The Reborn of the Lost Ninja...

By HaikyuuLover515

the once was a boy who loved to watch a ninja movie he was intrested by the fact that there's no protoganist... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

prolouge(edited)

1.3K 42 19
By HaikyuuLover515

3rd pov

The movie "What Has Been The Truth of the Ninja", has been very popular around the adults, teenagers, and youngsters.

This movie has another 4 movies which are deemed to be as exciting and interesting as the first movie. Which made more people more interested about this.

The first thing they had noticed was that there were no protagonists at all! Which made it more interesting.

They will have multiple theory as to who's the protagonist but to no avail all of them were wrong.

They even interviewed the director, but the director just simply brushed the topic which made them more invested in the movie.

While the others were busy theorising, the others were there for the characters, the characters were all simpable so why not simp?

All of the thirsty simps agreed and one of them was Naruto.

Naruto was both fascinated about the fact that there are no protagonist and being a simp for the Canon fodders!

Aside from being a simp himself, the boy also has some admirers.

I mean who wouldn't?

He has very stunning genes. With his golden locks that seemed like fairy dust was sprinkled in them and his addicting doe cerulean eyes that will bring a shame to the color blue.

His soft baby cheeks that has three slits in each of them, it was his birthmark although it's unusual it served as his another charm.

His perfect heart shaped lips that looked as soft and kissable.

He has feminine looks rather than manly looks. He is 5'9 tall he is pretty average in terms of height but it didn't falter his godly looks.

His full name is naruto uzumaki, he was an orphan ever since he could remember, as curious as he was to who his parents are, or why did they set him up for adoption, he just disregards this and continue on with his life.

His look was unnatural to the people and always thought that he was a foreigner.

For his looks he was always a target of getting robbed because of how fragile and harmless he looked, despite of how he looked Naruto was taught self defense back in their orphanage but he endured this and even learned how to hide his money until he graduated from higschool.

He chose to go into a normal college despite his other scholarships to different prestigious college the reason is because he cannot afford the foods there and also he lacks money.

The college was only two minute walk away from his apartment which was a win situation for him because he doesn't have to pay for transportation expenses.

Naruto also made some friends from the art department!

His life was really peaceful other than him and his bestfriends, but then one dare change his life forever.

He and his friends were having a sleepover at naruto's apartment playing truth or dare.

When it was naruto's turn to pick. "Yo naruto, truth or dare?" Asked amelia his bestfriend since kindergarten asked.

"I ain't a chiken so dare!" Naruto confidentially said, as his female friends looked at each other smiling evily as if hey can read each others thoughts.

"Then, i dare you to send a form in the 'xxx-xxx-xxxx' indusrty as a trainee!" Said amelia jokingly, naruto looked shocked and dramatically gasp.

"Le GaSp*" the 4 laughed together as naruto wiped his tears away from laughing.

"So will you do it? It is a dare after all" asked mia his other female friend asked.

"Or are you going to chicken out~?" Teased flora purposely challenging naruto.

"OFC I WILL! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME 'TTEBAYO?" Naruto angirly said with a tic in his forhead.

Few minutes later

"So how did it go...?" Asked mia nervously, while looking at naruto same as the other 2.

Naruto looked at their nervous expressions and said "the results wouldn't just come right away, you need to wait two or more days to get the results dummy."

The girls immediately felt stupid. "That's right, this isn't a teenage story" Said Mia as she face palmed her face.

"Welp, shall we continue?" Said Flora as the others immediately agreed.

Few weeks had passed by and everyone forgot about the dare, one night when they are having another sleepover at Naruto's apartment, Naruto suddenly got an email.

Being nosy, the trio also looked at Naruto's laptop when all of them got quiet.

"I..got...in...." Naruto mumbled breaking the silence between the four this made the 3 girls almost spit out blood. "WHAT?!" The three asked in sync causing Naruto to snap back to reality.

"I Actually got in!!" Cheered naruto as the three girls immediately hugged naruto. "CONGRATS!" They all congratulate naruto as they were having a group hug.

"THIS MEAANS A CELEBREATION!" Said flora and amelia while mia can only nod.

They all got up and went to naruto's kitchen and opened the fridge and grab the beer and snacks from it.

"Cheers!" The group of friends said in sync as they cheers they're cups together creating a clank noise.

They drink until they can't drink no more, after that naruto moved to the endustry dorm and started training there.

They were naruto's first fans ever and supported naruto through out all of his hardships.

They still met up with each other and the 3 became famous for their artwork and everyone know that the four of them are the bestest out of friends.

The four of them had a very strict schedule but that didn't stop them from being friends and still met up.

They got invited to a red carpet so they dressed up to their best!

Mia's dress

Amelia's dress

Fora's dress

"Wow you guys are so gorgeous!" Complimented the camera men as he took a pick at every angle.

After a few minutes later the screams of fan girls/boys/them were heared. "YOU GUYS ARE SO STUNNING DATTEBAYO!" Someone said as the three knew who it was, they hugged each other.

"You look stunning as well kitsune-chan " the two teased him woth his stage-name.

"Wow rude as always" naruto dramatically replied back, then they laughed.

"We have so much to catch on" said mia the other 3 noded and then began to talk about they're life, and love life etc.

"Oh right naruto?" Flora called out. "Yes?" Asked naruto to flora. "My daughter doesn't believe me that i'm you're bestfriend and sked me if i can take a picture and autograph for her" flora said as she dramatically wiped her none existing tear.

"BAHHA! it's honestly been a long time since i saw her, when i did she was just in her diapers!" Naruto said as he recalled his first time meeting flora's daughter.

"Tell me about it ( T∀T)" flora said as she took out her phone and started to take a picture of naruto and herself after that she then take her daughter's favorite t-shirt wich was naruto's merch.

"And done!" After that the four continued to talk until. "Hey naruto, do you have a boyfriend?" Amelia asked naruto, wiggling her eyebrows.

Hey knew that naruto was gay, it was obvious cause since he was simping hard for the ninja guys in the anime.

"Sadly no" naruto said as he sighed. "Ehh??? So you're still single and a virgin? Cause you didn't really dated anyone back then and now?" Mia said quietly.

"Yup still single" naruto replied back bitterly. They cheered naruto up, until they heared a scream from the crowd wich was really weird but they thought that it waas just the fans screaming for they're idols.

Then they saw someone heading towards them with a gun! The police were already there but the criminal then shoot their gun to amelia!

But naruto didn't want amelia's daughter to be a motherless like him so he pushed amelia aside and got shot in his left chest directly into his heart.

Screams were heared everywhere as the police finally captured the criminal pinning the person.

"NARUTO NARUTO!" The three crowded naruto as mia called the ambulance, the ambulance were on they're way to the location mia hanged up as she immediately went up to naruto trying to help him.

"No no no...no....naruto you can't die! NO DON'T LEAVE US!" Amelia cried out as naruto looked up to the three struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Don't cry...live you're lifes with no regret amelia...mia...and....fl...ora........" naruto struggled to say as he raise both of his hand with great difficulty to touch mia and flora's cheeks then slowly closed his eyes and loose his conciousness.

"NOOOOO!!!" The three cried as they hugged naruto resulting to have blood all over their dresses but they didn't care as they keep crying and crying.

The fans, reporters, and celeberties who witnessed this cried at the scene as well, the ambulance arrived too late.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued
.
.
.

1145 words

Hi guys! e you enjoyed this story!(。・ω・。)

This idea has been stucked in my mind for like almost a year now and i want to write this after i slept because last night i dreamed about this idea and i wanted to write this!💀!💀

Thank you for reading!😊

Edit: I'm  so sorry readers please forgive author for not updating for almost 2 years 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 17 23
If you have already seen this please go back cuz i re- create it. So..This story just came out of my mind and..its based on my dream that I had😄 thi...
597K 23.2K 58
When you die, is it eternal sleep that awaits you? Maybe you'll go to heaven or hell and spend the rest of eternity there. Or, just maybe, you'll get...
37.2K 1.2K 17
!I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGE ABOVE! This was requested by @TwitchtoastODST Since it's my first ever request I am really excited! Please request if you hav...
39.9K 1K 16
Kakashi's boyfriend disappears after a battle. 6 months later Kakashi goes the graves and mourns over everyone he had lost. The clouds cry. Kakashi g...