*+:。.。I would do anything for...

By Whyarentyousoda

Sundrop/Moondrop x gn reader! ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*"I would do anything for you (Y/N)!"˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* I am just ha... More

(1)Meeting the sun man
(2)KISS ATTACK!
(3)Nice talks and drawings
(4) So tired
(5) Sundrop?
a/n
another a/n
(6)Talking with Moon
(7) Favorite animatronic
(8) Gift from Sundrop
(10) I love you :)
(11) Upgraded
(12) Playing family
(13) Talk of events
(14) A little jealous
(15) The Dj and sleeping troubles
(16) Arguments
(17) Cruel joke
(18) Surprise🎉
(19) Panic attack
Valentines special!
(20) Reward
(21) New body
(22) Help from Freddy
(23) An explanation
(24) Finally
(25) Missed you
(26) Feels different
(27) I love you mom
(28) who ordered it?
(29) Alone
(30) Rose
(31) Strange feelings
(32)ENDING ONE(32)
(32) ENDING TWO (32)
story ideas
All Mine

(9) Dogs and Cats :D

4.6K 136 100
By Whyarentyousoda

(Quick authors note, sorry that this is coming on on Tuesday instead but I've had a busy weekend and I also had a sewing lesson yesterday so I've been pretty busy, but I love writing and Sundrop/Moondrop makes me happy so I don't mind anyways I'm gonna put pictures of my pets which the reader has in this because I love my pets and I didn't want to just make random ones I also don't know why the pictures showed up sideways)
Kanaya

Chandler

Banana

(I don't have any pictures of jellybean, she is kinda the neighbors cat that hangs out in my yard)

Once me and Sundrop woke the kids up we got them all to move into the daycare theatre so we could watch the movie Sundrop had picked out earlier that day. Once all of them were seated we hand out snack, this time it was celery with peanut butter(thank god none of the kids are allergic to peanuts).  

After everyone has their snacks we put on the movie, me and Sundrop sitting in the back row to not block any of the kids' views. 

The movie was pretty good, I'm sure I would have liked it more if I was a kid but it was good nonetheless.  The day continues pretty normal, we play more games after the movie and the kids go home no later then 6, we finish cleaning the daycare by 7:30 and I head home by 10 after talking to Sundrop for the rest of the time. 

Once I'm home I feed my pets, and take a very long shower since I hadn't been able to yesterday. And finally, I lay down in bed. 

I pull out my phone and text my manager about bringing my pets to work 'for the children' and definitely not Sundrop. I'm not getting on him answering me anytime soon since he takes forever to respond to anything. 

I let out a sigh as I out down my phone and stare at the ceiling. This apartment feels so dull now that ive met Sundrop, it feels way too quiet. I decide to get out of bed once I realized I didn't eat anything for dinner. I go to the kitchen and open the fridge door only to see there is basically nothing, ah I need to go to the store, whatever I'll just have cereal. And so I do, I eat quickly before going back to bed. 

"Chandler, Kanaya come here," I shout from my bed, wanting them to lay with me. They never really listen though. Surprising Kanaya shows up, "up up puppy," I say patting the bed trying to get her to come up. 

Eventually she does get up getting on the bed with me, causing me to smile. I finally end up falling asleep with Kanaya by my side. 

The next few days go by normally, no answer from my manager and getting to know Sun and Moon more.  

I've been working at the pizza plex for only a week but I'm already very close to the two daycare attendants. Sun's smile and Moon's interesting comments have already become a major reason to get up in the mornings. 

But anyways, work is going as normal and I notice my phone vibrant in my pocket. I pull it out and look at the message. My smile widens as I see the message. I quickly walk over to Sundrop. 

"Sunny! I have great news!" I announce excitedly.

When he hears me voice he turns towards me, "whats the news?" He asks matching my energy.

"The manager said yes! I can bring my pets to work!" I say practically bouncing with excitement.

"What? Really! Ahh I'm so excited to meet them! What if they don't like me ahh I'm so happy," Sundrop on the other hand, was actually bouncing with excitement. 

"I promise they'll love you! They love meeting new people, and you're amazing and they have good taste so they couldn't not like you," I reassure him. 

And with that the day goes normally, besides seeming slower then usual, it's probably just because I'm excited to being my pets at meet Sundrop.

The next day I get up super early and do my usual routine before I get my pets ready. I make sure Chandler and Kanaya's fur is combed so it isn't tangled and the kids can't pull on it. I make sure Jellybean and Banana both have little boots on to keep them from scratching the kids. With that I put the collars and leashes on Chandler and Kanaya and put the harnesses on Jellybean and Banana and attach the leashes before I leave the house, my hands full of leashes. 

I'll admit, it was very hard to walk both my dogs and cats at the same time because of the huge difference in their heights keeping an eye on the cats was much harder but I somehow manage to get the all the pets in the car. 

The ride to work was chaotic, Chandler doesn't like the car so he was whining the whole time, Kanaya kept pushing her nose against my cheek trying to get pets from me while the cats sat patiently in the passenger seat. 

We eventually get to the pizza plex and despite my efforts to be here early we arrive later then I usually do. I struggle to get them all in the building without losing any of them with how hard the dogs are pulling. But nonetheless the struggle is worth it for Sundrop. 

Since I obviously can't let my pets go down the slide I bring them around to the exit of the daycare before opening the door and bringing them inside. 

I can finally let them off their leashes now that the door is closed, and they instantly go running, smelling anything and everything, besides Banana, she stays by my side. 

"Sundrop! Where are you?" I call out, not seeing him in the room, not much later I see him look down from his balcony.  

When he notices me he waves, and I expect him to jump into the ball pit but he doesn't he walks back into his room, assumingly to come down from the stairs instead. Curious as to why I walk over to the ball pit noticing that it is almost completely empty. 

I assume it's because management knew I was bring my pets and didn't want them to get lost in there for another lawsuit but who knows. 

After a few minutes my theory is proven correct as Sundrop quickly pushes himself in through the wooden doors. 

"Sundrop, I missed you," I say hugging him once he's fully in the room with the door closed. He quickly hugs back but pulls away when Chandler comes running towards him. 
"Chandler, no jumping," I say strictly trying to keep him from knocking over Sundrop. 

"He's so big!" Sundrop says sounding slightly surprised by how big Chandler is, since he is a borzoi meaning he is much bigger then other dog breeds. Sun bends down petting Chandler excitedly as Chandler proceeds to sniff Sun's face, pressing his snoot against his faceplate causing Sundrop to laugh. 

"I told you he would like you," I say smiling as I notice Banana at my feet once again. I pick her up as I watch Sundrop give Chandler the attention he obviously deserves. Chandler loses interest fairly quickly though, walking away to smell and knock over things in the daycare. "Sorry about him, he gets bored very easily, oh uhm, this is Banana, she is mostly nice, except when she's hungry," I say stepping closer to him so he can pet here while I'm holding her. 

He pets her softly, seeming a bit worried, "don't worry I fed her before we came and I brought extra food and treats for them," I reassure him once again. 

I introduce him to the other two before the kids start coming in, with each kid we instruct them to be careful with the animals and they all seem to do so since none of the animals are whining or anything. Me and Sundrop split up to make sure the kids aren't scaring the animals, both of use keeping track of the four animals. 

Instead of doing normal activities we had the dogs do a few tricks to entertain the kids and we had the two race, carefully of course and the two played having the kids watch and join.  

We had the cats hang out with the quieter kids who didn't want to play around as much so they could just sit down with them. The day goes pretty nice, Sundrop did seem to be enjoying the animals more then the kids though. 

And soon enough it was nap time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.1K 41
Yn has recently been hired at the Pizzaplex as a night guard after an opening appeared. They were given the rundown about all the animatronics, what...
2.2K 64 13
STORY IS CANCELLED!! NO CONSISTENT UPDATES, I DO WRITE FOR FUN SOMETIMES THO y/n, you the reader, are fresh out of college and in need of some cashes...
779 24 17
You got a new job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, and due to some worry about the daycare attendants, you have been assigned as their permanent m...
428K 18K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...