My Quirky Love

By Imisshoe

This book can be read as a stand alone Greyson Blake Rosen-Hower Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a... More

Chapter 1: The floor is lava
Chapter 2: Three idiots
Chapter 3: Loner
Chapter 4: Stranger Danger
Chapter 5: Mr. Hoodie
Chapter 6: cute dresses
Chapter 7: Popeyes
Chapter 8: Intelligence
Chapter 9: Adopted
Chapter 10: catch you
Chapter 11: Excessive
Chapter 12: Kung Fu Master
Chapter 13: isn't he in Star wars?
Chapter 14: Twin
Chapter 15: Stud
Chapter 16: Old man who sells Fried chicken
Chapter 17: Male pregnancy
Chapter 18: The Rosen-Howers
Chapter 19: hemorrhoids and cushion seats
Chapter 21: Cunning Mrs. Rosen- Hower
Chapter 22: Bouncy castle
Chapter 23: God help me
Chapter 24: Let's talk about Periods
Chapter 25: dimples
Chapter 26: English 101
Chapter 27: Gagged
Chapter 28: Alligator
Chapter 29: Mrs. Austin Power
Chapter 30: Operation first date
Chapter 31: Alfred the AI
Chapter 32: Who runs the world
Chapter 33: Junk
Chapter 34: Pesky Flies
Chapter 35: Mr. Mute
Chapter 36: Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Chapter 37: snakes and ladder
Chapter 38: suspicious
Chapter 39: Elephant's trunk
Chapter 40:Pollination
Chapter 41: Extinction
Chapter 42: Cockroach and Mold
Chapter 43: Camping
Chapter 44: 911
Chapter 45: Chokehold
Chapter 46: Procreation
Chapter 47: Purple Unicorn Onesie
Chapter 48: kidnap
Chapter 49 Are You ready?
Chapter 50: The chaotic plan
Chapter 51: Sky is the limit
Chapter 52: K.O
Chapter 53: Five years
Chapter 54: Power
Epilogue

Chapter 20: Are you rich?

24.9K 1K 116
By Imisshoe

Sunshine's POV

Grey Grey's family was very interesting. Does all family do this? There's no dull moment. They are all very open. It looks like I am not paying attention but I do.

I am covered with confetti, glitters and unknown white powder from head to toe. Initially I thought Greyson's parents will scold Gabriel but James just sigh and shakes his head while he let Ella  continuously pour the confetti's to his head.

"Gabriel." James called.

Gabriel took the brunt of the explosion. His face was fully covered by the white stuff. You can only see his eyes.

"Yes pops?" As he speak white powder comes out of his mouth. It was so funny.

"What's this white substance?" James ask.

"Coccaine." Jamison butts in.

"Huh? Coconut?" Ella ask. She's still continuously pouring this time the white powder on James head while looking at James for explanation.

"Not Coconut Love. It's better that you don't know." James patiently explained.

To my surprise and to James horror Ella swipe her finger on the table then she proceed to lick her finger containing the powder.

"Love!" James shouts and cup Ella's face. He's convincing her to spit it out.

"If this powder made your mommy ill Gabriel you better believe me I'll whoop your ass into the next galaxy." James voice was so scary I even got goosebumps on my whole body.

Where's the funny and sweet James a few minutes ago? Where did he go?

"I swear Daddy it was just baby powder!" Gabriel exclaim.

He runs to Ella who's currently pouting at James. Gabriel grab Ella from James and hug her tightly.

"Mommy! I am so sorry! I swear I did not mean any harm." Gabriel wailed.

Ella pats Gabriel's back comfortingly and murmur something that we can not hear.

James arms was across his chest glaring at Gabriel.

Ella let go of Gabriel and look at James.

"I am sorry that I made you worry Gideon. I mean I lick that bath dynamite-

"Bombs" James butt in.

Ella narrows her eyes playfully "fine bath bombs and nothing happened. I know that Gabriel learned his lesson. Right honey?"

Gabriel nodded. "Next time I'll just use powdered milk instead of baby powder."

James arched his eyebrow.

James was staring at Gabriel which makes Gabriel squirm.

"Sorry daddy. I'll be careful and be considerate next time."

James after a beat nodded and hug Gabriel.

"I know you love to experiment son and you know I support you wholeheartedly even if I repair the whole estate but please take in mind that your mom has the tendency to taste everything. So warn me in advance next time so that I can watch out for your mommy. Do you understand?"

Gabriel nodded.

James kiss Gabriel's cheek and forehead.

"GROUP HUG!" Ella shouted.

Ameera, Jamison and Parker run towards Ella and joined their group hug. Greyson gently drag me to the pile, I tried to protest but it falls on deaf ears. Ella opened her arms wide enough so Grey and I can fit in to their group hug.

I am so happy.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

After the group hug we all went back to our seats.
Grey's apologizing profusely while removing all the confetti that was stuck to my hair.

"I am so sorry precious for this."

I smile at Greyson.

"What are you sorry for Grey Grey? Can't you see? I am happy and enjoying this. I am grateful that you invited me."

Greyson sigh in relief.

''I don't think this stuff will be remove just by picking on it. I think a shower would be the best option."
Greyson said.

"Fine by me." I shrug my shoulders.

"Come on then." Greyson hold my hand and we stand up.

"Where are you going Grey?" Ella ask Greyson. James was talking to one of their staff and periodically glancing at his wife to check on her.

"Sunshine needs a shower mommy." Greyson explained.

Ella cutely lift her eyeglasses up her eyes and replied "That's a good idea! Gideon come on. Let's take a shower!"

James  look at his wife and nodded eagerly.

James lift Ella in his arms and runs up the stairs. We can all hear Ella's giggle. For a second I got worried because James might trip on the stairs. Their staircase has so many steps after all.

"Eew." I turn around and saw Grey's siblings are grimacing.

Why?

I look up at Greyson for some kind of explanation but he just shook his head at me.

Owkie dowkie then.

Grey look at Ameera and said "Can you please lend Sunshine some clothes Princess?"

"Oh no. It's okay." I tried to protest but as usual it falls on deaf ears.

"Absolutely. Come on." Ameera excitedly replied.

She lead the way and we follow her. Jamison, Parker and Gabriel also followed.

It was fascinating to see an elevator inside a house.

"Why do you need an elevator?" I ask.

Jamison shrug his shoulders "Easy. We are lazy."

"I am the exception!" Ameera exclaimed.

"True. Ameera rarely use the elevator."
Parker agreed.

Apparently their room are all on the third floor.

Ameera told me to take a shower first and then she'll deliver my clothes.

I agreed.

Greyson opened his room and I was shock. His room was so massive. It was bigger than my parent's house.

I

t was all in black. Oddly enough this color make me feel calm.

I love it.

His bed was so big ,6 people might even fit there.

He usher me inside his bathroom and for the love of Jesus Christ, I can't even comment anything.

I Glance at Greyson wide eyed.

"Are you rich?" I whisper.

Greyson stare at me for a moment and simply replied "Privilage."

I furrow my eyebrows. "What does that even mean?" I honestly ask.

"It means Precious that my father worked his ass off to gave us this kind of life. I don't want the word "rich" because it sounds like we don't work for all of this things when in truth we do. Yes we have a good start in life because we have money but we never take advantage of it. You can ask daddy later so that you can understand."

I nodded in understanding. Asking James about personal stuff is a little bit intruding his privacy right?

I am homeless for 8 years. In those times, I encounter some stuck up people and they are not even that rich.

When I met Greyson's family they immediately ooze out warmth and they are very welcoming which is very unusual with the typical well off family.

"Come on Precious. I'll set up the shower for you."

I entered his bathroom and was confused why his shower has a screen and multiple buttons.

"The screen show the temperature of your water, the pressure of the water and you can also play music on the whole bathroom. It has also has a voice command feature."

Wow.

"You want the water warm?hot? What do you prefer precious?''

"I can use hot water?" I ask surprise.

Greyson furrow his eyebrow.

"In the shelter it was always cold water." I explained.

"Then warm water then."

"Do you want to play some music while you take a shower?"

I shook my head. I don't even know any singers.

"Is this warm enough for you?" Greyson ask.

I place my hand under the shower and I was surprise that the water feels warm.

I nodded at him smiling.

He carefully prepare the towel and bathrobe I can use and even slippers. Of course it was all in black.

"I'm just showering on our spare bathroom okay?" Greyson reminds me.

I thank him.

He went out of the bathroom and I start to take the best shower of my life.

All his shampoo, conditioner and soaps smells so good.

Can I take it all home?

I was thoroughly surprise whenever I move out under the shower the water stops flowing.

Wow. How many times did say that word already.

I finish showering and I was again surprise when the floor is not cold and slippery.

What kind of sorcery is this?

In the shelter the tiles was so cold,  it goes through your bones. Don't even mention the toilets seat. Those things are so cold in the early morning. It will literally wake you up.

I wear the bathrobe and the slippers. I bundle my red hair on the towel that was provided by Greyson.

I went out of the bathroom and was surprise that Greyson's already lying on the bed reading a book.

He look at me from head to toe.

His stare feels different.

Does he want to borrow the bathrobe I'm wearing? Perhaps this is his only robe and he lent it to me.

"Youre clothes are here precious." Greyson gruffly said.

He hand out a sealed clothes and I thank him.

I open the pack and the clothes still have tags on them. I squint on one tag to know what it said $299 and it's an underwear.

So expensive.

For my sanity I tug the tag with my eyes close. I even spy one tag with 4 numbers.

Someone knock on the door and I shouted whoever that was to come in.

Greyson entered and he looks at me again from head to toe and he sigh in relief.

What's his problem?

He drag a hidden chair from the corner of his bathroom and told me to sit down.

It was to high for me so he lift me so I can sit properly.

Greyson brings out a hair blower. I know what that was but I never use it.

He opened a drawer and produce brush.

"I'l dry your hair Precious. Is that okay?" Greyson ask.

I nodded mutely.

Greyson smiled and he looks excited.

I spying on him through the mirror in front of me. In our position, Greyson's still taller than me. He expertly dry my hair and I did not even feel any ounce of pain. He was very gentle when he was combing and drying my hair.

"Done." Greyson said proudly.

For the first time my hair look so soft. I touch my hair and it really was soft.

"Do you think I should cut my hair until here?" I point up to my shoulder.

"If you want precious. Do you want me to accompany you?"

"Accompany where?" I ask.

"To the salon. Or we can go to mommy's salon downstairs and let her stylist cut your hair."

"She has a stylist? You even have a salon here?" I ask baffled.

Greyson smirk at the mirror and said "Mommy's stylist is daddy."

I raise my eyebrow at him.

"James?"

Greyson nodded.

"I mean sure if he's okay with it but I can also ask Miss Lorna to cut my hair like usual."

Greyson shook his head.

"I can ask daddy then if he's busy I'l take you to one of our salon. Okay?" He negotiated.

I nodded and teased "I was surprise you don't know how to cut hair."

"Oh trust me Precious, for you I will learn how to. I realize that it gives me immense pleasure to take care of you."

I blush.

How sweet.

To Greyson's horror I jump from my seat while he is returning all the things he used.

"Precious! Did you hurt yourself?!"
I shake my head no.

Greyson sigh. " I know that I didn't ask you but will you sleep here? It's late."

I didn't even think about it. I just immediately replied "YES" which made Greyson laugh.

We walk back to his bed  holding hands. Grey ask me on which side I sleep which I replied right.

Without any warning I jump on his bed and my God! His beds felt like I am on a cloud. His bed in his office is nothing compared to this bed.

"I love your bed Grey Grey!" I shouts.

Greyson has a small smile on his lips.

While I was professing my love to Greyson's bed a doorbell was heard.

I look up at Greyson and he stroll to his door.

A smiling Ella peek inside Greyson's room.

"Ready for me to check your bumbum Grey?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 539 31
We stand in silence, as I sip my water, and he watches me do it. Finally, he breaks the silence. "I'm sorry if I... offended you by sleeping in your...
85K 3.8K 28
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #6 " O-one portrait.. " I whispered, and he replied. " That's all I want, Rose.. " He said, sounding very sens...
712K 21.9K 57
"Out and about to explore the world, Dora?" A deep voice behind me laughed. Of course I knew who stood there but I thought he had left hours ago and...
5.1K 116 19
🎀𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲🎀 16+ (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬...𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲) 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 is a struggling artis...