π’Ÿπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽�...

By __oriana_x

Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him... More

Important Information
1. The New Guard
2. I Care
3. Trust Me
4. I Trust You
5. Changes
6. Quackity's Visit
7. Healing
8. Friends
9. I Haven't Seen the Light in Ages
10. Get Out
11. Taste of Normal
12. Back to the Routine
13. Seasons of Change
14. Snowfall
15. Christmas
16. Escape?
17. The Turn
18. Reign of Nightmare
19. Return
20. Planning
21. Figure in the Shadows
22. Escape
23. The Assassin and I
24. Not Safe
25. Freedom
26. Not Ready
27. Punz
28. Nightmares
29. I Agree
30. I Don't Trust You
31. Allegiance
32. I Trust You
33. Old Friends
34. Allies
35. Friends Again
36. Secret Base
37. The End
38. The Piglin King
39. Siblings
40. Return
41. Don't Leave Me
42. Origins
43. Old Times
45. Are You In?
46. First Meeting
47. I Can't Hurt You
48. Dying Again
49. Revival
50. Project Wake Up
51. Planning
52. The Festival
53. Hidden Allegiances
54. I Declare War
55. Roles Reversed
56. The First Attack
57. Plan B
58. Bombs Away
59. Realization
60. Help From the Shadows
61. Surprise
62. Drista
63. The Truth
64. Nightmares That Never End
65. Final Attack
66. Make Your Choice
67. Mercy
68. Family
69. Feelings
70. Back to The End
71. Not Over
72. The Truth
73. Bad Memories
74. You're My Home
75. Information
76. No More Hiding
77. New Start
78. Invites
79. Preparations
80. Happy Birthday
81. Party On
82. A Crashed Birthday
83. You Have to Choose
84. Love Over Power
85. New Ruler
86. Power
Ending (Happy)
Ending (Sad)
New Book!

44. I'm Back

3.6K 114 91
By __oriana_x

Art by @sennhah on Twitter

⚠️TOMMY MANIPULATION⚠️

Dream POV

I meet Y/N back at the base.

"So how'd it go with your visit?" She asks.

I pull of my mask and flop onto the bed.

"Eret agreed to be a figurehead king for me" I say. "What about you? Where'd you go?"

"I went to visit Bad" she says. "I asked him for an alliance and he asked if Skeppy and Ant could be in too."

"What did you say?" I ask. An alliance with the Badlands would be beneficial.

"I told him yes, if Skeppy and Ant would agree"

"Great, so we have Sapnap, Punz, Karl, George, Eret, Bad, and possibly Skeppy and Ant"

"What's our next move Dream?" Y/N asks.

"I want to tease them a bit more, make them on edge" I smirk at the thought. "Any other allies we wish to gather!"

Y/N counts on her fingers.
"Ponk, HBomb, Puffy, Niki, Eryn."

"Hmm okay. So you won't be mad if I terrorize your brothers a bit?"

"Well," she drags her fingers along the bed. "Tommy doesn't take it too well and I still care about him but you do want revenge so I'll allow it. Wilbur is unstable and toying with him won't bring anything too so keep you distance"

"You're right" I lie back down on the bed and start changing.

I see her turn around to face the wall and continue talking. I pull off my hoodie and shirt and quickly change.

"So I'm going to work on the meeting base with Punz. You can continue to terrorize, get revenge, and recruit allies."

"You're not going to be there with me?" I ask.

"No, they need to see you as the one to fear. They fear me but mostly because I'm anonymous, unpredictable, and quiet. You, they already fear but they need to be reminded of that."

"You want me to get revenge?" Y/N never was for violence in the beginning.

"Whatever revenge is necessary for you. And," she pauses. "I don't know. I get why my mom did this for a living. It feels good to hide your identity and fight."

"That's, interesting," I pause, not sure how to respond.

"Anyways it's late" I yawn and roll over in bed. She leaves the room to change and comes back in a blue hoodie and gray sweatpants.

I move over and let her lie down next to me in bed. Her fingers move to finger my hair and I reach out to touch her face.

I fall asleep, cuddled into her chest.

When I wake the next morning, Y/N is already up making breakfast.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah thanks"

I accept the eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice.

Y/N ruffles my hair lightly before going off to change. A few minutes later, she back on her Nightmare outfit with the mask dangling from her hand.

"I'll see you tonight" her lips brush a light kiss on my forehead. 

I smile as I watch her leave.

Why does she make me feel so good? I love her and she told me that she loved me but did she really mean it?

I quickly finish breakfast and dress in a white T-shirt, dark green hoodie, black jeans, dark green boots, a green hooded cloak and my mask.

I strap the armor on over it and grab my belt and weapons.

All armor is made of straps that go over clothing, including boots. It's just pieces that strap over the boots.

Drinking an invisibility potion, I head to Tommy's house. As I move closer, I hear a faint voice.

Tommy sits on the bench overlooking the morning sunrise.

"I'm scared," Tommy sniffles as he grabs another tissue. "Dream's going to come after me. He'll make my life a living hell"

Is he talking to himself?

"Why won't anyone help me? Tubbo, Ranboo, Phil, Wilbur, they didn't come to help me. They don't care. I thought we were friends"

I'm sorry to any c!Tommy fans, he's going to be the victim of Dream's manipulation once again.

I smile, knowing exactly how to get revenge.

As Tommy continues crying, I move onto his base, silently. I stand just in front of the sign, fixing the tripwire, and waiting for him to enter.

After a few more minutes, I hear Tommy stand up and say "No, I'm not going to let this get to me. I'll face Dream like a man when he finds me"

I can't help but silently laugh. This is going to be so much fun, falling in the hole once is bad, but twice, he'll wish he was dead.

Tommy walks through the door and I shove him backwards onto the tripwire. He stumbles backwards before falling in again.

He screams but this time, he doesn't have anything to help him get out. I close the opening and go down to a secret room, right next to the hole where I can talk to him.

"Tommyyyy" I whisper pressing myself against the wall.

He gasps and strangers back. He doesn't know that it's all glass but looks like stone on his end. The room encircles the pit so I can look at him from all angles.

"D—dream" he stutters. "You're meant to be in prison. You can't be out"

"But I'm out. I earned it" I feel the rush of power again.

"No! No! You don't deserve it. You killed me to prove a point!"

"A good point. I can bring people back to life!" I laugh maniacally for effect.

"What do you want?" He asks glancing at all the surrounding stone.

"If you want out of here, all you have to do, is give me your discs"

"No, no. You're not even here!" Tommy tries to calm himself.

"Oh I am." I whisper softly. "I can see exactly what your doing this very moment. I know exactly what you were doing a few minutes ago"

"What was I doing?" Fear fills his eyes.

"I watched you on the bench, crying about how you had no friends. You said that you weren't going to let this get to you, you were going to face me like a man." I laugh.

"I—I am!" He stands up proudly.

"Really?" I whisper. "You know Ranboo had to go through this too. He hated me knowing him better than he knew himself. I know you Tommy, better than you do"

"This is all a dream, this can't be happening"

"Alright, play the disc in the chest then" I smirk.

Tommy's shaking fingers slowly reach for the disc and slip it into the jukebox.

"Hey Tommy, wanna drop your items in a hole?"

"I'm going to make everyday for you a living hell"

"Did you miss me?"

"Tommmyyyyyy"

Tommy falls to the ground, hands over his ears.

"Stop it man! Stop it please!" he wails tears falling to the ground.

"If you give me your discs, I'll make it stop"

"No! Never!"

"Have it your way then"

I turn up the volume and he cries louder.

"You're not a man, you're just a child. A small, annoying, child that no one wants. Your friends, family, even sister don't care about you"

Tommy sits up and stares at the walls.

"You know about my sister?"

"Yes, I know where she is actually"

"Is she alright? Wait, she died in the prison explosion. You're lying to me! Your stupid manipulation of won't work on me!"

"No, she survived. I'll let you see her but you have to do exactly as I say."

"Okay" he swallows and nods.

"You can't tell anyone that she's still alive, or you'll never see her again"

"Okay, what do I have to do?" Tommy asks.

The pieces of the puzzle fall into place.

"First, you need to save yourself. Give me the discs"

Tommy pauses for a minute and slowly reaches into his enderchest and pulls out Cat and Mellohi.

"Drop them in the hole over there" I say.

He drops them and I reach into the niche feeling the vinyl between my fingers.

"These better be the real ones" I remember when he gave me the fake discs.

"They are!" He yells still covering his ears.

I read the labels, C418 - cat and C418 - mellohi. I feel the grooves and flip them over. On the underside is a faint smiley face scratched in the center.

They're real.

I have them, at last.

I put them in my enderchest before climbing out of the room and placing TNT inside to destroy any evidence.

I open the top of the hole and peer down, no longer invisible, Tommy stares at me with fear.

"I'm baaaackkk" I smirk.

He screams out and I laugh at him.

Placing water down for him before running off to tell Y/N about my plan to terrorize her brother.

————————————————————————————

Will Y/N agree to help Dream with this?

What will Dream ask Tommy to do?

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 12.5K 27
((COMPLETED + EDITED!)) Dream is the Kingdom's most wanted thief. George is a Hunter sent to kill him, King's orders. When George makes the rash de...
47.1K 666 24
enemies to lovers !! **smut incl.** i NEVER write smut so please excuse if its bad. pls xoxo okok y/n and sapnap never got along, matter a fact she...
188K 8.4K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...
33.4K 628 11
You were fighting in the war between the dream smp and L'manburge when you were captured by dream and his gang. Over time you developed feelings for...