He Was There When You Weren't...

By Jessica99xox

Peter and Chrissy have been best friends since childhood. They soon became inseparable, nothing could tear th... More

Introductions
The bottom of the High School food chain
Oscorp
A New Peter
No Show
How Could I Be Mad?

I'm not jealous of Gwen...

9 0 0
By Jessica99xox

Chrissy's POV:

This day needs to end already! There was more shit with Flash at lunch which caused Peter to take more of a beating. He refused to take a picture of Flash terrorising this kid and yeah... And to make it worse Gwen and Peter made small talk after in class. She was like "I know your name, I wanna make sure you know your name" oh please. I was sat behind them mentally throwing up over the awkwardness. I wouldn't be as pressed about it but I can't lie, she is so pretty. Just waiting for this class to be over!

The bell finally rang. "Right then guys, I know you've been waiting all summer for this trip so tomorrow is our visit to Oscorp! Meet outside by the school buses at 8:30, it's a big building, we'll be there all day!" Mr Fletcher informed the class.

As we leave the classroom I discreetly pull Peter away from Gwen, "Are you as excited as me for the trip?" I say sarcastically, I hate all things science. "It should be fun, Mr Fletcher is choosing our partners so hopefully I get Gwen." Peter replies.

That pit in my stomach is back again.

__________

We are half way home when Peter gets a call from Uncle Ben. "Hey Chris, I'm really sorry but I gotta run. I need to rush home and help my uncle with something in the basement. Are you okay walking the rest of the way back on your own or do you fancy a light jog with me?" He knows I can't run to save my life so I slap him on the shoulder. "You're hilarious, go. I'll talk later."

Peter gives me a hug, "Right, talk later. Bye" and he starts running off.
I wish that hug lasted a little bit longer, it was so warm and calming. Now I'm left alone and it's getting dark. I start walking again but at a faster pace, I do really hate walking alone. Peter and I always walk together.

__________

I messaged Peter as soon as I got home to let him know I got home safe, but no reply. It's now 10pm and still nothing. I try ringing him but nothing.

It's getting late so I head to bed as we have a long day tomorrow. I'm just about to turn off my lamp and I get a text from Peter.

Peter✌🏼
10:33pm
- Hey, sorry I missed your call. I was helping my uncle for ages and then I found something of my dads so I've just been looking through that. There's a few things I found about Oscorp so tomorrows trip should be interesting. Anyway, see ya tomorrow.xx

I quickly read and reply and turn off my lamp and try to fall asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...