after her and made her admit to her lie.

Rosario got lost through the crowd, she forgot all about Javier and her own brother and headed straight for the exit of the place ... her fast and long steps caused her to accidentally knock something out of someone's hand as she made her way through between the many tables, a small tray filled with white powder fell to the ground causing Rosario to gasp before noticing some of its residue sprinkle over someone's leg "Dios mío ... perdón, lo siento" (Oh my god ... I'm sorry ) she immediately apologized and dusted off the powder not even noticing the person her hand was on.

It so happened the tray belonged to the guys on table number 8, where Amado Carrillo and his associate Rafael Aguilar among another 5 guys sat and the hand she knocked it out of, Amado's.

"A la -" (Oh f -) the curse word almost made its way out of his mouth though his attention was called upon seeing the girl who stumbled onto him "No se preocupe mija... ahorita lo arreglamos" (Don't worry, we can fix this) his confident response was ignored by a rushing Rosario who didn't even acknowledge him though instead continued walking past instead ...

"A chingao ..." (Damn) One of the man at the table spoke up ... "La van siguiendo, no patrón?" (They're following her) Manny, amados right-hand man mentioned noticing the way she left so hurriedly

Amado hardly even heard what Manuel said, he had already turned around watching her get lost through the crowd of people.

Rosario stepped out of the building almost running, she got into a white 1990 rolls Royce that drove off immediately after and Ramon was only seconds late, he rushed out of the building right after watching her step into the car that sped off.

"Puta madre" (Fuck) he blurted out, taking another drag from his cigarette before sighing and turning around to walk back into the party.

During the following days ... there was one person taking advantage of all of his time, Amado Carrillo, who'd just recently lost his four year old daughter, Anna. The natural ache of his loss had him gaining ideas, he murdered his boss and friend, Rafael Aguilar and just like that became the only Leader of the Juarez Cartel ...

With nothing to own, there's nothing to fear and sometimes ideas come at strange times, And the idea Amado had was big, It would change drug trafficking forever.

Instead of viewing his cartel as a whole, he divided it into parts, each fulfilling a different role, in other words ... keeping it disconnected. None knew the other even existed, it was called a cell system, if one part went down... the music kept playing and All of it would be running through just one man, Amado Carrillo.

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 : 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥 & 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐎𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

After Rosario's parents death was announced, she remained living in New York with her nana but her brother, Arturo, flew out to Mexico only months after and he'd been residing there on his own ever since.

Everything got lonely and boring for Rosario, she was tired of the same routine and needed a change. Arturo suggested she should come live with him in Tijuana, at least until she decided what she wanted to do next ... the city hadn't been and wouldn't be the most fun but at least she'd feel less alone.

A light blue convertible mustang pulled up into the driveway of a large mansion, there was loud music coming from an open window on the top floor of the home.

Graciela stepped out of the driver's seat ...

While Rosario stepped out of the passenger seat and removed the sunglasses from her face soon making her way into the house followed by her two friends.

The curly-headed girl sighed annoyed at the fact the music echoed loudly throughout the entire house ... it had to be her brother.

"Arturo!" She yelled out as if he'd be bothered enough to respond back ...

Rosario handed her purse and shopping bags to her friend Perla "Espérenme en la recámara ya vuelvo" (Wait for me, I'll be right back) she then hurried down the hall occasionally turning to scan the inside of every room while looking for her nana.

"Nana!" The female sweetly exclaimed stepping into Teresa's room.

Teresa looked up from a book she had in hand, a smile spread onto her face at the sight of her sweet girl "Buenos días mi niña" (Good morning sweetheart)

Rosario greeted the woman leaning down and wrapping her arms around her before placing a kiss on her cheek "Está bien?" (Is he okay?) she and her brother had grown up with this woman, if anybody knew them ... it would be Teresa.

"Pos normal diría yo ..." (Quite normal If you ask me...) the woman responded with a light shrug before bringing a container out from the pocket of her knitted sweater "Pero no se tomo la medicina" (But he didn't take his medicine this morning)

"No?" Rosario turned to her nana growing thoughtful for a moment "Tal vez se le olvidó, yo se la llevo" (Maybe he forgot, I'll bring it to him) the girl took the container from Teresa and then exited the room.

"Que no cabron... ey Alfredo!" (Alfredo no! Motherfucker ... ) Arturo's loud voice could be heard as she stepped up closer to the door leading into his bedroom, The music was so loud that Rosario was able to freely step into the room calling for no attention from her brother who sat in an office chair with his back to the door.

In attempt to mess with him, she brought her cold hand to the back of his neck causing the male to get alarmed as he slightly jumped in his seat bringing a soft laugh out of Rosario "Ya no fumes eso, Mira como te tiene" (Stop smoking that thing, look what it's doing to you) she joked referring to the blunt of weed in his hand.

Arturo reached out trying to smack her before laughing too "No chingues, traes las manos bien frías" (Don't fuck around, your hands are cold)

Rosario playfully mocked and mimicked him before leaning down to place a kiss on his cheek.

Arturo brought the brown backwood stick to his mouth inhaling from it "Son las nueve ... donde andabas" (It's nine in the morning ... where have you been?)

The girl quickly avoided his question by asking one back "Ya tomaste tu medicamento?" (Take your medicine this morning?)

Arturo nodded but a deciphering smile curved up onto his lips before letting out a soft laugh that completely snitched him out.

"Si? .... Mentiroso" (yeah? ... liar) Rosario playfully smacked Arturo in the back of his head before showing him the orange container with all the vitamin pills.

Arturo took the container from her, turned the lid open, and took two pills into his mouth "Gracias, ahora contéstame" (Thanks but now answer my question) the Paez brother looked up at the his sister again after sipping from a glass of water placed on a table beside him.

Rosario recalled the scene from a night before: she had packed a bag with an outfit, the one she currently wore then headed out to a nightclub with a few of her friends, and obviously drank alcohol hence the light pounding headache ...

"Por ahí" (Out) she responded acknowledging she could give no details though a smirk formed onto her face speaking for itself

Arturo shook his head at himself before letting out a soft laugh "Ya estás aprendiendo" (you're learning) he joked with her having no idea where she'd even been

"Mhm ... bájale volumen a la música, le tienes muy alto" (Mhm, yeah now lower the volume to the music it's too loud)

The male reached for the volume button turning it to the left leaving the volume at 45 ... not quiet enough though.

"Un ratito más y tengo que salir" (I have to go out in a couple of minutes alright) Rosario mentioned before turning around ready to walk off when Arturo caught onto her hand

"Otra vez? A donde?" (Again?Where to?) he was not her dad, therefore he didn't act like one but knowing her whereabouts began to feel more important to him

Before Rosario could respond, Alfredo, Romeo, and Ramon walked away from the balcony stepping into the room ...

Romeo caught a glimpse of the girl standing with her back to them, he immediately began to tease Arturo thinking it was his girlfriend "Que guardadito ... cuando no la ibas a presentar" (Your little secret? When were you gonna introduce us?) Alfredo and Ramon both laughed

Rosario turned around, she made eye contact with Romeo though her expression remained serious, she had not found his joke to be funny at all.

The grinning feature on Ramon's face quickly faded away noticing the girl that stood in front of them.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 :

𝐇𝐢 <3 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 !!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 885 27
❝𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 ❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛...
72K 2.5K 59
Dame amor Ya no me hagas esperar Que no puedo soportar este dolor Started: June 14, 2020 Ended: February 2, 2023 Narcos S1-S3
76.7K 2.7K 15
𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞| ❝𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇; 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐�...
2.8K 51 8
- 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐜𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝘖𝘙 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐫...