mi chica linda // camilo x oc

By halloweenluvr

Camilo slowly falls in love with a girl from town, Estella Alvarez! A stubborn girl who is tough on everyone... More

Starting info :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
author here!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
HI AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
AUUUTTHHHOOOORRRR
Chapter 32
author!
Chapter 33
a/n again :(
AN / final update probably

Chapter 18

79 4 2
By halloweenluvr

CAMILOS POV:

I heard my door open and close in an instant, I looked over to see Estella on the floor, holding her face with her hands.

I started walking over to her, when I got close I noticed her wrists were bleeding and I started running.

"Estella? Ay Dios mio (oh my god), what happened?" I was standing above her, worry took over my body, she was shaking and breathing heavily.

She lifted her face away from her hands, looking up at me. The right side of her face was a bright red. We were making eye contact but she couldn't seem to keep it.

"Why is your face so red? Hey, look at me." She dropped her head down and I crouched and sat down on my knees next to her. 

She was unresponsive, I started shaking a bit, I was worried.

I cupped her face in my hands and she turned her attention back towards me.

"Deep breaths, in through your nose, out through your mouth." We both started breathing in sync, and she was staring into my eyes.

I let go of her face and lightly picked up her arms, accidentally touching where they were bleeding from and she flinched.

"Sorry, what happened?" I started grabbing a napkin out of my pocket, I had put some in there when I went to get snacks.

"I don't- I don't even know?" She sounded as if she was on the edge of tears, I started wiping off her arms and she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to keep calm even though it obviously hurt.

Once her arms were clean she dropped her head back down and I just stared at her for a bit. 

"Did someone do this to you? Did you do it to yourself?" I was trying to talk kind of softly, she seemed pretty out of it and I didn't want to shock her back into reality too harshly.

"Ma'fer, she just- it- and- sorry, I'm super dizzy." She was stuttering a lot but could at least let out something.

"Don't worry it's okay, come here." I laid my legs out in front of me, she moved over and rested her head on my lap, staring up at the ceiling with her legs bent.

"Tell me what happened whenever you're ready." I was looking off into my room, occasionally switching my vision down to her. 

ESTELLAS POV:

I could barely think, not because of getting slapped across the face but because I was so close to Camilo that I could basically see every freckle on his face. Every time he would breath I could feel my head slightly lifting up and down.

Once my breathing was steady and the room stopped spinning I could actually speak properly.

"Uhm, so, I was just walking past your door" Camilo looked down at me and we made eye contact, "and- uh- she- uh-" For some reason his eyes froze me in place. I never realized how they shined in the light. 

"Hey if you're still dizzy its fine. Focus on your breathing." He tilted his head and I shook mine slightly.

"No I'm fine sorry, I don't know what happened." I had snapped back into reality, I took a deep breath, "Basically I was walking past your door and she was just, standing there? But when I tried walking away from her she started just digging her nails into my arm. She was saying all this stuff like "Camilo's mine". I tried getting out of her grip but she wouldn't let go, well until I said some, things." I didn't want him to be mad at me and I was scared he would be if I told him what I had said.

"Things like?" he leaned his head in closer, his back slouching over more than usual, our faces were barely a foot away from each other, my heart started racing for some reason.

"I called her a hoe, and basically called her flat. She slapped me, that's why my face was so red. Then she just left like nothing happened." I dragged my head down, almost pulling it off his lap, trying to get our faces away from each other.

"Did you- slap her back?" The last bit came out shaky, he lifted his head back up and fixed his posture, it looked like he was nervous to hear my answer.

"No." I moved my head back to where it was before. He let out a relieved sigh.

"Whats her problem? I've made it clear I'm not interested in her. I'm so sorry." He rolled his eyes and looked away from me. I was still looking up at him.

"She's like convinced we're in love. Can't she process in that tiny hoe brain of hers that we're just friends?" for some reason my stomach dropped on that last part, "just friends." Camilo dropped his head down.

"Yeah, friends" he shook his head a bit, "she's crazy." I nodded my head in response.

We sat there in silence for a while, he started brushing his fingers through my hair. It was calming, and eventually I felt myself drifting of to sleep.

CAMILOS POV:

We had been sitting together for a bit. Her head was in my lap, my hands were in her hair. We hadn't been talking, but when we were, the same word kept repeating itself. 

"Friends."

But what if I wanted us to be more?

I shook my head and looked down at her, I hadn't realized until then but her eyes were closed. 

Great, she fell asleep on me. 

This was not helping the feelings I had been pushing away.

Around an hour had gone by since she first came in, it was probably around seven now. There was still muffled music playing through the walls, I could hear some people talking as well.

I nearly screamed when I heard a loud unexpected bang from outside. Even though I didn't scream, I nearly jumped, I threw my shoulders forward and accidentally pushed Estellas head onto my thighs. She rubbed her eyes a bit and sat up.

"Hi sleepy-head." I scoffed a bit and there was another bang, we both flinched a bit and her eyes widened.

"Sorry, getting slapped in the face kind of tired me out." She stretched out her arms a bit and started standing up, I did the same.

"I think they are setting off the fireworks, should we go watch? I know a spot on the roof that will give us a good view." I smiled at her and she nodded her head. I put my had on the doorknob but paused, I looked back at Estella with a smug look on my face and she furrowed her brows.

"If she's still out there, want to make Ma'fer mad?" I offered my hand to her, and after a second of thinking she locked her fingers with mine and we walked out the door, hands together, arms brushing against each other. 

Ma'fer was standing in the same place as earlier, I guess she had came back after the whole, situation, went down.  

She had a smirk on her face but it quickly faded once she saw us. She rolled her eyes with an "ugh" before running off to Mirabel's room. We both laughed and I expected Estella to pull her hand away but she kept it there, which I didn't realize until we were climbing on the roof and had to let go.

I shifted into a taller man to pull myself on the roof, and from there I helped pull Estella up as well. To my surprise she grabbed my hand again as we started walking along the tiles.

We got to the spot, which gave us a good view of the crowd below, and the sky. We sat down and she put dropped her head to the side, resting it on my arm.

 Fireworks were exploding all over, they were pretty but loud. I could feel Estella slightly flinch every time one went off. 

At a certain point there was one that was about ten times louder than all the other ones, which caused estella to let out a small squeal and she buried her face into my arm. I looked down at her and she was squeezing her hands into fists, with her eyes closed shut.

I shifted my arm from under her, she looked up at me with a nervous look. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders pulling her into a small side hug. She had her head resting against my chest, my heart was racing.

"Thank you." I mumbled under my breath, not expecting her to hear, but she did.

"For what?" She looked up at me.

"For giving me the chance I didn't know I needed." I looked down at her.

We stayed like that for about ten seconds, staring into each others eyes.

"I can hear your heartbeat Camilo." she scoffed, "calm down. It sounds like it's about to explode out of your chest." My eyes immediately widen and as I open my mouth to say something, it feels like my throat closes up. I closed my mouth and just looked down, away from her, accepting defeat.

"So why'd your parents name you Camilo?" She smirked and looked down at her hands, picking at her nail polish.

"It was my grandpas name, on my dads side. Why'd your parents name you Estella?" I looked back up at the fireworks.

"Since I'm their first child, my parents always thought I was special. They struggled with money a lot when my mom was pregnant, I guess they thought having a kid might change that. They wanted me to be their "little star", so they named me Estella. They were going to name me "Estrella" (star), but thought Estella was a more normal name." She sighed and shrugged.

"Thats a cute backstory." I smiled and looked down at her, she was looking up at the sky, I looked back up as well.

We both sat there. Staring at the sky, the fireworks exploding like colorful little stars. 

Out of all the stars in the universe, how did I manage to get the best one sitting right next to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.7K 32
Y/N L/N. She's a girl with secrets. She's afraid that people would see her as a cursed child. But one day, she accidentally reveal her secret. Just l...
15.1K 266 14
It's been four years since the disaster and beauty of the Madrigal family and their encanto was shown to the village. The family has since become clo...
9.7K 264 20
As the madrigals rule the Encanto with their awesome gifts, another family formed by y/n and her father try to live up to their lives with their assi...
90.6K 2.6K 19
You have been lying to your best friend and crush Camilo about who your crush is. He offers to shift into the other person so you can practice confes...