Moonstruck | KTH ✓

By thefictionalfeauture

She's my sanity. I'm insane without her. ___________________________________________ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡ... More

..
CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
C h e a t e r s
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24
CH-25
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31
Epilogue

CH-26

1.6K 68 3
By thefictionalfeauture

EMMA

It was a monday morning. I won't say I was from those people who took mondays as start-ups. In fact I was the normal one. I despised them. I don't want to go to the damn college right after I had an amazing sunday with my boyfriend at home.

Taehyung was off for office after he'd dropped me off to my college. I was currently sitting on bench in the park waiting for my first class of the day which was of Biology. I was, as of now, looking forward to it. I didn't feel the grumpiness now after sitting in the park with the chilly wind breezing that I had back in bed when Taehyung was trying to wake me up.

I felt great when he lovingly bid me off when lots of kisses and hugs though.

I was a Science lover. At least what others thought about me. I was, along with Lucy, very good in this. I hated maths. I was downright terrible in it too. I guess that's why I hate it? I dunno. I was good in every subject but maths. Thanks to Taehyung though, he's always been the one teaching me it to at least pass. He's a genius if I may add.

I looked down on my phone's screen to check the time. I still had fifteen minutes for my class. I plugged in my headphones and played Ophelia by The Lumineers. It had been my mood lifter song ever since I had seen a Young Royals edit on tiktok with this song.

Well, if you don't already know then let me tell you now. I have three obsessions. Taehyung being the first, books and music. I love to read romance and thriller novels. Well, if you ever get the chance to take a look at my bookshelf back at home which, no doubt, Taehyung arranged just for me when I moved in with him, you'll see that most of the books are..ahem..Gay Romance. I am a sucker for gay romances that sometimes Lucy questions about my sexuality. Well, jokes on her I'll read whatever I love to. And yeah, Taehyung never questions anything but watch me read.

My fav movie is Call Me By Your Name. I was a mess when I first watched it. I would literally start crying randomly on just a thought of it. Taehyung was more worried than ever with my frequent little crying session. It was nothing new though. I cause him more chaos than a child would but it was him who proposed first. I warned him before but he was too determined to make me his'.

The song ended and Paradise by Chase Atlantic started to play. This song makes me feel all those good vibes I don't know how to name. It's been Taehyung's favorite song too ever since he listened to it for the first time through my mouth when I didn't realize I was singing out loud. I was like that when I set the volume to the maximum in my earphones.

So, yeah. It's time to get up. I stood up from the bench after shoving my earphones in my backpack and walked towards my first class.

I was in an awfully good mood this monday.

After grabbing my books from the locker I walked straight to the classroom. It was almost filled with half of the students as the others were still coming. I went to sit down on my permanently seat which in the back corner of the classroom near the window. It was my fav too.

I loved being in my classroom most of the time in college. It had a gloomy vibe to it which I found so calming that I believed if I ever got depressed by watching and reading sad books and movies I could just cone here and listen to music with Taehyung and I'd be as good as new.

In between my thoughts I saw Lucy enter the room with an unusual straight face. She wasn't smiling energetically as she always does in the mornings and make me feel like throwing up. She wasn't bouncing towards me excitedly either. Something has to be wrong. She didn't send me her stupidly cute Good Morning message this morning which was concerning to the point I suddenly felt anxious.

I watched quietly as she made her way to me with her head down. I wasn't sure if she even has seen me yet. I finally managed to bottle up the shock and say something.

"Um...Hi! What's up, buddy?" I asked looking at her expectedly. She seemed startled when my voice hit her eardrums. Guess she really didn't see me at all and was just instinctively walking in the same direction as always.

"Oh..Hi, Em. N..nothing, I'm alright. How about you?" She rather tried to get the attention off of her than greeting me. It was starting to make me worried.

She hurriedly sat down on her seat beside me and put her enormous book down on the bench. While doing so her bruised red wrist was visible to my now wide eyes. Oh my god. Not again.

"Lucy, what is this? What happened to your hand?" I asked her whilst panicking, not caring the stares we got from how loud my voice came out.

Lucy looked taken aback as she eyed her wrist. She quickly shoved her hands into her hoodie's pockets which barely covered her bruised wrist. She tried to avoid making an eye contact with me which made me downright sure that my assumption was true.

Lucas had hit her again.

That son of a bitch proved what I said to Lucy was true when he first raised his hand on her. I told her he's not going to change. I told her she should leave him. I told her she could be just alright but she didn't listen. She never does when it comes to Lucas. She loved him too much for him just to take an advantage of her.

I told Lucy that enough was enough when we both bumbed onto Lucas kissing another woman who looked at least five years older than him in the park we would always go when we were too happy or just too sad. That day we were too happy. But she refused to even break it out to him that she just saw him cheating with her own eyes.

She probably would've noticed the sudden blank look on my face was an indication that I knew. I knew exactly what the matter was. And I was not going to let it happen again. No matter what I'd have to do. She does not deserve this after everything that she's done for that ungrateful bitch of a man. I stood up from seat and stood straight in front of her. Our eyes never blinking while we gazed into each other's. I could see the fear mixed with utter sadness in her innocent eyes. I could hear her heart beating frantically. I wanted to tell her that I was there for her. I was and will always be there for my friend just like she has been with me in everything. I wanted to make her feel just the same way she did before Lucas came crashing in her colorful life. I wanted to kill him.

The things that I felt right there were overwhelming. I didn't know if it was sadness. Fear, anger or hatred. Maybe all of them combined because in the heist of them I didn't know when I grabbed her wrist which wasn't injured and rushed out of the classroom. She didn't protested but I didn't miss the panicked look on her face before I forced my legs to move. I dragged ourselves outside the building shoving past the students that came in the way. All the way ignoring Lucy's listen to mes.

What was there to listen? I couldn't really bear her defending that fucker at the moment. Not ever actually.

I snatched my phone out of my jeans pocket at messaged Ali, the driver, that I wanted a car right now. I immediately got a response with him saying that he was already on his way to here. I shoved the device back into my pocket carelessly. I didn't care to pick it up from the ground where it fell from my wasted attempt to place it in my pocket safely. I was too consumed taming my heavy breathing. I was mad mad. I could feel the blood rushing to my head.

From the corner of my eye I saw Lucy picking my phone up from the floor and extended her hand to hand it to me with shaky hands. I looked at her as she avoided eye contact and focused on looking at my chest.

"Calm down, Emma. At least tell me what we're doing here?" Her voice held no emotion to it. She wasn't even panickingly like a few moments ago. I slowly took my phone from hand which was hanging in the air from the past five minutes. She withdrew her hand still not looking at me. It was enough now. I couldn't bear it anymore. It was getting too much and today's been the limit. It was over the edge and now it had to stop. I let my tears fall as I saw my friend slowly moving her head to look at me. And I finally saw the decision swimming in the sea of her own tears. I extended my hand out for her. She didn't hesitate for a moment and wrapped her hand around mine as we gripped each other's hand in a tight fist.

We were going to get Lucas rot in hell.

¡¡¡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 28 16
Souls? You can have one right? Or maybe two? In one body? I'm crazy I'm normal I'm a lunatic I'm obsessive Why can't I get over you Why did you forge...
11 0 10
Hyung, i can't live without her. Do something.. I can't imagine my life without her. First i think its my hallucinations, my attraction but no jin...
18.6K 882 25
Park Jimin... A handsome guy... 19 years old... a heartthrob... every single girl in the college drool over him... he's a player, handsome, flirty an...
176K 8K 124
❝ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ.❞ ɪ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ ꜱqᴜᴇᴇᴢɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀɪꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴘᴀᴛ. ❝ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱ...