LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE ✔

By glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES #BOOK 1 Anika Ahuja has everything but Family's love , support and a love intrest. Working at... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CAST UPDATE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
FATED TO LOVE YOU
UNTIL I MET YOU
BONUS CHAPTER
THE NIGHT WE MET
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET
THANKYOUUUUU

CHAPTER 25

40.9K 1.4K 84
By glowyytears

Anika's pov

"Ma tumahre bete aur tumahri bahu aur hone waali bahu aa gaye",Yash says dramatically his one arm around my shoulder and other around Arshi's shoulder .
[Trans:Mom you both sons and your daughter-in-law and to be daughter -in-law came back]

We were finally back in India after staying in London for 2 months . And it was also 1 month to the day I told Kabir my past . At first I was scared that our relationship wouldn't be like before I told him the truth .

But I was so wrong . Mine and Kabir's relationship became strong day by day and is still becoming strong .
Even Yash and I became more close to each other . And Arshi became close to Kabir and Yash .

"Hands of my wife",Kabir says .

"Hands of my fiancé",Jay says .

And they both yanked away his arms around my and Arshi's shoulder .

"Possessive much huh they are my bhabhi's ",Yash says .

Kabir and Jay glared at him .

"Hey bhagwan ghar mai aake 5 min nai huye aur tumhara shuru ho gaya",chachi says .
[Trans:Oh god you haven't stepped foot in this house for 5 minutes and you guys already started]

"Pallavi yeh log kabhi nai sudhrenge",Ma says .
[Trans:Pallavi they will never learn]

"Yeh toh sahi kaha aapne bhabhi",chachi says .
[Trans:you are right sister-in-law]

"Okay anyways welcome back my children",Papa says and pats the four of our heads lovingly.

"Welcome back ",chacha says and pats 4 of our heads lovingly too .

"Bhaiya's bhabhi's what have you brought for me",It was Rohan .

"They came now only let them sit first",chachi says smacking his head.

We all went to the living room and sat on the sofa .

After telling them about our stay in London Rohan says .

"Now toh you guys show what have you bought for us you didn't sent anything with Jay bhai",Rohan says .

"Okay wait let me bring the suitcase",I say getting up .

Yash and Kabir helped me bring the suitcase in the living room . We have filled 2 suitcases with the things we purchased when Jay was also in London but then me , Kabir , Yash and Arshi shopped again before coming back to India hence adding 1 more suitcase .

We gave away the things which we brought for everyone. I , Kabir , Yash , Jay and Arshi have brought something for everyone .

"Dang we didn't even purchased this much when we went to London",Rishi says .

"You are right thankyou guys",Naksh says .

There was still few things left they were for Hemant mama (mother's brother) , Geeta mami (mama's wife), Nikita and Rashi . For Rakesh mama, Seema mami , Ishani and Aarna .

The gifts for Ishika , Naina , Karan , Anuj and Laksh were in my and Kabir's suitcase .

"You all must be hungry dinner is ready",Ma said .

"I need to go home",Arshi says .

"Don't worry Arshi I already talked with your parents you will have dinner here and Jay will drop you after dinner",Chachi says .

"And yes don't be nervous when you meet them we have talked with your family",chacha says .

We all then went and had a family dinner finally after 2 months.

____________

"Anu are you sure you want to go to meet your parents and Aditi you met Aditi 2 months ago but you haven't met your parents since we got married",Kabir says concern all over his face .

"I want to talk to them . I have questions to ask them",I say .

"Should I come with you?",he asks .

"No no you don't come let me handle it",I say .

"Anu please let me accompany you please after everything I don't want you to face them alone",He says .

I never met my parents after marriage because of my relationship wasn't good with them and I didn't planned to meet them again .

But now I wanted to ask them why they didn't trust me even after I had told them whatever Aaksh did.

And most importantly Aditi why she never trusted me we were so close to each other then why ? She never asked me what happened . No one even listened to me and believed whatever Aaksh said .

"Anu please let me just come with you please I won't let you go alone",he says .

I finally agree I know he won't let me go back alone after I had told him about my past I had later told him how my father had slapped me too and I swear I haven't seen him that much angry .

He even threw his phone in anger.

And that slap was one of the reason he didn't allowed me to go there alone.

______________

I stood infront of the gate of the place I once called home .

Kabir was holding my hand refusing to let my hand go.

We entered the gate and I saw the main door was opened .

But what I saw next made me angry .

I left Kabir's hand and immdiately ran inside .

"Stop!",I said and held my father's hand who was about to slap Aditi.

"What are you doing here?",father asks as I yank his hand away .

"This isn't your home anymore you are not allowed to be here",Mom says angrily .

"I know this isn't my home . It stopped being 5-6 years ago",I say anger taking over me.

"So why are you here go back to your own home!",Dad says angrily .

"You are talking to my wife behave",Kabir says . Mom and Dad didn't care he was here.

"I would have never came back but then I wanted to ask you something",I say .

"You laid your hand on me I won't let you lay you hand on her",I said angrily .

"Now why are you here?",Mom asks.

"I want to know why you never believed me ?! Why you believed Aaksh ?! I know you guys knew that I was carrying his child then why what did I do to make you behave with me like this ?!",I yell at them .

"Again that same thing! ",Mom says .

"Just tell me why you did that because I had enough , Aaksh broke me and left me I was all alone . I miscarried my baby I was more broken but my family wasn't there with me and it broke me more why don't you believe me ?! ",I say tears welding up in my eyes but I won't let them fall not infront of them .

"Why did you behaved wrong with me after that incident you never once asked me about what really happened why I told you the truth and brought you the proof you still didn't behaved properly with me why ?!",I say .

"You want to know why we didn't behaved properly with you so listen why we did that .You and Aditi aren't our daughters you are my brother's daughter . Your biological mother and father died 1 week later giving birth to Aditi in a car accident",Dad says .

No no no I can't believe it ! No it can't be true !

"You are lying!",Aditi says .

"No I'm not want the proof Neeta bring the album",dad says .

Mom quickly goes and brings an old album and she throws it towards me and Aditi .

"His company was now your's and Aditi's and we took you in and till you both turn 18 it was ours but gladly you took another field to study so we secretly took your sign on papers of company . But Aditi took the business field then we somehow signed away the papers from her too and now these girl isn't getting married to the man we choose for her as she loves someone named Anuj !",Dad says .

"And after whatever happened between you and that Aaksh guy it became easy for us to ignore you we had a reason now to disown you",Mom said .

"And yes want to know something more we wanted to get rid of you so married you forcefully to the first family we found ",he says .

It was too hard to take it was too hard . No no this isn't true .

"You both go in Aditi's room I will handle it further",Kabir says .

I nod not able to process this . Holding Aditi's hand we both slowly walk to her room with the album in Aditi's hands .

____________

Third person's pov

"I won't let you marry away Aditi to someone else !",Kabir says to Girish and Neeta .

"You don't come in between",Neeta says .

"I will don't you know who I am I'm the CEO of MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES did you forget that I will destroy you now ",Kabir says .

"Let's see now you will regret this Mr and Mrs. Ahuja",he says .

"You forced Anika to marry me what would have happened if I wasn't nice to her ? I won't let you marry off Aditi  without her consent and you both are not her parents so you can't take this decision for her",Kabir says .

He couldn't believe someone would do this just to get the company which rightfully belonged to someone else.

He wanted to go to Anika and Aditi but he didn't go the sisters need some alone time together after the big revealation .

Meanwhile in Aditi's room both the Ahuja sister were crying badly .

Anika got up and took out both the suitcases of Aditi and started packing her things .

Aditi watched her sister packing her things in suitcase .

"Anika didi",Aditi says .

Anika haults her steps . It was 5-6 years ago since Aditi called her Anika didi .

Anika looks and Aditi their tears still falling . She quickly comes and hugs Aditi .

The sisters cry harder in each other's embrance .

"Didi I-I knew you didn't cheat on Aaksh ",Aditi says .

Anika breaks the hug and looks at her  shocked .

"W-what are you saying?",Anika asks .

"That day I was shocked after Aaksh revealed about it . I couldn't believe it . I didn't talked to you that day as it was hard to take it . I kept refusing it but I was too late to apolozie . Few days I wanted you to have your space but then I heard you talking to Mom and dad about whatever Aaksh did . I saw the proofs you gave them and I felt so guitly . So guilty that I believed it at first . I broke your trust I felt so guilty about it . Even though when I came to apolozie to you for believing it at first before I learned the truth I was still feeling guilty that time but felt more guilty after learning the truth I couldn't meet your eyes after that",Aditi says .

"Even when the day you misscarried I came to secretly meet you at the hospital no one knows about it I came . It broke me didi to see you lying on the hospital bed after you misscarried . I wanted to talk to you but my guilt was too strong . I couldn't talk to you",Aditi says .

Anika hugs Aditi again tightly.

"Sorry didi I left you alone that time when I could have been with you and helped you",she says .

"Shh don't apolozise I forgive you",

"Bas aaise hi mujhe datongi nai marongi nai kyuki maine aap par bharosa hi nai kiya",Aditi says .
[Trans:This easily you won't scold me slap me because I didn't believed you]

"No I won't you were suffering with me too for 5-6 years why should I let you suffer more not after knowing the truth which got revealed today. I should be with you",Anika says .

"Please didi pls slap me scold me but don't be with me it will make me feel more guilty pls didi pls",Aditi says crying harder .

"Chup kar tu maine maaf kiya tujhe ab guilty feel mat kar abhi hume ek dusre ki zaruart hai voh past hai past mai hi rehne de usse mat yaad kar past ko",Anika says .
[Trans:You don't say anything . I forgave you now don't feel guilty. We need each other now. The past is past let it be in past itself don't remember it]

"At first I wasn't gonna participate in any of your wedding functions but then I knew it would have hurt you at the same time surprise you so I participated after all it was your wedding and that day when you called me at your place for dinner I was suprised to even get that msg as I had already hurt you and felt guilty I came ",Aditi says .

"I was happy you came",Anika says.

After they both calm down after crying they both wipe each other's tear and smile at each other .

Both feeling happy that they finally are okay now .

Anika opened the album and saw the photos of their biological parents .

The only photo they have of the 4 of them together was the one after Aditi was brought home after being born .
Aditi was in her mother's arm and Anika was in her father's arm.

"We should frame it",Aditi says.

"We should definately",Anika agrees .

After seeing the photo album Anika keeps the photo album in the suitcase too .

"Adi now we will never come back here again let's pack all your things first",Anika says .

"Btw I brought something for you from London too I just saw the thing and it screamed you so I bought it but never knew how will I give you",Anika says .

"Really?",Aditi asks and Anika nods .

"I will give it you later on",Anika says.

"Didi where will I stay I can't go and stay with Ishu didi as she is pregnant and Naina didi is lives with her family ",Aditi says .

"Don't worry about it let's go",Anika says and closes the suitcase .

Aditi's all clothes and things were packed in 3 bags and they both took it downstairs .

Girish and Neeta were no where to be found .

Kabir saw them coming downstairs with suitcases and helped them.

"Kabir can I ask you something?",Anika says .

"If it is can Aditi stay with us for few days then ofcourse she can. I knew you wouldn't let her stay here so I had already told ma and papa that Aditi will stay with us for few days and they happily agreed so now let's go",Kabir says .

"You know me so well huh",Anika says .

"Ofcourse I'm your husband afterall",Kabir says and winks at her .

Aditi was happy her didi got married to Kabir .

"But I can't live with you Anika didi I will stay in the apartment in which you stayed it is still yours right?",Aditi says .

"Yes it is but it will take time to settle there so come and live with us till that time",Anika says .

"Anu is right don't worry you are family too and ma papa will love to have you living with us",Kabir says.

"Thankyou jiju(older sister's husband)",Aditi says taking Kabir by suprise .

Aditi had never called him jiju before this was new to him .

"Don't thank me as I said you are family and moreover you get to spend time with your didi",Kabir says.

Aditi agrees and they leave for Malhotra Mansion .

During their ride Anika and Kabir tease the hell out of Aditi as loves Anuj and Kabir teases her the most as Anuj is his bestfriend . And Aditi blushes too much her ears full red due to the teasing .

Aditi tells them they are dating and how they had liked each other since they met but never confessed to each other as were scared but finally Anuj got some courage and confessed to her after Kabir and Anika's marriage and started dating .

Kabir promised himself to do something to Anuj as Anuj didn't told his 3 bestfriends about his relationship .

Word count : 2647

                         *******

Phew longest chapter in this story.

So what do you guys want to say about Aditi ? She suffered too.

And Aditi and Anuj 😉

I hate Girish Ahuja and Neeta Ahuja btw .

Anways only few more chapters then the story will end and next chapter will come soon!

Stay tuned !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 60.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
922K 22.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
864K 56.3K 58
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
436K 30.9K 37
Sequel of "His Replaced Bride" Life is not a bed of roses it is full of troubles. These troubles give us new experiences and lessons to go forward in...