Siren (ERERI)

By gayfanficslol

Singer Levi x Eren Levi's songs will be coming from Ricky Montgomery, Conan Gray, The Weekend., Coyote Theory... More

1. 🎶
2.
3.
4.
5. 🎶
6.
7.
8. 🎶
9.
10. 🎶
11.
12.
13. 🎶
14.
15.
16. 🎶
17.
18. 🎶
19. 🎶
20.
21. 🎶
23.
24. 🎶
25. Last chapter.
Authors note.
Authors note.

22.

675 16 4
By gayfanficslol

Day before the wedding.

Now that Eren and I have split our ways.. I'm feeling very bored without him. This is all so shitty. Also Mikasa said that we can't text, or call until fucking tomorrow. That's too long.

Ok. Maybe I'm acting like Eren. He would say shit like that. Guess he's wearing off of me? Or maybe I genuinely miss him. Yeah.

Sitting at Erwins house is so lame. I should've went to Petra's. No Hanji's only because Hanji had weird shit I could look at.

I sigh.

I put my suit in my 'room' and stare at it. "I can't wait to get married to you Eren.." I said to myself.

My phone then rang.

I walk over to it and pick it up. "Hello?" I spoke.

"Hey babe!" Eren spoke on the other line.

I raised an eyebrow and slowly moved my phone away from my ear. It said unknown caller. Weird. I then put my phone back to my ear.

"If your wondering why I'm not using my phone.. Well Mikasa took it because she knew I would text or call you." He giggled.

"Eren, we're supposed to wait till tomorrow." I shake my head. "But I'm glad you remembered my phone number."

"Duh. I have it memorized." He said calmly. "Anyway.. I really miss you."

"Babe we're gonna see eachother tomorrow." I blush a bit. So fucking clingy. And I love it.

"No we're not." He said. I can tell he was pouting.

"Yes we are?" I raise an eyebrow. "Did you forget when we're getting married."

"No I did not." He said with a hint of irritation. "It's just.. I won't be seeing you until night time. That's un-fair. Why would you choose such a dumb time."

"Eren, babe, you do realize when we get there it's going to be the afternoon right? And then we need to get dressed so we don't fuck up our clothes in the car." I stated as I walked over to the other side of my bed. I sat down and waited for his reply.

"Hmph.. I guess your right. But please, sneak and see me?"

"Babe.."

"Please?"

I stayed quiet. I wanted to see him at the wedding when we're able to stand infront of eachother. But now.. I'm probably going to say yeah.. Or not.

"No."

He groaned. "How about you see me now?"

"Nope."

"If you do, i'll ride you all night long."

"N-" I paused. "Wait what."

"Yep. How to reel in a sadist!" Eren said really loudly.

"Fuck." I mumbled. "No."

I took one for the team. I will not allow myself to see him.

"Fine. Don't ask me to ride you anytime soon." Their was a hint that he was bluffing. I know he wants to try it.

"Tsk. Whatever. What are you doing anyway?" I asked.

"Well nobody is here, their all at your place helping with decorations. So now I'm looking for a snack... Maybe another plate of pickles and peanut butter.. Mm."

"Ew Eren." I gagged. "What are you, pregnant?"

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!" He giggled and I chuckled a bit.

I then heard him start to eat until he cursed under his breath. "What?"

"I dropped a pickle." He said angrily. "Oh and by the way, do you think i'm a bridezilla?" He asked.

"Uhm. No. Your not even a bride anyway."

"So do you think I'm a groomzilla?"

I groaned. "No Eren."

"Before that car accident, Mikasa said I was a bridezilla." He was definitely frowning. Probably had food on his precious face.

"I don't think you are." I kinda lied. He's not.. But then he is?

"I can hear the lies!" He whined.

"Eren shush. Go eat your pickles and peanut butter." Of how bad I wanted to stay on call with him.. I wanted to be hella excited to actually talk to him tomorrow.

"No.. Please talk to me."

"If you stop talking to me now, I'll have you begging for me to stop tomorrow night." I said calmly.

Immediately he said "I love you! Bye!" And he hung up.

I shake my head and chuckle. He's so cute.

-

The next day came around and I woke up hella early. Erwin was already awake making breakfast. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I'll rebrush them after I'm done eating.

I put on some clothes so I don't look weird while going home today. I grab my suit and my bags. Since we're going on a honeymoon.. Never told Eren where to, but I already have everything ready at the house. Our bags are packed and his are too.

I walked downstairs and placed my suit gently on the couch. I then walked over to the table where Eren was serving. I smirked. "Aren't you just a wife figure." I teased as he placed food on my plate.

"Shut up." He chuckled.

After he finished he made his own plate and we immediately dug in.

When we finished I went upstairs, brushed my teeth and looked at the time. 2:35. "Levi lets go!" Erwin yelled from downstairs.

I ran back downstairs with everything in my hands. Erwin carried my other bags and suit.

We got into the car and started to drive off..

-

When we made it Eren wasn't here yet so I went into my room. I guess Mikasa put where I should go and where Eren should go.. So Eren will be in the room far from mines.

I sat on my bed as Hanji, Petra, Erwin and Furlan walked in. "So, Hanji, Furlan, and I, are you best man. Petra, Sasha and Historia are the flower girls?" Erwin asked.

I nodded. "And who's on Eren's side?" Petra asked.

"Uhm.. His best mans are Ymir, Jean, Connie, and Armin." I said with a hint of stress.

"Great." Furlan said as she clapped his hands. The door opened up to reveal a hair stylist.

"Let's do these hairs!" The girl said happily.

-

Eren's POV

We arrived to Levi's house. Already people were walking around rushing around and more. Hanji saw me and she ran over to me. "EREN!" She hugged me tightly. I giggled and hugged her back.

Petra and Erwin also hugged me. "You should be excited. Levi looks really good right now!" Hanji said as she patted my back.

"I'm more than excited to see his ass in a suit again!" I smirked.

"Great! Well please follow me." Petra said calmly as she grabbed my hand. My friends all followed behind. I saw the door of Levi's room. My soon to be husband is in that room. I want to go in there so badly.

I walk to his door. I go to open it only to be pulled back. "EREN! NO." Mikasa yelled. *Levi on the other side blushing that his fiancé was trying to already come and see him*

I frowned at Mikasa before Hanji giggled. We walked into the room farthest from Levi's. We then set everything down.

Levi's friends then left me and my friends. I sat down at the chair as the hair dresser came in. I didn't want to go first so everyone else went first.

"Are you excited?" Jean asked.

"Yeah I am!"

"Getting married to a celeb." He smirked at me.

"I could careless. Even if he was a nobody, I would still be excited." I giggled.

"Well yeah. But slide me some cash, k?" He teased.

"Shut up horse face. Go to hell. Go put your dirty ass suit on and stop bothering me. Maybe go clean the house while your at it too." I spat and folded my arms.

"Woah. Someone's on their period." Jean stood up and flipped me off. I giggled a bit and he smiled at me.

For the rest of the time it was just us getting ready. Then it was time for us to go downstairs..

"Eren, Levi's waiting for you." Some weird guy said as he looked at me.

"Okay." Was all I said.

Sadly I have to have this weird guy be my walker since my dad uh.. Passed away. Tsk. And my mom passed away too. Oh well.. I wonder if their happy f-

"Eren this is your wedding. I know your thinking about your parents but you need to be happy." Mikasa rubbed my back.

I smiled at her. "Thanks Mikasa. I was so close to getting lost just thinking about it." I gave her a hug.

"You look good man." Connie said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Do good out there."

"This isn't a game Connie." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

He chuckled with me before he left.

They all left before us to go and sit down/stand to be my best mans. Besides Historia, Sasha, and Petra. (Petra just came in.)

We walked to the stairs and first the flower girls go first. Honestly they looked really stunning.

They walked down and the stupid little music starts. I call it stupid because it makes my heart skip a couple of times. We waited a little longer until he put his arm on his waist. I slipped my hand in it and he gave me a thumbs up. We both started to walk downstairs. I was blushing intensely to see everyone start to stand up. Wow I didn't even get a good look out here before. It's beautiful.

I saw a lot of people here. Most of them were my old friends, and Levi's maybe his family or other friends.

As we were standing infront of the isle I slowly looked up to see Levi who was standing next to the priest. I was blushing even more. Hanji wasn't fucking kidding. He looks so.. FUCKING GOOD. And Look at me. I look like some random hobo off the fucking street.

Slowly we walked over to Levi and I looked at Mikasa who was smiling widely. I slowly stepped up and got on the stage. I extended both of my hands for him and he held them tightly.

My best mans were standing in the back of me, and his best mans were standing in the back of him. The flower girls stood on each side.

We stood infront of eachother and I finally looked him in the eye. He was already looking at me. He gave me a smile and I smiled back.

"Shall I begin?" My heart was racing.. This is it.. I'm going to be Levi's husband..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.2K 52
(ERERI) Vampire! Levi X Eren THIS IS NOT TWILIGHT!!! Eren Jaeger is a boy. He has hopes and dreams like others. Although, not like others. He doesn'...
33K 912 36
You're struggling. All you needed was one night out. You never would have expected one night out to lead you to a steamy path of romance, jealousy, a...
2.7K 209 9
In this Levi x Eren fanfic Eren is 25 and Levi is 29. They are happily married and have been for close to 4 years. The met and started dating a littl...
49.1K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...