Random Imagines - Requests o...

By SmtSmt666

Just a few imagines of random characters. I'll do stuff like; Encanto, MHA, newsies, ATLA, pretty much the st... More

Left Behind- Carlos De Vil ⚠️? M
Dean Portman 🦋 F
Sokka (ATLA) ⚠️ Trust F
A/N- clarifications/requests
Duncan (TDI) - Hanahaki Disease ⚠️ M
Wildcard (we can be heroes) ⚠️ GN
I love you- Carlos De Vil ⚠️/🦋 GN
Adam Banks- Soulmate AU 🦋 F
Camilo Madrigal- Help⚠️ M
Benny Rodriguez - Do it again 🦋/⚠ M
Duncan (TDI) - Hanahaki Disease // Part 2 M
R. Tanaka - Hanahaki Disease ⚠ F
Cat Valentine - Soulmate AU 🦋 F
Benny Rodriguez/Phillips You Deserve Better ⚠️🦋 F
Sodapop Curtis // Part 1 ⚠️|🦋 M
Stupidity Of Society
Sodapop Curtis // Part 2 ⚠️|🦋 M
Sodapop Curtis - It Started With A Ring 🦋 M
Reggie Peters - See You Again ⚠️/🦋 GN
Haikyuu characters as quotes from my life 😃
The Outsiders [HC]
Dallas Winston - The One That Got Away ⚠️ F
Sokka - Spy ⚠️ F
Leave Them Alone.
Wyatt Lykensen - Stolen Away ⚠️ // Part 1
Darry Curtis - Coping Mechanism ⚠️(🦋?) GN
Jack Kelly ⚠️ GN
Sodapop Curtis - Can't Help Falling In Love🦋 M
Benny Rodriguez - ?? (GN)
TV - Mighty Ducks 3 ⚠️ GN
You Are Home - JJ Maybank 🦋⚠️ M

Jade West ⚠️/🦋 - Soulmate AU M

152 6 0
By SmtSmt666

Soulmate AU

Male reader

Summary/Background Info: Jade had always thought that Beck was the one- which was fair, considering he was her soulmate. They had been dating for almost a year, but that all changes when the new girl, Tori, shows up. Suddenly, Beck is taking a new interest in her and eventually leaves Jade for Tori. Their soulmate tattoo's fade, and while Beck is immediately matched with Tori, Jade is left behind with a tattoo that she has no idea what to do with. That is, until, another new student shows up.

No hate to Tori or Beck (even though they're still not really my favorites) this is just for the plot

H/c- hair color

E/c- eye color

S/c- skin color

F/c- favorite color 

3rd person/Jade's POV

"Jade, Beck's not like that. He wouldn't cheat on you, you're soulmates for petes sake!" 

Jade huffed, ignoring Andre's comment. She's been moody ever since the new girl, Tori had showed up at Hollywood Arts. "I don't trust her." She said, crossing her arms as they approached the classroom. And of course, as soon as they entered the room the first thing they saw was Beck and Tori talking with one another. 

This just angered Jade more, as her fists clenched. Andre noticed, and nervously led her to the seats. "It's probably nothing, don't get too worked up.." he said, and she just shrugged his hands off. For the past few months, Beck and Tori had grown closer and closer, not going unnoticed by the rest of their friends. And Jade couldn't help but notice, how her tattoo was fading a bit more, everyday. 

You see, everyone gets a tattoo on their wrist, with their soulmates name in bold letters. Jade always would see  'Beck Oliver' on her arm every morning, but lately it's been fading. You could barely see the 'B' in 'Beck' anymore. This made her paranoid. She didn't want to lose Beck. She truly loved him, and the thought of losing him bothered her to every extent. And losing him to her didn't make matters any better, either.

The class period seemed to last forever. Jade kept getting distracted, her mind wondering to Beck, and the tattoo. 

'Why is it fading?'

'Am I doing something wrong?'

'This wouldn't be happening if she wasn't here.'

When the bell finally rang, she stood up from her seat and stormed out of the classroom. She couldn't bare to see them, with their stupid giggling and talking. She went outside, to the lunch area, since it was lunch time now. She got in the line for pizza, which was around the corner from where her and the others would normally sit. 

Once she got her food, she began walking to the direction of the tables, when a familiar voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Look I've been meaning to tell you this for a really long time." 

The dark haired girl curiously peeked her head around the corner, and was met with the unfortunate sight of her boyfriend and the new girl. "What is it?" Beck asked, leaning against the wall. Tori swallowed nervously, before speaking. "I think your my soulmate." The words shocked Jade. How could he be her soulmate? He was obviously hers-

But just as Jade looked down at her arm, she saw that the once bold black letters were now barely visible. You could hardly even see what it said. 'No, no, no. This isn't happening-'

She looked up again just in time to see Tori lifting her sleeve, to reveal the words 'Beck Oliver' written across her arm. Jade could feel her heart shatter into a million pieces. It wasn't just her imagination. She wasn't just being paranoid, this was actually happening. And to her even bigger shock- Beck smiled. "You don't say..." he trailed off at the end, before pulling up his own sleeve. And sure enough, the words 'Tori Vega' were there.

'No...that should be my name...why isn't that my name...'

Jade was hurt. And not the good kind of hurt- but she was really hurt. The kind of hurt that would still be lingering for a while . The kind of hurt- that would always still be there in the back of your mind, the kind of hurt that made you feel like you world was ending, even if you knew it wasn't. 

Tori smiled, and let out a small squeal. She pulled him into a hug, which he returned immediately. And, to Jade's horror, he pulled away and pressed a long, meaningful kiss to Tori's lips. She couldn't stand it. She dropped the plate of pizza to the ground, the paper plate scattering across the concrete floor. She slowly stepped out from the corner, clapping slowly.

The 2 immediately pulled away, turning to see the dark-haired girl. "Congratulations, when's the wedding?" She said sarcastically. Tori panicked. "Jade it's not what you think-"

"Oh really? Cause I think that you just told my boyfriend you were soulmates the proceeded to kiss him." They stayed silent. "Say something," Jade said, tears threatening to spill. "Look- Jade, it just...wasn't working out." Beck explained, interlocking his fingers with Tori's. "...you didn't even talk to me first..." Jade said, looking at the ground. "Why did I have to?"

"Because I'm your girlfriend damnit!" Jade snapped. "If you didn't want to date me, just tell me! Don't go off kissing random girls- I don't care if you're soulmates or not, you just literally cheated on me!" She shouted. Tori looked at the ground. "Jade, maybe it just wasn't meant to be...things happen for a reason-" Tori began, but that just pissed Jade off more. "Shut up!" Tori stepped back, surprised. "Y'know what- I don't need you. Neither of you. If you want to go run off with some random girl you only met a few months  ago- then do it! I don't care!" Jade screamed, stomping off.

But, she did care. She cared a lot. Beck meant the world to her, and seeing him kissing another girl like that broke her heart. But they didn't have to know that. Why should it be any of their business how she felt, they clearly didn't care about it either. 

After that, Jade distanced herself from Beck and Tori. They tried talking to her a few times, but she'd ignore it. They eventually stopped trying. The friend group still stayed the same, it was just that Jade would interact with Beck and Tori as little as possible, and vice-versa. 

The tattoo had completely faded, and within a few days, had been replaced with another name;

'Y/n L/n'

Jade had no idea who that was, and neither did Andre, Cat or Robbie. There wasn't anyone at the school who went by that name. But Jade wasn't in a rush, she was only just now getting over Beck. She was more focused on her music and studies, and even began spending more time with Cat and Andre. 

Soon there was news of a new transfer student, a boy. People were always buzzing about it in the hallways, curious as to who the mystery boy was. Jade didn't know why they were making such a big deal about it. Another kid to deal with, big whoop. But then Andre brought up and interesting point.

"I mean- who knows. He might be your soulmate." He grinned, nudging Jade slightly. Cat giggled, and Jade quickly shoved his hand away. "Whatever" she muttered, as they made their way to the next class. "Ooh- d'you think he'll be able to play guitar? Doo-doo-dah-doo-dah-"

"Shut up Cat."

****

Jade sat on the stair case, "studying" the slap video she was watching on her phone. The hallways were empty, as it was technically a class period. Jade decided to skip, and just take some time to relax. 

However that plan went out the window when she heard a voice call out to her. "Um, excuse me?" She looked up to see a tall male, with h/c hair and a pair of e/c eyes. He had s/c skin, and was carrying a f/c backpack with him. "Sorry to bother you- do you know where the principals office is?" The boy asked. "Why." Jade deadpanned,looking at the male blankly. 

"Um- I'm new here. I'm supposed to get a tour and stuff, so-."

"Oh so you're the new kid, yeah uh you don't want a tour, trust me." Jade said, shaking her head a bit. He raised an eyebrow, looking at her in confusion. "And why's that?"

"Depends- do you want to hear about how his wife left him 3 years ago and he was forced to become a high school principal to make money?" With this the h/c-haired boy grimaced, and nodded his head. "Yeah, ok I'll pass." He said, chuckling at the end. Jade nodded, turning back to her phone. She felt a presence next to her, and turned to see the boy sitting next to her on the stairs. 

"Can I help you?" She asked. He shrugged. "Eh, I don't know. Ive got nothing better to do" he then looked over her shoulder, seeing the video on her phone. He laughed, and Jade found herself blushing a bit. "Oh man, I love that video." He said. Jade was a bit surprised, none of her other friends had shared her interest in videos so this was a first. "Really?"

"Yeah, it's a classic." 

Jade grinned, holding her hand out  "Well then, new kid. My names Jade, Jade West." The boy's eyes seemed to go wide, confusing her slightly. The surprised expression on his face was then replaced with a grin. "Y/n, y/n l/n." It was that moment that everything clicked. Jade looked down at her wrist, seeing the same name. Y/n L/n

She looked up again, and sure enough, the boy had the name Jade West written on his arm. "Well, how about that." She laughed, which the boy returned. "I know right, it's my first day of school and I've already found my soulmate." The two laughed again, and y/n struck up a conversation. They continued talking for the remainder of that entire day, the one skipped class turning into 5. But they didn't care, I mean- why should they?

****

"The new kids your soulmate?" Cat asked with wide eyes, and Jade just nodded. "Heh, I told ya~" Andre teased, resulting in an elbow to his gut. "Well what are you guys talking about?" They turned and saw Robbie, Tori and Beck by Tori's locker. Beck had his arm draped around Tori's shoulder, but this time it didn't bother Jade. 

"Oh nothi-"

"Jade found her soulmate!"  Cat blurted out. Jade glared at her, before turning back to the others. "Really? Congrats!" Tori said, and Jade just simply nodded. "So um, who is it?" Beck asked- almost nervously.

As if on cue, the tall h/c-haired boy turned the corner, grinning at the sight of his new soulmate. "Good morning." He grinned, wrapping his arm around Jade's waist. Jade smiled, turning towards him. "Morning." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck. He grinned, kissing her gently before pulling away. 

"You must be y/n, I'm Andre-"

"I'm Cat!"

Y/n chuckled, shaking their hands. He turned to Robbie, Beck and Tori. "I'm Robbie, and this is Rex." Robbie said, shaking his hand. "Hey, nice shirt, your mama pick it out for you!" Rex said sarcastically. "Nope- target, men's section. Where'd you get that attitude, the dumpster behind McDonald's?" Y/n replied, causing Andre to laugh. 

Tori stepped between them, and extended a hand towards y/n. "Hi, I'm Tori Vega." She said. "I'm Beck." Beck said, from behind her. Y/n's smiled faltered, as he recognized those names. Jade told him about the incident. "Hi, nice to meet you." He said, before turning back to Jade. Tori's smile faltered slightly, her hand lowering after being ignored. "Can you show me where the theatre is? I'm supposed to go there for an audition."

Jade nodded, grabbing his hand and pulling him away. The boy laughed, waving goodbye to the others. 

"I can walk by myself you know"

"Yeah, I know"

That was bad 😅 anyways- I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading. I do take requests if you have any- I'll do any fandom (unless I haven't seen it's then it might be hard) just give me a character and maybe what kind of story you want it to be and I'll do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 219 8
Hola! Mi Amigos! This is a Camilo Madrigal x Male Reader Oneshots! •Will contain Fluff, Smut and Angst :) •I will put down when it's fluff, smut or...
114K 1K 17
Hey y'all, I'm Natalia. These are all posted from my tumblr. Go check that out because that's where I get most of my requests from, but I also take r...
377K 10.5K 59
Warning kinda cringe Y/N grew up in the city but as she starts to get older something is a little off. She begins to find herself with unusual abilit...
144K 2.3K 28
Encanto x reader one shots Requests are closed Honestly, all the characters need more screen time. All of these are headcannons, (most of them), so...