The Legendary Forest

legendaryfever द्वारा

How far will you go to bring peace to your kingdom? How far will you go to protect your newly beloved? ~~ Whe... अधिक

Main Characters and Other Info
Rewrite Chapter 1
Rewrite Chapter 2
Rewrite Chapter 3
Rewrite Chapter 4
Rewrite Chapter 5:
Rewrite Chapter 6
Rewrite Chapter 7
Rewrite Chapter 8
Rewrite Chapter 9
Rewrite Chapter 10
Rewrite 11
Rewrite Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Rewrite
Chapter 14 Rewrite
Chapter 15 Rewrite
Chapter 16 Rewrite
Chapter 17 Rewrite
Rewrite Chapter 18
19 rewrite
A Flash to the Past
Rewrite Chapter 20
Rewrite chapter 21
Rewrite Chapter 22
Rewrite Chapter 23
~Part 2~
NL: Chapter 1
NL: Chapter 3
NL: Chapter 4
NL: Chapter 5
NL: Chapter 6
NL: Chapter 7
NL: Chapter 8
NL: Chapter 9
NL: Chapter 10
NL: 11
NL 12
NL 13
NL: 14
NL: 15
NL: 16
NL: 17
NL: 18
NL 19
NL 20
Legendary Forest Chronicles PART 3

NL: Chapter 2

1 0 0
legendaryfever द्वारा

Chapter 2: Messages of Sweet Nothings

                      The forest was quiet, without anyone in sight.  It was too quiet though.  Too quiet for the prince to do anything.  The silent atmosphere notified him that something was up.

Niderudion looked down.  His lervizon made a ding noise and several messages from Naricelissa came in.

It seems she was trying to send him messages and couldn't reach him either.

He read them all thoroughly wishing himself with sweet desire to be with her again.

He send out a sweet message,

I miss you.
This is the first time I've been in the forest since then and my messages are finally going through, My Princess.

You actually responded, I thought you just forgot again and because Nako wasn't nearby no coincidence happened.

I miss you too
Are you okay?
You're not hurt are you?

I'm alright, but what about you?
How's my sister?
And my kingdom?
Reedins are dying right?!
Is the plan working?

I've been fighting, but not the same without you 😣 
I want you to protect me 😳
Ask Nako about your sister, I don't see her.
It's better than before and the fighting stopped.
The day you disappeared the reedins were so mad they gave in and let everyone do what they want 👏👏💪

I though kept sneak attacking them 😆
If you're in the forest right now can I find you then?

We can't do that
It will get rid of the entire plan if I'm found by reedins
I'm here just to fight darkened ones
This is hard for me too
I want to hold and be with you too

I am in a place I rather not be
I want to be with the moon but the area I am beside is the reedin's weakness

You're there?! 😱😲😮
Who's idea?
Was it Her Majesty?
I guess it was all bright and crazy last time but hopefully its more relaxed.

It was both of ours.

The reedins wouldn't suspect it and it's their weakness
I hate the light yes and first time I gotten out of this room they made apparently dark for me since I arrived.

They are also early birds and I cant stand that servant of the Narvidia princess.

Zyion?

Oh he always blames himself after every fight.
He saying things without thinking in his mind.

That's all my knowledge has on him.

Oh you got a vision about him?

You shouldn't waste your time on visions on people like him.
He doesn't matter.
He just annoys me for always trying to disagree.
Not to mention what he did to Novalie.

What's that place like?
That kingdom, I'm curious for what it is like for more than a day.

It's bright.
Makes my eyes hurt.
I want to faint.
I'm annoyed at Mother.

She talks to that Nelvren like its nothing at my face.
I can see it between them and I wonder what I did to deserve any of this.

You shouldn't blame anyone for what happened.
You don't know the full story.
There has to be a reason right?
Maybe if you talk to her she would explain things.

I can't.
Where do I even begin?
And how would I know

Suddenly the prince noticed around him the reason he came.

Darkened ones.

Niderudion typed one last message before got got out his sword,
I have to say goodbye.
Don't miss me too much ♥

He then proceeded to take out his sword and finish the reedins off.

Everything will be perfect.

...

At the other side of the forest, a lone girl starred at her lervizon.

"You could start with that you know or even what happened at the festival.
You could tell her majesty what I said."  She closed her eyes as she said the words she was going to type out loud.

She suddenly frowned as she suddenly saw the next message he sent her.

Goodbye?

What was good about saying this bye?

This wasn't the end.  How could she not miss him too much?  She missed him all the time and even so.

Narissa closed her eyes, she knew.  He was fighting and up against another that were filled with darkness.

The girl looked around and widen her eyes when she saw a few reedins walk nearby.

Hmmm, she thought to herself.  What are they doing here?

"Hey Otto, what are we going to do?" The reedin on the left began to complain, raising his arms in despair. 

"That prince still hasn't returned and the princess is an overbearing, oblivious imbecile.  She is seriously stupid.  She can't rule and if we can't find her brother the kingdom is doomed.  It is not like we can easily have her be filled with darkness either."  The reedin turned to the other reedin, groaning.

Narissa, as the prince called her began to grin and started to record everything.  It was certainly entertaining to hear.

"Don't remind me!" His friend shook his head, "She thinks we took the prince."

The other one looked at him in confusion, "Well have we taken him?"

"No, you idiot!" He knocked him on the head, "They just vanished, poofed without a trace of them."

"Well Otto, I say we monitor them carefully until he shows up again....we....go...and....them..." They walked farther away from Naricelissa causing her to sneak up closer to hear their words.  She moved across the trees hanging from the branches.

"I say that's a good idea.  As we monitor the Esperons, we could go and finally solve our issue with Narvidia.  We will get over our weakness and those Narvidians can kiss their butts goodbye." The reedins laughed,
     "Jeez they think they are better than us just because our magic is weaker against light, boohoo!" The reedin exclaimed as she got closer.

Suddenly her grip got the best of her when she fell from the trees and straight to the ground.

Ughh, she groaned when the reedins started coming near her.  She quickly ended the video and sent it to her beloved.

"Now what might you be doing?" The reedin whose called Otto, challenged her with an evil grin.

"Hey that... t-that is-" The reed one on the left exclaimed shuddering when he realized who she was and what she was capable of doing.

"It's the girl who turned some of us into furry little pets!" Otto exclaimed in disgust as magic filled his hand.

"Oh you were there?" She lifted her head up, in hopes they would not shoot magic at her as she was on the ground.  "That was fun, but I didn't try to do that.  I would never try to hurt any reedins.  It is just that everything was so terrible then," She faked sobbed. 
       "I didn't know what to do with all the fighting." Naricelissa felt pitiful for her stupid sob story that she'd even doubt they would buy.

"Really?" The reedin on the left exclaimed much to her surprise.

"Oh yes, I never meant to do it." She shook her head, "Though, they turned into cute little animals!" She exclaimed happily.

Otto brought out a long sword, "Don't listen to her!" He held the sword to the edge of her neck, "She's trying to trick you.  She is a witch that manipulates us before sealing the deal with poison."

Naricelissa shook her head miserably, "I'm no witch.  I'm just a lone soul of the moon."

Just a lone girl whose memory been erased, she thought.
A lone girl of the moon whose past never shall be recalled.
A memory I never know.

"She's lying.  Don't listen to her." Otto snarled as he tried to tell his friend who she really is,
    "She going to trick you if we give into her lies.  I know who she is.  She is the girl that have killed reedins and darkened ones right before our very own eyes.  She is the one who wore a disguise and only then she turned fate around with her very own hand."

Naricelissa widen her eyes and felt stuck.  She had to get her double blades and end their very own souls.  It was the only way now that they knew who she was.  How could they figure it out was a mystery to her alone, but she must be prepared for the worse.

The other reedin suddenly looked down, "Hey Otto do you hear that?  I hear the darkened souls calling in pain.  Some lives are ending in vain." He wanted to go help them.

Naricelissa at once smiled.  It had to be from Niderudion. "Oh how terrible!" She lamented dramatically, "I can't believe it.  How could their lives be ending!"

"What?" The one named Otto looked at her in amusement and then back to his partner.  "I stay and then you go."

Into the sky and into the night
Tell me the secret you use tonight
Draw a sword and he becomes your lord
Take a spell and never tell
How you spin it into another soul and bury it in a hole
Take a dagger but never stagger
Make it in two and fight in perfection as you do

She chanted under her breath and a spell surrounded her.  She was free from a sword up against her neck.  She ran a distance, but still faced and eyed them.  Naricelissa then summoned both of her blades and smiled.  She was prepared.

"Now you shall die!" She exclaimed, holding both of her blades.  She closed her eyes and saw a bright and clear future.  She knew what to do next.  Following the vision she just seen, Naricelissa ran straight towards them and jumped overhead before finishing them off with a stab and a slice through the chest with her blades.

They screamed yelled in agony.  She pulled her swords out and smiled, "I won again."  Naricelissa watched their souls turn and fade away to darkness.  She looked up in the sky as she collected the orbs.  She took one orb in particular and held it close to her, she had to give it to him.  It was filled with luminescence and very soon, he would run out.

Him going into the forest helped him, she knew that.  Though, it disappointed her when he told her that she could not see him.  She had to.

If something happened then she couldn't forgive herself.

She would have to break her words and that's okay because he would be in danger of the light being too much and overbearing.

She walked back to Esperon as she thought of this.

"I have to break my promise.  I'm sorry, Nideru." She whispered to oneself as she messaged him the exact same thing, but he already left the forest before she could send it.  Therefore, it did not go through.

...

He licked his blade, but just barely as he cleaned it with a cloth wiping away all the blood and darkness.  The prince walked back, smiling to himself.

Naricelissa, he thought.  She was his everything.

As he walked through the kingdom, he suddenly spotted some reedins.  He grit his teeth, not them.  He sighed, I have to get out of here quickly.

He ran straight ahead with all his might until he bumped into and fell face forward into a Narvidian.

"If I'm not mistake that is-" An older female voice told him before getting interrupted.

"Elvon, how clumsy of you!" A male with a familiar strawberry golden-blonde hair went over and laughed, "Though, it seems we run into people it always end up being you." He smiled, "Mom what do you think?"

"I'd say it is interesting." The woman's voice spoke again.  "I thought you were a Moons.  What are you doing in Narvidia?"

"Would you kick your guest out?" He dramatically exclaimed while also looking left and right for reedins, "Sorry about running into you, though.  I was a bit..." He looks over Relvon's shoulder, "Distracted."

"Well I don't have the authority to do that, but my brother probably could since he's practically besties with Her Majesty.  Though, I'm sure you already know that." The woman laughed again.  Niderudion got up and realized who she was.

Her face did reminded him of his sister an awfully lot.  Now it makes sense.  Nelvren was this woman's brother.

"Let just say some complicated matters are going on with Esperon and Mother and I am here until further notice.  Though, wouldn't you know since Nelvren is your brother and he'd seems quite friendly with Mother." He frowned for a bit before thinking, "I know Nelvren's name, but what is yours?" The prince asked simply as a figure sneezed in the distance.

The woman laughed and raised her eyebrows, "That brother of mine, he tells me nothing.  I am Lavaria.  You must be Niderudion, yes?  How's the light treating you?" 

"Oh um..." He began, "It is alright.  They make me take disgusting drinks to help, but it only slowly drains me." He looked at the woman and smiled, "You know you remind me of my sister.  The way your face looks." The prince told Lavaria honestly.

Lavaria laughed again, "Well... that makes sense because of-" Her sentence was interrupted.

"Did someone call my name?" A male voice asked.  The figure came out and appeared to be Nelvren with his red hair that could be spotted in the midst of a crowd.  "Somebody was talking about me, huh?"

"Actually, Elvon ran into Niderudion." Lavaria explained.

The prince, however, gave Nelvren a look of bitterness.  "Did they leave?" That was all he asked.

"Leave?" Nelvren looked at him in wonder why the cold expression?  He couldn't think he left him did he?

Nelvren then shook his head, that's right he doesn't know anything.

"Those imbeciles, the reedins." He shrugged like it was obvious. "Who else would I be cursing about?"

"They are long gone." Nelvren looked over, but there frowned.  "Well they did head the direction of the castle."

"Well that's just lovely." Niderudion muttered sarcastically.  He looked over near the sunset that was turning to a dim, dark night, "May the moon save your souls."

The prince laughed dryly to himself and made his way to the castle.  He scaled the wall, making sure to get a good window to go through.  Niderudion reached his preferred window and carefully climbed in.

That was also when he heard the voices of some reedins.

Ah great, he thought.

"..Must I explain the importance of your light, Your Majesty?" Niderudion saw a reedin speaking to the Queen of Narvidia, "The light is the strongest magic in the forest which is why we also require it to save this kingdom among many of the others."

Niderudion paused, not going forward.  He was going to see what they would say.

"What is it that your concerned about?  I can ensure you that I protect my kingdom's light with just." Kiridena stated to the reedins proudly, hoping she could get whatever they want over with and leave.

When she found out the reedins were coming as soon as then, she turned to Midnira with feared eyes.  That is when she told her to go and hide.

The reedin brought her focus back to what he was saying, "Well there been several misahaps we have been dealing with in the forest.  There have been several attacks among many of our members.  While we are studying and working hard to protect all of you in the kingdoms, some anonymous people try to take us out." The reedin smiled down at the queen,
        "Thankfully, we narrowed it down to one of the individuals in Esperon.  It makes the most sense as they for some strange reason believe we are bad and full of darkness, but those are only lies and we are not."

Niderudion who was watching from the corner could only roll his eyes in the audacity they tried to claim.  The reedins only spoke lies, he knew it.  His Princess proved it.  She heard voices and sometimes took recordings that told the truth.

"Esperon?" Kiridena raised her eyes in shock, "I actually have yet to travel there.  I never been, but I do know Mid resides there.  How has she been?  I haven't seen her since that festival I hosted.  It went a little haywire at the ending, but still it was a successful celebration." She lied perfectly.
      "How could I have known some loose descendants of the Selevians would come and demand a fight for land?  She did seem a bit different, but I say it probably just part of ruling a kingdom, right?" The reedin didn't respond so she smiled brightly again and asked, "Right?"

The reedin blinked, not wanting to spread the word of the queen and her oldest son's departure just nodded awkwardly.  Instead, he only coughed when he muttered,
     "R-right.  You know I was about to cancel this trip to see you because I gotten some awful news." The reedin wiped his eyes for the effort of sadness.  "Those rebels Esperons have attacked some of my closest friends and even finished them off.  I found out some of my best friends had died!" He then began to sob more dramatically.
      "There this person is silent as the night when they strike.  I hear stories and only the lucky get away.  They are quick as a swallow and attack in a flash.  The rebel bares two blades and before you know it, this one is onto you and made their move as you as their next target.  It all has to do with surprise and swift I hear.  That is why I must ask if any like that comes into this kingdom to attack us, please you must capture them immediately."

"Oh..." The queen didn't know what to say.  She almost felt bad, but after she heard all Midnira dealt with, it was hard to feel sorry for the lad.  Still, she lowered her head in remorse.  "About this person, do you know what they look like?  Has anyone seen their features or reported them?"  She put her lips in a firm line, Kiridena was afraid it was Midnira's only son or daughter who brought wrath to them.

If they found out, who knows what they try to do to Novaliera or the rest of them.

Though, she was surprised they didn't suspect the royal twins as they were always outwardly against them.

The reedin shook his head sadly, "I'm afraid not.  Though we know this person carries two blades and runs with them out as they attack.  They have clothing that is suited for what they do.  No heavy gear or armor, just simple loose and easy to move around it clothes." He wiped away tears,
     "From what the deceased have sent and told in their last words.  Some thinks it is a he while others are confident it is a she."

The queen turned away, "If I were on the hunt for reedins and attacking, I would make sure no one knows my identity and make many facades or masks.  What if there is more than one person?" She asked just in question, but without trying to aid them.

"Yeah we thought about that.  Except their hair have all been described the same.  Cyan or turquoise and lemme tell you that is one of the rarest colors for an Esperon to have.  Most have their hair color being in blues.  If they don't, it is usually a differently shade completely."  The reedins slumped down.  If he could capture the person successfully then all the fighting would surely end.
      "Then there is the 1/6 of them being that shade.  The only problem is many of the women hide their hair and many of their features with a concealer.  If we checked their hair we would get angry mobs of Esperons who would hate us even more for disrespecting their traditions." The reedin laughed bitterly,
      "We wouldn't be able to until they wed, and that would just get angry spouses for peering at their brides.  We also don't have the time to check everyone.  Though, one of the suspected individuals is the knight of the Esperon that's name is Nakosizerci, or Nakosir as most call him."

The queen widen her eyes, that would make sense, but she thought Midnira had said he only protected them.  She rose over her children and had secret demands from just her.  Kiridena remembered that conversation when Midnira clearly discussed her distaste for them going to the forest to fight.  She shrugged, not knowing.

"What?!" She raised her eyebrows, "That's a bit absurd isn't it.  He wouldn't do what they want, he is under Midnira not them.  He is just there to protect them, right?  That's what knights do." She shrugged with her perky smile.

The reedin closed his eyes and sighed, "Yeah, who knows.  Just be in the look out for anyone suspicious, especially one of a cyan haired." Then he walked out the the room and began leaving for who knows what.

Kiridena sighed, "That was exhausting, trying to keep my act up you know?" She said to no one in particular.

Still, Midnira came out where she was hiding and shook her head, "You shouldn't have lead them to think about any of that information.  Though, you do great in the acting industry.  Maybe it suits you better than queen."

Kiridena shook her head, "Very funny.  I had to act somewhat for them so I just gave a bit of advice.  I'm sure it be fine.  Besides what's this about some rebel taking out all the reedins?  Is it Niderudion?"

Midnira was about to answer when Niderudion finally went over there, "No.  Though, they still think she is a man, congratulations for not giving them information that would make her be revealed." He grinned with a smug smile.
     "Seriously though, don't asked questions to prompt them to figure out any information.  If someone is dying they might tell the others a message about her appearance!" Niderudion muttered, quite annoyed.

"Oh?" Kiridena raised an eyebrow with interest, "Then what do you know?"

"I might've know who this person is, but that is a might." He shrugs, not giving anything away.  "I rather no civilian of Esperon get hurt."

"I have to agree with you.  I want you to report nothing to them." Midnira firmly tells Kiridena.

"Though, I have to say the reedins are a bit stupid about this since she is only one who doesn't wear a concealer beside Kesperos.  I never knew why but if you ask me it is because-" The Esperon prince's sentence was soon interrupted.

"You're back!" The princess of Narvidia exclaimed and pressed her hands together in glee.  "Now you can teach me what you do and go to the forest."

Niderudion narrowed his eyes, "Yeah...That's not happening."

Queen Kiridena agreed, nodding her head, "I am with him.  I rather you not leave the kingdom."

Kyriadelia pouted, "Aw come on Mom!  You and your friends used to all the time.  I heard plenty of tales of how you all gotten into massive trouble and I'm suppose to sit here and not go on any adventures!?"

Midnira raised her eyebrows and Kiridena flipped her head towards her daughter, "What did you say?  Who told you?"

Niderudion who was surprised by the words also raised his eyebrows. 

"Well uh..." The princess looked down nervously, "I asked Nelvren what you were like when you were younger and he might have told me some stories."

Kiridena sighed, "That dang red head!  I'm going to ruin his hair.  Jeez he's always getting into messes."

"Yeah..." Niderudion told slowly, "He annoys me.  Something about him, I don't know what exactly rubs me the wrong way."

Kiridena and Midnira both looked at each other and exchanged glances.

Midnira turned to her son, "Well to solve further problems I think you should stay here and not go to the forest from now on."

The prince frowned, "What?!  How can I get stronger that way?" He exclaimed, "I have to defeat the darkened ones.  It will help prevent the spread of darkness.  I could also find out any of the reedins' plans."

"You haven't killed a reedin have you?" His mother asked in a warning tone.

"No I... I haven't really myself." He shook his head.  "Though there was that time I was attacked by surprised by them and Nakosir defended us."

"What?" Midnira stared at her son trying to read his expression, "Are you serious?  Do you speak lies or truth?"

"Of course it's the truth." He nodded his head, "Mother, look that was a one time thing and I was surprised and weaker then.  Now I'm stronger and I'm perfectly fine." He showed his blade just for the fine measure.

"I need to speak to Nakosir." Midnira mutters as she calls his knight.

Niderudion shook his head.  "Remember it is hard to get in touch with anyone there since we are in a kingdom where the light kills you ever second."

"Actually Kiridena helped fixed it on this lervizon." Midnira nodded as she proceeded to call him.

Niderudion couldn't help but widen his eyes in shock, "Wait!  Could you fix mine too?  I must speak to my sister!" He exclaimed in a pleading voice.  Despite his words, he was actually thinking about Narissa.

Kiridena smiled, "Alright.  Though, if I do this you have to agree to take vials or you will get awfully sickly."

"I already take something: Luminescence." He proclaimed, "It is better and easier for me to take."

Kiridena sighed.

Midnira however finally got Nakosir to pick up, "Y-your Majesty?  Is there something wrong or that you need?" He said on the other end.

"Yes actually," She told the knight.  "I was just wondering after you been appointed knight, did you end any reedins?"

Silence remained for a bit until Nakosir finally answered.

"...Yes, I have." He answered at last, "Is that a problem?  I can assure you it was for defense.  Defeating them outwardly wouldn't be right and would cause more problems than necessary."

Midnira closed her eyes and shook her head, "No, since it was for defense.  I was just making sure since I know how much of a sly Esperon Niderudion is."

Niderudion raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms at this.

Nakosir laughed, "Definitely, Your Majesty.  I would hope you are doing well.  Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Midnira nodded, "Actually how is Novaliera?  I do hope this isn't hard on her."

"Her Highness?" Nakosir raised his eyebrows, "She's doing alright.  Though I have to say when you both left, the reedins were furious with the outcome.  Princess Novaliera was splendid at what she told them.  We both played dumb and it was the most spectacular scene ever.  It was the perfect acting."

Midnira smiled at that, "Tell me how mad were they?"

"They wanted to rip my head off." He laughed, "Of course, I'd love to see them try.  They wouldn't even be able to take a step near me or even touch me."

"Nakosir would you also bring an item that would help a certain individual with the Narvidian light source?  Remember the necklaces that Kiridena, the queen gave my children.  I would like you bring Niderudion's to me." Midnira then asked Nakosir much to Niderudion's wishes.

Niderudion scoffed, "I have luminescence I need nothing!" He exclaimed so Nakosir could hear.

Nakosir laughed and ignored Niderudion, "Hm, that's going to be difficult to do so, Your Majesty.  I have to stay here and protect Princess Novaliera in case of anything.  Though, I think I might be able to send a servant or someone I trust."

Midnira nodded, "That would be fine as long as they don't give away our location."

Nakosir understood, "Alright.  I'm sending my sister.  I'll hear from you soon Your Majesty"

Then the call ended.

Niderudion turned to his mother and widen his eyes, "What?  He's not even sending a servant?  How lackluster!  He can't send her!" The prince exclaimed, freaking out a bit.

Midnira looked at her son knowingly why he is upset.  It wasn't that he wasn't sending a servant.  It was because it was she who happened to be his sister.

Just then Nelvren walked in like he owned the place, quite casually, and poked his head in to see what was up.

Except he was met with an angry queen.

"NELVREN AND YOUR STUPID RED HAIR!" Kiridena exclaimed in fury.

Midnira sat down and curved her lip smirking, "Oh this is going to be good."  She even proceeded to record it all on her lervizon.

"Mid please save me!" He exclaimed walking backwards, "What did I do?"

"Maybe not tell Kyriadelia the stupid things we did as kids?" Kiridena grit her teeth angrily.

Nelvren looked up in memory, "Oh that?  But why do you care?  You were the least chaotic out of the three of us.  You were just optimistic so you tagged along.  Now Mid on the other hand," He made a wide eyed expression, "She was always getting into trouble and not giving a single ca-"

Midnira glared at Nelvren, "You continue and I will dye your hair apple-green!"

Nelvren shuddered at that threat, "Please don't."

"Oh I will and I tie you to a rope, stranded in air for two weeks straight!" Midnira grinned with pride.

"You should just cut off all his hair." Kiridena suggested, smiling.

"You heathens!" He muttered, glowering and decided for the sake of his hair to leave the room.

Niderudion who finally gotten connection to message or speak with those outside Narvidia, walked out as well.

He was going somewhere that no one would interrupt.  It was also getting to be a time where he would like to sleep.

"Niderudion?" Her voice greeted his ears, "Are you still in the forest?  I thought you left since my last message did not go through.  Did you return?"

"No, I got connection." He told his princess.

"Oh, I'm glad." She smiled.

"Yeah..." He drew out his words, "What was your message?"

"Nideru!" She suddenly exclaimed, "Please be careful.  You cannot survive on Luminescence orbs forever.  They run out quicker than you think.  I must give you more and I will have to go bring them to you."

The prince sighed, "What if I just went to the forest and met you there?  O-or I could fight a reedin and get some myself?"

Naricelissa frowned with her eyebrows shooting up, "Don't you dare!  Besides Nakosir said that your mother wanted something and I am delivering it to there.  I'll already have to go eventually." She protested.

"My Princess, I will be fine." He told her, "I just want you safe from all until I return."

Naricelissa lowered her head, "Niderudion you know very well I can handle myself.  I can't just stay put and do nothing.  That is not me."

"Do you remember my promise?" The prince asked her.

Naricelissa's eyes gleamed and her cheeks reddened, "Yes... I, I remember.  I remember every word.  I been thinking about that actually."

"Oh?  Have you?" He mused, now laying down on his bed.

"Yeah...  I want to be with you forever, I do.." Naricelissa lowered her head,  "It is just I don't know a single thing on how to be a princess or anything.  I'm not proper nor royal.  I am free and I do whatever I want without a second thought.  You know this." She told him softly,
     "That's why I was surprised that day.  I thought you just leave without saying a proper goodbye actually.  Nideru, I love you and I want to help all of the Esperons that are in quite indigent circumstances."

"I love you too, forever and always." He whispered.

The prince fell asleep talking to her and had vivid dreams take him in.

She was everything he could have hoped for and never would he had guessed that on the day they met.

//Legend here,
Man these chapters have so much in them.  Like how did I come up with a title haha 😆

Also the second part is called Narvidian's Light in case it wasn't that obvious for you.

I'm thinking of renaming the first part related to Esperon.  It still is the legendary Forest but that is what it is called as a whole.  Then the third part (yeah there is a third part 😆) will be called something relating to Selvians or the forest.
Anyways tuning out
X

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

88 16 22
The Great War between the Nothern Kingdom of Adralis and The Southern Empire of Rhayda has lasted for centuries. With the royal family of Adralis kil...
146 29 15
What if dreams really could come true? What if fairy tales could come true? And you will become their main character? Once a girl named Aislinn had a...
98 8 8
Follow the Stories of Rei and Kisane as well as many others as they figure out themselves and their reason for fighting in this world, with the threa...
41.3K 1.7K 37
A Queen and a King from different empires Join forces through Consensual marriage. A brave, courageous (maybe evil) queen Meets, A shy, introverted...