Tied by Destiny (Completed)

Galing kay Bepannah_love

Karthik Reddy, a well known and one of the best cardiologist of Birmingham running his own hospital 'Reddys'... Higit pa

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Prologue - Our Bond.. Unnamed & Unknown
#KaIra💖
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (50k Love❤️)
100k Love💖

Chapter 50

8.2K 406 56
Galing kay Bepannah_love

The next day, Karthik wakes up early as usual and he skips his yoga routine as it was freezing outside. He goes out of his room to the kitchen to prepare hot coffee for himself and Aadhira, he didn't know if she would drink it or not but he wanted to prepare it for her. So he makes coffee for her, he knocks on her door thinking even if she doesn't take the coffee she will atleast look at his face and bang the door on his face.

He keeps waiting for more than 5 minutes yet she doesn't open the door. He goes into the patio and tries peeping into her room through the window, he sees that the curtains were still not open. He was getting worried as she had been sneezing a lot after playing in the snow. He takes the spare keys and opens her room door thanking God that she had not latched the door.

He goes into her room and sees her snuggled into the blanket, he removes the blanket a little and he looks at her holding her Pingu close to her chest. He looks at her, she still has Pingu.. I didn't know.. does she know I gave him to her.. ofcourse not.. if she knew she would have thrown him away in the dustbin for all I have done. She again pulls the blanket over herself shivering a little.

He sits down on her bed and touches her forehead, he feels her forehead burning "Oh no.. Aadhu you have high fever..". He runs to his room and brings out the thermometer, he sits next to her and caresses her hair "Aadhu open your mouth". She opens her eyes slightly and looks at Karthik and tries to sit up "Wh.. what ar.. are you doing here". Karthik stops her "Aadhu lie down.. you are burning with high fever.. let me check your temperature..".

She pushes his hand away "Karthik go.. go from here.. I can take care of myself.. go", Karthik looks at her shaking his head "Sure sure you can take care of yourself.. be quiet and open your mouth Aadhu". She turns away from him not opening her mouth, just then her phone rings. She was about to pick the phone but before her Karthik picks it up, he sees it's her mom and attends the call "Hello Amma".

Aadhira tries to sit up and snatch her phone from Karthik but he quickly moved away "Amma see na Aadhu is not feeling well.. I'm trying to check her temperature but she isn't letting me to". She says something after which Karthik switches the call on video, she looks at Aadhira "Aadhu what is this.. let him take care of you.. why are you not letting him check your temperature". She glares at Karthik who was smiling holding his hand over his mouth, her mom again looks at her "Glaring at him is not going to help.. so come on open your mouth.. Karthik check her temperature Kanna".

Aadhira keeps glaring at him and opens her mouth, he smiles and puts the thermometer in her mouth and checks her temperature. He takes it out to see her temperature is above 102 F, he gets worried seeing the temperature "Aadhu your temperature is really high.. I'll go get medicines", he turns to her mom "Amma I'll call you back.. don't worry.. I'll take care of her".

He runs to his room and searches in his medicine cabinet but his medicines cabinet didn't have any paracetamol. He goes back to her room, she was trying to get down from the bed "Aadhu what are you doing", she ignores him and continues to get down from the bed.

He goes near her and holds her hand to help her get down. She tries to pull her hand back from his but he holds her hand firmly. She was too tired to put energy into fighting with him so she just let's him be. She gets down from the bed and looks at him "What you want to come to the bathroom also.. leave my hand". He rubs his nape smiling sheepishly "Okay okay.. go..". She goes to the bathroom, during which time he calls Olivia and Charles.

Charles picks up his phone "Charles can you or Olivia come stay with Aadhira.. she is not feeling well.. I need to go buy medicines". Charles agrees and hangs up the call, Karthik goes to open the door and let Charles in. Aadhira comes out of the room and sees Charles and Karthik, she looks towards Charles "Charles why are you here early in the morning".

Charles looks towards her "Why.. can't I come early in the morning to your house", Aadhira shakes her head "No not like that". Karthik goes near her "Aadhu go inside.. and sleep", she ignores him and goes to the kitchen. Karthik follows behind her "Aadhu.. Aadhu.. listen to me.. Aadhira..", she continues to ignore him and takes out milk, she keeps shivering every now and then.

He takes the milk sachet out of her hand "Aadhu", she goes to take coffee powder and again he takes it out of her hand "Aadhira", she again goes to take a new mug as he had already filled her mug with the coffee he had prepared. He takes the coffee mug from her hand "Mrs.Aadhira Karthik Reddy are you going to listen to me or not", she turns towards him "No.. I will not.. what will you do".

He moves close to her and lifts her in his arms, she looks at him shocked "Hunn!!.. What are you doing.. put me down..". He shakes his head "You left me with no choice Mrs.Reddy", she struggles in his arms and tries to push him with her arms in response to which he just pulls her closer into his arms and takes her inside the room. Charles keeps grinning looking at them, Karthik makes her lie down on the bed "Aadhu better be a good girl and stay here.. elsee..".

She keeps looking at him blinking her eyes in surprise, he asks Charles to take care of her and goes to heat the coffee he made for her and gives it to her and then goes to get medicines for her. Charles smiles looking at Aadhira "Ahem Ahem..", she rolls her eyes and picks up the coffee "Shut up.. don't say anything.. your friend is an idiot.. I don't want to talk about him".

Charles chuckles "He is going crazy over you Aadhu.. and you still call him an idiot..", she smiles sadly "if only you knew what happened.. anyway let it be.. this is just temporary.. once he remembers his love Navya again he will push me away again!!.. so better to stay away from him than getting hurt again and again". Charles looks at her "What happened Aadhira", she looks elsewhere "Let it be Charles.. our relationship is way more complicated than anyone can understand.."

He smiles a little "Aadhu the way Karthik has been changing ever since you came into his life is not a simple thing.. he was never like this.. even when he moved into this neighborhood 6 years ago too he wasn't like this.. he has become more playful.. he has opened up a little more.. I don't know what it is between the two of you but it's creating a huge impact on him.. it's like all this time he was waiting for you only.."

She looks elsewhere, Charles smiles "It's okay Aadhu.. take your time.. I just don't want you both to suffer.. I know at times he can be an idiot.. a complete jerk and probably I'm being biased taking only his side.. it's just that I have seen him up close in the last 6+ years.. that's why.. anyway forget all this now.. sleep else your husband will come and strangle me for keeping you up".

She smiles a little and drinks her coffee, she puts the cup on the side table and closes her eyes to sleep. Charles keeps sitting next to her till Karthik comes back after getting medicines and an injection shot for her. Charles leaves once Karthik comes back, Karthik climbs on the bed and sits next to Aadhira.

He keeps caressing her hair "I told you na princess don't play in the snow.. wear some woolens and then go play.. see what you have done to yourself". He calls the hotel from her phone and informs them that she is sick and won't be able to come. He had already informed in the hospital that he won't be available today. Soon Jenny arrives, Karthik asks Jenny to prepare light breakfast and goes back inside Aadhira's room.

Aadhira stirs in her sleep and wakes up rubbing her eyes, she looks at Karthik sitting on her bed. She sits up with a jerk "What are you doing in my bedroom", he just ignores her words and takes out an injection. She looks at the injection with wide eyes and back at Karthik "What are you trying to do.. no.. no I won't take any injection.. go away..". Karthik chuckles "Godd Aadhu you are still scared of injections..", she looks elsewhere "No!! I'm not scared.. I just don't like them.. go away".

He laughs "Godd still a baby you are.. Jenny.. Jenny please come here", Jenny comes in. Karthik looks at her "Jenny hold this baby still.. she doesn't want to have an injection when she has high fever", Jenny smiles looking at them both. Aadhira turns towards Jenny with a puppy face "Jenny I'm fine.. see he is unnecessarily giving an injection", Karthik laughs looking at her "Still a drama queen". Aadhira keeps trying to convince Jenny not to let him give her an injection but in that time he puts the injection for her.

She was still trying to convince Jenny when she hears a "Done", from Karthik. She looks towards him shocked "How.. what.. how", he chuckles "it's done.. now you will have the breakfast that Jenny has made, have the tablets and sleep". She glares at him, Jenny goes to bring breakfast for her. She keeps glaring at Karthik and takes her phone, Karthik looks at her "What are you doing".

She ignores him still glaring at him and calls someone "Hey I won't be able to come today.. I'm not well". Once the other person replies, she turns to shoot a sharp look at Karthik and disconnects the call. She turns towards him shooting glares "How could you use my phone without my permission", he just smiles "I just called and informed them that you won't be working today.. nothing else".

She keeps glaring at him and does something on her phone. He just chuckles "What did you change your password to.. Karthik the idiot.. or I hate Karthik", she turns towards him "Don't be self obsessed.. I'm not adding anything related to you". She again turns towards her phone, he just chuckles looking at her, how cute.. so predictable you are Aadhu.. and still denying that you are not changing your password. She smiles proudly and sets her phone down.

Jenny brings in her breakfast, she smiles at Jenny and has her breakfast after which Karthik gives her the tablets which she eats glaring at him. Once she has her tablets, she turns to Karthik "Go now.. go to your room..", he chuckles "I'm not going anywhere.. I'm here to take care of you.. I'll be here". She looks at him shooting him sharp looks "I can take care of myself..", he looks at her and caresses her cheeks "I know.. but I want to..".

She glares at him removing his hand "I don't want you to.. out.. out of my room..". She moves to get down from the bed "If you don't go I will go", he nods "Okay Okay.. I'm going fire breathing dragon.. but you sleep". He goes out of her room and smiles thinking, Offo.. this girl na.. Aadhu I will come back once you are asleep. He keeps checking every now and then peeping inside her room, once he understands that she slept, he goes inside the room and climbs on the bed sitting next to her.

He keeps caressing her hair, Aadhu.. there is so much we need to talk about but you don't even want to look at me.. but it's okay I'll wait. He leans down and kisses her forehead, she snuggles into his lap, he was startled. She was whispering something in her sleep, he leans in closer to hear her "Karthik.. don't go away..". His eyes glisten hearing her, I will not go away my fairy princess.. I will not..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

65.6K 5.4K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
2.7M 119K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
51.4K 2.5K 74
He was a ruthless business man. Meet Arjun Venkatraman CEO of AV Tech, one of India's biggest tech companies. He is a cold blooded boss who would st...
1.5M 59.9K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...