𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

In the final Hurrah of Behind Closed Doors, we follow through what they thought was the perfect lifestyle. W... More

✨Introduction✨
Prolouge.
Notes n' Wine
Deep Voices
It Felt So Real
Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy
Brunette Locks
Lies Unfolded
Touch Yourself
Its Just A Spell
Cold TiledοΏΌ Wall
That Happens To Be My Wife
Dazed And Confused
Fragile Crystal
Its A Sex Club
Heavy Red Curtain
Personalised Sweater
Where It All Started
Wasted Space
Let Him Heal
Got It On Film
Safe Word
Aftermath Or Aftercare
Completely Clueless
Nerve
Picture Perfect
Lace Bralettes
Anything But Purple
Anything But Purple PT.2
Sugar Shrub
Silly Little Interns
Amelia Moore
My Blond Boy
I Smell Your Fear
Nice Shot, Potter
Your Tauma Or Mine?
Pretty And Petty
Little Blue
Knocking Down Knockturn Alley
Believe Me
Department Of Mysteries
Department Of Mysteries pt.2
Breaking Blood
Hardly Working
Tell me, baby
Corrupted Lungs
Critical
Milestone
What You Can't Have
Picnic Break
Patience Is Key
Those You Least Expect
That's All It Was
My Babies

I See Dead People

2K 83 41
By justlikeyourstories

Draco Malfoy

Fuck.

What did I do?

I spent the last 20 minutes pacing around the kitchen. I did not just tell my wife it was her fault my son killed himself...

Did I?

I didn't mean it like that. At least, I think I didn't mean it like that. I didn't know how to think right now. The look that AnnaLeigh gave me before she left, she wasn't angry, she wasn't sad.

She was hurt and I just couldn't stand the thought that I made her feel that way. She was now at Kehlani's probably drinking her problems away because of me.

Why are you such a cunt Draco?

I was mid cooking. Trying to take my mind if things in the most safest way possible but I just couldn't. I needed to talk to her, to apologise but I also knew her and she needed time.

The house was quiet. It hasn't been this quiet in a long time and it made me uncomfortable. It wasn't always like this, I used to love the silence, but now, it just reminds me of how much I really need my family around me and depending on other people wasn't something that Draco Malfoy did.

Well, up until now.

No. I need to talk to her.

"Fuck this" I put down the knife I was using to cut carrots and turned off the stove. I turned around and grabbed my coat of the bench before apparating on the spot to Kehlani's.

I landed right on her cold front porch. It took me a second ti actually knock on the door because I knew that Anna told her everything and it was gonna be a struggle to convince Kehlani to let me in.

But I knocked anyway.

"Coming!" I heard her shout before her hurried steps towards the door and finally, she opened it "Hi—"

"Kehlani. Just let me—"

"No" she smiled and shut the door in my face. I breathed out heavily before knocking again "Draco I swear to—"

I didn't listen. Instead, I pushed past her and into the house.

"Excuse me" She scoffed "You cannot just barge your way in here, Draco—"

"Where is she?" I asked, ignoring what she was saying.

"You really think I'm gonna tell you that?" She laughed sarcastically "You, sir, don't know me at all" she patted me on the shoulder and walked past me.

"Anna!" I called out into the manor "Anna" I walked into the he living room and kitchen, seating around for her "Anna, please!" I practically jumped up the stairs and look in door to door until Nevaeh's room where I actually knocked "Anna"

"Are you ready to speak like an adult?"

There she is.

"I just—" I exhaled "I just wanna explain. Please talk to me"

"You can come in" she said and that's when I twisted the handle and pushed open the door.

To my surprise, there was also Elora.

"Hey, sweetheart" I said softly, giving her a warm smile despite the situation.

"Hey dad" she said shorty before walking past me and out of the room.

"She's mad" I noted and looked back at Anna "Why is she mad?"

"She's a teenager, Draco" Anna sighed and stood up "She's always mad" I let out a small laugh to lighten the mood but it didn't work . She continued to look at me with annoyance.

"Talk?"

"Come on" she said and walks past me. I followed, not quite sure where we were going but I followed.

We kept walking until we reached the back garden. Anna stood on the porch, looking over the lake that Kehlani's house practically sat on.

"You wanted to talk" she turned around and leant on the railing, crossing her arms "So talk"

"I'm sorry" I started "I'm-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it the way it came out. I would never blame you for such a thing, I was just angry and I—"

"Pushed the blame onto the next person" she finished my sentence before talking a step towards me "This is the problem Draco. You need to accept that Scorpius dying was not ok and no one's fault. There doesn't always have to be a reason or a person held accountable"

"It just doesn't feel right" I sighed "This all feels fake. Like he's not actually dead and it's hard to process something when it doesn't feel real" I stepped out her and looked into the lake myself.

"I know, I know—hey" she grasped my chin and pulled it towards her face "He's gone and you can't do anything to change that. It's hard, I know, but this isn't anyones fault and it's gonna take time. Give yourself this time"

I smiled and turned my body toward her "How do you do that?"

"Do what?" She smiled.

"Always know what to say?" I sighed and rested my hands on her hips "It's so annoying sometimes"

"Oh? Sometimes. Uh-huh" she chuckled and wrapped her hands around my neck "I know what to say because I know you, Draco Malfoy. You're stubborn, you're complicated, you're hard to deal with and you're an arsehole but I put up with you because you're my arsehole"

"Well, I'm happy to be your arsehole" I smiled and leant down closer to her face.

"That's disgusting. So cheesy" she smiled and briefly pressed her lips against mine.

"Aw you two are so cute, Barf, get away from the railing, there's wet paint somewhere along there"

"You have to ruin the moment, Kehlani?" I sighed and looked at her.

"It's what I do best. Arsehole" she gave me a cheeky smirk before Turing around and walking inside.

"We should go inside. It's cold" Anna said.

"Yeah" I agreed and followed her inside.

"Lorenzo! Elora! We are leaving!" Anna called out into the house "You wait here. Im gonna say bye to Kehlani and Albus" I nodded and did as told, waiting.

I breathed out and leant on the wall, looking around my self to pass the time a little quicker.

"Hey dad" Lorenzo chirped up beside me.

"Lorenzo" I smiled and leant down "Your mother is looking for you"

"I know" he shrugged "She told me to come wait near you"

"Are we ready?" Anna said as she rushed Elora in front of herself "Yes? I'm hungry"

"Oh! Can we have those boat tacos that dad makes?" Lorenzo asked hopefully as we all followed Anna put the door.

"That is up to your dad" Anna replied "I'm rubbish at them. Ask him"

"Dad?" Lorenzo looked back up at me with a pleading look.

"Fine" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Right. Elora, phone down and hold my hand" Anna instructed, earring a small eye roll from Elora "I saw that" she mumbled "Lorenzo, onto your dad please"

I held out my hand and he took it.

In a second we were back on our front porch. For the first time in a while, we were all at hom and problem free.

"Elora, I'll race you in?" Lorenzo gave her a challenging look. I watched as she contemplated for a moment before answering.

"You're on" she smiled and shoved the phone into her pocket. I laughed a little as they pushed open the door and ran up the stairs.

"Shall we?" Anna held out her arm.

"Really? And you call me cheesy" I rose and eye brow but linked arms with her anyway.

"You really are an arsehole" she giggled as we walked in together "I'm gonna go take a shower"

"Ok" I let go of her arm and watched as she took off up the stairs.

I smiled and walked into the living room, setting down my coat on the couch.

"Didn't know I turned into a coat rack but thanks" I yelped. Yeah. I actually yelped. I clutched my chest and looked at the couch.

Immediately I felt like I couldn't breath. It was like my entire vision went black except for one spot and that was right in front of me. Right in front of me was bright and it almost made me laugh.

I'm hallucinating.

"Hey dad" he smiled and stood off the couch "I knew I should of waited until you guys got home but I thought I'd let myself in"

"How-holy fuck I'm seeing things" I chuckled and turned my back towards the obvious ghost I was seeing "Pull your shit together" I whispered to myself.

My grief has really gotten to me.

"I know it's against my probation to be here but I really just wanted to apologise—"

"Probation?"

Ok. He's real.

"Hey, Draco. Where did you put that new bottle of—WHAT THE FUCK!?" Anna stopped dead in her tracks, looking wide eyed. Almost the same reaction I had "Draco. I'm not crazy, you are seeing this too?"

"Yes, Anna. I'm seeing it" I said, not taking my eyes off Scorpius "Just-Just stay there please"

"Are you guys ok?"

We bringing the cliffhangers back because I'm a bitch 😌

Word count 1512.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.5K 24
Two people pushed together by pressure from family members creates something deeper than they could ever imagine. draco malfoy post-war fanfiction
345 7 2
Dramione Romance - Through the eyes of Lucius Malfoy as his son shows a very missing piece that is required of an aristocratic son. Concerned for his...
88.2K 1.7K 112
The Locke's were a very wealthy family with ties and connections to various other families including the Malfoys, Zabini's and Greengrass's. After he...
25.7K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...