𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 �...

the__storian द्वारा

She was evil, there was no doubt. The girl without a name, the girl with purple eyes, that could see into any... अधिक

𝐈.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐈𝐈.𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛
𝐈𝐕.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐝
𝐕.𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬
𝐕𝐈. 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝐕𝐈𝐈.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐈𝐗. 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐗𝐈. 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬
𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐡
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐗𝐕.𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐗𝐕𝐈. 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐎𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐗𝐈𝐗.𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐗𝐗.𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐗𝐗𝐈.𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐀 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐗𝐗𝐕.𝐖𝐚𝐫
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
Another note
𝐀𝐔.𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 0.5
𝐀𝐔.𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐀𝐔. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
AU.Part three
AU.Part four
AU.Part five
AU.Part six
AU.Part seven
AU. Part eight
AU.Part nine
AU.Part ten
AU.Part eleven
Au. Part twelve
Au. Part Thirteen
AU. Part fourteen
AU.Part fifteen
AU.Part sixteen

𝐗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞

702 28 1
the__storian द्वारा

                      𝖘𝖍𝖊

She wasn't tied up anymore. Her body was in another place, as her organs were fighting the poison she witnessed.
It was a circular place, between the large trees. And there were other bodies too. Alive or dead? We will find out.
   Slowly, her eyes opened. Her head was spinning. She forgot for some moments what happened and where she was. Not like she knew where she was before too.
  She moved her head. On the ground were other bodies. People younger and older than her. In front of her was something in a weird form. Then she realised. Its weird shape, its smell... It was a dead body. Her eyes widened. The corpse was unrecognizable. The other ones were tied up. Still uncosciouness. Then she realised. She wasn't tied up anymore.
  Which meant she'll be next. Next to whatever will happen. And it was no good.
   Outside was still dark and the trees so large and one next to the other that it would be very hard to run throught them. Let aside saying that her legs were weaker than ever. Pain hit her again.
  "a lot though they're going to make it out alive" was heard a voice. "nothing makes you special" the voice said again. She tried to move her head.
It was a human-like creature. But it was very weird. Having his whole body covered with slimy creatures.
  "some of them did too. My brother told me to not kill them all, so he can say he saved them" the creature spoke. "see? They are alive, but unconscious" he pointed to something. On a side, there were glass coffins. And in them, people. "but my brother isn't king yet. So i have to keep them like this" he said disgusted.
What did he mean. Brother? Who is his brother? And why is he so sure that his brother is going to be a king? She didn't understand.
   She realised. She was just a side character. She is going to be killed, appearing in this story for only some pages. Nobody will remember her. Nobody will know her story. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair because she lived like this only to be forgotten. Nobody apreciatted her. And as it looked right now, not even the Storian. But this is your faith if you are evil. To be forgotten. She wasn't a princess. She wasn't a witch. She was just some girl from foxwoods. And if you don't have the luck to be some royal figure or the son of a powerfull witch, you are a nobody.
"kill me already" the words leaved her mounth like they've been stuck there for so long. She then turned her face to the clear sky, ignoring the creature that wanted to kill her.

The snake was almost impressed. Nobody was this accepting with death. Every human he killed begged for mercy, screamed to be let alive. But this girl. This girl was asking to die.
"you won't die. But you wish you could" he said creepy.
  Scims flew to her body, turning her around. Now she was sitting on her knees. It hurt. It hurt bad. The scims were digging into her skin, as she was breathing harder and harder.
But she didn't scream. She didn't begged. She didn't disperate. She only waited. It was like she was again in the Doom Room. The same empty feeling. The same wish to die instead feeling that pain. The time passed so slow, that it almost stand on place. And more scims got on her body. Her eyes started tearing. She could tolerate pain, but she didn't like it. Her throat and chest felt heavier as seconds passed.

  He got bored of the girl that was playing games, so he went closer, taking her head up by her neck, so suddenly and agressive that her skin started to bleed.
She recognized him. From posters and papernews. He was the snake.

And the snake's eyes widened too when he saw her purple, sad eyes.

She wished to die. But he isn't some fairy godmother to fulfill wishes. He stopped the attempt of murder.

A single, lonely scim, got on her chest, when it suddenly became so hard and gripped in her skin so well that it'll leave a scar. And with those, she felt her head heavy and her eyes dry and tired. She had fallen again, in front of him. She'd fallen and hoped she won't wake up again.

  But not even wishes last forever.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

13.5K 476 20
''Of all the tales in all the kingdoms in all the Woods, you had to walk into mine.'' -Tedros Every four years, two are taken. No one knows where the...
67.6K 2.2K 14
"𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮." . ˚◞♡➳ 🕊*ೃ༄. ˚◞♡➳ 🕊*ೃ༄. ˚◞♡➳ 🕊*ೃ༄ "𝐎𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭...
49.7K 2.9K 18
She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended up in the arms of a mysterious being of...
979 38 6
Lying led her father to a good ending. Lying will be the sole reason for her death. But what if she started lying for the sake of an Ever After? "I...