A Rapture reminder: [DON'T TR...

By Firey_the_blaze

I got the chance to change everything I knew, to go back in time and leave everything behind. I made a deal... More

prologue of a time traveler
Ain't life grand?
Something's not right here

Power's a virtue

10 0 0
By Firey_the_blaze

"this city values children, not childhood."

Day 4 (pt.2):
The moment I entered the sphere was the moment I could finally hear myself think even though I could still hear security going off and the ring of bullets, the ride to the station wasn't that long, but it felt like a lifetime. God I'm so tired of feeling powerless, but I'm here and I best make the most of it.

Day 5:
Man, this place is real beautiful in person. Well beautiful by Rapture standards, but to me it's home and I love it, it's so much better than where I was. as I walked through the halls I didn't recognize most of it, until I found the Adonis. Then I remembered; the fight, the anxiety, the screams. I remembered all of it, and I knew the way through the plasmid therapies area, out in to the crushing sea and into the train station. This was it, this was my time, as I walked I could hear the taps of feet on the ground and the quiet giggles coming from the vents; I was surrounded. I pressed the call button on the window and I heard rustling, whispers, and a woman's voice; Tenenbaum's. I just knew it was her, this was it and I knew I couldn't afford to screw up.

"Hello? Doctor Tenenbaum? Is that you? Please, I need your help, my name is subject_ER-0, I am a protector to your little sisters but I don't know how to use my abilities that I know come with this suit, and that's why I need your help; You would know more about what I am than I would."
She opened the metal guard covering the window, she was startled when she saw me but I was some-what expecting that, she looked me up and down trying to place what I was.

"What are you?... Or better yet, who are you? Because I do not believe subject_ER-0 is your real name."

"If I have a real name I do not know it, the only name I know is the code name on my suit; and as to what I am, that I am not sure of either. From what I've observed I have features of both a alpha series and a big sister, but I have heard the whispers of splicers calling me 'the big brother'."

"Hm, interesting... I wish to do more research into you, and see if you are what you say you are. Come, follow me to my safehouse underneath Olympus heights, and know this, I still do not trust you, but... My sister's seem to, so I will for now until I have reason not too."
And with that she shut the window giving me no other option but to follow her to Olympus heights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
217K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
81K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...