RamYa An Eternal Lovestory

By qwerty12345ind

A journey of two lost souls who find trust , comfort , solace and love In each other breaking the chains of t... More

The wedding
CHARACTERS
The First Feeling
A shock
The destined meet
So They Met, Again!!!
The proposal
Yes And Call
First Date
Date Continues.....
She said...Yes!!
The family talks
First drive
Engagement
Hearts
Bakery talks
💛 Haldi💛
Shopping
Mehndi💚
Office
A start
One forever
Married ..!!
Meri biwi....
Apologizing her
First Night
Welcome home Priya
Their room
I Trust My Husband
Talks and thoughts
Her care.
I still love her...
Moments
Unsaid Feelings
Engagement
Coffee talks and more....
Care...
Them❤️
Far yet close.
The gang and 🔥❤️
Back to normal?
Mr Husband ❤️
Priya and her talks
That him❤
First confession❤️ ? sort of...
Revelation and ❤️
Truth and trust
Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya❤️
Them.. uff...❤️✨
Ram❤️
Misunderstandings and silence.
Broken souls.
Priya's guilt...
Hug and a start❤️
Night , them and roses❤️
Their convo ❤️😂
Growing closer❤️
For him❤️
Start of a Lovestory?❤️
Ram , Priya and love?
Solace and Smiles❤️
More than Friends?
First Kiss❤️🔥
Bomb to blast 😂
Cutie Priya and Mr Husband ❤️
Priya Ram Kapoor❤️
Dance , Kiss and feelings ❤️
Oops , Periods
Feelings ❤️❤️
Who's the man?
My wife and more❤️❤️
World's best husband?
Yearning for him💔💕
I can't live without you 💕❤️
Suprise ✨
Ram ❤️
All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤️
Announcement..!!!
Romance..uff❤️🔥
I'll never leave you...
Smitten by him❤️💕
Mere paas tum raho❤️...
The depth of his heart❤️💔
Trip🏔️❄️✨
Shimla and Them🏔️❤️
Kiss , feelings and hearts ❤️
Romance 💕 Priya's feelings
I'll miss you❤️💕
Night date and talks❤️❤️
Romance, jealousy , fighting...
Mrs Jealous Ram Kapoor
Growing Closer,by heart,by body ❤️🔥
Romance💕Mystery?🤨
Priya in love?❤️💕🥺
Tere sang Yaara...❤️💕
Their marriage, Their everything ❤️
Let's feel and fall in LOVE❤️🔥
Ram Priya~Adi Ram❤️

You are special baby..❤️💕

2.5K 89 57
By qwerty12345ind

It was 4 in the evening and Ram came to his room . He looked around For Priya but she was no where to be found . Her phone kept ringing continuously , so Ram answered the call .

Ram - Hi Vikram

Vikram - Hey...

Ram - woh Priya nahi hain , isiliye maine utaaya hain.. sorry..

Vikram - Nahi nahi..it's absolutely okay Ram..

Ram - Kaise ho ?

Vikram - I am great , tum kaise ho ?

Ram - I am also great yaar.. actually main Priya se number leke tumhe hi call karne waala tha...

Vikram - oh..why ?

Ram - First of all thank you for that halwa , it was just yumm...aur dusri baat kal meri behan shivi aur mere brother in law Akshay shaadi hain , tum toh jaanthe hi ho..

Vikram - yah..Priya ne bataaya hain...

Ram - So yes , main tumhe invite kar raha hoon...We all will be more than glad and pleased to have you here tomorrow....ho sake toh zaroor aana...

Vikram - Of course aaunga yaar..and maine Priya ko ek bohot important baath bolne ke liye phone ki hain i Don't know usse pata hain yah nahi......

Ram - woh nahi aayi hain...

Vikram - main tumhe hi bol detha hoon..tum usse yeh baath forward karlena...

Ram - okay...kya hua?

Vikram shared some news with Ram and Ram squealed in excitement.

Ram - what ? Is it true ?

Vikram - totally...

Ram - I am super happy now...and i guess Priya had come back.. I'll inform her..

Vikram - You must...

Ram - Bye...

Vikram- Bye...

Ram turned around to find Priya coming in with shopping bags and pouches. She looked tired and dumped them all on the sofa.

Priya - Aap aa gaye..

Ram - Yah...and...

Priya - Mr Kapoor just give me sometime , I'll go and freshen up.. we'll talk then...I need a shower very badly...

Saying so Priya left to washroom and Ram hurriedly went out of the room .

After a 25 mins of refreshing and warm shower Priya came out to find Ram not being around.

"Kahan chale gaye , kahan toh tha main shower lene ke baad baath karenge..."

She went to take her phone that she saw a note beside it.

"Come up , to the terrace . Something as beautiful as you as you is waiting there"

She was clueless about what he has planned .

She reached the terrace to find a very beautiful setting of camping dinner . Beside the swimming pool , with huge white curtains in the background there was a small cosy white tent with candlesticks , lights , food and comfortable seating .

Priya smiled seeing this set up and knew it was all her husband's efforts . She looked around but he wasn't there . She was about to call him that she found two arms twirling around from back by her waist. She knew it was Ram . She kept her hands over his and turned her head back to see him .

Ram - yaar tumhare baal..god...

Saying so he moved her hair to one side and was mesmerized seeing her . Her face was just a few centimetres away from his. She was in a peach chikankari short kurti which looked glittery in the moon light . She had her hair lose , mangalsutra around her neck and a coral pink gloss which made her lips look breath taking. She was smiling looking Into his eyes and Ram found his heart beating faster . She hit on his hand bringing him back into the real world.

Priya - kahan kho gaye ?

Ram - woh.. kuch nahi..bas..

Priya - kya hua ? Aur yeh sab setting , decoration kyun ? Kuch special hain?

Ram - of course hain...

Priya - kya ?

Ram smiled and moving closer to her cheeks , digging his nose into it , he said.

Ram - My wife got promoted . Now she's the Head of the department of English and literature in Mumbai's one of the best universities... Isn't it an achievement?

Priya was surprised as she didn't share this news with him yet.

Priya - Aapko kaise pata?

Ram - woh sab baitke bhi baath kar sakthe hain....first chalo let's go...

He pulled Priya to the tent area and asked.

Ram - kaisa hain ? Actually yaar maine khud arrange ki hain..aur zyaada waqt bhi nahi tha..i hope tumhe acha laga hain..warna...

Priya kept a finger on his lips and said.

Priya - shh..mujhe acha laga.. bohot acha laga...You did this all by yourself , what else more will I expect? Your efforts are all that matters to me....

Ram smiled and Said.

Ram - Aao baito...

Priya comfortably sat on the soft pillows and Ram settled beside her . Their arms were rubbing each other's and Ram entangled his hand with hers.

Ram - Toh...

Priya - toh....

Ram - Khaaye ?

Priya - mujhe aapse kuch poochna hain....Aapko pata kaisa chala ki..

Ram - ki tum HOD ban gayi ho ?

Priya- Haan....

Ram - woh Vikram ne call kiya tha tumhare phone pe....tab maine call lift ki aur usne bataya ki meri wife ko promote Kiya Gaya hain....And main jaantha hoon main kithna excited tha..like baby finally...I know tum isse zyaada deserve karthi ho...but jo bhi hain....your every achievement must be celebrated...Main wahin tumse baath karna chahtha tha par tum toh bina sune hi chali gayi.. isiliye mujeh idea aaya ki main kuch tumhare liye plan karoon.. toh maine yeh Kiya...waise aap kab baathane waali thi mujeh yeh...

Priya - woh bataane waali thi..par mujhe laga aap shaadi ke kaamon main busy honge and all.. isiliye maine...

Ram - isiliye tumne nahi bataaya..kyaa yaar.....main duniya ki kithni bhi important kaam hi kyun na kar raha hoon..tumhare liye hamesha mere paas time hoga...aur yeh toh..it's your hardwork, it's your blood and sweat that has finally been blossomed now...how would I miss to feel and celebrate this moment?

Ram smiled saying This and Priya had tears blurring her eyes . Ram saw this and immediately cupped her face and asked.

Ram- Priya kya hua?

Priya smiled and caught his hands and said.

Priya - kuch nahi...

Ram took a tissue and tenderly wiped her eyes .

Ram - toh phir yeh aansoon kyun?

Priya - woh..aise hi..kushi ke aansoon hain...

Ram - kushi ke ?

Priya - haan...waise aap proud hain ?

Ram - Of whom ? Of you ? Of your this achievement?

Priya nodded her head .

Ram smiled and brushing her cheeks with his thumb softly , he said.

Ram - Priya i was always Proud of you , always..!! I am proud of the woman you are . I am proud of the person who you shaped into . I am proud of your courage , your strength and your honesty. Of course I am even more proud after this , but a simple tag or promotion can never be greater than your pure heart . The first thing that I ever felt for you was respect , and with time that had progressed into Pride . And jab bhi koyi mujhe poochta hain , aap Priya ke husband hain , yah phir jab koyi mujhe Priya ke pati bolke introduce karta hain , tab mujhe Jo mehsoos hotah hain woh bayaan karpaana mushkil hain...I was , I am and I'll forever be proud of you baby.....

This was too overwhelming and heartening . Priya immediately fell in his arms and hugged him by wrapping her arms around his torso and nestling her head in his chest . Ram tightly hugged her back and kissed her hair.

Ram - Acha...please bataao kya hua ? Ro rahi ho?

Priya - Haan...

Ram- kyun....

Priya - ab main ro bhi nahi sakthi kya ? Kushi ke aansoon hain.....

Ram - Kushi ke aansoon ho Kareena ke aansoon ho Karishma ke aansoon ho...main nahi dekh sakta tumhe rothe huye?

Priya burst out laughing loud hearing his stupid joke. She broke their hug and fell on the back pillow and laughed uncontrollably .

Priya - yeh kya joke...tha..god...

Ram kept looking and was totally lost in his wife . After a couple of minutes she said .

Priya - kya hua ? Kya dekh rahe hain ? Agle kharab joke ki planning toh nahi kar rahe hain....

Ram - tum main... tum main khoya hoon...Soch raha hoon ki agar tum nahi hothi toh mera hota ? Tumhare aane se pehle sochta hoon toh zindagi main kuch Tah hi nahi aur jab se tum aayi ho tab se tumahare alaawa kuch aur hain hi nahi hain..maine kuch toh ache karm kiye honge ki tum mujhe mili ho...like you are mine.... Priya everytime I see you i am just so grateful and thankful.....

Priya - Aur aap? Aap kuch nahi hain ? Aapko nahi lagta jisse aap mile hain woh kithna kush naseeb hain ?

Ram - mera kya hain Priya...main toh aisa hi hoon...mere jaise toh bohot saare honge...par tumhare jaise...nahi..Tum special ho..alag ho...

Priya scooted close to him and kept her hand over his face . Holding his face , caressing his beard , looking into his eyes she said.

Priya - You are special, very special. The way you hold my hand , like now and make me feel safe , makes you special . The way just your innocent eyes and pure smile makes me smile, makes you special . The lame Jokes which you crack just to lighten up my mood makes you special . The way you handle me , my Anger , my mood swings and Never complain about them makes you special . The way you always irritate me yet Also be the first person to wipe my tears makes you special . The way you stay awake when I don't sleep makes you special . The way you still keep looking for me though there are people around you and come to me the moment you see me makes you special . The way you plan and think about everything and everyone yet never forget to think about me makes you special . Every silent and loud effort you put in for our relationship to work makes you special . Your immense faith in me and acceptance of me ,my past and my flaws yet never and ever question me or judge me makes you special . The way you pull me hard towards you and make my heart crave for you and your presence makes you the most special baby. And if you aren't special,then i don't know who is special?

Priya smiled saying this. Ram pulled her into a hug and kissed her temple area . Priya hugged him back and said .

Priya - believe me or not , you are that man whom probably every girl dreams for . 

After a few minutes they broke their hug and Ram said .

Ram - khaana tanda ho jaayega.. let's eat ?

Priya - yah...

Priya was about to serve that he said .

Ram - main khilaaun ? I'll.....

Priya smiled and nodded her head.

Ram served naan and dal makhani and kept the first morsel in Priya's mouth.

Ram - kaisa hain?

Priya - Wow , very tasty...Aap bhi khaayiye na....

Ram - yah...

Priya - waise aap ko Vikram ne sirf yeh bathaaya hain kya?

Ram feeding her asked.

Ram - aur kya bataana tha?

Priya - woh actually Vikram ko bhi Promote kiya gaya hain...He's now a board member for visitors...

Ram - woh...Thats great...

Priya - Aur twinkle bhi....She's now the HOD of Psychology department...

Ram - Wow....Vik and Twinkle must be partying right now ah....

Priya - Aapko tho sirf ek reason chahiye hotha haina..party karne ke liye , haina.....

Ram - Aisa nahi hain....Par haan tumhari har choti badi achievement will surely be celebrated...

Priya smiled hearing him.

Ram - Yaar last bite khaalo na....

Priya - Kya last bite?Already maine bohot khaali hain....Kha kha ke moti ban jaaun kya?

Ram - yaar mujhe sach main koyi farak nahi padtha tum patli ho yah phir moti...Aur waise bhi ek bite se tum kuch 20 kgs put on nahi karogi..come on...

He fed her and Priya didn't have an option but to eat. Both completed having there dinner and Priya thanked him.

Priya - Thank you for you and this dinner . It surely was calming and relaxing after a very long day of mine...

Ram - Please yaar baalon ko math baandho...

Priya who was about to tie her hair stopped hearing Ram.

Priya - Mr Kapoor....

Ram- please please please....

Priya - fine...by the way time kya hua hain?

Ram - it's 9...

Priya - We must go and sleep soon..kal subah hi utna hoga na...

Ram - yah..

Priya - so let's go...

Priya and Ram went back to their room . 

Priya - just give me a couple of minutes , I'll take the call...

Priya went to the balcony to receive the call .She came back to find him looking at his phone and smiling .

priya - What is that that's making you smile so much?

Ram turned his phone to show Shivina's childhood pictures to Priya . She knew what must be going through him now. She sat beside him on the bed and Ram said.

Ram - yaar kal se woh ghar main nahi hogi aur sirf pictures main hogi..This thought itself is scaring me...

Priya wrapped her hands around his arms and said.

Priya - Mr Kapoor please aap...

Ram - kal raat Main Shivi ke room main tha...

Priya - haan , maine dekha..

Ram - woh isiliye tha kyunki woh kal rothe huye mere paas aayi...

Priya - kya?

Ram - haan..keh rahi thi ki usse darr lag raha hain..hum sab ko chodke nahi jaa sakthi hain...jab woh yeh sab keh rahi thi toh mujhe yahan...(pointing his heart ) yahan dard hua Priya...woh ab bhi bachi hain yaar...pata nahi kal wahan jaake kya karegi....

Priya - Mr kapoor please aap stress math lijiye..pata hain shivi sab kuch akele sambhaal nahi paayegi , par aapko pata haina Akki usse kithna pyaar kartha hain..maami..maa...sara..sandy....sab honge uske saath...

Ram - pata hain aur wahi baath mujhe himaath dethi hain ki sab bohot ache hain aur uska khayal rakhenge....

Priya - Aur waise bhi shivi kahan koyi doosri country jaa rahi hain , woh sirf 20 mins door hogi aapse....aap jab chahe tab usse mil sakte hain....

Ram smiled and Priya said.

Priya - We must sleep now....

Ram - yah....

Both of them slept on their side of the bed and covered themselves with a duvet . Ram kept tossing and Priya knew there was surely something.

Priya - mr Kapoor kya hua? Neend nahi aa rahi hain?

Ram - nahi aisa nahi hain...I am okay...

Priya - No , I know you are not okay...boliye kya hua hain?

Ram - Priya woh...

Priya - You know you can share anything with me....

Ram - Priya parso maa ka mrithyu din hain....She left us 33 years back on that day..

Priya felt numb hearing this . She couldn't even imagine the mental and emotional turmoil he was going through now. She knew how much he grieved the death of his parents.

Though he tried to smile , tears flowed down his eyes.

Priya - mr kapoor....

Ram - pata nahi maine tumhe yeh kyun kahan? mere alawa koyi nahi jaantha hain yeh baath...Adi bhi nahi....Ghar main bhi nahi..

Priya - toh acha aap har saal iss din akele rehkar andhar hi andhar marthe rehte hain...

Ram -Toh aur kya kartha Priya . Mera dard sab main baant tha? Nahi...teek hain agar main kisi ki kushi ke wajah nahi ban saka...par dard ka bhi nahi ban sakta aur ghar pe kehta bhi toh kaise...Mom ko kaisa lagega....Tumhe pata hain...Ek baar maine dad se kahan tah ki agar maa kabhi hume chodke nahi jaathi toh sab kuch kithna acha hotha...Aur yeh Mom ne sunn liya tha....Mujhe ab bhi yaad unhe kithna bura laga tha iss baath ka....Par kabhi mera matlab woh nahi tha Priya...Of course I don't see Mom, shivi , shubham or Mom's family as a burden or something....But that doesn't mean I don't miss maa.....Priya yeh sab bohot complicated hain, main shaam se issi khayaal main tha......

Priya couldn't imagine this storm going within him while he was smiling and having dinner with her . She woke up and forwarded him a glass of water .

Priya - first have this....

Ram sat up and took sips of water.

ram - I am sorry...I didn't want to share and disturb you but couldn't...

Priya - mujhse share nahi karenge toh aur kiss se karenge...

Ram - Priya main uss din kuch nahi kar paatha...Mom aur sabko yeh baath bathaake unhe bother nahi karna chahtha , infact kisi ko hurt nahi karna chahtha...

Priya - Toh Mom ko maa ke baare main baath karna acha nahi lagta ? Unhe maa pasand nahi hain kya?

Ram - aisa nahi hain Priya...Par mom..Maybe mom couldn't accept the fact that she is dad's second wife...par haan woh mujhse bohot pyaar karthi hain...

Priya smiled . She knew he would never think negative about anyone , and about nandini was impossible . She understood maybe there's bad blood between them . Priya observed that Ram's mom's name would never be taken in the house , it was just Ram who sometimes spoke about her, that's it . She knew Ram felt guilty for not being able to do anything for his mother. She knew he was helpless , She knew he didn't want to lose his family because of his past. 

Priya - Mr Kapoor...please don't think so much...it's late..you must sleep..hum kal baath karenge..okay?

Ram nodded his head and was about to sleep that Priya stopped him.

Priya - Ek minute...

She folded her legs and offered him to sleep in her lap.

Priya - Aapne hi kahan na aap maa ke godh main aise hi sothe the...aur aaj toh aap unhe kuch zyaada hi miss kar rahe honge..,,So feel it like maa's lap and sleep...You'll surely feel better...

Ram - Priya , Are you sure? Kal...

Priya - haan kal important hain...Par ithna toh kar hi sakthi hoon aapke liye...

Ram smiled and kept his head in her lap and Priya covered him with duvet . Within a few minutes he drifted into sleep . Priya kept her hand over his forehead and caressed his hair and thought to herself.

"Mujhe jab bhi lagta hain aapko puri tarah se jaan chuki hoon , tab hi mujhe pata chaltha hain ki aapke andhar bohot kuch chipa hain jiska muje andaaza bhi nahi hain. Kithna dard , kithna takleef khud ke liye chupaake rakha hain aapne? Aapke dil ke gehraayiaan ke baare main sochthi hoon toh darr lagta hain . Mujhe dard hotha hain toh main keh dethi hoon...har koyi aisa hi hain...par aap, uss dard ko akele hi bardaash karthe aa rahe hain ithne saalon se phir bhi muskuraathe rehte hain...kaise Mr Kapoor? But fine , jo kuch bhi hona tah hogaya....Now I promise you baby...Haan main shayad aapka dard puri tarah se khatam nahi kar sakthi...par usme aapka saath de sakthi hoon..usse baant sakthi hoon. Akela bohot seh liya aapne..par ab aur nahi..."

More than him , priya promised herself to stand by him no matter what . She knew he didn't deserve this pain . A man who brightens up every room he goes into and touchez every heart he talks to,can't always be in dark. He deserves all the love and happiness and she would give them to him.

Done..!!!

It's a 3.2K work update...!!!

raya_stann this is for you madam..!! I just hope you liked it K💕.!!❤️..And lol sorry for late update 🥴😂..!!

Thank you..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 158 1
Ram and Priya who were mere strangers to eachother help eachother to move on from the betrayal they got from their respective life partners.
15.2K 1.5K 28
𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒💙😉
7.9K 1K 22
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 40 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒😉
RaYa Snippets By its_PMG

General Fiction

12K 586 12
One shots, random story ideas, and musings centered around Ram Kapoor and Priya Sood❤️