The List Β» Zarry (M-Preg) βœ”

By itsZaynAndhaRRY

Harry, a highschooler, starts on another student's To-Do list and ends with his baby. *** Harry Styles was ju... More

The List
1: Sexual Education
2: Senior Year
3: Prom Night
4: Yellow Paper
5: Dry Cleaners
6: The Odds
7: My Son
8: Fire Dragon
9: Orange Cup
10: Planet Burger
11: Past Past
13: Temporary Solution
14: Fair Tradeoff
15: Lofi Beats
16: Red Velvet
17: First Valentines
18: Junk Food
19: Wrong Right
20: Like Triange
21: Minus One
22: Over Again
23: Big Wheel
24: Neutral Location
25: Many Truths
26: Second Time
27: Father, Son
28: Family Relationships
29: Work Related
30: Abstract Concepts
31: The Innocent
32: Big Chair
33: Empty Space
34: Le Bleu
35: Favorite Bourbon
36: Emu, Ostrich
37: Raw Fish
38: Long Week
39: Responsible Man
Thank You πŸ’›

12: Birthday Surprise

1.5K 123 67
By itsZaynAndhaRRY

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear, Boyfriend. Happy birthday to you."

Zayn sat back in his office chair, all grins as Louis sat a cupcake with white icing and a lit candle on the desk in front on him.

"You remembered?"

"Of course I remembered, babe. You're my boyfriend. Unlike you, who spent Christmas Eve, A.K.A. my birthay, doing who knows what."

"Oh shit. I didn't know that was your birthday."

"It's okay. I didn't want to bother you. It's unfortunate to be born so close to Christmas. Most people are busy spending time with family and such, which they should be. At least I know I'll always be with my family. Anyway today is your birthday. So make a wish."

"A wish?"

"Yes. Make a wish. And wish for something you really want.

He thought for a moment. But the thought that came to his mind made him ashamed. It was a good thing Louis couldn't read his thoughts right now. So he quickly blew out the candle.

"There. Wish made."

"Excellent."

As Zayn took out the candle and peeled back the paper, Louis came around and stood behind him. Then he started to give him a shoulder massage.

"I don't know what you wished, but I sure hope you wished for a special birthday surprise."

"Birthday suprise?" He asked as he bit the cupcake.

He leaned down to his ear. "Yes. We've been together over a month now, I think it's time. And if you want a birthday surprise- you know... one that requires me to be... very naked, then I'm okay with that."

Zayn froze.

"Uh... I don't know.... about that."

"You don't?"

"I didn't wish for that."

"Why not? I know you've thought about it."

Truthfully, Zayn hadn't. He spent so much time going back and forth to visit his son that he just hadn't thought about true intimacy with Louis outside of the dates they'd been on.

"It's not too soon to you?"

Louis chuckled.

"No. If it was too soon, I wouldn't be asking you about it, now would I?"

He sat the cupcake down. Suddenly he didn't want it anymore.

"No. I guess not."

"Exactly. So if you're afraid that I wasn't ready, you don't have to worry about that anymore."

"I wasn't afraid you weren't ready."

"You weren't?"

"No. And... don't be upset but it's me who isn't ready. I'm just not ready to have sex yet."

"Oh."

Then he gasped.

"Oh."

Zayn raised his brow. Why did he say it like that?

"Why'd you say it like that?"

Louis whispered. "I mean I knew you never dated before but I didn't know you were a virgin."

"What?"

"It's okay. I've been with a virgin before. It isn't my first time. You don't have to be self conscious about it. It's normal."

"Huh?"

"I've been down this road. So you're pretty lucky that you have me."

Zayn was speechless as he felt Louis kiss the side of his neck sensually.

"I like to take it slow but I like to take it slow by making you feel good. Virgin or not, I know you've got yourself off before. So we can start there where you're comfortable. I've got great hands. You'll be pleased. And then later, I'll progress to using my mouth. But it won't be just any blowjob. it will be a good, mindblowing blowjob that makes you want more. And if you like the different ways I get you off, we can finally go all the way and have real sex. You don't have to know what you're doing. I will guide you."

Zayn felt all the blood rush to his dick and he tugged at his collar.

"You're making me sweat. I think you should stop."

"Am I giving you a boner too?"

"Louis."

He stood up straight with a chuckle.

"All I'm saying is you don't have to worry. I like you a lot. So I will happilly work my way up to making your first time as easy and pleasurable as possible."

"When I'm ready?"

"Yeah. And if one day after work when it's just the two of us and you're feeling like dragging me in your office to try, I'm down for that too. I'll even bring lube and a few condoms for you to keep in your desk for me."

Zayn shook his head.

"You wouldn't dare be that bold."

"I would."

"Then I'd have to fire you."

"But you wouldn't and you know it." He winked as he headed towards the door and opened it up.

"Enjoy your cupcake, boss."

When he left, Zayn laughed quietly to himself. Did that really just happen? Did Louis really think he was virgin? To think he was virgin was really crazy. But honestly that just might work out in his favor. Because he definitely wasn't ready to have sex with Louis just yet.

* * *

Later that night, Harry was sitting on the couch with his tablet in his hand. He was playing a puzzle game with his son.

"I think that go there." Benjamin said.

"I don't think so. See how that piece is mostly blue? What I'm looking for has purple and pink flowers on it."

"Oh. Well it go there then."

When Harry saw him point to an area of grass, he smiled. Benny was trying his best. That's all that mattered.

At that moment the doorbell rang and took their attention away. Harry was surprised. He knew he hadn't invited anyone so who would be at his house this late? Was it Niall? He did have a habit of showing up late uninvited if he argued with his parents or something. Even though he opened his home up to him, he really hoped it wasn't him. Not tonight.

"Stay here. I'll get the door."

After sitting his tablet down and getting up, he trotted over to the front door and peeked out of the peephole. As soon as he saw who it was, he quickly unlocked the door and opened it.

"Zayn? What are you doing here?"

"Thought I'd surprise you and Benjamin."

"Papa!"

Benjamin came running up and he hugged Zayn while he jumped up and down. But Zayn wasn't able to hug him back because he had a bag in his hand.

"Benny, let him come in and get out of the cold."

Benjamin let go and Zayn came all the way in.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Why are you here though? Isn't it your birthday?"

"It is."

"Then happy birthday. But weren't you supposed to go to dinner with your parents?"

Zayn sat his bag down on the living room table.

"I did go to dinner. We ate early. I told them I wanted to go home."

"So you lied."

"I did."

"Lying is bad." Benjamin said.

Zayn gasped.

"Yes it is. And later Papa will put himself on punishment for doing it. But first, come here. He needs a hug."

He squatted down and opened his arms to him. So Benjamin came running. When Benjamin got to him, Zayn encased him in his arms and picked him up. It had only been a little over a month since he first met Benjamin but he already knew he could never get tired of that.

"What have you been up to?"

"That."

Benjamin pointed down to the tablet.

"A puzzle. Wow. Did you put that together all by yourself?"

He shook his head.

"Daddy."

"Ah... I see. But you know what? I think you may be faster than daddy. And I bet if you had done it instead of him, it'd be done by now."

"Yeah."

"Why don't you go see if you can do it while I show daddy something."

"Okay."

When he got down, Zayn picked up the bag and faced Harry.

"Did you eat any dessert tonight?"

"No. Why?"

"I have to show you something."

When he walked to the kitchen, Harry followed him.

"What?"

"We went to this restuarant that sells nothing but high end dishes for my birthday. I'm talking incredible food. Everything from a Nigiri platter to Caldo de Siete Mares and Salmon en papillote."

"Sorry. I didn't get any of that."

"Nigiri is sushi with raw fish on top. A Japanese cuisine. Salmon en Papillote is a French dish. Usually served with vegetables. And Caldo de Siete Mares is is like a Mexican soup that has Octopus and mussels and crab and a host of other sea creatures cooked in it."

"Okay, I'm seeing a pattern here. I'm guessing this place serves seafood?"

"Bingo. Except in three ways. Japanese, Mexican and French. Three people each took multiple amazing seafood dishes from their cultures and now serve them them in single seafood restuarant called Three's Company. Amazing right?"

"I would say so. And I'm guessing you've been there many times because you seem to have pronounced the names perfectly."

He chuckled.

"Well, yes. I probably eat there more than the average person does. But I'm not that good at remembering names. I'm just familiar with those dishes because I orders them often. Caldo de Siete Mares is my favorite though."

"Ew. You eat octopus?"

"It's good."

"Yuck. I'll stay away from it. Thank you very much."

"Do you eat sushi?"

"Yeah. I like the California rolls."

Zayn chuckled.

"That's not real sushi, I hope you know. It isn't authentic."

"It isn't?"

"No."

He frowned.

"Well, what's authentic? The kind with the raw fish on top?"

"Nigiri. And yes. But that's just one kind of sushi. There are others."

"Oh."

"I'd like to take you there and let you try it one day. You and Benjamin both."

He waved his hands at him.

"Uh no. For one, Benjamin will not be eating any raw fish. And secondly, it sounds way too expensive. So I reject your offer."

"Why do you care how much it costs if you're not paying?"

"Because it's me and my son. And I say no. So that's the end of that discussion. Now are you going to tell me why you dragged me in here? Because I'm sure it wasn't to tell me about all the fancy foods that restaurant has."

"Maybe not all the foods. Just one type."

He opened up the bag and pulled out two clear containers with four round edible treats them.

"What is that?"

"Dark Chocolate Ganache Truffles from Three's Company."

"What? No fancy name this time?"

"Hate to break it to you but Ganache is a French word."

"Ugh. Know-it-all."

Zayn smiled.

"As you can see, each of them are rolled in something different. "One is cocoa powder, another is white sprinkles, the other is crushed nuts and the last is coconut."

"Wow."

"They're good. Trust me. Try them. I got a container for both of us so we both can eat."

Harry smiled.

"Alright. Let me give my hands a wash."

They both went over to the sink together but Zayn let Harry go first and then he washed his. By the time his hands were washed and he was turning around, Harry was already lifting the one with coconut up to his mouth and taking a bite.

"Oh... my." He said.

"Delicious, is it not?"

"Zayn, I hate you."

"Hate me for what?"

"For bringing me food that is bad for me."

"It's not bad."

"Hello... This is rich. So much sugar and chocolate. Which isn't good for anyone. But it's so good. Which will make me crave more, which means I'll buy more and in turn I'll get fat."

"Oh stop worrying and just enjoy it. Your body looks amazing. Trust me. You don't have anything to worry about."

Harry had been going for another bite, but he stopped midway to look at him.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"Uh..."

"What, Harry?"

"What you just said."

"What did I just say?"

He looked like he was going to repeat it. But he changed his mind.

"Nothing."

"Okay."

He reached in a bag and pulled out a gingerbread cookie.

"You wanna take this to Benjamin? I picked this up at the cookie shop so he'll have a dessert too. I can't believe they're still selling holiday cookies."

Harry took the cookie from him.

"Aw. That's thoughtful. I'm sure he'll like it."

As soon as Harry left the kitchen, Zayn face palmed. He did a good job pretending he wasn't even aware of what he said, but he totally was. He just told Harry he had an amazing body.

Not that it wasn't true. He did. He had a great body for highschool standards when they were together but now he was a man. A fully matured man with perfect thighs and a fit ass which he did glance at as he was exiting the kitchen just now.

It was crazy to him that he actually had a baby too. Because how did he manage to rid the baby fat like that? Did he diet? Did he exercise? Or were pregnant men just different?

Wanting to get one last sneak peek, he peeked around the kitchen entrance into the living room. Harry was bent over the coffee table talking to Benjamin.

"Yes, Papa got this for you. Let me open it first."

Oh yes... A perfect ass, indeed. And to think Harry used to let him put his hands on it all the time. Both clothed and once naked. Oh, that's right. He did know what Harry looked like naked. He forgot.

"Fuck..."

Harry quickly looked back and Zayn darted back into the kitchen.

Caught. He was definitely caught. Another facepalm.

Only a few seconds later, Harry came into the kitchen. He was just finishing his truffle.

"He likes the cookie, of course."

"That's good."

He didn't even look him in the eye. He couldn't.

"By the way, thank you for always thinking about him no matter what. It makes me very happy that you do that."

"You're welcome. But I'm his father too. I'm supposed to do that."

"Mhm. I agree. So could you do me a favor?"

"Hm?"

"Whatever reasons you have, try not to use curse words around my son even if you're whispering them. I don't want him using that kind of language early."

"You heard me?"

"I did." He picked up his container of truffles and picked out the one with white sprinkles before taking a bite of it. "I also saw you."

He turned away from him and made his way out of the kitchen, looking back only a brief second before he disappeared for good.

Zayn was dumbfounded.

So he saw what he was doing and didn't get mad? Was that a warning to stop or did that mean he didn't mind it? He wasn't sure. But not scolding him didn't necessarily mean he consented to it either. Maybe he should stop.

But then again, Harry shouldn't have eaten that truffle in front of him like the sexy man he was either. It only drew attention to his pretty lips. Another part of him that made Zayn's previous statement ring true.

Hary's body was still amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1K 30
Harry Style 17 Years have passed since Zayn died. He promised himself that he would never fall in love again and would only focus on raising his son...
7K 331 10
What we fail to understand is that mistakes were done on both parts. It's easy to assume one is the victim and the other the villain. But, what if bo...
254K 16.3K 38
❝it's kind of a metaphor,❞ zayn said. ❝i like beautiful things. and beautiful things include beautiful music, beautiful words, and you.❞ mr styles...
73.8K 3.6K 32
Zayn Malik: A professional Surgeon, one of the best Doctors in the country. Recieved countless awards for his job. A job that he put his pride in. Bu...