"My Arrogant Boss". | Kim Tae...

Autorstwa btssurmise7

"The night of my dream was the beginning of my reality." How can I survive at my workplace when my Boss disli... Więcej

Introduction & Disclaimer
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
EPILOGUE

Chapter 19.

20.8K 924 550
Autorstwa btssurmise7

[Jade's Point of View]

{Two hours before the accident}

I kept my smile suppressed while looking at Kyle's heavenly side profile. He was perfect. I looked away as soon as he disconnected the call.

"Why you came out?", He asked finding me standing out of the club.

"I was bored", I spoke unable to contain my excitement.
"Let's get in", he spoke in his grave tone. I followed him inside although he already stepped into the club.

I bumped into someone at the entrance.

A shiver ran down my spine when I looked up at him.  Those same curly hair. A satan behind that innocent face. I tried to move away but he grabbed my arm to pull me out of the club.

He bumped my back to a wall and pressed himself on me.
"I just wanted to have a conversation and you mutt is being reluctant", he spoke gritting his teeth. His eyes were intimidating. I was trembling out of horror. His face up this close was pure demon.

I swallowed a hard lump which formed in my throat.

"Leave me~", my voice was quaky. A smug formed on his lips. He began to close the distance between us but I turned my head and simultaneously tried my best to push him away but he barely budge.

His lips captured my neck making me feel disgusted. I snuffed. My eyes were shut and I was terrified with anything that could happen next second. I was frail around him.

A shiver ran down through my spine when I felt his boner.
"You still do things to this little freak.....", He inhaled onto my throat. My mouth felt salty when they tasted my tears.

"Why are you back here!", Ashay was out of my contact when this agressive voice threw him on the ground. Kyle was back as my rescuer.
"How many times do I need to tell you to stay away from her!", Kyle kicked on that bastard's ribs. He growled in pain and tried to stand up.

Kyle pulled him by his collar just to punch him on his face. But Ashay smirked.

"If I see you playing around her or anyone else then see what I will do to you!", Kyle murmured on his face by pulling him by his nape.

"Let's get in", He held my arm to pull me back inside the club then to a comparatively sober corner.

"Are you okay?", Kyle asked scanning my face. I nodded reluctantly. My eyes still held the tears. He pulled out the tissues from the table near us.

We stared at eachother for a moment.

"Can I ask you something? It's can be a little personal.....", He cautiously spoke. I nodded right away.
"How do you know this douchebag?", He scrunched his eyebrows.
"He's my ex.....it was a toxic relationship, took me a whole year to get back to normal, Y/n helped the process......but he is suddenly back in my life, obsessed with me for a mysterious reason. The much I loved him before the more he creeps me out now", I sobbed.

Kyle kept his palm on my shoulder to calm me down.

"Should I ask you something as well? Something personal?", I asked carefully. He paused and thought for a moment before nodding.

"Do you know him? Both of yours body language, when you are in front of eachother, seems as if you two are familiar to one another......", I uttered.
"Yes......", He refused to give away anything more and I had no reason to pester him as he clearly wasn't in a mood to let out more.

He straightened his posture on the couch. His eyes fixed over the person singing on the stage, some love song. His dusky skin was illuminating by the lightening of the place. The subtle curls of his hair adding the shimmer to his attractiveness.

"Kyle.....", My sub-conscious called out for him. His sparkling eyes were now holding my reflection. My gaze shifted to his soft lips and I didn't know which demon summoned me at that moment that I kept my lips right on his just to regret right away. He gently pushed me away and it was now my breaking moment.

"What are you doing?!", He was shocked at my sudden boost of courage.

"I love you Kyle", little did I know that my confession going to ruin everything between Kyle and I. Also, between Y/n and I.
"I don't like you Jade", the creases on his forehead were deep. On the other hand, my eyes were oozing tears of rejection.
"Do you have anyone else in your life?", I managed to ask.
"I don't......but I like someone.....", He hesitated.
"Are you lying?", I scoffed between my sobs.
"Why would I?", His brows came together.

"Do I know her?", I was just deeply hurt for some reason. Maybe because I recently had encounter with my ex and now this rejection.

He swallowed.
"I want you to keep this between us......", He told. I stayed quiet.
"It's Y/n.....", The name squeezed every muscle in my body.
I grit my teeth.
"I'm sorry to bust the bubble but she's already dating Taehyung!", I blurt out and the worst was I didn't regret.

He was left aghast at the reveal.

I didn't wait even for a moment and left the club all by myself.

My throat was blocked with over emerging emotions. My eyes were bawling.

The one I saw friend in took everyone away from me whom I liked. First Taehyung and now Kyle.

I settled on the driver seat of my car. My eyes fixed at the front mirror.

Was I that unattractive that no one find a place in me to love? I was sad and disheartened. I didn't want to hate Y/n but I couldn't help either. I was feeling like the antagonist of a movie.

"JADE!!", I heard a cry for me. I turned and saw Kyle running to my car. I now hate him as well. Without wasting any moment I pressed the accelerator and drove away.

I was continuously snuffing and my eyes kept getting blur. I was feeling dizzy. My gut warned me against something evil that was approaching and soon after something hit my car from behind causing it to jerk.

My body went cold and heart almost stopped. I checked out the car behind me which hit mine. Ashay was on the driver seat. I was so blinded at the view that I lost control on my car and it hit the big rock in the road side and my car turned upside down.

Something hard hit my abdomen causing me to groaned out loud. I was in pain but didn't want to die.

I was in the outskirts of the city so there was no vehicle around. I saw a male figure walking to me, the satan in my life, I knew he had no intention to save me. I simply shut my eyes till I blacked out. Maybe it was the end of me.

[POV ENDS]

***

{PRESENT}

[Your Point of View]

I was sitting on Taehyung's thighs, secured in his embrace. We were still in the hospital and the morning was at our doorstep.

None of us spoke a word but Taehyung's presence was already giving me warmth and security.

The doctor came out who was treating Jade. We abruptly stood up.
"She's out of any severe danger but still weak. She need to be hospitalized for at least two-three days", the doctor informed.
"Can I meet her inside?", I asked and his nod immediately let my feet do its work.
"Don't talk about the accident or anything which might cause the patient discomfort", he instructed and left.

I stepped inside. Jade's eyes were open and staring at the blank ceiling. She probably couldn't take account of my presence.

"Jade.....", I spoke softly but her eyes still didn't turn to me. I frowned.
"I was so scared when I got the news of the accident.....but thanks to Ash who took you here on time......", she again didn't turn at me. I held her palm but she immediately shrugged it off using the tiny amount of strength she had in her at that moment.

"Jade......I shouldn't be talking about this right now but don't worry I'll do whatever I can with the bitch Kyle a—", I stopped in mid way when Jade finally turned at me.

Her eyes held the fury. I was sure it was because of everything Kyle did to her.

"I hate him.....and you.....", Her words in mumble left me stunned.
"Jade......", I was at the loss of words.
"I'll be fine if you stay away from me......", Her voice was low but her words were clear and harsh. I was hurt. I was wondering what I did to deserve this. Knowing this was coming from Jade hurt me more.

She looked away. Maybe wanted me to go away.

Did I lose my friend? My heart was scared. Everything was happening because of Kyle.

I stepped out of the room and kept walking to the exit without giving any heed to Taehyung who was calling out for me.

"Y/n!", He pulled me by my arm when I was out of the hospital building, in the clear air. Our eyes met but mine were hazy. His face scrunched. He cupped my face.

"What's wrong? How's Jade?", He asked.
"I don't want any interaction with Kyle..... please cancel the deal. I hate him", I was now sobbing.

"Y/n.....what are you saying?! And at least tell me how's Jade??", He asked.
"She hates me! Everything she's going through is because of that basterd. Choose..... either the company's deal with Kyle or our relationship", I crossed my arms. My eyes were holding the tears of losing a friend.

The decision seem so hard for him.
"Is it that hard?!", I raised my voice. Few eyes around us were now invested in out clash.
"Are you speaking out of your mind Y/n?? We can't cancel it like that. We both as well as everyone in our company worked and are still working hard for this", his response made me scoff in sarcasm. I was deep down hurt.

"Now this thing is more important to you than my friend?!", I questioned. He inhaled deeper.
"Look Y/n..... it's not about importance or whatever shit, you are out of your senses right now. It's not that damn easy! And where are you even coming from??! How was Kyle at fault?? Doesn't he has right to choose? Just because he rejected your friend and she drove uncontrollably which got her into this accident so who's fault was this actually?", He questioned.

I clinched my jaw.
"I don't give a shit, he insulted my friend!", I screamed. He was looking at me as if I was paranoid or maybe I was at that moment.
"I don't want to say anything right now which might ruin things between us. We'll talk about it later", he spoke and turned.

"Decide now!", My words made him stop.
"Are you being serious right now? You are one of the smartest woman around me but right now you are sounding utterly stupid", he shook his head in disappointment.

"Kyle or me?", I was standing firm at this.

He ran his fingers across his hair.

"You can't be stubborn, we'll talk later", his words got on my nerves.

"Fine I got my answer. From now on we are nothing more than the boss and the secratary", I uttered and turned to go back inside the hospital.

I was hoping for him to call out for me or stop me but he did nothing. Tears land on my cheeks.

I felt as if I lost everything and it all was because of that Kyle.

{Later, in the evening}

"Can you answer my calls?!", Taehyung barged inside my room.
"How dare you to come in my room without knocking!", I yelled.
"Are we still playing?", He looked startled.
"We were never playing. The life of my friend isn't a joke. She fucking hate me! Didn't even give me a look, said she doesn't want me near! She is a part of my life even before you and you think it's a game?!", I shouted but my voice broke.

He walked forward to hold but I stepped back.
"Y/n listen, we have already invested so much in this collaboration and everything would go in vain..... besides that, I still don't think Kyle should be blamed for Jade's accident......", He explained.
"We are done Taehyung", I spoke coldly.

He turned silent.
"Is it so easy for you?", He questioned. His voice came out hoarse. My heart clinched.
"I don't want to continue", my heart torn apart at my own words.

His face went pale and eyes were in grief.

He waited no more and left my room.

My knees lost stability so I sat on the bed just to breakdown the next second. The vision of Jade's action today in the hospital was making me lost.

I loved Taehyung too. Deep down I was regretting, and hurt because I hurt him. Even though Jade's hate towards me was stronger, I couldn't take that. Never. I don't want to lose either of them.

__________________________________

Boom!

So are you reading the Wattpad version of Chakho?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.8K 773 26
SEQUEL of "Your Girlfriend" Those memories in your head, is it just wildest dream? Everything happened is not real? How you could move on and forget...
318K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
53.3K 2.6K 48
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...