Devine Hero BOOK 2!!! BNHAxFe...

By could_careless

This is book 2 of my BNHA X Naruto Shippuden female reader. A gifted kunoichi from a far away land in a villa... More

A/N. 😳
CHAPTER 193: Unexplored Power
Chapter 194: Dying Wish
Chapter 195: Last Goodbye
Chapter 196: Between life and death
Chapter 197: Reborn Anew
Chapter 198: Dorm, School and Parties.
Chapter 199: Someone Within
Chapter 200: The Big Three!!!
Chapter 201: Mirio VS (y/n)
Chapter 202: Permentation
Chapter 203: Uzumaki Bunker
Chapter 204: Mr. Tokuda, Reporting for duty!
Chapter 205: Party Mishap
Chapter 206: Choices have to be made
I HAVE QUESTIONS...
Chapter 207: Blind Faith
Chapter 208: When They Walked Amongst Us.
Chapter 209: Re-examination...
IM ALIVE (kind of)
Chapter 211: Joining Fatgum's Agency
Chapter 212: Rescue Meeting
Chapter 213: A visit with Okami
Chapter 214: Two is One
Chapter 215: Emergency Call!!!
Chapter 216: Okami Rising
Chapter 217: Devastation
Chapter 218: The Cycle Of Hatred
Chapter 219: A Touch Of Life
Chapter 220: Konoha's NEW Heroes!!
Chapter 221: Piece By Piece
Chapter 222: Under New Management
Chapter 223: Downfall
Chapter 224: Just... Breath
Chapter 225: Like A Whirlpool
Chapter 226: Reassurance.
Chapter 227: A Visit From Friends New And Old
Chapter 228:
Chapter 229: In The Flesh!
Chapter 230: Meeting Eri
Chapter 231: Catching Up
Chapter 232: The No.1 Agency!
Chapter 233: The Power OF The No.1 Hero!
Chapter 234: School Festival Preparations
Chapter 235: What i could be...
Chapter 236: The Big Event!
Chapter 267: The Five Kage's Decision

Chapter 210: Endeavor's wake up call

382 24 1
By could_careless

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The four of them sat in a row at the far back as not to disturb the students taking thr exam. Present Mic sat beside All Might while (y/n) sat on the other side.uvh to her displeasure, Endeavor sat beside her.

The four of them watched and the double doors opened revealing Gang Orca. He talked... Or yelled at the students before throwing Bakugo, Todoroki and Yoarashi aside making (y/n) chuckle.

Gang Orca began talking how this was going to test their strength and everything but disappointment reached (y/n) when the door revealed it to be just a bunch of kids.

The lot came bursting through the door like a wave and instantly crounded the are below with yelling, laughing and questions. She looked at the teacher who was clearly having the worst luck to be stuck with them. She was panicking and all over the play trying to discipline her students but look what good that got her.

"I wonder if we were ever like this with Iruka sensei.." (Y/n) trailed off trying to recall the times she and her brother made Iruka panic.

"Knowing you and Naruto?... Im positively sure."

She looked down at the cat on her lap with a light frown.

"Those bombs are ugly!" A kid laughed pointing at Bakugou while another one was punching his stomach and the other one was attempting to climb him.

Of course... Bakugou yelled.

"Everyone! He made Takuto cry!" One kid yelled.

"You scared him, stupid bomb!" One punched Bakugou again.

"Geez.. I hope we werent this annoying..." (Y/n) chuckled helplessly to herself.

They watched as kids started to fight the students they were with.. Well, attempt anyways.

"Yeah, nevermind. These kids are worse.." She and her brother might have been trouble makers but at least they never started or got into a fight with their senseis.

"You were really disciplined that much back in Konoha huh?" All Might asked.

"Well, Naruto and i werent the most disciplined. Few pranks here and there but if we started a riot like this we would have been beaten to the ground and just just by the Hokage. This is just a whole new level of disrespectful."

"Wow." Gray looked up at her with a hint of amusement in his tone.

"MY HOSTING ABILITIES IS REACHING ITS LIMITS!!" Present Mic broke. At least he made it through 3 minutes of being quiet. His sudden outburst took the attention of the three people beside him.

"There's no music and live commentary. Theres no soul to this activity!!"

"I think that doesn't really matter." All Might tried to calm him down but..

"IF IT DOESNT MATTER, OF COURSE ITS BETTER TO HAVE IT, MIGHTY BOY!" And then he sped off down to the hosts and grabbed the microphone.

"GET ENTHUSIASTIC, YOU DELINQUENTS!! YEAAAAH!! The battle between amateurs and rowdy kids has just begun!"

Present Mic continued his exaggerated and rather loud commentary into the mic as the kids started to attack them.

Time went on as the rough housing and commentating from Present Mic filled the room.

Even though the noise was originating from the speakers and what ever was going on with the students and children, nothing can surpass the deafning tension between All Moght and Endeavor. As much as (y/n) tried to ignore it, the tension just kept growing by the second.

"You know, whatever it is the both of you want to say to eachother, say it. I can keep a secret." (Y/n) said in a sigh.

"What?" Endeavor turned to (y/n).

"Well, its clear you want to say something and not just here to support Shoto. Otherwise you'd be somewhere else in this stadium." She then tured to All Might. "As for All Might, he always has something in mind so i wont say anything about that. So you two better start talking."

All Might trie to bring her back down. "(Y/n) calm down. If he doesn't-"

"No.. Shes right All Might." Endeavor admitted, his arms still crossed.

"So whats on your mind?" All Might started.

Endeavor tightened his jaw and kepts quiet.

"To be honest, theres nothing i can say now." All Might stated looking back at the examination below.

"Do you know? The crime rate this month is three percent higher than the same period this year but ive always tried harder than anyone else to solve more crimes. Im putting in more effort." Endeavor's jaw tightened. "But i heard that something intangible you single-handedly built is slowly crumbling away. The former number one hero.. What is the symbol of peace?"

His question stunned the two beside him. A hearfelt question for someone who has no idea what to do next.

"Ive entrusted everything to Shoto. I've already climbed to the No.2 spot when i was 20. Because of this, i know in my heart that i couldn't have done this based on my abilities alone. If i just wanted a title, i could have sucked it up but i wanted to be stronger than anyone."

"This is not like you." All Might commented while (y/n) chuckled.

"Just answer the question!" He said, his flames fuming.

"The symbol of peace... To be honest, i dont know either. For a long time, i believed that the country needed a symbol. So i thrusted forward. The brilliant ray is hope and a warning. I swore to align myself with Such an implication. That was what sustained me. At that time everyone wore a worried expression on their faces no matter how many heroes there are, the number of crimes never went down. People used to be more afraid then."

"Are you reffering to your old partner?" Endeavor asked.

"Endeavor, i understand the situation you're in. I hear what people are saying. They keep comparing you to me but you're different. You have no need to persue the symbol i created. you just need to carve your own path."

(Y/n) wanted to comment on their conversation, this wasn't her place so she figured she'd just keep quiet but even the two knew.

"Go ahead." Endeavor Glanced at her.

"I know i have no right to say anything but... you keep talking how to be a better hero for the country but you dont even take the time to look at yourself from their angle. You do know they look at you like some arrogant prick right?"

All Might choked on his own saliva and pulled (y/n) back.

"Im sorry but you have to understand im not telling you this to insult you. Im telling you this so you can improve because to be frank, no one else will tell you what they actually think." This time she turned to Endeavor with a serious look in her face. "You want to improve so bad? Look at yourself first. No need to change everything but you have to polish everything about you and im not talking about quirks or abilities."

She turned away and sighed.

"Find what it is that pushes you to become stonger than you were before. Cherish it. Protect it."

Endeavor's sigh made (y/n)'s ears perk up.

"Ive done whatever i could with Shoto. He just wont talk back."

(Y/n) tightened her fists. Her blood boiling by the words that come out of his mouth.

"Ive taught him, trained him. Ive given everything i could-"

Clearly the man had no idea the position Shoto was in. (Y/n) tried to pull back but her fist had alread collided with Endeavor's cheek. Her strength might have been at a bare minimum but whats done is done. The force was enough for Endeavor's head to turn but not enough for him to fall off the chair he was sitting on.

All Might and Endeavor were surprised. Even more so for whoever witnessed what had just happened.

"Here's a bright idea. Instead of looking things through what you had done. See things in Shoto's eyes for a change? Not everything revolves around you, ya know."

She looked down angrily at Endeavor. Her expression was fierce but not out of spite. It was almost like a parent scolding their child.

She sat back down holding Gray and not bothering to glance at Endeavor.

They watched as the four combined their quirks to create a slide made out of ice using the kids quirks. With the girls illusion it almost looked like they were in outer space. She smiled hearing the kids laugh joyously as they begged them to go for another round. It seemed as if these were entirely new kids than what was introduced earlier.

The test ended with a good note from Gang Orca. Well, that was before he took back his words and called them trash. He may have a harsh front but clearly he really likes kids...

"Lets go." All Might nodded towards the door.

The three of them stood up and motioned for Present Mic.

They made their way out of the stadium as the participants walked to the back to change but when they got outside a man in a suit called for All Might. The man was from Shiketsu High. A teacher as (y/n) theorized.

He looked at her before talking to All Might about the recent attacks arom the League of Villains on the schools.

(Y/n) took it upon herself and took a few steps back letting All Might and Present Mic talk with him. Instead she stood beside Endeavor. Much to her discomfort. This was why she believed in karma. Well, it was Eithers Endeavor or Shishikura.

"Sorry i punched you earlier." she said looking down at the cat she was hugging.

"Actually, i was surprised when you did. Perhaps i deserved it."

(Y/n) turned away with an annoyed expression. "Duh. You deserved it but not from me." she huffed out in a whisper.

Endeavor scanned the pavement below tring to say the right words but it just ended up coming out shy and unsure.

"I.... I-i would like to ask for you help.."

He wasnt the one to ask help but he felt as if (y/n) could help him in this field.

She looked at him, eyebrows furrowed and a contemplating look.

"Fine. Im helping out only because i cant stand seeing someone grow without a family and as long as you are alive and able, you better work your ass off for this. I never met mine and i lost the ones who took over their role. Fighting is one thing but keeping your family is another." She pointed and looked at Endeavor with a determined yet encouraging smile.

Endeavor looked away, his arms still crossed but his words were soft and understanding.

"I understand."

The No.1 hero taking insults and orders from a 15 year old. That was a news to tell. Sadly, only Gray was hearing their conversations.

The double doors of the stadium opened, the four students who had to take care of the rowdy kids earlier stared ahead in shock. The girl ran towards her classmate.

"What's wrong Shishikura?" She asked the purple haired male. "You're talking about All Might. How symbolic. What are you chatting about? Is it about life?"

"We're talking about you, you idiot!"

"Really? That doesn't sound good."

"Its about how rare thr league of Villains attack schools other than UA. Shiketsu and U.A have nevet had any special relationship. We were discussing cooperation and exchanging intelligence." The man in the suit explained.

(Y/n) looked at All Might with furrowed brows. She didn't want her info to be shared with them specially what happened between her and Shishikura but All Might looked at her with a reassuring smile.

"After all, its unknown why they attacked Utsushimi. We hope that we can track them bettet if we cooperate."

"Thats definitely not good."

"We also discussed the possibility of holding training together." Shishikura glanced at (y/n) with his usual glare.

She immediately looked away trying to preoccupy herself with Gray. His eyes couldn't help but glance up at the man who was staring back at him. Endeavor stared back at him. Having no problem beating him with his own glare. Shishikura shuddered on his spot.

"I'll beat you up next time." Bakugou challenged.

"You're still as booring as before!" Shishikura turned hi hesd to Bakugo. "Whose side are you on?!"

"I dont accept your criticisms." He looked away with a pissed expression.

"Shoto." Endeavor looked at his son.

(Y/n) perked her head and looked at Shoto then his father.

"I'll leave you guys be." She shyed away and stood behind All Might.

"I haven't seen you in a while." Endeavor started. He waited for a bit letting Shoto respond but clearly he wasn't planning to. "You've changed a lot."

Endeavor then reached up to pat Shoto but had his hand smacked away.

"Dont touch me."

Endeavor retracted his hand, tightening his jaw as he let out an unnoticeable sigh throhis nostrils.

What he said next irritated the yound Todoroki.

"You make me proud. Having said that, i'll become a hero you're proud of, the no.1 hero you can proclaim to be your dad, the one you can admit is outstanding."

A soft small smile crept on (Y/n)'s face. It wasnt the best but it was a start. Its gonna be hard but if he pulls trough, she knew he'd soar higher than where he is now. The only question in her mind was..

She glanced at Shoto who looked away, still annoyed but still cooperating? In a way...

"Whatever."

Things turned even better when Yoarashi walked up to Endeavor. He's shown to hate the guy but seemed to have turned on to a new leaf.

As when things couldn't get any better a familiar squack echoed from above.

"Gaara!" Her face let up as she placed Gray down and summoned her glove for the eagle to swoop down.

The majestic bird latched itself on to the glove ruffling its feathers before letting out another squack. Carefully she pulled out the scroll from its pouch.

"What is it (y/n)."

"A message from Gaara. Its noth serious or about Konoha. Ill be over there." She took a few steps back, giving her self some privacy as she read the letter.

.

------------------------------

Dearest (y/n),

     Apologies for the wait, i had some meetings with our neighboring vilages that i had to attend. I regret not informing you sooner. You must have been waiting for quite some time. Kankuro seems to like the fact we've been exchanging letters. I have infact informed them about my courtship, although Temari still might have some mixed feelings about us but i assure you she does admire you.

-------------------------------

The letter continued on with some photographs of the siblings time outside Sunagakure that Kankuro insisted on taking. Them in restaurants and hot springs or just plain old scenery.

One was a picture of Gaara with a sunset background overlooking a small village. The trees leave covered some of the sun's rays making for an ambiant lighting. Gaara was looking away unsure and his pushed together forming a nervous smile. At the back he wrote.

"I hope i can bring you here one day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 745 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
25K 1.1K 33
The fourth ninja war was over, Naruto and Sasuke finally faced off and Sakura didn't hesitate to stop them. In the middle of a fatal blow, a portal s...
385K 7.7K 63
(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) It seems you've fallen into the pit of Boku No Hero Academia. Who can we blame? Such powerful, cute, yet hot characters that...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...