Eye Of God (BnHA x Male Vill...

By Creepsies

[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐)... More

|| Guide ||
|| Chapter 00 ||
|| Chapter I ||
|| Chapter II ||
|| Chapter III ||
|| Chapter IV ||
|| Chapter V ||
|| Chapter VI ||
|| Chapter VII ||
|| Chapter VIII ||
|| Chapter IX ||
|| Chapter XI ||
|| Chapter XII ||
|| Chapter XIII ||
|| Chapter XIV ||
|| Chapter XV ||
|| Chapter XVI ||
|| Chapter XVII ||
|| Chapter XVIII ||
|| Chapter XIX ||
|| Chapter XX ||
|| Chapter XXI ||
|| Chapter XXII ||
|| Chapter XXIII ||
|| Chapter XXIV ||
|| Chapter XXV ||
|| Chapter XXVI ||
|| Chapter XXVII ||
|| Chapter XXVIII ||
WHAT
|| Chapter XXIX ||
|| Chapter XXX ||
|| Chapter XXXI ||
|| Chapter XXXII ||
|| Chapter XXXIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIV ||
|| Chapter XXXV ||
|| Chapter XXXVI ||
|| Chapter XXXVII ||
|| Chapter XXXVIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIX ||
|| Chapter XL ||
|| Chapter XLI ||
|| Chapter XLII ||
|| Chapter XLIII ||
|| Chapter XLIV ||
|| Chapter XLV ||
|| Chapter XLVI ||
|| Chapter XLVII ||
|| Chapter XLVIII ||
|| Chapter XLIX ||
|| Chapter L ||
|| Chapter LI ||
|| Chapter LII ||
|| Chapter LIII ||
|| Chapter LIV ||
|| Chapter LV ||
|| Chapter LVI ||
|| Chapter LVII ||
|| Epilogue ||

|| Chapter X ||

4K 163 152
By Creepsies

Words Count : 1281 words

________________________________________________________________________________

(Location : UA High School)
(Yui POV)

"Your hair is so pretty, Aizawa-san!" Kyoka Jiro said to me. Out of all the girls in the classroom, I had found her to be very nice and relatable, and she also ended up sitting right next to me.

"T-thank you," I said, as I involuntarily blushed at the comment. I thought about commenting on how nice her earlobes look, but I realized that that's not something you just randomly tell people.

At that moment, the door opened, and a man with long, black hair and stuffed inside a yellow sleeping bag entered the classroom.

I immediately felt a bright smile come up to my face, and I resisted the urge to dash and hug the man.

My Father.

He was going to be my teacher!

However, it looked like my ecstasy was not shared by everyone else in the classroom. They all stared at our teacher with wide eyes.

I quietly laughed to myself.

"Good morning, Class 1-A," he said groggily. "You're in the Hero Course now. Welcome to UA High. Don't die. I'm Shota Aizawa. I'll be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years in UA."

"..... Aizawa?"

All eyes turned to look at me. Their stares soon turned into bewildered, incredulous looks.

"No way! That's your dad?!"

"Y-yeah," I said, a bit taken aback with the sudden questions. "He's..... my dad."

"You're not getting any preferential treatment, Yui. That clear?"

I slumped and placed my hand on my cheek. "I know that. You already told me. Mom said she'd give me preferential treatment though, so boo-yeah."

Aizawa twitched his eyebrows. "I gotta talk to that lady now, huh....."

"Wait, your Mom is a teacher at UA too!?" Kyoka screamed into my ear.

"Yeah, Midnight."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"WAIT, MIDNIGHT IS YOUR MOM!?"

The entire class erupted on Kyoka's behalf, and bombarded me with unusual questions.

"How come we didn't know that Midnight had a daughter!?" a boy, whose name I had recognized as Kaminari, screamed. "That's so not cool!"

"And Midnight is actually married to Aizawa-sensei!" Ashido clapped her hands in glee. "I didn't know anything about that either!"

"Wait, no, you've got it all wrong....."

I tried to reason with my now-gone-batshit-crazy classmates, but none of them were even listening to me. All of them (especially the purple boy) were fantasizing about Midnight and Aizawa.

Just then, the entire class went silent. On the podium, Dad had activated his quirk, and his hair was floating above his head, and his eyes were glowing red.

No one spoke a word.

"None of that is important," he said gruffly, and he released his quirk. "I am not married to Midnight. Yui is our adopted daughter, and we're strictly co-guardians. Please respect that."

It seemed he had done the trick of making the class feel guilty for their sudden monkey-upheaval right now. I inwardly sighed that the issue had been resolved without me being the center of attention.

"You're all here to be heroes, aren't you? So come to the ground in 5 minutes. Wear your school tracksuit jerseys. We'll be having a Quirk Apprehension Test."

Everyone's eyes in the class suddenly lit up, and we proceeded to make our way down to the school grounds.

*****

"Till now, you've all been subjected to boring middle school physical tests, where you weren't allowed to use your quirks," sensei droned on. "But now, I'll be taking a Quirk Apprehension Test — show me what you've got."

Aizawa-sensei bounced a ball up and down in his hand, and threw it at a boy with Pomeranian-type hair. "Bakugo. You scored the highest on the Entrance Exams. What was the maximum distance you could throw a softball back in middle school?"

"..... around 60m," Bakugo said in a disinterested tone.

"Now throw it. Using your quirk," Aizawa-sensei said.

Bakugo smirked, and he entered the area from where he was supposed to throw the ball.

His hands started burning up, and there was a bit of smoke coming out of the ball. He reeled his hand back, and threw the ball forward with an explosion from his hand.

"DIE!!"

Die? I shuddered at the thought. Why did he want to kill the ball?

After a point, I could not even see the ball. Sensei then turned to us, showing us his device distance calculator.

'753m'

"753m!?" a red-haired boy with spikes screamed. "Holy shit, that's insane! This looks fun!"

"I wanna do this!" a boy with cello tape on his elbows said.

No, this does not look fun!

From what I can gather, I can't even use my quirk in any of these physical exercises!

"Right. And whoever scores the least in this Quirk Apprehension Test packs up their bags and goes home. They're expelled."

"....."

You're kidding me, right?

Yes, of course.

There's no way Dad would expel me.

Yes, I can count on that.

Dad won't expel me.

What am I thinking of course he's gonna expel me no what do I do what do I do what do I do---

Oh well. There's no point in yammering about. I need to do the best that I can. Not everyone's quirk is suited for these sort of stuff anyways.

I sighed, and clenched my fists.

I was going to try my hardest. I cannot let Dad down!

________________________________________________________________________________

Quirk Apprehension Test:

1.Momo Yaoyorozu

2.Shoto Todoroki

3. Katsuki Bakugo

4. Eijiro Kirishima

5. Fumikage Tokoyami

6. Mezo Shoji

7. Tenya Iida

8. Denki Kaminari

9. Kyoka Jiro

10. Ochaco Uraraka

11. Tsuyu Asui

12. Rikido Sato

13. Hanta Sero

14. Mina Ashido

15. Yuga Aoyama

16. Mashirao Ojiro

17. Koji Koda

18. Izuku Midoriya

19. Yui Aizawa

20. Toru Hagakure

21. Minoru Mineta

I came in 19th place.

Out of 21 students.

Honestly, when I think about it, it's absolutely horrendous.

But hey, the pervert gets expelled! I swear I saw that purple asshole trying to look up my skirt. And he's so short, I don't even know if he actually did!

"NOOO!" Mineta screamed. "I just arrived! I just joined UA! I just met the hottest girl in the entire world and now I'm being expelled! No! No! No no no no----"

Aizawa eased up.

"By the way, about that expulsion thing, I was just kidding. That was just to get you kids to try your best. Go back to your classroom now. Class dismissed."

"Wait, so it was just a farce!?" Mina said in disbelief. "And here I thought we could get that shorty expelled....."

"Phew," Pervert breathed a sigh of relief. "I ain't leaving this school a virgin....."

GROSS.

Dad then turned to look at Mineta, and used his scarf to bind him and lift him up.

"And you. If you do anything to my daughter, 

I'll kill you
."

Yay, go Daddy!

All the color vanished from Mineta's face. "Y-y-y-y-y-yes s-s-s-s-s-sir!"

"Good."

He then dropped the pervert onto the floor, with a loud bang, and then glanced at me for a second.

I could see a hint of a smile he directed at me, and I smiled too myself.

He then left.

"Damn, you're lucky, Yui," Kyoka said in a disgruntled voice. "You've got your dad to back you up now. We've got no one. I'm scared now."

I lifted my hands up and struck a pose. "Don't worry about it! I'm here to protect you all!"

The rest of the day passed amiably with me getting to know all my classmates. I was specially interested in Izuku Midoriya, because of his quirk.

It seemed that every time he used it, he broke his bones in that part. It seemed to be a very disheartening drawback to his otherwise extremely powerful quirk.

And I also came to know that Bakugo and Midoriya don't exactly see eye-to-eye. Well, not like I can do anything about that. It's their personal issue, so I don't really want to involve myself.

Everyone in Class 1-A was really friendly and open-minded. It warmed my heart to know there are such good people out there yet to meet as well.

I clenched my fists.

I must become a Hero, no matter what!

Because that's what I promised to Dad!

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 58 18
Rewritten version of ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡โ„ฏ | BNHA {๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—} ______________________________________________ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: โ€ข...
2.1M 95.2K 148
๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž ๐€๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐€ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—  โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a girl goes throughout her school years honestly not caring a...
56.3K 2.4K 19
"แต‚สฐสธ แตˆแต’ สธแต’แต˜ หขแต—โฑหกหก สทแต’สณแต สทโฑแต—สฐ แต—สฐแต‰แต?" "แต‚สฐแตƒแต— แตˆแต’ สธแต’แต˜ แต‰หฃแต–แต‰แถœแต— แตแต‰ แต—แต’ แตˆแต’, แดนโฑแตˆแต’สณโฑสธแตƒ? แต€สฐแต‰ แดธแต‰แตƒแตแต˜แต‰ โฑหข แตƒหกหก แดต สฐแตƒแต›แต‰, แตƒโฟแตˆ แดต แถœแตƒโฟ'แต— แต‰หขแถœแตƒแต–แต‰." ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...