Eye Of God (BnHA x Male Vill...

By Creepsies

[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐)... More

|| Guide ||
|| Chapter 00 ||
|| Chapter I ||
|| Chapter II ||
|| Chapter III ||
|| Chapter IV ||
|| Chapter V ||
|| Chapter VI ||
|| Chapter VII ||
|| Chapter VIII ||
|| Chapter IX ||
|| Chapter X ||
|| Chapter XII ||
|| Chapter XIII ||
|| Chapter XIV ||
|| Chapter XV ||
|| Chapter XVI ||
|| Chapter XVII ||
|| Chapter XVIII ||
|| Chapter XIX ||
|| Chapter XX ||
|| Chapter XXI ||
|| Chapter XXII ||
|| Chapter XXIII ||
|| Chapter XXIV ||
|| Chapter XXV ||
|| Chapter XXVI ||
|| Chapter XXVII ||
|| Chapter XXVIII ||
WHAT
|| Chapter XXIX ||
|| Chapter XXX ||
|| Chapter XXXI ||
|| Chapter XXXII ||
|| Chapter XXXIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIV ||
|| Chapter XXXV ||
|| Chapter XXXVI ||
|| Chapter XXXVII ||
|| Chapter XXXVIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIX ||
|| Chapter XL ||
|| Chapter XLI ||
|| Chapter XLII ||
|| Chapter XLIII ||
|| Chapter XLIV ||
|| Chapter XLV ||
|| Chapter XLVI ||
|| Chapter XLVII ||
|| Chapter XLVIII ||
|| Chapter XLIX ||
|| Chapter L ||
|| Chapter LI ||
|| Chapter LII ||
|| Chapter LIII ||
|| Chapter LIV ||
|| Chapter LV ||
|| Chapter LVI ||
|| Chapter LVII ||
|| Epilogue ||

|| Chapter XI ||

4.1K 179 35
By Creepsies

Word Count : 2009 words

________________________________________________________________________________

(Location : Kamino Ward)
((F/N) (L/N) POV)

I jumped up to avoid the low sweep, and lashed out my right hand towards Crusty's face. Unfortunately, he managed to dodge my sneak attack right at the nick of time, and he backed away.

I did not want to give him any space, so I immediately closed the distance between us by jumping forward. I pivoted around my right heel, and raised out my left leg to deliver a rotating blow kick on his ribcage.

Shigaraki, however, caught my leg with his free hand, and proceeded to smack me right on the face.

I stumbled back a bit, but nevertheless, used Shigaraki's strike as an opportunity to land one myself, and I delivered an axe-kick on his back, pummeling him to the floor.

"That was good," Shigaraki said, as he wiped the dust of his pants. "That was a really sneaky move."

"I used your strike, and turned it into an advantage for myself," I said. "But I had to take the punch head on for that to work."

I slowly wiped the blood off my mouth. I might have cut up the inside when Handsy punched me.

"Wanna have another round?"

"Sure."

We readied ourselves for another quirkless hand-to-hand combat training session.

He started it this time.

Shigaraki moved in an eccentric manner, leaving no choice for guesswork. Usually, when you fight a person more than once, you understand their combat style, and the way they move around. You, in turn, get used to their beats and timings, and it gets easier to dodge.

That is what Shigaraki was trying to avoid.

He was moving without any sort of rhythm, and did not give me a chance to assume what move he was going to pull off.

Would it be an uppercut?

Would it be a roundhouse kick?

Maybe just a normal sideways punch?

Or maybe a sledgehammer kick?

Or maybe it wasn't any of them.

I slowly bent forward, getting a feel of Shigaraki's weird movements.

A balled fist reached out towards me from the right side, while Shigaraki was moving to the left. A perfect feint shot, so as to say. Usually, when brawling, your opponent tends to follow you, and not your hands.

In other words, Shigaraki as trying to divert my attention by moving towards the left, and then in my lapse he would land a solid punch with his right arm.

But I had seen through it.

I simple moved left along with Shigaraki, and kicked his ankle out of balance.

He lost control, and fell down.

"Damn, what was that....."

"Alas. You made a rookie mistake," I said. "You tried to feint then, right? But you couldn't."

"I couldn't? I thought that was the perfect feint," Shigaraki grumbled. "You were looking at me, and not my arm, after all. Proof that it was working. Why did it fail, then?"

"Because of your movements."

"My..... movements?"

"You changed your movement style and rhythm, right?"

"Of course I did," Handsy answered. "You would have easily read my moves if I hadn't done otherwise."

"But because you opted for a stance movement that you aren't familiar with, it led to inconsistencies with your center of gravity," I replied.

Shigaraki narrowed his eyes, and then widened them, indicating that he had understood my implication.

"You mean because I was not in sync, I was actually not in balance?" he wondered. "So just a little ankle kick was enough to knock my center of gravity off..... I'll work on that."

"I think that's enough sparring for today, boys," Kurogiri walked into the Training Room. "We've got a special guest coming over."

"Yes mom."

I could hear Dabi laugh his ass off from the other room.

"Weakling bots!"

I walked into the bar, and noticed Dabi trying his hand on the PS. He was playing..... Mario Kart?

I plopped down next to Dabi, and snatched the free controller lying next to him.

He looked at me.

"Oh, you're challenging me, kiddo?"

"You bet. Hold on to your ass, Scar-Face."

He twitched his eyebrows, and let out a sadistic smile. "Loser listens to anything the winner says for a day."

"Deal."

"Like I said, (F/N) (L/N) and Dabi, we have a guest coming over," Kurogiri sighed.

"Yes, but who is this guest?"

"Is he more important than a fated battle between men on Mario Kart?"

"..... probably not," Kurogiri said in a what I assumed was a voice which indicated he had given up on us.

"You're screwed, kid."

Just as we were beginning our do-or-die, the door to the bar burst open, and a certain person walked into the bar. Both of us stopped the game and looked at the new visitor.

Kurogiri and Shigaraki also stopped to look at the door.

"Damn, so this is the base....."

They entered the bar, and their eyes scanned through the entire room, staring intently at every person's face for a few seconds.

Then their eyes fell on me, and it widened.

"(F/N) (L/N)!"

The visitor scrambled up to me, and took my hands in theirs. "It's such an honor to meet you, sir! I've always admired you for the longest time!"

"..... you're our spy?"

"Yes, I am indeed!" they puffed out their chests in pride. "I'm an undercover spy working for the League of Villains posted in UA High! Pretty cool, right?"

I yawned a bit.

"I guess it IS pretty cool. Nice to meet you, buddy. Scar-Face right here is called Dabi."

They looked at Dabi with stars in their eyes.

"Woah, look at those scars! They're so cool! Are they battle scars? Or are you just crazy and do it yourself? What about the staples? They're like mega-unsanitary. But it looks hot, dope."

"..... the fuck is wrong with you, kid."

Dabi turned on the blue fire in his hands, threatening to incinerate them on the spot.

They suddenly widened their eyes.

"Woah, wait! You're the dude who made the black fires!" they screamed excitedly, pointing at Dabi's glowing hand. "You're the dude who whooped All Might's ass!"

"I wish I did, kiddo," Dabi scoffed. "But those black fires ain't mine. They're (F/N)'s."

They gasped.

"You can control fire, too!?"

"Listen up, bud. I just met you. I'm not liable to give you any information about my quirk."

"Damn, you're so cool!" they squealed. "You completely rejected me!"

"....."

"I think this one's a masochist," Shigaraki sighed, and he beckoned to the Traitor.

They immediately walked over to Crusty.

"So you're like the leader here, heh?" they wondered. "I was told that the Leader was a dude covered with hands, so that must be you! Guess what? I've got a nickname for you!"

"You nicknamed me? It better be good, moron," Crusty growled.

"Of course! I have decided to call you....."

The Traitor spread out their hands, and leant back, showcasing some sort of autistic acting skills.

"Handjob."

"Pff~~"

Dabi fell off the couch.

________________________________________________________________________________

(The UA Traitor's POV)

"Damn, so that's your quirk....." I muttered, after Mr. (L/N) had explained all parts of his quirk to me. "That's so overpowered..... and..... familiar....."

I placed my head in my hands, and fell into deep thought.

It's literally the same quirk as Yui Aizawa's.....

And she's adopted, right?

"....."

"You okay, buddy?" (F/N) asked me, with a concerned look in his eyes.

I shot up. "Huh? Yeah, yeah! I'm absolutely fine!"

Should I tell him?

If I remember correctly, the massacre of the 28th was somehow related to the (L/N) Family.....

And media reporters and critics say that that was a major turning point in (F/N) (L/N)'s life — a story shrouded in mystery, as to how he became what he is today.

If I tell them about Yui, will I inadvertently open up old wounds.....?

I mean, it doesn't really matter, does it.....?

At the end, our goal is to kill All Might. It's not to kill innocent people. That is what (F/N) (L/N) just told me. He refrains from killing the innocent. To be honest, out in society, people don't actually fear him all that much.

After all, he's even performed heroic actions of saving civilians.

So it won't make a difference whether I tell him or not, right?

I don't want to hurt (F/N) (L/N).

That's the last thing I want to do.

As long as I don't have to speak about Aizawa-san, I won't talk about her.

It's better to keep this under wraps. If he asks, then I'll tell him. But if he doesn't, then there's no point in telling him useless stuff like this.

After all, my job is to relay information. I'm a spy.

Nowhere in my job application does it state that I cannot make friends with my classmates in Class 1-A, right? 

If we're not going to kill students, then why should I talk to him about them?

"You know what your work is, do you not?"

I turned to look at (F/N) (L/N). His eyes were blood red, and his black hair fell over his eyes, partially covering them. He had a furious dragon tattoo etched across his left neck, and he was leaning back in his chair.

He looked royal.

He looked absolutely badass.

"Of course," I replied in a more serious tone. "I'm supposed to get you information from within the school. The rosters, schedules and all other stuff, right?"

"Right. And you aren't allowed to get caught. That is more important," (F/N) said airily. "If you don't get a good chance, then you don't take that chance."

I nodded.

"I understand."

"Good." He stood up from his chair, and stood up to full height. If I had to take a guess, he was about 5'9" — just a bit shorter than Dabi.

"How about a match? Against me?"

I widened my eyes at his proposition.

"M-me? Fight a-against you?"

"Yes. Simple hand-to-hand combat session. No quirks. You need to know how to defend yourself if you're incapacitated of your quirk."

"S-sure! I'd love to spar against someone like you!"

I jumped up at the offer. My idol was asking me whether I wanted to spar against him? Heck yeah!

He led me over to the next room, which he said was the Training Room. I readied myself, and took the position that was taught to me at school.

"A good stance. Your beginning will define the flow of the fight. If you land the first blow, you gain the psychological advantage. Always remember that."

I nodded vigorously. Taking his words to heart, I took in a deep breath.

I jumped forward.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ouch....."

Here I am, lying on the floor, after I had my ass handed to me.

"Don't give up."

(F/N) (L/N) held out his hand for me. I smiled a bit, and grasped it tightly, and stood up.

"Once more!" I requested.

"I'm always ready."

I launched myself forward again, this time aiming for his jaw. He effortlessly dodged my attack, and brought up his knee to deliver a sharp jab to my abdomen.

"Gah!? ---"

I let out an involuntary screech, and reeled back.

"Don't come with the same moves!" he boomed. "Try something different! Your opponent should not be able to predict what is coming for them!"

I grit my teeth, and ran forward again.

Something different.

I need to do something different.

I stretched out my left hand and brought it towards his stomach. He grabbed hold of my hand without delay, and whacked me on the elbow with his free right hand.

I bit my tongue to suppress the pain, and I spun around my left heel, and managed to land a powerful kick on his left waist.

For a split second, I could see his expression contort to one of pain, but he immediately covered it up. He let go of my hand, and both of us jumped back after the exchange.

He eased up, and smiled at me.

"Good job, kid. That hurt." He unconsciously rubbed his waist.

"And that, Crusty, is how you do a feint."

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
3.2K 197 31
{๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ...
12.4K 154 48
MHA/BNHA guys x reader one shots. No smut. SFW. Suggestions are welcome. Will do head cannons. Enjoy!!
11.6K 781 21
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐Ž ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โ”โ” โI have the power to control those I consider to be of lesser rank than myself; be thankful I don't feel like using it...