Love Dearly

By wupew21

If you love someone dearly, you love them very much. Note : * English is not my mother language, expect many... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (M)
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue (M)

Chapter 15

2.5K 146 19
By wupew21

Jungkook was in search of his wife as soon as he excused himself from Heejin. The text Chaeyoung's sent informed him that she's outside and so he went there. But the moment he stepped out of the main hall, his eyes witnessed something that made him angry. His wife is being kissed by another man. 

It really pisses him off. That piece of shit disrespectful to Chaeyoung and to him as her husband. What do people expect of his reaction would be other than punched him in the face then?

"Stay away from my wife" Jungkook gritted his teeth after he jerk the man away from Chaeyoung.

Junhoe swayed as he tried to get up. There was a cut on the corner of his mouth because of the impact of Jungkook's punched. Jungkook was about to attack him once more and Chaeyoung panicked.

"Stop, Jungkook! Stop it!" She cried out. He turned his head abruptly to her and she stepped back at how intense his anger flaming from his eyes. Without any word, he grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the scene.

*

"Why you let him kissed you Chae?" he asked her gruffly as they reach the parking lot. "Do you like him?"

Chaeyoung's eyes widen at his question, "What? Oh god, no, of course not. I'm not like him like that. I didn't know he'd kissed me out of sudden," she shook her head. "It happened so fast, and and it wasn't on the lips"

"Even though" jealousy really burn him and ignore his sense to think clearly. His hand brushing her hair, "I don't know if you just want me to be jealous-"

"No" she looked up to meet his eyes, "It's not my intention to make you jealous over him"

"But I am" he breathed out. "I always jealous whenever you're with him."

"Jungkook.." she step closer to him.

"We better go home now" he cut her off and walked around toward the driver seat and get inside the car. Chaeyoung bit her lips and just get into the passenger seat with uneasy feeling.

What a night.

All of this wouldn't happened if.. she stop her inner monologue. She even didn't want to put 'kiss' word and his name in the same sentences.

They drove in silence on their way back home. And it was killing her, she wanted him to say something. But even until they arrived at the apartment, he didn't say a word to her. He just headed to the kitchen and took a glass of water for him to drink. Chaeyoung glance at him before she decide to just go straight to the bedroom.

Half an hour later, she already clean up and change into her pajamas. Her brows furrowed when she didn't find Jungkook in the bedroom. She actually planning to talk to him before bed. She know he was upset and jealous. And so she wait, thinking that maybe he would show up any minute. But after about another half hour of waiting, he still didn't show up in their room.

Chaeyoung stepped out from the bedroom and walked through the hallway to the living room, she checked the guest room as she doing so, just to make sure if he was there or not.

None.

'He can't be still in the kitchen right now, right? or maybe he was in his of-' she stop her trail of thought when she saw him lay down on the couch as she stepped into the living room.

Jungkook literally sleeping on the couch. He already took off his suit and tie, and put them on the backrest. His sleeve shirt was rolled to his elbow. He cover his eyes with one arm, while the other one rest over his stomach.

Chaeyoung approached him and crouching down. "Jungkook.." she called out his name. When he didn't respond, she rubbed his arm on his stomach softly and try again for the second time, "Jungkook.."

Jungkook move his arm over his eyes and turn his head, blinking.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?" She asked.

He rubbed his face then sat up. "I think I fell asleep"

Chaeyoung sat on the couch where he lay down earlier. "Are you still upset about what happened in the party?" She asked carefully.

He turn his head, "I'm not." Then he caress her hair softly, "Go back to sleep Chae, I'll follow you later after I clean up myself" he kiss her head briefly before he stood up.

"You're mad at me" she state, make him halted and looked at her.

"I'm not mad at you-"

"Then why you're so cold to me right now?" her watery eyes now staring up at him, "I swear I didn't let him kiss me"

Jungkook cursed himself because he made her feel that way. "Chaeyoung.." He sat back down and pulled her into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck almost immediately, burying her face in the crook of his neck. He then lift her body to sit on his lap.

"I didn't know he'd do that to me" she whispered. "I never thought he would do something like that to me" she sniff.

"I know" he rubbed her back shootingly, "I am not mad at you Chae. I just mad at him and to myself... I shouldn't leave you alone at the party." He tighten his arms around her before giving her a series of kisses, on her shoulder, her ear and her temple, then place his head on top of hers. "You must be in shocked too.. I'm sorry," he said softly. "I'm sorry, for questioning those non sense to you at the parking lot, I-"

"I love you Jungkook.. remember that, and that's never going to change" she said merely a whispered, but Jungkook heard it.

His lips parted on a sharp inhale then he pulled away from her, "Say it again."

She smoothed the pad of her finger over his lower lip. "I love you."

He nipped at her finger. "The other words, too"

Leaning closer, she pressed a kiss to the tip of his nose. "I love you. That's never going to change" she repeat. She aware that he might be insecure, because she don't show him she love him often enough, or maybe he was thinking that the only reason she agreed to marry him was her parents. That means she should say those three little words to remind him that she don't want to lose him... that she actually loves him.

Unable to stop himself, Jungkook cupped her face, and took her mouth into a kiss. Their mouths crashed together. Tongues tangled. He kissed her as if he wanted to consume her, devour her in desperate hard kisses. Chaeyoung closed her eyes and melted against him, flattening her hands on his muscled arms.

"Jungkook.." She pulled away, "I can't breathe"

"Neither can I" he wrapped his arms around her and drew her in for another hungry kiss. His tongue worked past her lips to plunge into her mouth. Hot, hard, and wet, melting her into the couch. She just realise that he already made her lay down on the couch with him on top of her.

His hand trailed down the length of her, settling on the curve of her waist. Nudge her thigh apart, he settled comfortably between her legs. And the feel of it was somehow sweetly familiar for her.

Her fingers gripped the soft material of his shirt as his kiss deepened. A breathy sound escaped her. The tremble traveled up her arms and kept going until every part of her body.

Chaeyoung pulled away a little, "You said you're going to clean up" she said with ragged breathing.

"That, can wait" he said. "But this," he press his hips against hers, she can feel the prominent bulge of his erection underneath his pants, "This can't wait" and he kiss her briefly before he take her to the bedroom.

*

"You should have know without me saying it," Chaeyoung spoke. Her eyes looking to the moon through the window of the bedroom. Jungkook was spooning behind her.

"I did know. But it feel different when you said it to me directly, word of affirmation" he whispered on her ear and kiss it before he trail his kiss to her nape, hand running at her bare stomach. "Especially when you always denial with your feeling" he added. She could feel he's grinning against her skin as his kiss reach her bare back.

Chaeyoung sighed in pleasure, "Who told you that?"

"Your cousin."

Chaeyoung grunted. She really need to talk with Jimin. "What about you then, you're no different from me"

Jungkook stopped his kissing and pulled her to lay on her back while he propped on his elbow, hand supporting his head. "I'm not denying my feeling for you."

She pull the blanket more higher to cover her naked chest, "And yet, you had ask someone out to be your girlfriend" she sneer. Jungkook chuckled as he got the hint of jealousy in her statement.

"I've already told you, that was a wrong decision I made. I don't want to lose you forever Chipmunk.." he brush her cheek with the back of his fingers. "But then, my feeling getting stronger day by day. I had to tell you then, whatever it takes. So I clear everything with Heejin and I try to reached you after. In my mind, I don't really care if you will reject me or not, I just had to say it. Yet you're not picking up my call that time" he flick her forehead.

"Because you're annoying!" She argued.

"Because you're with him" he argued back. They stare and narrowing into each other eyes.

And then they both laughed.

"Thanks to our parents anyway, everything become more easier than I thought with their plan. I really have no idea about that arranged marriage" he smiled.

"Me too. I kinda feel bad for her though." she spoke, then clear her throat "I saw her at the party.. talking with you" she glance up at him "Actually, Junhoe told me that" he tensed as she mention that guy name.

"He said that you're having good time with a woman and he show me just when you're talked with her"

"He's playing dirty. It was really nothing, she's a good friend now. She happened to be at the party to accompanied her friend from the States. Also it was my first time to saw her again after we broke up, or it was a second time?"

Chaeyoung frowned. "You met her before today?"

"I met her just few days after we broke up, she want to say good bye. Does it really count?"

"Of course it is. You never told me that, you just said to us that she was back to the States"

"I'm not doing it on purpose. She just want to say good bye. It was between me and her, something like, closing our end" he explained.

"She's nice" Chaeyoung admit.

"She is. She even said to me not to hurt you that time"

"She did?" 

Jungkook nodded.

"Are you sure that you don't regret letting her go?" She teased while she turn her body to lay on her left side, facing him.

"One hundred percent" he nodded.

Chaeyoung smile and then lift her head a little to peck his lips, "I love you"

"I love you too Chipmunk" he peck her lips back.

"I love you more" she kiss his jaw.

"Well, I love you first" he leaned in and capture her lips in searing kiss before he attack her neck with playfull kisses.

Chaeyoung giggled and she stopped him by holding his face. Jungkook turn his head to kiss her palm, and her wrist where she wear the bracelet. That was one of a birthday gift for her. And he noticed she never take it off.

"Really? Don't sweet talk to me coconut head."

He tssk at her, "I'm saying the truth. I can guarantee it happened even before you have feeling for me. Even my first kiss was you Chipmunk"

"See, that was a total liar. I know your first kiss was in high school, you said so a long time ago, it couldn't be me... right?" She asked, suddenly unsure.

A sly smile slowly crept into his face.

"No way.." she whispered, her eyes widen now.

"Yes way" he reply. Chaeyoung gasp and sat up abruptly, one hand keeping the blanket on her chest.

Eyes glaring at him, she hit him, "When did it happened you asshole!"

"Ouch! Chaeng! I'll explain- ouch.."

Jungkook grab her hand and jerk her body forward make her landed on his chest. "Don't be violent Chipmunk" he caress her bare back, grinning.

"You're so annoying" she grumbled while glaring at him.

"That's my middle name- ouch!" He shriek as she hit him again one last time before she rest her head on his bare chest.

"When was it happened?"

"That one night, when I stay over-"

"Oh my god" she plant her face on his chest. "I didn't know I married a pervert"

"But you love this pervert" he laughed, "That was when I realise my feeling for you, that I like you"

"But still, you kiss me without my consent" she pouted.

"Sorry not sorry" he kiss her head.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Can I have you for the second round now?"

"No." she said and turn her body to lay on her right side, her back was on him "That's your punishment" she added, her lips curved into a smile.

"Oh come on" he pulled her closer, arms wrapped around her waist. "Just one more time Chipmunk.." he gave a wet kisses all over her shoulder and back. She bit her lips to restrain her moan of pleasure. But when his hand squeezed one of her breast, she can't hold it and let out a loud moan. "See. You also want it. Don't play hard to get"

"You're not playing fair" Chaeyoung shut her eyes.

Jungkook chuckled softly. Well, she won't win against him anyway. Not when he already pulled the blanket away from her bare body.

***

*17/01/22*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 2.1K 39
Loving someone can mean only two things, you can get hurt and you can get hurt even more. Jungkook and Lisa both are living their lives separately bu...
11.4K 1K 12
10 | This is a story about Chaeyoung's single daydream where she get lost in thought of Jungkook for a minute and then snap out of it. © 2021, YORI...
12.8K 1K 28
It's been a while. But I can't help but wonder looking back.. Do you still love me the way you used to? JungkookxRosé (main) YoongixJennie (side) Co...
19.8K 1.4K 12
When people see someone they find attractive, they are naturally inclined to give the object of their affection their full attention. Note : * Engl...