Dark Cravings

By Parqcxcm_hoe

[Mafia Fiction] ✧Ongoing✧ My eyes were hungrily gawking his while he kept pounding me on his thigh. With each... More

Welcome to The Mafia
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.

18.

90.6K 1.6K 105
By Parqcxcm_hoe

A/N : I apologize for this chapter being so short but I'll make up to you in next chapter.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

JULIAN'S POV:

Patience resides where power fails. Seems like a part of me has become well versed with what this line said all this time. As much as I hate to admit, there's practically nothing I can do, as much as it might seem exactly opposite of who I'm, what I am... But she...

There's nothing I can do to assert power on those twinkling eyes, enthralling like a kittens mindless stares with sweet claws hidden. It's just been a month and I'm already questioning myself on almost every aspect of what I once had control over. She might be the reason behind all of this, but am I going to blame? Absolutely Not.

I sighed, closing my eyes while chatters of these old weirdos continued. How long? I don't know, I wasn't paying attention and I barely know or am interested in knowing what's going on in here. All my mind is wandering around is her, that player of minds, Eloise...

“Oh well! Now that you've already brought up this topic...” a man whom I can barely recognize after these many glasses of drink in this sweet daylight, spoke drawing all the attention towards me. Now, the theory of them being fanatical ghosts will be proved in few moments.

“Julian, sono felice di vederti qui!” he smiled, placing his drink away as all of their wrinkled faces glowed with a beam of smile, for I don't know what.
[Translation: I'm glad to see you here. ] [A/N: I didn't say anything, google said it. ]

“Sì” I added, bringing an end to these formal talks. [Translation: Yes]

I know it's going to be that same dialogue like ever. ‘ Oh my dear, it's time to get a princess beside the prince of ours... ’ and what not.. I fucking swear if this topic comes up, I'll forget my dad befriended them and walk out. Already, I have enough things on my mind.

“He's aging like fine wine.” commented a feminine voice, probably his wife. I smirked, looking away as another sip went clearing my throat. I wonder where Ariana took Heaven? I haven't seen both of them since morning, she better not mess things up this time.

These marble floors, these rooms, all of these seem so influenced by her presence, I can imagine her petite body, that flower like beauty, wandering, floating around in the air like an angel... Cazzo! I should stop drinking before I loose it.

“Julian Lozano. ” a voice brought me back in the room and I saw all concerned faces now.

“Aren't you going to answer what I asked, son? ” that man spoke, sighed, well aware of how much I'm trying to ignore them. If it wasn't for being the head of Lozano family and the organization of Mafia all the way to Italy, I would be somewhere better.

“What would you like me to answer? ” I asked politely, placing the glass away on the table, facing all of them. This man, who once used to be the fortune seeker of this family, my dad's cousin and now an old man who can't help but find out ways to get me to start a ‘happy family’.

“Julian... I'll be straight to the point. In past few days, a lot happened... Let's say ... It wasn't any good to be mentioned on gatherings like this one but... ” he paused, inhaling with stressed and serious manners. I could read his face, he's going to bring up the dispute with rivals. I wonder what he has to talk about it, something so important that it's in front of everyone..

“I hope you haven't forgotten the rule our family abides by... ” he hinted and a quick frown crawled up my face.

“Even if you deny, son... Your actions state extreme contrary to it. ”

“There are pretty diverse scenarios to your words. It would be better if you were a bit specific... ” I stated, my jaw tensing.

“Charles's daughter... Is she with you? ” he questioned, sure about the answer with that perfect look wise people have after trapping you in their words.

“Yes.” I answered, without any hesitation, as if my ego said what can he do about it? My face settled to all blank as I didn't let him get a slight knowledge of what I might be thinking.

He laughed, nodding. Everyone around was as quite as walls, as if nobody existed in here other than him and me.

“So you might as well be aware that it's... "

“It's not.. ” I cut his words off, aware of what he was going to talk about. He looked away, sighing, finding some other way to carry this topic on.

“I don't make rules, my child. I'm well aware that the position you're on right now, doesn't keeps you away from the fact that how wrong this is. ” he paused, standing up with his one hand in pocket and other on his chest, sighing.

“She must go back to where she belongs. How long will you leash the truth of her identity from her. This.. Is not acceptable. We can't keep an outsider inside these four walls. ”

My fist clenched at how those words felt too harsh for her. She isn't an animal that I'll leash, to frame her identity the way I admire. But... Isn't this what I've done?.. She will receive no good in this predatory air, she'll only get lost, away from her way back to her world, but then, I have her bond to this, just because I wish to keep my word. Yes, she's an outsider, but from a place that's way too pure to understand the tricks of hell, how puppets with mask of a person can be the devil himself.

Heaven, just as pure as it might sound, she isn't built for seeing the bad in someone, with that sparkle of trust and shine of believe, always ready embrace and accept whatever the person is saying. Can I let her wander alone? Not after I know this fact about her.

“Don, I mustn't be the one interrupting but this might not be the best decision. One wrong move and it'll end everything we've built in years.” one of them spoke.

“Come on everyone! Can't you see? He finally found his special one. ” that Lady grinned, taking a sip from her glass.

I stood up, inhaling, convincing myself to behave. One thing I know for sure, if I make a my decision, nobody will dare to go against it.

“... Is it... Julian? ” he raised his eyebrow at her words, smiling. How fast people assume things...

“No. The only reason she's here because that's what Charles wanted. ” I pointed out the reason, taking off their attention back to the topic.

“That won't change the fact that she's an outsider. It won't take a moment to bring everything thundering down if she realized what she's in. "

All these words weren't doing my patience any good. My eyes got tensed, burning.

“She'll be here for some time. ” I stated, ignoring what he just said.

“So you're saying she's no harm? So, do you mind telling me where she is? ” he asked, his eyes suspecting my response already. He sure has some experience in finding out the information, but who said I wasn't good enough in hiding.

“She's with Ariana. And if you're suspecting anything, let me make this clear... My men watch her every moment when it's needed. ” I raised my voice, stating, looking over at all of them and then turned back to him,

“I hope you're not questioning my position.. ”

He let out a small laugh, as if amused at it.

“.. Ha.. Mio figlio... I believe you more than my experience in people. Trust me, all I want is everyone's good. ”

He walked upto me, standing right in front of my face with his smiley eyes fading with a transition into serious ones.

“If she stays here, she'll have to become one of us.... She'll have to enter this place with all the exits closed... ”

I didn't speak anything. All I did was visualise what his words meant. She'll be bond to someone in the Mafia... Is this what he's implying to? Like any other man in this place, he said what he thought was right but what it actually is, isn't going to happen.

“She's not a possession that I'll let let anyone bond with her. ”

I fumed. One thought of someone else being with her, brought a crazy boil to my blood. The girl, who must be forbidden is out here being treated like a property that's being handed to some, to take care of without its voice or will.

He sighed, placing his hand on my shoulder as he peeked through his eyes, sight of my raged ones.

“Not anyone... You'll... ”

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
All you can do to support me:

Share
Vote
Comment
Follow, if you want to
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 39.9K 48
For as long as Niharika could remember, she led a simple life overshadowed by her own misery. Despite belonging to a well-established family and bein...
566K 35.2K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
609K 30.9K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...