Changed me

Von SincerelyShomal

Time was standing annoyingly still and I think I may have forgotten how to properly breathe. "Panda you hav... Mehr

Tame the mane
Are you a mute?
Can i have his kids?
I promise i'm stronger than you
Swoon
Green is your color sweetheart
I wouldn't hurt you
does that make me your daddy?
Don't make promises you can't keep. (Niles P.O.V)
I'm going to replace you
You are a terrible liar
What can happen in three weeks?
Liar you're glad it hurt
yellow latex dress
Not too shabby
Homecoming
What Are You Wearing?
Where do I stand?
Ketchup or Mayo?
Hey Monkeys
Little Lady
It's a No Go
Sexy Thug
Losing Brain cells
Bromance
Give Me the Twinkie
That Blush on Your Cheek
Aria brings you shampoo?
Breathing is a Necessity
It's My Fault
Cocky Are We?
Kiss me Please
Rap God
Last Puppy Cake
I'm Vegan
Blood On Your Costume
Plain Blue Doors
Beautiful People
You're a Distraction
The Same
I am Sorry
Nightmares
My Story
Did He Apologize?
Story Update!
Author's Update

Someone is on his period.

8.5K 524 56
Von SincerelyShomal

I made the team. I actually made the dance team. That is honestly freaking insane. Adrenaline coursed through my body as I stared at the list that held my name. I was among four other girls who made the team.  It was on the bulletin for everyone to see. I can feel the anxiety fighting with the adrenaline. However, right now I was too happy for my own good. My mom was captain of her own dance team. She and my dad met at one of her competitions. He was scoping out hot girls and in his words "he ended up marrying the hottest girl there". Quite the romantic he is.

            The hallway around me bustled as people either celebrated acceptance or felt defeated. I am glad I was doing the former rather than the latter. Watching carefully I smiled as a girl stepped up to the list and almost screamed from joy. I held onto my backpack almost jumping out of my skin. I needed to tell Nile. Wait hold on what did I just say? Shaking off the thought that just invaded my mind. I guess I have to tell dad and Lex. I couldn't wait to see the look on my dads face. It could go two ways he could be really happy, or really nostalgic.

            "Can I start calling you my tiny dancer?" He asked.

            "You can't call me your anything." I said almost cringing at the question.

            "Aww come on Manuela. Is that any way to talk to your homecoming date?." Marco said falling in step with me as I made my way to the English class where I had to be in a group with this loon.  I think he forgot that we got into an argument about him calling me his. I ended spending most of that night with Nile anyway. I just nodded trying to cut this conversation short.

            "Hey you two in your seats now!" Mr. Walsh yelled. Someone is definitely on his period. I am a firm believer in men having a time of the month. The normally loquacious classroom was deadly silent. Marco and I exchanged looks of confusion before rushing over to our group. Well only Sasha was there. Man I hope Nile doesn't walk in in the middle of what may be a long lecture.

            "Okay students, I am sick and tired. Would you like to know why I am sick and tired?" Mr. Walsh asked. No one answered.

            The rest of the class went on without a word from the students, and a long lecture from Mr. Walsh. The bell finally set us all free. We spent about five minutes working on our actual project. Mr. Walsh was apparently butt hurt over his online reviews. I mean who actually rates their teachers.

            "Okay Manuela I think we should switch roles." Sasha said as we packed up our stuff.

            "What are you talking about?"

            "I think I should work with Nile. He and I are talking. I think it would be for the best that him and I work together." Everything in my mind was screaming "how about no you hoe" But instead I just nodded.

            "Miss DeVoux can you drop this off to Mr. Austin. He is evidently under the weather." Mr. Walsh asked.

            Can I victory dance in front of Sasha right now? Please.

            Never taking my eyes off Sasha "Sure Mr. Walsh". Grabbing the paper work and my bag I was out with a little pep in my step.

            The drive home was quick and the sound of the 1975 filled the silence. I sang along loudly to the music. Dad's car was blocking the driveway so I had to park on the street. I guess he wasn't staying home too long.

            "Dad!" I screamed. My voice echoed throughout the house. Cookie came round the corner. He jumped around me. Lifting him up into my arms. I kissed the top of his head. He nuzzled into my neck.

            "In the office Panda."

            "What are you doing home? I thought you were going to be at the office." I sat on the edge of his desk still holding Cookie in my arms. Hitting my leg Dad continued sorting through files.

            " I left a couple of files home and I needed them for a case report."

            "Do those reports include addresses?"

            " Yes they do. Why do you ask?" He asked pushing his glasses up on his head. His silky brown hair was pushed out of his face.

            "Why couldn't I get your hair genes?" I asked admiring how obedient his hair was. Even in a bun my curls still found a way to escape.

            "Because your moms hair was way cooler. Now why did you want to know about the addresses?"

            "Oh I need the Austin's address."

            "Why?"'        

            "I have to drop some homework off for Nile." I replied setting Cookie free. I took my hair out of the bun and tossed it until it settled.

            "Okay let me find that. It kills me sometimes how much like your mom you look."

            "Speaking of mom. I made the dance team." I blurted out. Analyzing dads face I waited as a long silence filled the air. There was an unrecognizable expression on his face. He was quiet for a few more seconds before a smile broke out on his face.  Standing up he swept me off the desk. Spinning me around he laughed loudly. This made getting on the team just a little sweeter.

            "I am so proud of you. Your mom would be so proud panda." He kissed the top of my head. I felt like a six year old again, but I liked it.

            "Dad I need to get going before its dark" He let go of me and handed me the address on his desk.

            "Tell the Austin's I have missed seeing them." Dad said.

            I was actually really excited to see Nile. As much as I want to question what I just said , I don't because in all honesty I want to see him. I missed him at school today and I wanted to tell him about making the team. I just wanted to be around him. That would be enough. I didn't realize until my cheeks started hurting that I was smiling the entire drive here. Man I needed to get over this or make something happen. Why couldn't he take some of Marco's confidence and use it. I shook the thought as quickly as it entered my mind.

            I brought the car to a stop in front of the house with the same address on the paper. The neighborhood was a lot different than mine. Each house was a little different  and weren't as big as the ones in my neighborhood. I don't even think I have been to this side of town. It was a little ways out from Main Street. Grabbing my jacket and the work I took a breath . I had no reason to be nervous ,but I was.

            The house was a yellow panel with a red door. It was actually quite picturesque. The porch had a white table and chair setting. There were pots that probably held flowers during the summer. I rang the doorbell and shifted my weight nervously from leg to leg. I felt a huge lump in my throat and I didn't get why I felt so nervous.

            The door opened and instead of an adult answering a little girl stood before me. A frown graced her small face. She was dressed in a cute skirt , a pristine white shirt and her hair was pin striped.

            "How may I help you ?" She asked her eyes dull and her voice quiet.

            "Hi, my name is Manny and I have some work for Nile."

            "Aria, are you ever suppose to answer the door?" A woman came she was tiny in size and her hair sat obediently on her head. Her clothes were immaculate making me feel self conscious about my jeans and hoodie. She placed her hand on Aria's back and I didn't miss the small flinch Aria gave off. Trying hard not to let my confusion show I redirected my attention to the woman who now stood in front of me.

            "I'm sorry mommy." Aria said scurrying away quickly. The woman in front of me gave me a once over and crinkled her nose when her eyes landed on my face. I laughed softly a little annoyed at this grown woman's high school like behavior.

            "How may I help you?" She asked a phony smile gracing her face. Her hands were clasped tightly together.

            "Hi I'm Manny. I am Dr. DeVoux's daughter. He says hello by the way. Is Nile home?"

            "Why do you need my son?" she asked placing emphasis on the words "my son"

            "I go to school with Nile and I needed him to work on our project together."

            "Wait here, I'll get' him." She said closing the door in my face. What the hell was that all about? Standing there a little taken a back I wanted to ask her what was her problem. I walked along the porch staring at my converse. It has been about ten minutes since she closed the door. I checked my phone a little aggravated. This is annoying what can you possibly be doing. Shouldn't it take like two seconds to go tell someone they have a visitor?

            After another ten minutes I start to head back to my car. I'm so over this.

"Manny wait." Nile coughed after he spoke. I turned to find him a lot closer than I expected him to be.

            "What in the world. That is the longest time it took for anyone to come out and meet me."  I said taking in his appearance. Black slacks graced his legs and he had on a light blue button down. Rolling his sleeves up he looked back at the house.

            "Aria just told me you were outside. How long have you been here?" He asked.

            "For about 20 minutes. Your mom didn't tell you?"

            Scratching the back of his neck he shook his head no. Rolling my eyes I pushed the assignments at him. Annoyance playing at me because she made me stand on that porch with no intention of telling him I was here.

" You're mom said she was going to tell you that I was here." I said trying not to sound as angry as I felt.

"She didn't say anything to me."

Nodding silently I shook off the feeling of anger and prayed the excitement I was feeling on my way here came back. Nile's intense gaze made me squirm a bit.

            " Guess what!" I blurt out.

            Moving a way from me he asked "what?"

            " I made the team!" I all but squealed. My smile bright on my face and my cheeks hurt like hell. However, I was the only one excited. Nile had a modest smile on his face.

            "Why aren't you celebrating with me?" I asked annoyed. Laughing he just shrugged. Before I realized what I was doing a swatted him lightly on the arm. His flinch was very evident.

            " I knew you were going to get it curly sue." He said smugly

            "Shut up." Grabbing hold of my shoulders he pulled me in for a hug. My arms wrapped around his waist and my head lay against his chest. I could feel the rhythmic beat of his heart. He was warm and comforting. I could feel myself melting deeper into this hug, but the sound of someone clearing their throat caused Nile to pull a part from me.

            "Well who is this, boy?" The tall brooding man asked Nile. His eyes trained on me and for some reason I felt uncomfortable. Without realizing it I stepped closer to Nile who moved slightly in front of me and he placed his arm in front of me.

            " She's a friend from school?"

            "Oh really now, did your mama say you can have friends over?"

            "No sir, Manuela was just dropping off some homework for me."  Nile said quickly.

            "Manuela, that's a pretty name. You look like a beautiful girl." My skin crawled a bit at his words. How in the hell can you tell someone they're beautiful and make them feel violated? Nile's arm reached back and squeezed my waist comfortingly before returning his gaze to the man I assume was his father. " Well Manuela I hope to be seeing you soon. Boy, you feeling up to go going to school tomorrow?"

            "Yes sir." Nile replied.

            "I'll be the judge of that. You going with her?"

            He looked at me for confirmation and I nodded silently. "What the crap is going on" was the only thing in my mind.

            "Be back before your curfew." The man smiled a bitter smile before disappearing into the house. I felt out a breath and looked at Nile for answers. When he didn't offer any I rolled my eyes.

            "Lets go. You owe me some kind of explanation for what that was all about."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

538K 14.9K 39
"Leave the heels on,"he said as he pulled my hair to the side and bit down on my ear. I could not help but moan.He was only in his boxers and hard a...
11.6K 450 38
"So, let me get this straight," I looked at him weirdly, raising my hands slightly in exclamation. "You like me?!" I asked him in disbelief. "Like or...
138K 4.6K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...
49.5K 2.1K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...