My Diary (Heenu FF) -FINISHED-

Par junkyoshiii

(Heeseung and Geonu ff) I know what you're thinking, this story is about someone who writes in his diary abou... Plus

- beginning -
- 2 -
-3-
-4-
-5-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
12
13 (tweets)
14 (filler)
15
16 😋
17 😋
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 (EXTRA YEONBIN CHAPTER)
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 (END)
AUTHORS NOTE

-6-

85 9 8
Par junkyoshiii

Ni-ki had asked Daniel to drive him home, so the gift for Sunoo can be ready beforehand.

"The plan is to invite him to my house and surprise him with this before I ask him out. Is that okay?"

"I think so."

They head back to K's house and make the excuse of going out to the park.

"And you didn't invite me?" Sunoo pouts

"Sorry I needed to talk to Daniel about something, I'll tell you later."

Geonu's Pov
It's really boring here but the weather and snow look nice today. I wanna go on a walk with someone but I don't know who to go with. Maybe Heeseung because I should get to know him more I guess.

"Hey Heeseung, do you wanna go on a walk for a bit because there's not really anything to do and I want to get to know you better."

"Sounds good, Let's gaur."

I put on my jacket and boots and wait for Heeseung to get ready too. As Heeseung and I are about to walk out the door I hear a voice ask, "Ooh where are you guys going?"
I look over and of course it's Sunoo.

"Walking, why?" I say rolling my eyes slightly

"Just wondering, it's kinda cold to go on a walk."

"Okay, well we'll be going now."

"Okay have fun!!!"

I start to walk to the gas station that's about 7 minutes away from K Hyungs house so we can get some snacks on the way back. Should I ask Heeseung questions? This is so awkward.

"Hey Heeseung, how long have you and Youngbin been together?"

"Well, probably around 5-6 months."

"Ahh, how did you guys meet?"

"I had a couple of friends that were friends with him too and they introduced us to each other then it goes from there, yeah that common stuff. How about you? Are you dating anyone?"

"No, every time I like someone they don't like me back."

"That explains your bad taste."

"HUH?! NO THAT DOES NOT!"

"Uh huh, Geonu why did it take until yesterday for you to open up to me?"

"Well, I don't know? You seemed like a bad guy I guess. I actually don't think your a bad person so I've been trying to spend more time with you."

"Is that why you chose me to walk with you?"

"Of course! I already know everyone else. And I'd like to get to know you better."

We make it to the gas station and I see Heeseung texting someone.

"Are you texting your boyfriend?" I asked curiously but I was feeling some type of way I don't know of.

He nodded. I grab some snacks and paid for them. After Heeseung paid for his items, we walk back to K's house while eating our snacks.

Daniel's Pov
"Do you guys want to-"

"Alright guys get out of my house and pack your bags because I want to spend Valentines day with Hanbin."

"Wow what happened to bros befo-"

"Jake I swear if you finish that sentence." Hanbin glared at him.

Geez K is kicking us out already?? Must be nice to have a partner. I pack my bags, grab ta-ki, and head out to my car. Ugh I forgot about Jungwon. Whatever he could go with Jay. I thought shrugging.

"Do you want to come to my house because I'm pretty bored today."

"Is Daniel asking me out to Valentines Day?!"

"No I just dont have a valentines because why would I?"

"Aww. Yeah let's go!" He jumped.

Sunoo's Pov
I see Geonu and Heeseung come back inside with snacks.

"Perfect timing guys! K is kicking us out." I say as they walk in.

"Already!?"

"Yeah of course, he's going to be spending time with hanbin."

"Must be nice."

"Don't be so sad, how about you spend the day with Heeseung?"

"But he has Youngbin?"

"No it's fine! I'll introduce you to him!"

"See! Okay let's go. Hurry up Ni-ki!"

I get in my car while Geonu and Heeseung is sitting in the backseat again. Ni-ki finally comes after two minutes.

"What took so long?" I complained

"Uh well I couldnt get something in my bag?"

"That does not make sense but whatever. Geonu are you going to Heeseung's or is he going to yours?" I asked.

"Geonu's!" Heeseung replied.

I drive to Geonu's apartment and when we get there they both leave quickly.

"Uh have fun!?"

"Okay!!" Geonu yelled as he got out."

I look at the only person that stayed behind, Ni-ki.

"Hey" we said at the same time.

"Ni-ki am I going to your house then?"

"Yeah, I have something for you."

"Yay! Ni-ki got something for me!"

"Yeah, but Sunoo don't you think it's weird how Geonu just all of a sudden started being nicer to Heeseung."

"I bet you they'll date in the future."

"Bet." Ni-ki jotted it down in his notes

I drive to Ni-ki's house and he unlocks the door while covering my eyes so I don't see.

"3,2,1."

He uncovers my eyes and I see a basket full of chocolates and a plushie.
"Thank you Ni-ki." I say with a sweet smile.

Geonu's pov
"Make yourself at home I guess."

"I have to say Happy valentines day to Youngbin do you wanna meet him?"

"Mhm." I replied.

He called Youngbin and they have their weird lovey dovey convo.

"Happy Valentines Day." Heeseung said with a sweet smile.

"Thank you, you too!"

What kind of boyfriend says thank you to that....

"Are you having a good day?" their convo continued.

"Mhm! I'm hanging out with Kyungmin today! What about you? A new friend?"

Heeseung gestured me to come next to him so he can introduce me.

"Mhm I made a new friend!"

"I see, introduce yourself!"

"Oh hi my name is Lee Geonu!"

"Nice to meet you! I'm Lee Youngbin!"

"I know, Heeseung likes talking about you."

"Is that so Hee?"

"Uh well, they like to ask me."

"Uh huh."

"Well Kyungmin and I are gonna go now so bye I love you!!"

"Love you too!"

"Ew so Lovey Dovey." I acted like I was going to vomit.

"As if, I'm writing that in my notes for when you get into a relationship."

"WHAT? I TAKE IT BACK!"

"It's still staying in my notes."

"Whatever, are you hungry?" I change the subject.

"Yeah but I'll cook because I don't think it'll be good if you cook." He laughed.

"Okay I guess, your loss."

"My win."

As Heeseung is cooking I decide to write in my diary again.

Dear diary, I'm starting to get along with Heeseung more. He doesn't seem like a bad guy I just have trust issues with him. Maybe that was a lie, but today I went on a walk with him and grabbed some snacks. Oh my god I also wonder when Sunoo and Ni-ki are going to date. It will be so memorable if it was on Valentines day. I'm so jealous! My bad taste does nothing. If Sunki becomes real I just know they're gonna tell us right away. Ew but then they always come pick me up so then I'm gonna have to third wheel like I just did with Youngbin and Heeseung. Oh right, I forgot to mention that Heeseung is dating someone named Youngbin. I don't know why I feel so, I don't know the word but I have a feeling inside of me I just don't know what it is. It's definitely not jealousy because who would even like Heeseung? Only Youngbin right? Heeseung makes me wanna throw up. If I ever kissed him I'd definitely throw up. 

I put my diary away like how I do every day. Then I see Heeseung is already done cooking.

"How did you find all the pans and stuff yourself?"

"Easy, you just open every cabinet."

"Right." I rolled my eyes.

Heeseung and I set up the table and start eating.

Is he already finished? It's only been 5 minutes.

"Are you already done?"

"Yeah, you're a slow eater you know."

"Whatever."

I continued to eat.

Jungwon's Pov
"Did Daniel just leave me? I know he did this on purpose. He can't just do that!" I complained about to cry.

"I don't mind giving you a ride." Someone behind me said.

I turn around face to face to Jay, I started to feel butterflies in my stomach for no reason.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am! Let's go hurry." He smiled slowly running to his car.

"Oh- okay I'm coming!" I tried catching up before he got there. 

I get in the front seat of Jay's car while he's in the drivers seat.

"I'm sorry Jungwon, can you give me the address because I have no idea where you live."

"Right! Sorry." I give him my address then he starts to drive off.

"Alright we're here."

"Okay thanks for giving me a ride Jay."

"Any time. I can pick you up for school if you want."

"Okay, but is that really okay?"

"Yeah it's definitely okay."

"I'll be looking foward to that then. Thank you!!"

Jay taking me to school? What a dream come true. What am I even saying? Definitely not a dream come true. I mean I do get tired of Daniel sometimes. I unpack my stuff and then I turn on music playing Polaroid Love by Enhypen.

Authors note
This chapter was kind of boring. I have ideas but I don't know how to write them out! Anyways Thank you to the 3 readers who reads this story. Sorry for any mistakes. I'll have some Sunki in the next chapter 👀

PLS THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAKES IM CRYING I HAVE TO FIX UP EVERY CHAPTER

 -May 2023 author. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

241K 12.3K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
57.4K 1.8K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...
26.7K 1.2K 28
"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧...
209K 7.9K 62
Clara and Heeseung are fundamentally different. She is cheerful, well-behaved and hardworking. The daughter of her mother and more concerned about th...