Remember + Niall Horan

By midknightniall

Niall Horan lost everything. He lost his memory, his whole life, leaving him only with the knowledge of his n... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One

Eleven

4.6K 124 57
By midknightniall

Chapter 11

Arianna's POV~

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Hailey nearly screamed, her paper falling out of her hand.

I told her about Niall and I. Pretty ironic how it actually did happen as she predicted.

"Shhhh!" I tried to keep her calm, the professor was already giving us looks. I did not want to make him mad again.

"How did it happen? Details, Arie, details!" She squealed.

"I don't know, it just happened, I guess." I tried hard not to blush about it.

"Oh my gosh! I knew Niall was looking at you in that way. I can't believe this. You guys are so adorable together! Eeeek!"

I laughed at how she reacted to this. She always overreacted about everything but it was one of the things I loved about her.

She made things more interesting than they actually were.

"So have you guys... Yanno, since y'all live in the same apartment... Did ya, like.. Do things...yet?" She nervously asked. A wide smile spread on her face.

Oh, god. I couldn't forget how she was also very immature. She could just say it but the words were too scared to come out of her lips.

"You are so perverted, Hailey! Oh for gods sake!" I elbowed her gently.

"So I'm taking it as you guys haven't."

"No!" I rolled my eyes.

"Then what have you guys done?"

I smile, my cheeks obviously bright red in color. I pose my lips in a kissing matter.

"YOU'VE MADE OUT?!" She jumped on her seat.

"SHHHH!" A guy turned around and gestured his index finger on his lips. He had the look of annoyance.

"Psh, grumpy old man." Hailey stuck her tongue out at him.

"So you guys tasted tongues?" Hailey asked again, this time much quieter.

"No. We kissed, that's it. Nothing farther than that." I picked up my pen and started to write notes.

"Wait..does Zayn know about this?" Hailey's voice turned serious.

I don't answer.

My head was flooding with thoughts about what Zayn would do if he found out.

It was a scary thought, considering Zayn had a bad anger problem.

"Does he even know that Niall's been living in your apartment?"

I shook my head and kept staring down at my paper. I could hear her mouth gasp.

"Arie...you're in for some trouble." She whispered.

I pull my eyes away from the paper and looked at Hailey.

"You better not tell him. You know how he's got some anger management, Hailey. I was going to tell him but now I'm afraid to." It was the truth.

I was afraid of Zayn sometimes.

She raises her eyebrows, like she was telling me this was wrong.

It was wrong but Zayn isn't my boyfriend or anything, why should I have to tell him everything that went on in my life?

Sure, he was my best friend and he's been there forever but still, something that dealt with my love life doesn't concern him.

Unless he had something in his heart for me, but I doubted that.

"Okay, Arie. Just watch out." She warns me, turning her head to get back to writing on her paper.

I look at my paper and read my notes, trying to escape my thoughts.

.-.-.-.-.-.

After classes was finally over, I prepared myself to get back to work.

It had been a crazy, and fun weekend, but now it was time to return to normal.

To go back to being serious and push all the fun stuff away for now. I had to get back on my studies also, conquering a career in the medical field was a hard goal that I was running towards.

I immediately saw Zayn as I walked into the crowded restaurant.

He already had his apron on, and was asking the customers for their orders.

He had a bright smile on his face, and the angry eyebrows had faded to happy ones.

Last night really paid off.

"Hey, Zayn." I said as I walked past him.

He looks up from the little notepad he was holding and smiled at me, giving me a small wave as I walk into the back of the restaurant.

I set my bag and things down on the table and put my apron on and pulled my hair up into a pony tail.

"Arie!" Zayn hummed as he walked into the room.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" I joked.

"M'just checking up on my best friend." He winked.

"Uhhh, Zayn I don't think there would be a monster in here to eat me alive." I laughed.

He grinned, "You never know what could be in this restaurant. The food could come alive and eat you right up because you're so tiny."

"Okay, okay I'm sure food can pull itself up and eat people. Because food just does that nowadays." I roll my eyes, laughing.

"Alright, ya caught me. I actually wanted to ask ya if ya wanted to hang out again. Ya know, last night was pretty fun. I want to get back on us doing things together again." He looks at me excitedly, expecting me to say yes.

I bite my lip, not knowing what to say.

I had a boy back in my apartment who waits for me everyday, I couldn't just go and run off with another guy.

"I'll take that as a yes!" Zayn shouts and runs out of the room before I could answer.

I could hear him laughing outside in the restaurant.

I laugh and take my notepad and walked out of the room.

I scanned the tables in front of me, looking for Zayn but the boy had disappeared.

"Not tonight though, Zayn!" I call out.

I was sure he had heard me. The restaurant wasn't very big.

I knew what he was doing. He was hiding, so I wouldn't be able to reject his invitation.

Ah, well. At least the guy was happy.

.-.-.-.-.-.

That day was just one normal one.

Everything went back to our normal routine, me waking up, getting dressed then going to class, going to work, and then coming back home with food in my hand to give to the boy sitting on the sofa who would already be munching on something.

That was my most favorite part of the day, coming home to Niall eating and greeting me after a hard day at work.

"Hello, gorgeous." Niall said while chewing on some licorice.

"Niall, you're going to get a tummy ache. I already told you not to eat candy before dinner." I pulled the licorice from his fingers.

Sometimes I felt like I was his mother.

He looks at me with puppy eyes, making me feel like a bully taking candy from a little baby.

"But if I get a tummy ache I know that you'll always be there to rub my stomach for me. So I have nothing to worry about, babe." He grins.

"And who said I was going to rub your tummy?" I teased.

He comes closer to me and wraps his fingers around my waist and gives me a peck on my forehead.

"You know you would." He says.

"You know me too well." I giggle.

"Did I tell you that you looked good today?" He whispers into my ear and strokes my hair.

I turned my head a bit so I could look at him. I smiled shyly and he kissed my ear, before nibbling it, making a spark flow through my body.

"Niall, don't eat my ear if you're hungry." I teased. He laughs.

"Do you not like it?" He pulls back a little. "Sorry, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"No, that's not what I meant. I mean its not that I do want it, or if I don't, I just meant like.." I bit my tongue, I wasn't even sure what I was saying anymore.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say." He chuckles.

His head pulls back from my neck and he starts to leave warm, wet kisses on my chin.

"I've been waiting for you all day," He mutters through the kisses.

My hands find their way to his neck, embracing him.

His lips kiss its way from my chin, to my lips.

His tongue slowly snaked into my mouth, making me gasp.

I sucked in my breath and closed my eyes, feeling my heart thump as our tongues came together, his tongue sliding out, coaxing out mine.

"Niall." I gasped for air.

I pulled away and took my bag off my shoulders. I quickly pulled out the container of food out of the bag and showed it to him.

"Aren't you hungry?" I ask him, aware of what was happening just a second ago.

I could still taste his sweet, candy-flavored saliva that sticked to the sides of my mouth.

He laughs, "Arianna. That was such a moment but you broke it because you thought I was hungry?" He continues to laugh.

"What?" I blush. "I'm sorry..I've never done something like that before. I got nervous." I set down the container on the little table by the sofa and stared at my hands.

He smiles and walks a few steps until he reaches me.

My hand is lifted in his as he holds it.

"Babe, don't worry I can teach you." He smiles.

His arms pull me close again, making my face just an inch away from his.

I pull his head up and kiss him hard on his lips.

This time, I slip my tongue in his mouth, making him gasp. I pull my tongue back in my mouth but now, he pushes his tongue in mine. I push him a bit off me to gasp for air.

"Wow. I thought I meant I was going to teach you but it seems like you got this down." He chuckled.

"Sorry, did I do it too fast?" I ask. I didn't want to him to feel weird if I was doing it wrong.

"No, babe. It's just the way I like it." He breathes heavily, and his hand wraps around my arm as he pulls me into my bedroom.

He kisses me, engulfing me in his arms as we made our way to my bed.

I watch as he shuts the door and I drop on the bed, feeling the soft cloth under my body. It felt good to lay down after standing all day.

I leaned back on the bed, Niall following as he hovered over me, rushing back to my lips and never breaking the kiss once.

I rested my head on the pillows of my bed and wrapped my arms around Niall's neck, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck gently.

He began to tug at the hair tie that my hair was using to keep a ponytail on the top of my head.

My wavy, brown hair flowing out onto the pillow messily.

Niall began to comb his fingers through it gently, kissing me softly, our lips moving slowly against one another full of passion and love.

"Arianna." Niall gasps.

I giggle, his lips tickling me as he started to leave kisses on my neck.

It tickled me but also made a warm sensation flow throughout my body.

He makes his way down to my stomach, pushing back my shirt a bit and kissing all around my stomach.

His hands push down on the bed beside my shoulders.

I was breathing heavily. What was happening right now? I didn't know but it felt good.

I had a tingly feeling on my front, something that felt really good.

"You're so beautiful," He muttered through kisses.

My hands stroked the back of his head, pulling him up towards me. I could hear him breathing through the silent room.

His blue eyes gazed at me, making me pull him close and just holding him tightly.

He was now just laying on top of me, making no movements as his strong arms wrapped around me and held me tightly.

"Wait." He whispers into my neck. I feel his warm breath tickle my skin.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask.

He rolls off my body slowly and flops beside me on the bed, staring at me.

Looking into his blue eyes, I knew I was in love with him.

"I won't go any further than this." He breathes heavily.

"Why?" I asked.

Not that I wanted to keep going...

He smiles, "I want to take this relationship slowly. I don't wanna rush anything."

"I want to take my time with you." His thumb rubs across my cheek.

I lay my arm around his back and kept my stare in his eyes. "Okay." I whispered.

He pulls the blanket over us and he laid back in front of me, face to face.

With his face only about an inch away, I quickly stole a kiss on his lips and giggled.

"Arianna!" He whined, but then suddenly leaned in and kissed me hard and slowly on the lips.

It was just a regular kiss with no tongue but I still liked it.

He pulls back after a minute, "Let's go to sleep now." He muttered under his breath.

"Okay." I answered.

"I love you." He whispered after closing his eyes.

"I love you too." I said, while still admiring the beautiful creature that laid beside me.

.-.-.-.-.-.

Niall's P.O.V.

I remained laying beside Arianna with my eyes closed.

I could feel her eyes staring at me, knowing she was awake.

I had lied to her.

I didn't mean to but I didn't know how else to tell her without hurting her.

I had seen the look in her eyes before when I pulled back while kissing her for the first time.

And I could tell she was heartbroken.

I had a significant feeling that felt familiar when my lips had brushed against hers.

Perhaps I had remembered kissing somebody in the past.

A little side in my heart had felt hurt, like I was betraying someone.

A person I used to love.

Someone in my memories who I couldn't remember completely.

But although I tried remembering this certain person, Arianna's face would appear.

It was like my heart was telling me that Arianna was the one, but another part of my heart kept telling me about somebody else.

I hated it.

It kept haunting me every time I would touch Arianna.

I wish it would stop, but whoever the person I felt like I was betraying, I must've really loved her.

The guilt was killing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 419 25
What if you come back from your dream vacation with your boyfriend and end up being in a plane crash? That's what happens to Rose and Niall. A dream...
8.4K 280 11
At first Emma rescues Niall but in reality they've rescued each other. A story of being lost without the other and overcoming fears to achieve hopes...
35.9K 1.2K 35
After a serious accident, Harry suffers from a case of retrograde amnesia where he hasn't only forgotten the fact that he is a part of the world-famo...
226K 5.4K 42
Crises can be overcome but can everyone survive? He and She - Niall and Olivia Happy moments don't last forever and when everything seems fine, somet...